Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DecadentlyDee - Camden  (Read 3405 times)

51 review(s) for decadentlydee (25 positive, 8 neutral, 18 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline unus669

External Link/Members Only

This was a half hour booking that lasted over an hour, at the weekend.

Dee is well reviewed and isn't my type of girl. The reason I made this booking was solely for her DT skills.

Looks:4/10

Service:9/10

She deep throated me for the best part of 45 minutes, she is definitely up there with the best I've experienced. She doesn't have a gag flex. I pounded her throat as hard as I wanted and not many can lick your balls, with your cock completely down their throat. She also gave me a good rimming, I held out till around the 45th minute then came down her throat, while she made sure every drop had been swallowed.

That was it, apart from me fingering her, she was quite wet to my surprise. Unfortunately, I wasn't there to fuck her other orifices.

Would I see her again, unlikely, but never say never, the little brain can have a mind of his own. I'm not attracted to her and she has seen better days.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 05:39:04 pm by unus669 »

Offline unus669

Please can someone amend the area to Camden, as it’s been mis-spelt?

Offline Sparta Prada

Please can someone amend the area to Camden, as it’s been mis-spelt?

I done it for you, though you probably could have done this yourself with the Change Topic Subject option at the bottom of the comments.

Offline The_Don

I done it for you, though you probably could have done this yourself with the Change Topic Subject option at the bottom of the comments.

Currently only "helpers" and Admin have this option (as far as I'm aware).

Offline Cecilwilkes

I saw her once and she struck me as very damaged from drugs. Skinny, not toned, raspy voice, out of it. Has she got her self well?

Offline unus669

I saw her once and she struck me as very damaged from drugs. Skinny, not toned, raspy voice, out of it. Has she got her self well?

All the features you mentioned are still there, I don’t know if she’s still got a drug habit. She was very coherent and all there when I saw her.

Offline Alitis

I booked to see her about 3-4 months ago.  It was, if I rememeber correctly, the 2nd time I ever turned around and walked away from a visit.
The girl was certainly under the infuence of drugs.  I apologised to her and asked her if she is trying to get help. 

Anyway, it took me 2 months to start looking for a punt again.