Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophia Lily - Gateshead  (Read 3378 times)

37 review(s) for Sophia_Lily (28 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Asar

AW Link:External Link/Members Only

Cost: £110 for 60 mins

Comms before the meet was good, prompt, agreed a time and location for a incall via text. Received the postcode and as per usual instructions got the directions to follow, even though I was a muppet and couldn't follow them that well.

Was greeted by Sophia in a black bodysuit and was guided to room(was a couple of mins late), which she commented on how it is too cold. I handed over the money and she went to get me a glass of water and to store the cash. When she returned she gave me a glass of water and again negatively said how it was too cold in the room and how the heater wasn't good enough. I did try and kiss her but she gave the impression she was wasn't that interested(more just going through the motions), just with body suits I always feel it more difficult to tough and feel a lass and feels like a barrier and came across like she didn't want to take it off. She did at that point take her breasts out of the body suit which  look amazing. I did then give her reverse oral which I think she enjoyed and soon enough she replied with oral on me (without), which was pretty great and was showing why she has a recent good reputation. Although when receiving oral it would have been nice if there was more eye contact.

Soon enough it was onto sex, it was nice, she did make quite a few noises which made it feel like it was 'forced' and that she was just over emphasising how much noise she was making to make it come across like she enjoyed it more than she did. Although that could be from the lack of eye contact. Did the usual positions of cowgirl, missionary and doggy. Soon enough I finished on her breasts, she then went out the room to clean up and when I quickly checked my phone it was only 40 mins through the meeting. When she came back I did try and talk to her and feel her body but she gave a negative vibe and just didn't seem that interested. After 5-10 minutes again complained how cold the flat was and then said how she was going to run a bath for herself and asked if I wanted a shower. I Let her know I would have a shower at home. Not before she started moaning how she would have to do the hair of another service provider. Then started complaining about how she didn't have enough time to prepare with someone that booked a very long session the next day. Then started complaining about how it is too cold, again. I normally mention how I have had a great time at the end of the booking, I couldn't bring myself to lie and say I had a great time.

Overall she is very good looking(I know it is subjective but she has the all the things I find very attractive), does offer all services with very good ability, maybe I just caught her on a bad day/session as she just came across negative, maybe a bit jaded(I probably just misinterpreted that) and that she had more important things to do. Or maybe I did something really horrendous that offended her, I thought my hygiene was upto standard or I did something where I was rude. She offered everything on her profile, had good comms and had great hygiene. I think I have just been spoiled with how good the rest of lasses I have seen in this region and brought into perspective how really great they are. I know the culture here focuses on the negatives and it is easy to get carried away with it, especially if it feels like part of a routine but I like to feel like who I am with give the impression they have enjoyed it(even if it very likely they haven't). Time to look forward to the next incall and i'm sure it'll be more positive (unless I ask DavieMac for advice for who to book next and gives me one of his 'specials') :p Now I should just stop rambling on and just post this.

moreplease

Thanks for the review   :hi:

Your punt, your review but I do have to say if I'd had a similar meeting to the one you experienced she'd have got a big fat negative.

Who wants to pay hard earned cash out to someone who whines and moans on throughout?   Not for me, thank you...  :(

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for reviewing.

After reading that I couldn't bring myself to recommend one of the 'specials', you deserve a 'pick me up' positive one next.  :hi:

Offline Winker121

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. After reading about your experience I would say that you have been very generous in giving her a neutral. Lots out there that are better and I hope you find one of them for your next punt.

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review   :hi:

Your punt, your review but I do have to say if I'd had a similar meeting to the one you experienced she'd have got a big fat negative.

Who wants to pay hard earned cash out to someone who whines and moans on throughout?   Not for me, thank you...  :(

Is that not a GWE service? (genuine wife experience)

Offline Saleboy

I would have to echo others comments and say it sounds more negative to me. I was thinking of seeing her but probably won't now. I can get that same service at home for free!Thanks for sharing your Experience though.

Offline threechilliman

AW Link:External Link/Members Only

Cost: £110 for 60 mins

Comms before the meet was good, prompt, agreed a time and location for a incall via text. Received the postcode and as per usual instructions got the directions to follow, even though I was a muppet and couldn't follow them that well.

Was greeted by Sophia in a black bodysuit and was guided to room(was a couple of mins late), which she commented on how it is too cold. I handed over the money and she went to get me a glass of water and to store the cash. When she returned she gave me a glass of water and again negatively said how it was too cold in the room and how the heater wasn't good enough. I did try and kiss her but she gave the impression she was wasn't that interested(more just going through the motions), just with body suits I always feel it more difficult to tough and feel a lass and feels like a barrier and came across like she didn't want to take it off. She did at that point take her breasts out of the body suit which  look amazing. I did then give her reverse oral which I think she enjoyed and soon enough she replied with oral on me (without), which was pretty great and was showing why she has a recent good reputation. Although when receiving oral it would have been nice if there was more eye contact.

Soon enough it was onto sex, it was nice, she did make quite a few noises which made it feel like it was 'forced' and that she was just over emphasising how much noise she was making to make it come across like she enjoyed it more than she did. Although that could be from the lack of eye contact. Did the usual positions of cowgirl, missionary and doggy. Soon enough I finished on her breasts, she then went out the room to clean up and when I quickly checked my phone it was only 40 mins through the meeting. When she came back I did try and talk to her and feel her body but she gave a negative vibe and just didn't seem that interested. After 5-10 minutes again complained how cold the flat was and then said how she was going to run a bath for herself and asked if I wanted a shower. I Let her know I would have a shower at home. Not before she started moaning how she would have to do the hair of another service provider. Then started complaining about how she didn't have enough time to prepare with someone that booked a very long session the next day. Then started complaining about how it is too cold, again. I normally mention how I have had a great time at the end of the booking, I couldn't bring myself to lie and say I had a great time.

Overall she is very good looking(I know it is subjective but she has the all the things I find very attractive), does offer all services with very good ability, maybe I just caught her on a bad day/session as she just came across negative, maybe a bit jaded(I probably just misinterpreted that) and that she had more important things to do. Or maybe I did something really horrendous that offended her, I thought my hygiene was upto standard or I did something where I was rude. She offered everything on her profile, had good comms and had great hygiene. I think I have just been spoiled with how good the rest of lasses I have seen in this region and brought into perspective how really great they are. I know the culture here focuses on the negatives and it is easy to get carried away with it, especially if it feels like part of a routine but I like to feel like who I am with give the impression they have enjoyed it(even if it very likely they haven't). Time to look forward to the next incall and i'm sure it'll be more positive (unless I ask DavieMac for advice for who to book next and gives me one of his 'specials') :p Now I should just stop rambling on and just post this.

Too much blaming yourself there. I don't want to pay the thick end of 2 quid a minute to listen to a girl grumbling about this and that. I can get that for free at home, at work, fucking anywhere!

Offline Zooms

It's so helpful to know that service standard has declined. Thanks for your review

Looking4fun

Thanks for the review,I think you’ve been very generous giving her a neutral rating,the money your paying should be enough for her to make an effort.

Offline foreverchanges

Thanks for the review.
I'm planning to return to the wonderful world of punting in the New Year after a two year sabbatical so its useful to know the ones with the poor attitudes.

Offline Asar

Thanks for the comments, Sophia did contact me and did apologise for the incall and did offer me a discount. Which does show a good response imo. Personally it be extremely unlikely I would return though. Just booked on the wrong day, when it wasn't going as well for her as usually would.

I do have another booking scheduled now later on this month, with someone else, they've got a 100% rating on here so expecting it to be more enjoyable.

Offline Winker121

Thanks for the comments, Sophia did contact me and did apologise for the incall and did offer me a discount. Which does show a good response imo. Personally it be extremely unlikely I would return though. Just booked on the wrong day, when it wasn't going as well for her as usually would.

I do have another booking scheduled now later on this month, with someone else, they've got a 100% rating on here so expecting it to be more enjoyable.
I would guess that she only contacted you after reading your review on here and is looking to limit the damage it will cause to her income. Hope your upcoming booking goes well for you.

Offline Kev3773

I would guess that she only contacted you after reading your review on here and is looking to limit the damage it will cause to her income. Hope your upcoming booking goes well for you.

+1  :hi:

moreplease

So, she contacted you after doubtless reading the review on here.....   How does offering a discount show ' a good response' though?  What she's saying is I know I gave you an absolute shite service and took money under false pretences - but if you give me even more of your hard earned moolah, I'll be less of a miserable bi**h this time.

Pleased you made the decision to go elsewhere, mate.

Again, the benefit of this site's reviews in making us punters aware of who to book and who to avoid  :P :P

Offline NigelF

maybe I just caught her on a bad day/session as she just came across negative, maybe a bit jaded(I probably just misinterpreted that) and that she had more important things to do.

She seems to have quite a lot of "bad days". She had a similar "bad day" with me (one of her negative reviews is mine).

She didn't offer that to me (so she clearly doesn't always respond well). Like you though, I would have declined anyway. I think you've made the right call (in not returning).

Offline Spartacus123

Good review Thanks,  :drinks: :drinks:

A combination of personal events mean I will return to the punting darkside this year and she is currently on the list, mainly due to her reputation and fabulous looking tits. She seems to blow hot and cold (what woman doesn't?) so I'll keep her as a plan c

Offline TheSpaniard

Thanks for the review. She's been in my list for a while. I won't cross her over just yet but I think I'll take my custom elsewhere for the time being.