Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fab experience with Roxie ex sandys  (Read 3261 times)

Jaykayjay

Hey guys wanted to share the fact I had an amazing experience with Roxie she is former sandys and is an amazing girl!! Lots of DFK and great oral!

I have tried to contact her but unfortunately no luck!

Has anybody got the link to her profile or even contact details ?

Thanks

Online OakTree

Her profile (If it’s the same girl) is showing “Erotic content provider” only. I would assume she’s not working at the moment.

Offline lewisjones23

Hey guys wanted to share the fact I had an amazing experience with Roxie she is former sandys and is an amazing girl!! Lots of DFK and great oral!

Thanks

Hi Roxie  :hi:

Online OakTree

Hi Roxie  :hi:

I wondered the same and refrained from posting a link to the profile.

Offline lewisjones23

I wondered the same and refrained from posting a link to the profile.

a slightly more subtle touting exercise IMO - let others post the links / contact details

Offline chrishornx

Thanks

how did you have an amazing experience if you couldn't contact her??

Offline finn5555

how did you have an amazing experience if you couldn't contact her??

You have been reported for being annoying  :D

Jaykayjay is a little fragile  :dash:

Offline Followyourdick

Coincides with an announcement on UKE on Tuesday that “Roxie” is now doing incalls.  It’s not fecking rocket science this is it.
Why do shit like this which is so bloody obvious and more likely to wind folk up, just be straight with people FFS.

Offline lewisjones23

Coincides with an announcement on UKE on Tuesday that “Roxie” is now doing incalls.  It’s not fecking rocket science this is it.
Why do shit like this which is so bloody obvious and more likely to wind folk up, just be straight with people FFS.

daft bint thinks she is clever by touting in this way - as if we all wouldnt see through this ' cunning ' plan  :dash:

James999

« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 09:33:04 am by James999 »

Online threechilliman

Offline lewisjones23

This gives her away. Which bloke really opens with that?

what male say " fab " ?

Graham Norton?

Online threechilliman

what male say " fab " ?

Graham Norton?

Agreed. They just can't help 'emselves.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Her profile (If it’s the same girl) is showing “Erotic content provider” only. I would assume she’s not working at the moment.

Isn't she already on UKE?

If so, then stupid of her to come on here as well, as Admin would have caught her out.

Offline Icarus

I'll post a review when I get round to it, but it will be a negative. Timewasting.

Offline lewisjones23

I'll post a review when I get round to it, but it will be a negative. Timewasting.

sooner the better then chief  :thumbsup:

Offline Roxie-Manchester

• Service Provider
For the record..... I have only just read this thread and I certainly had nothing to do with it!

Offline Rack Admirer

For the record..... I have only just read this thread and I certainly had nothing to do with it!

Hey Roxie (AKA Miss No Show  ;)), are you working (anywhere) at the moment?

BFG.

I think she's the same lady who works at Cherrys in Manchester atm.

BFG.

Hey Roxie (AKA Miss No Show  ;)), are you working (anywhere) at the moment?

Cherrys Manchester if I'm not mistaken. Don't know when though sorry.

VOLPONE

I think she's the same lady who works at Cherrys in Manchester atm.
Only when she can be bothered to turn up for her shift.....

Offline Spannerman

Only when she can be bothered to turn up for her shift.....

Haha I know what you mean. I saw Roxie a few times at Sandys and she's a cracking punt but not the most reliable. I noticed the other day that profile page at La Maison just says, Sacked, by her working hours.  :D. If she could get a decent incall together I'd definitely book her :thumbsup:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Haha I know what you mean. I saw Roxie a few times at Sandys and she's a cracking punt but not the most reliable. I noticed the other day that profile page at La Maison just says, Sacked, by her working hours.  :D. If she could get a decent incall together I'd definitely book her :thumbsup:
Wonder what she was sacked for, it won't be for not turning up as girls regularly decide to not turn in at LMB and still carry on working there

Offline lewisjones23

Wonder what she was sacked for, it won't be for not turning up as girls regularly decide to not turn in at LMB and still carry on working there

Sacked by La Maison

If it is for unreliability then that would be a first for the place

Offline McSwell

According to her UKE profile page she is doing incalls in Manchester on Wednesday this week, but she's fully booked.
Seems a popular girl

Offline Roxie-Manchester

• Service Provider
I had a text the night before letting me know I had bookings . I overslept and received a not nice message from the boss.

Offline HKS15

I noticed the other day that profile page at La Maison just says, Sacked, by her working hours.  :D.

That's pretty fucking vile behavior in all honesty. If a regular company plastered details of employee firings all over their website they would be dealt with legally, and rightly so.

Offline Roxie-Manchester

• Service Provider
I’ve thought of it from a legal perspective but decided it’s not worth the drama

Offline lewisjones23

I’ve thought of it from a legal perspective but decided it’s not worth the drama

a legal perspective?

go on, explain how you would go about taking legal action against an illegal operation

Offline Rack Admirer

a legal perspective?

go on, explain how you would go about taking legal action against an illegal operation

Poor trolling there. She did say she wasn't going to bother

Offline lewisjones23

i’ve no idea if you are being serious or not

cant be fucked to look through your posts and try and figure it out

Offline NigelF

She did say she thought about it though!

Offline Roxie-Manchester

• Service Provider
I am not breaking any law it’s not my operation

Offline lewisjones23

I am not breaking any law it’s not my operation

no one said you were

what legal action did you consider?

VOLPONE

Are the owners of La Maison still that criminal scum family who had a big house in Galashiels,Scotland? The pimps Dad ran it for him whilst he was a guest of Her Majesty?

Neil Lock?
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 11:40:21 pm by VOLPONE »

Offline lewisjones23

Are the owners of La Maison still that criminal scum family who had a big house in Galashiels,Scotland? The pimps Dad ran it for him whilst he was a guest of Her Majesty?

no idea, they managed to ‘foster’ an image of caring for the girls though - mostly by ignoring constantly putting punters last and letting WG’s take the piss for years

* they also seem to have been blacklisted by every plumber in the north of England

BFG.

There's no law that says you can't sack someone for not turning up to work. ie breach of contract although there probably ain't any contracts in such work.

BFG.

I think they're making an example of her. Many WG's have probably done the same there in the past & just had their profile removed.

Offline ExtraLymm

I'm guessing that the argument would be along the lines of "Don't get mad, get even" and even though she got binned for oversleeping (as she says). She could tip off someone, with enough information to possibly put the owners in a tight spot on similar lines to Sandys

VOLPONE

There's no law that says you can't sack someone for not turning up to work
And how's that relevant to broadcasting the fact on the company website? That's a whole differemt issue.
Anyway just play around with googling the name Neil Lock and you'll see what lovely people the owners of that shithole La Maison are.....

Offline HKS15

Neil Lock?

Yeah, his dad, Nigel is the current owner. After the shit they got up to with the female police informant, I have no idea how the cops allowed him to carry on running it.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 03:40:50 am by HKS15 »

Online Clitheroelad

In order to claim unfair dismissal you need a contract of employment.

Roxy's face is blurred out on the website and it says het hours TBC.

Offline Blackpool Rock

In order to claim unfair dismissal you need a contract of employment.

Roxy's face is blurred out on the website and it says het hours TBC.
Yeah i'd say the girls are probably classed as self employed rather than employees so I guess it's not technically possible to sack someone though that's up in the air with all this gig economy shit currently doing the rounds.
Bit stupid to put sacked on their website though, would have been better to just take her name off or state she is no longer working there

Offline dubs

I think they're making an example of her. Many WG's have probably done the same there in the past & just had their profile removed.

Or just carried on working there like Tamzin (Tazmin?) did for years, fit girl but unreliable as fuck.

Offline Rack Admirer

Yeah, his dad, Nigel is the current owner. After the shit they got up to with the female police informant, I have no idea how the cops allowed him to carry on running it.

External Link/Members Only

Yes, it's inexplicable! I had no knowledge of any of this. Backhanders?

VOLPONE

We all know that parlour owners/pimps are drawn from the criminal underclass of this country.Who would bother to piss on one of these tossers if they were on fire?
They regard a term of imprisonment as 'going with the territory'.
However some of these criminal class reprobates are worse than others:personally I've never been able to stomach visiting La Maison.
I recall the owner (younger Lock) ranting on another forum years ago when either drunk or on steroids.His hatred and contempt for punters really shone through shall we say.....I had a really good laugh when he got busted.
GMP has a nationwide reputation for corruption (and ineptitude) so no surprise La Maison is still open...

Offline HKS15

We all know that parlour owners/pimps are drawn from the criminal underclass of this country.Who would bother to piss on one of these tossers if they were on fire?
They regard a term of imprisonment as 'going with the territory'.
However some of these criminal class reprobates are worse than others:personally I've never been able to stomach visiting La Maison.
I recall the owner (younger Lock) ranting on another forum years ago when either drunk or on steroids.His hatred and contempt for punters really shone through shall we say.....I had a really good laugh when he got busted.
GMP has a nationwide reputation for corruption (and ineptitude) so no surprise La Maison is still open...

On the subject of GMP corruption, LM, alongside Sandys and many others, were a listed member of the now defunct Redline/SAFE 'charity' run by a bunch of retired GMP cops out of the HQ of a private security/surveillance firm they had shares in (Professional Witnesses Group), so the conspiracy theorist in me makes me think that might have something to do with their improved relations with the old bill.