Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bristol Vivastreet horror show  (Read 1117 times)

Jamestheking

Can’t actually review her as I didn’t give her any money and she didn’t give me any services but as a word of warning I came across this profile on vivastreet and had a nasty suprise...I’m not a seasoned punter I normally prefer a sensual massage but I came across the profile and thought she looked great in her pics and right up my street. Anyway I made the arrangement this morning for 30 mins £70 went into the ground floor flat around the Ashley area of Bristol and she opened the door and the whole flat was darkness. I couldn’t really see her that well just a very very skinny blonde in a black robe was in front of me. She told me to walk through to the bedroom and when I turned back round again there was a little more light, anyway all that was in front of me was a five stone Romanian no boobs very haggered and scarred face who did not even slightly resemble the stunner on her profile, needless to say I just shook my head and walked. She knew why I walked and told me never to return. I sat back in my car afterwards and thought about that face and remembered the same thing happened with the same girl to me probably a year ago this time from a different flat closer to the centre. Avoid guys !

External Link/Members Only

bristolqwerty

She told me to walk through to the bedroom and when I turned back round again there was a little more light, anyway all that was in front of me was a five stone Romanian no boobs very haggered and scarred face who did not even slightly resemble the stunner on her profile, needless to say I just shook my head and walked. She knew why I walked and told me never to return.
:D  Amazing she makes it it sound like you were in the wrong = prossie logic
Puts me off seeing Romanians on VS, there#s a few in my city that "look" TGTBT

Jamestheking

I know especially as I had just wasted my time and money getting over there  :angry:

Offline JimmySW

She's also selling herself in Milan (if that's even really her!) External Link/Members Only use tineye!

Jamestheking

I can confirm That definitely is not her!

Honestly one of the least attractive girls I have ever come across in my life.