Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: LAYLALOVESLICKING - Stapleford NG9  (Read 1588 times)

5 review(s) for LAYLALOVESLICKING (0 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
10 review(s) for lovelylollylicker (1 positive, 3 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Whilst looking for a late night pump and dump found this, as plan A didnt happen.

Turned out to be our old friend Lola that had a few bad reviews previously.

She seems cleaner but on attempt at RO was knocked out by the smell of piss so she’s not freshening up.

Services as requested no fuss, owo, dfk, mish and doggy all performed without any issues though a little lack of enthusiasm as previously but a nice enough girl, its £45 so a neutral based on her price and attitude to me, and a massive pair of tits :)

Not a recommendation apart from a pump and dump, sometimes its not worth scrimping on the £15 difference between other girls.
Probably not one to return to in honesty either, for my own reasons rather than a based service.

Offline cueball

Eh?

I've clicked the link 3 times now, I'm certain it's a real woman in the profile  :unknown:

Welcome back sucking  :D

Thanks for sharing your piss (pun intended) poor experience sucking and better luck next time.

Not all girls are like this one, don't give up   :sarcastic:

Offline kingkong69

Same old Lola.. How hard is it to wash her fanny?If I come to a punt with a smelly Willey. Don't think the girl will be happy.... But those tIts do look amazing  :rolleyes:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Whilst looking for a late night pump and dump found this, as plan A didnt happen.

Turned out to be our old friend Lola that had a few bad reviews previously.

She seems cleaner but on attempt at RO was knocked out by the smell of piss so she’s not freshening up.

Services as requested no fuss, owo, dfk, mish and doggy all performed without any issues though a little lack of enthusiasm as previously but a nice enough girl, its £45 so a neutral based on her price and attitude to me, and a massive pair of tits :)

Not a recommendation apart from a pump and dump, sometimes its not worth scrimping on the £15 difference between other girls.
Probably not one to return to in honesty either, for my own reasons rather than a based service.

Is this the same Lola:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=138287.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=10854

If so, we can index her old AW Profile to this one as well.

Online RogerBoner

I guess you tried her because of the current drought in tumbleweed Nottingham.
Thai Jenny was hiding her period with a sponge and a black condom last week. As result I'm off sex and had my first week without a punt for a year and a half (excluding family hols).
Where are the Snowdens of yesteryear?
I there anything new on the horizon?  Barbie let me know that she'll be back at the end of the year btw.

Offline EatsShootsAndLeaves

Hard luck ILO and thanks for sharing.  :thumbsup:  At least it confirms my tit spotting skills are up to scratch.  :D

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=80281.msg1838037#msg1838037

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Thanks fo rthe confirmation, ESAL. I have linked her old AW profile to this review.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Sorry CT not been around yes same girl / thats the old profile, thanks for linking for me I didnt have time after I posted the review to find/link the old one.

She also in the same flat, black gate of Derby Road, Stapleford.

Nice enough girl but in honestly I wasnt thinking with the upstairs brain, if youve read previous reviews they all still stand, nothing new to report back sadly.

£45 cheap pump and dump, as a confession I sneaked in a few old pound coins in the fiver of change i was trying to get rid off  :D. Oops...

Offline NervousJ

as a confession I sneak in a few old pound coins in the fiver of change i was trying to get rid off  :D. Oops...

:lol:  :lol: I like it.

Online Gethin_Thomas

Don't be taken in by the friendly comms. She's fairly miserable and unenthusiastic. I can't say I noticed any hygiene issues, maybe I've got lucky. Yes, lovely breasts but wasted attached to her.