Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: smilesallround 32 Telford  (Read 1971 times)

Offline watsey

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There is an English girl over in Telford who is slowly racking up some good feedback and I'm tempted to try her but each time I get that nagging feeling that I'm going to be disappointed.
Has anybody seen her?

Offline Beamer

New one on me. No apparent feedback on here.
Looks interesting.

Offline CallingBluff

I’ve exchanged a few messages with her and also managed to get some cheeky pics sent through of her face and body.

Think I will be booking this one for sure. On the photos she’s got blonde hair, a nose piercing. Not a bad looking face I would say around a 6/7 out of 10. Without sounding rude.. But her body and ass certainly make up for it.

Offline hungry horace

A very sexy and friendly lady. Had a great time, especially enjoyed the bubble bath option. Hope to see again soon

Offline Beamer

A very sexy and friendly lady. Had a great time, especially enjoyed the bubble bath option. Hope to see again soon

How about a review please?

Offline CallingBluff

How about a review please?

Hmmm... Yeah, a review would be nice indeed. Especially as she seemed to have hardly any time spare over the Christmas period gathering from her texts.  :unknown:

:music:

Offline georgydog

Hmmm... Yeah, a review would be nice indeed. Especially as she seemed to have hardly any time spare over the Christmas period gathering from her texts.  :unknown:

hi calling have you tried to make a booking

Offline CallingBluff

hi calling have you tried to make a booking

Hi. Yes again today, but she’s got a personal issue from what she has told me. So I don’t think she will be in the right frame of mind, although she said she is meeting today. But I think I will give it a miss.  :music:

Offline georgydog

Hi. Yes again today, but she’s got a personal issue from what she has told me. So I don’t think she will be in the right frame of mind, although she said she is meeting today. But I think I will give it a miss.  :music:
have you seen had before can't find anything on here at all no reviews

Offline CallingBluff

have you seen had before can't find anything on here at all no reviews

No pal. I think she’s relitively new.

midlandz_boy88

where did u get a face pic from

Offline georgydog

booked in for tomorrow morning will give review asap

midlandz_boy88

Via text message  :thumbsup: :music:

cool, ive emailed, ignored me, may be because i asked about outcalls.

Offline CallingBluff

booked in for tomorrow morning will give review asap

How did it go?

Offline georgydog

How did it go?

she had to cancel valid reason though have rearanged

Offline hungry horace

she had to cancel valid reason though have rearanged
I assure you if you treat her right then you will have a great time.
Unfortunately I don't leave feedback but am happy to reply to any individual comments on the ladies I have had fun with over the years.
Hope you have fun

Officer.Dibble

Personally, I think refusing to leave feedback is much worse than using the site and not leaving feedback because it simply  hadn't occurred to you to do so
You will not be liked by people here for refusing to review

Offline georgydog

I assure you if you treat her right then you will have a great time.
Unfortunately I don't leave feedback but am happy to reply to any individual comments on the ladies I have had fun with over the years.
Hope you have fun
i have seen her will review as soon as get time but it wasn't great