Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Filthy-faith - Glasgow new Scottish girl profile  (Read 1649 times)

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

New profile it's very very limited but her stats on paper look very good..

21yrs old, Scottish, tall, size 8 and a nice pic of her arse.

So anyone got any info on her, contact is only via AW message I think as no number advertised,

Any information would be good  :thumbsup:

I may TOFTT on this one  ;)
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline seeker

Offline tazman1002001

Look forward to the review  :D

Emailed her this morning .... But not even read yet .... How does a available today girl get any work without a number or without checking her email?

Let's wait until the day end to see if we hear back from her
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline seeker

Emailed her this morning .... But not even read yet .... How does a available today girl get any work without a number or without checking her email?

Let's wait until the day end to see if we hear back from her
Maybe your reputation proceeds you  :D :D :D :D :lol:

Offline tazman1002001

Maybe your reputation proceeds you  :D :D :D :D :lol:

If that was the case she would have been in touch by now  :hi:
Banned by:

Offline ShaunJo

Did you ever get a response from her?

Offline tazman1002001

Did you ever get a response from her?

Yeah i had sent her my mobile and asked her to contact me for a booking and to make arrangememts. She replied back so far to say "babe i dont give out my number"?

So sent back to ask how we make a booking... no reply so far.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Going at this rate of speed of message exchange it may be next year before we get an appointmemt sorted lol

But i got a strange feeling that she may be good once i actuallly see her lol
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 05:03:43 pm by tazman1002001 »
Banned by:

Offline The Man With No Name

Not so much a profile as a PG scam that ain't properly up and running by the sound of things...

Offline tazman1002001

Not so much a profile as a PG scam that ain't properly up and running by the sound of things...

0.60 Credits for 24hrs not quite a money spinner?

Well the comms continue..... Another one liner "I'm working from the city centre"

No details of availabilty .... What time she works until .....

I've emailed back to say "great lets meet give me location and time and I will be there"

No let's wait for snail mail lol
Banned by:

Offline Gus69

No public gallery , but private gallery started first .

Maybe all these 60p’s will add up as she’s had 2150 views in a few weeks .

Looks like she will be doing cam and phone work too.

Taz chomping at the bit and she doesn’t seem bothered arranging a meet despite saying she’s available till late tonight and reading his emails .

Bit odd

Offline tazman1002001

No public gallery , but private gallery started first .

Maybe all these 60p’s will add up as she’s had 2150 views in a few weeks .

Looks like she will be doing cam and phone work too.

Taz chomping at the bit and she doesn’t seem bothered arranging a meet despite saying she’s available till late tonight and reading his emails .

Bit odd

Yep could be a waste of time... Last email not read yet..

I have plan b and plan c getting all ready and wet .... So looks like I ain't getting any filthy faith tonite. Her loss .... So far  :thumbsdown: ;)
Banned by:

Offline Gus69

Sometimes the horn overpowers the other senses Taz

I looked at her profile again and she’s called Flithy not Filthy

Guess we see what we want to see

Offline tazman1002001

Always be prepared to walk if she is no good ... dont let the cock rule as it always end in tears lol
Banned by:

Offline FBman78

Sounded like a Euro Sergi answering mate.

Offline tazman1002001

Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

He means faith

Ahh I get it  :thumbsup:

Never heard back from her and email on AW still unread  :thumbsdown:
Banned by: