Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: This ones just rocked up in Walsall  (Read 3136 times)

Online Punterperson1971

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Just emailed this lady looks ok friendly emails back but can’t do afternoons or daytime ones atm pity would have toftt.

Ming

Looks nice, but £120hh and £200 ph and with restricted likes I think her phone may get a little dusty??

£70hh and £120ph would be more in line with current market and then only if she did OWO, shame but I will pass methinks.

Ming  :hi:

Online Punterperson1971

I agree with prices but I would have gone just to see I could easily walk if not right

Jarhead5000

She’s absolutely stunning.

Expensive though.

Dirty Lad

Most people never have the balls to walk. Im with Ming, £200 per hour is way over the top.

Good luck to her, i think she'll need it 👎👎👎 #ImOut

Chuckman

No FK, no OWO and with blocked FB she's one to avoid. The icing on the cake is charging £200 p/h in Walsall, her phone is going to get very dusty.

Offline samsung1

No FK, no OWO and with blocked FB she's one to avoid. The icing on the cake is charging £200 p/h in Walsall, her phone is going to get very dusty.

+1

Very good find, but agree with the above

Offline Discord

Looks good but very expensive as you guys have said plus the hidden feedback is a worry.  You wouldn't think she would have earned any negative feedback just being on the site for a few days so its a bit of a surprise to see it hidden.  It can only mean she is a bit dubious but I still may try and contact her in the coming weeks to see what kind of vibe I get from her emails.   

Offline tilly66

Strangely , she's just appeared on my facebook feed under "people you may know" no mutual friends ,very weird!!  :dash:

Online Punterperson1971

Just out of interest does she look good in any fb pictures.im still ummming and arrrrhhhing on her at the minute

Offline curry

she was on here before i am sure perhaps she needs extra cash for those last min presents hence the high rates

Offline samsung1

Strangely , she's just appeared on my facebook feed under "people you may know" no mutual friends ,very weird!!  :dash:

Well I'm guessing you have her number/ email in your contacts and its showing her profile??

Offline tilly66

Well I'm guessing you have her number/ email in your contacts and its showing her profile??
no i haven't that's why i find it very strange that she appeared on my news feed , never seen her on awork before , looks dubious to me , could be a fake profile set up by an ex lover/friend.

Online Punterperson1971

Spoke via email she said she can’t do incalls at min

Offline tilly66

Just out of interest does she look good in any fb pictures.im still ummming and arrrrhhhing on her at the minute
she's not a friend , i can only see her profile and cover photo due to privacy settings. also i've had a few private messages asking for me to copy and paste a link to her profile , sorry guys i don't think that's appropriate behaviour on my behalf , i must have at least one  mutual friend for her to appear on the list, not all mutual friends are listed on facebook again due to privacy settings.

Offline Jockey

£200 per hour...  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Does she know whats available for that kind of money  :lol:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
£200 per hour...  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Does she know whats available for that kind of money  :lol:

Bump... Now £280 per hour

Offline Discord

She comes across as a bit of an idiot to me.  Around the time this thread first began I emailed her to inquire about a booking and in doing so I asked her why her feedback was hidden.  She claimed it wasn't hidden and she just didn't have any as she was new.  I explained that it was indeed hidden and that perhaps she had just set it that way by mistake but she ignored that email.  She seems untrustworthy I'd say.

Edit: After just checking her page again I see that her feedback is not hidden any longer and she actually has one positive but at the time of my email exchanges it was very much hidden.  I'm always very polite in my messages so the fact that she ignored me back then for trying to get to the bottom of the then feedback issue (and help her out if she had set it to hidden by accident) still indicates to me that she is a flake.     
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 06:10:15 pm by Discord »

Online Punterperson1971

You saying that I too emailed her today asking when she’s doing incalls,she told me she had someone staying with her a relative but when they are at work she might be able to do an incall. so I then suggested I call prices and never heard anything back as of yet.

Offline Jockey

The 1 feedback is from a woman lol

fake feedback for sure

Chuckman

The 1 feedback is from a woman lol

fake feedback for sure

Definitely. All of Sandra's FB come from over the Xmas period from accounts with low FB ratings themselves.