Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beartrice - Paisley  (Read 1381 times)

1 review(s) for 95beatrice (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Secretpunter79

External Link/Members Only

Had one punt with the girl above. Flat is on a busy street with secure entry that you need to be buzzed in for, stick your hood up!

£40 for 15 mins. She doesn’t show her face on AW profile but is a pretty most likely Romanian girl. HJ Oral covered and few positions, absolutely perfect pussy and was happy to get on all fours to let me bury my face in it. Good body and defo up for fun, limited English but tried her best, I will be back.

Drifter

I feel like I’ve seen the girl in that verification photo before but certainly not under that name. As much as her face does seem quite pretty, I think that’s a B&S?

Secretpunter79

The girl in that pic is the girl I met, not entirely sure the pics on her profile are right tho

Offline FBman78

Definitely not the body in the main pics

Offline Uncle Buck

Not even close to the AW pictures

UB

Offline Bang_Bro

I can shed some light here, the black haired girl was the original girl, she is away on holiday now and the blonde girl is using her profile, which is a bit cheeky as I almost went along expecting the black haired girl,

She told me the black haired girl will be back in 3 weeks, I found this out because I had saved her profile for later use and when I went back to get have a peek her pictures were completely different and her number had changed.

The attached image, hopefully is the dark haired girl and hopefully she will be back in 3 weeks, but otherwise avoid the blonde as she isn't the girl who Secretpunter79 is describing.

Also Secretpunter79 if you could confirm for me that the girl in the image is exactly like her, and has that fantastic arse then it will go and see her.

Many thanks

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: