Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Welsh Kandice - Whiston  (Read 1438 times)

60 review(s) for MissWelshKandice (55 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Goodfella

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1hr incall at a hotel in Whiston.

Did an AW search and this girl popped up. Excellent comms via text and a meet for 13:30 arranged the same afternoon.
Had to walk past reception to the ground floor room which was visible from the reception desk. The receptionists must have seen me knocking on the room door, and as Kandice had only checked in at 13:00 it was pretty obvious what was going on.
The door opened in the usual way and I was well pleased when Kandice revealed herself. Very attractive girl, slim with enormous enhanced breasts wearing a figure hugging lacy dress. Cash and shower sorted and Kandice joined me on the bed for some light FK whilst she played with the old fella who was very soon at attention. A prolonged bout of OWO followed which was excellent, followed by reverse oral, Kandice's pussy tasting divine. She then gave me a lubed tit wank whilst bringing her head down to give the old fella some more oral attention.
Next it was onto 69, then on with the rubber for sex with her on top, doggie, followed by me finishing in mish. Still had a few minutes left and was offered a massage which I accepted, before the walk back past reception trying to avoid eye contact with the receptionists.
All in all an excellent GFE punt which I intend to repeat next time she's in the area - seems to tour a lot, noticed she's in Walsall today.
At £160 an hour she's very pricey but I reckon just about worth it.

Offline pvcleatherrm

34 positive reviews, that's good!

Nice review from you.  I am tempted. Cheers.
I will have to look out for her on her tours of the North West.

Offline george r

i think these are her xmas rates so normal  rates even more ? figure looks fantastic though..

Offline DanDingle

She lloks great and a shedload of positive reviews is always good. She may be a tad expensive, but one for the H/L
 :hi:

np500

She was my regular in Cardiff before she flew north, ( reviewed ) she’s a great girl , body and personality and her G F E was something I enjoyed  and miss, hopefully she will visit down here now and again for a much needed meet, but life goes on, my other regular has come out of retirement and have found another great girl so the carousel that is punting goes on .

And reading this I noticed she’s in Cardiff from Boxing Day  :bomb:
« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 05:32:39 pm by np500 »