Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabriella, Cambridge  (Read 2035 times)

41 review(s) for X_Gabriella_X (31 positive, 4 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline WASA38

External Link/Members Only -

1 hour incall - £130

Met in a local hotel. Or to be precise, outside the hotel as Gabby came outside 10 minutes before the meeting for a quick fag. She rang me, identified me as the SS and , at my invitation, got into my warm car to finish her fag. Quick kiss. Very GFE ! (I don't smoke but my other half was a smoker so I got used to it). 

We went to her room and embarked on an orgy of mutual oral sex, my favourite, and at one point, a brief session of anal. Popped early and couldn't quite manage a second despite Gabby's valiant efforts. She was enthusiastic throughout and we chatted at length about our personal lives. (I am aware that this is not normally to be recommended but we found we had a common disability, acquired as a result of accidents at about the same time, and this helped establish an exceptional rapport.)

Gabby is pretty, sweet natured and a great conversationalist.  I certainly hope to see her again if the opportunity arises.

Sorry, guys, that this sounds fluffy  but the sheer amount of feedback accumulated in her short time on AW, mostly by reliable punters, is surely a telling testimony.

Offline J.perdy

Good review, mildly gushy...but I have no room to speak.  Hate to sound shallow, but is the  disability noticeable or effect her cognitively?

Thanks for your time and feedback,

JP

Offline Big Bad R

Seen twice, I can assure you no obvious sign of a disability, very attractive as per photos on AW. I had excellent time but have not got round to writing review yet !

Offline J.perdy

Seen twice, I can assure you no obvious sign of a disability, very attractive as per photos on AW. I had excellent time but have not got round to writing review yet !
thanks BBR

Offline WASA38

Good review, mildly gushy...but I have no room to speak.  Hate to sound shallow, but is the  disability noticeable or effect her cognitively?

Thanks for your time and feedback,

JP

Not at all. Only sign is a pain suppression patch on her arm and a small scar on her back from spinal op'.

Offline Rock123

Another one with no phone number though...........

Offline WASA38

External Link/Members Only -

1 hour incall - £130

Met in a local hotel. Or to be precise, outside the hotel as Gabby came outside 10 minutes before the meeting for a quick fag. She rang me, identified me as the SS and , at my invitation, got into my warm car to finish her fag. Quick kiss. Very GFE ! (I don't smoke but my other half was a smoker so I got used to it). 

We went to her room and embarked on an orgy of mutual oral sex, my favourite, and at one point, a brief session of anal. Popped early and couldn't quite manage a second despite Gabby's valiant efforts. She was enthusiastic throughout and we chatted at length about our personal lives. (I am aware that this is not normally to be recommended but we found we had a common disability, acquired as a result of accidents at about the same time, and this helped establish an exceptional rapport.)

Gabby is pretty, sweet natured and a great conversationalist.  I certainly hope to see her again if the opportunity arises.

Sorry, guys, that this sounds fluffy  but the sheer amount of feedback accumulated in her short time on AW, mostly by reliable punters, is surely a telling testimony.
I ought to have added. Despite Gabby's smoking before the punt she did then suck a breath-freshening mint and I couldn't detect any trace of tobacco when kissing.