Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental Therapy Centre - Leicester  (Read 1243 times)

Offline sophos88

I was in the area on business and fancied a massage with some extra stress relief ;-) after a quick search of any massage parlours that were nearby, I came across 'Oriental Therapy Centre' (Link below).

External Link/Members Only

I rang in advance and spoke to what sounded like the owner, and arranged a time for later on that day.  Got there a few minutes before the agreed time and was greeted at reception by an older looking Chinese lady, she wasn't the most attractive, a bit short and stumpy.  I was hoping that she wasn't the one i'd be getting a massage off.  Unfortunately for me, the other girl  was already with a client so I was stuck with this one.  She was friendly enough so I thought what the heck and went ahead with the agreed price of £40 for a full body massage.

The Massage itself was really good and made me fell very relaxed.  The conversation flowed as she was telling me that this place has only been open for a couple of months.  Mid way through the Massage, the CC swipes started at which point I knew that extras were on offer.  She suddenly whispered in my ear asking me if I would like anything else, I asked her what else was on offer.  She said £20 HR, £40 B2B.  I asked her if a Blow Job was included in B2B, she hesitated and said Yes...My luck was in :-)

I turned around and on to my back and watched her undress herself.  She started to oil me up and slowly started to wank me off to get me fully hard.  Then jumped on and started the B2B which was OK, she had a nice pair of tits which felt good in my mouth.  She allowed me to rub her pussy and I was able to briefly finger her, until she pulled my hand away.  She then started to suck my dick (OWO), slowly and to be honest the blow job was really good.  She sucked me off for a bit, I told her when I was almost ready to cum and she finished me off with her hand and I shot my load.

She cleaned me up, I exchanged the cash for the extras and was on my way.

I gave this a neutral, for two reasons really
1 -  The girl wasn't that attractive, but the massage and extras were good.
2 - The place is quite public and not very discreet.