Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental therapy centre Leicester  (Read 2040 times)

Offline andyf2341

went to the Oriental therapy centre in Leicester on Friday 15/12, there is free parking outside.it is along side the inner ring road which is busy and there is a bus stop outside. there is a lot of people around as there is a mini supermarket, chippy, domino's,pharmacy and a Chinese takeaway in a row of shops. when i went for a massage i payed £40 for 1 hour massage. she said her name was Kate -Kate. i got completely undressed and laid on the massage table. she poured some oil onto my back and started my massage.when she had finished my back and legs, there was no rubbing of the legs close to the meat and 2 veg.she got some tissue and rubbed the back and my legs to take away the oil. she then whispered in my ear if i would like a hand job? i asked what else she would do and her reply was how much was i going to pay? i got her to fully strip and oral for £50, she has small boobs and torpedo nipples, which she was happy for me to play with. she wouldn't allow me to slip a finger in her. she then said i can massage her, so she laid on her front and i gave her a massage. as i was massaging her thighs, i ran my fingers upto her pussy, which is unshaven, i then rubbed her pussy and then lent down and tried licking her pussy, she opened her legs slightly so i continued to lick the pussy and started to taste her juices, this went on for around 5 minutes, i then got back on the massage table where she started to wank me off until i cum, but she wouldn't give me a blow job even though she said yes earlier. i was in the room for just under 1 hour. would i go again?  i don't know, probably would but with someone else as the massage was strange, no massaging near the privates, but allows you to lick her pussy for quite a while.hope this review comes across okay as it is my first review, sorry i don't know how to put up a link but it has been previously reviewed by someone else

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 09:07:41 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline andyf2341

thanks goldfinch for posting the link for me, it's appreciated  :hi:

Offline Goldfinch

thanks goldfinch for posting the link for me, it's appreciated  :hi:

Any time mate. :thumbsup:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
You forgot to mention there's a KFC nearby as well  :D

EDIT... their VS Profile...

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 10:41:44 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline andyf2341

thanks cooltiger  :thumbsup:, years ago the kfc was the last straw pub

Offline heisenberg.

Does she look like the girl in the link?

Offline leicesterlee

I very much doubt it. They change girls every week there. Its pot luck, last time I went I ended up with the boss which put me right off going again. Review in here somewhere.

Offline andyf2341

hi heisenberg, sorry to say she didn't look like the girl in the link, the girl i saw was plain but better looking than the other girl in reception