Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Naked Girl - Luton  (Read 2408 times)

5 review(s) for The Naked Girl  (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

CardinalSin

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
£110 - one hour

The Naked Girl or KK is a fit mid 30s woman working out of a flat, or doing outdoors meets. I saw in a working flat on a Friday afternoon.

I rang and booked, was given the address and on arrival parking was easy. When I arrived I found that KK had one customer in progress and another waiting, so I was asked to wait in the shower. Once I'd moved up to next in line, I then waited in the living room with the maid, talking about her car trouble and soaps. I was conscious that the previous client could not leave without walking past me so asked if I could use the shower.

At this point I was feeling a bit uncomfortable and probably should have left, but I didn't. By the time I came out of the shower, KK was available and seeing me she headed off for a quick shower herself - which was in part what I'd had in mind in taking the shower myself.

Once we finally got going, KK was friendly, personable, good at getting me turned on and very athletic. French kissing and sex were both great and I eventually came, then some touching and chatting about her aspirations. She was up for more sex and we got going but I didn't manage to come a second time.

KK has a lovely fit body, small breasts and medium black hair, which she let down after a while in a messy frizz that was rather sexy. Her photos are a very good reflection of what you get. She's friendly and chatty.

I would see KK again, but not as an incall as it was a production line operation in a rather poor flat. She'd be much better for an outdoors meet as described in other reviews, or as an outcall.

Excellent woman - poor flat - better as outdoors/outcall

Offline Chorley

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
£110 - one hour

The Naked Girl or KK is a fit mid 30s woman working out of a flat, or doing outdoors meets. I saw in a working flat on a Friday afternoon.

I rang and booked, was given the address and on arrival parking was easy. When I arrived I found that KK had one customer in progress and another waiting, so I was asked to wait in the shower. Once I'd moved up to next in line, I then waited in the living room with the maid, talking about her car trouble and soaps. I was conscious that the previous client could not leave without walking past me so asked if I could use the shower.

At this point I was feeling a bit uncomfortable and probably should have left, but I didn't. By the time I came out of the shower, KK was available and seeing me she headed off for a quick shower herself - which was in part what I'd had in mind in taking the shower myself.

Once we finally got going, KK was friendly, personable, good at getting me turned on and very athletic. French kissing and sex were both great and I eventually came, then some touching and chatting about her aspirations. She was up for more sex and we got going but I didn't manage to come a second time.

KK has a lovely fit body, small breasts and medium black hair, which she let down after a while in a messy frizz that was rather sexy. Her photos are a very good reflection of what you get. She's friendly and chatty.

I would see KK again, but not as an incall as it was a production line operation in a rather poor flat. She'd be much better for an outdoors meet as described in other reviews, or as an outcall.

Excellent woman - poor flat - better as outdoors/outcall
WTF?!!!   :dash: I thought she was an indie?  :unknown: She was a possibility for me but not after this.

Totally unacceptable behaviour IMHO.   :thumbsdown:

CardinalSin

WTF?!!!   :dash: I thought she was an indie?  :unknown: She was a possibility for me but not after this.

Totally unacceptable behaviour IMHO.   :thumbsdown:

From my chat with her, where she spoke of her aspirations and a bit about her life, I think she's a independent free spirit whose life probably doesn't allow working from home or renting her own flat. I'd consider her an indie half the week, but more of a parlour girl for the three days a week she lists for incalls.

I think the problem was that the location was well known and was getting telephone calls along the lines of 'who's working today?' on the working flat's mobile and the maid wasn't managing customer flow properly.

She was definitely in charge and kept the maid on her toes, who said KK would give her hell if I left.

The other incall review of her says 'She shares the flat, turn and turn about, with another, and it is ready kitted out. Various costumes were hanging along the back wall, like some sort of fancy dress shop.' - that sounds like the same place.

ancientmariner

This is a strange one. When I saw her, all the phone comms were with her personally on her own phone (at least, it was her voice when it went to voicemail, and she got back quite quickly). And she was in the flat on her own, explaining that she and her mate never used it at the same time to avoid any illegality about running a brothel. There was no maid, but maybe that was because it was a Sunday. I took her to be an independent.

I have no experience of parlours but if the "maid" is there to ensure the smooth running of bookings she is clearly doing a poor job. I would have walked.