Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Demi of Premium - South Shields  (Read 2894 times)

Offline Beefjerky

External Link/Members Only

I’ve previously reviewed Demi, but I felt that Demi needed a follow up because when I reviewed her last she was very new and very young. Quite often new young girls either start off very keen then become fatigued, or they start off a bit reserved and come out of their shell. I’m happy to say that Demi is definitely the latter of the two.
The venue was a flat in South Shields with plenty of parking. Knocked on the door which was promptly opened by Demi standing behind it. Demi is a tiny, wisp of a young thing, very petite size 6 and very pretty and very cute with long black hair.
Demi seemed genuinely pleased to see me again. We headed into the bedroom and started kissing which was full on and very passionate. I then went down on her and tongued her pussy and clit which Demi was very responsive and withered on the bed until she cum and pushed my head away saying she was very sensitive.
On with the condom and we had sex in various positions, cowgirl, doggy, Demi lying down flat with me fucking her hard from behind, mish, mish with her lags right back over her head.
Felling myself about to explode, I asked Demi to finish me off with some oral. She told me didn’t swallow, but that’s not important to me. I lay back as Demi sensuality sucked on my cock slowly and rhythmically until I felt myself about to erupt. I gave her the nod and she just kept on going until blow my load into her mouth but unlike a lot of the other girls who finish far too soon to either spit into a tissue or worse still run to the bathroom to spit, Demi just let my spunk dribble out the side of mouth as she kept on sucking and the sight of my cum running out of mouth and down my shaft was a sight to behold.
Completely drained, Demi then got a wipe and cleaned me up. After a chat and pleasantries I left a very satisfied bunny

Offline Winker121

Looks great in her photos. Like the sound of her services. Thanks for the information.

Offline bobdavid

Dammit, I just checked the schedule and she's only working Saturday before Christmas..! That's the only day I can't do :-(

moreplease

External Link/Members Only

I’ve previously reviewed Demi, but I felt that Demi needed a follow up because when I reviewed her last she was very new and very young. Quite often new young girls either start off very keen then become fatigued, or they start off a bit reserved and come out of their shell. I’m happy to say that Demi is definitely the latter of the two.
The venue was a flat in South Shields with plenty of parking. Knocked on the door which was promptly opened by Demi standing behind it. Demi is a tiny, wisp of a young thing, very petite size 6 and very pretty and very cute with long black hair.
Demi seemed genuinely pleased to see me again. We headed into the bedroom and started kissing which was full on and very passionate. I then went down on her and tongued her pussy and clit which Demi was very responsive and withered on the bed until she cum and pushed my head away saying she was very sensitive.
On with the condom and we had sex in various positions, cowgirl, doggy, Demi lying down flat with me fucking her hard from behind, mish, mish with her lags right back over her head.
Felling myself about to explode, I asked Demi to finish me off with some oral. She told me didn’t swallow, but that’s not important to me. I lay back as Demi sensuality sucked on my cock slowly and rhythmically until I felt myself about to erupt. I gave her the nod and she just kept on going until blow my load into her mouth but unlike a lot of the other girls who finish far too soon to either spit into a tissue or worse still run to the bathroom to spit, Demi just let my spunk dribble out the side of mouth as she kept on sucking and the sight of my cum running out of mouth and down my shaft was a sight to behold.
Completely drained, Demi then got a wipe and cleaned me up. After a chat and pleasantries I left a very satisfied bunny

Nice review, Thanks ..   :hi:

As George Burns said  " Sincerity is the key to success, once you can fake that you've got it made ".  Most wg's have got that sorted, makes the punters feel they're special, though  ;)

Offline Beefjerky

Nice review, Thanks ..   :hi:

As George Burns said  " Sincerity is the key to success, once you can fake that you've got it made ".  Most wg's have got that sorted, makes the punters feel they're special, though  ;)

Unfortunately, all too often that’s not the case. So it’s always nice to find a wg who has a good pleasant attitude as well as giving good service. After all that’s what we’re paying for.

Offline toon972

Offline Nyttja1

Where abouts in shields was she? Obviously don’t need to name the street but estate/area would be helpful. I do t like playing on my own doorstep too much...
Banned reason: Noncontributing tosser.
Banned by: daviemac

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Where abouts in shields was she? Obviously don’t need to name the street but estate/area would be helpful. I do t like playing on my own doorstep too much...

Make a booking and find out off the agency, or if her location might worry you, don't punt in South Shields.

Offline Nyttja1

Make a booking and find out off the agency, or if her location might worry you, don't punt in South Shields.

It’s quite a large area Shields. One part maybe on my doorstep the other is miles away. I asked on here rather than phoning up because of the fact it’s easier to do than phoning them up IMO

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
It’s quite a large area Shields. One part maybe on my doorstep the other is miles away. I asked on here rather than phoning up because of the fact it’s easier to do than phoning them up IMO

Read the rules about giving out locations then.   :dash:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

Edit
Just had a look agency site gives a postcode, surely that's not such a big area.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 12:42:22 am by daviemac »

Offline Nyttja1

Yup, read it. Never asked for Street name etc or postcode. Clearly said that. I asked for a general area within South Shields. Other reviews have stated where the likes of Sofia who works in shields is working from the temple park area. Fairly large area.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Yup, read it. Never asked for Street name etc or postcode. Clearly said that. I asked for a general area within South Shields. Other reviews have stated where the likes of Sofia who works in shields is working from the temple park area. Fairly large area.

You're arguing here and you don't even know if the OP knows what area it was, he punts all over the NE and Teesside. Just phone the agency and they'll tell you where she's working, locations can and do change.

Offline Nyttja1

You're arguing here and you don't even know if the OP knows what area it was, he punts all over the NE and Teesside. Just phone the agency and they'll tell you where she's working, locations can and do change.

I won’t know until he replies, if he does great. If not then so be it. So I thank you for your advice, it wasn’t yours I was interested in though.  :thumbsup:

Offline Beefjerky

I know Premium use at least two locations in South Shields, so she could be working at either. Best bet is to book her on the day she’s working, you’ll be sent the address and if it’s too close to home just cancel straight away.