Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bamboo Health and Wellness: Watford.  (Read 1573 times)

Offline Chorley

External Link/Members Only

Was in Watford a while back and fancied a massage and possibly some extras in. Called up and booked an hour for £45.

The location is on.Watford High St not far from Sainsbury's and although it's a busy area it's not too bad.

On arrival I was greeted by a milfy Chinese woman who took payment and showed me in to the room.

I stripped off and lay face down (undies on at this point) when my massuers entered; a slim size 6/8, bubbly and  fairly attractive 30 something with limited English.

I was asked if I wanted a relaxing or Swedish massage; I opted for the former.
The massage began.and was actually very good. Firm yet relaxing so no complaints. About 5 minutes in the pants came off (she asked) and then a lot more attention seemed to be paid to certain areas. :D

A few CC swipes and"accidental "touches later the inevitable happened and I was asked about "extras". HE and body to body was £40, so I thought "sod it!" and opted for this.

As I turned over she was striping off and lo and behold she had a cracking bod, with some lovely perky tits (massive nips :yahoo:)and a cracking little bum.  :thumbsup:

She oiled up and started the body to body which was really nice. Managed to do some light massaging of her clit and suck on those tits. Even managed a bit of light kissing which I didn't think Orientals did.

Then onto the happy ending. At one point I though she was going to give me a blow job, but alas she literally blowing the head of my cock, although this was still rather nice all the same. I carried on fingering  and massaging her clit and sucking her tits while she gradually increased the tempo before the inevitable.

Quick clean up and that was
 that.

Would probably return, but no idea if this girl.would be there or not? :unknown:

« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 09:05:56 pm by Chorley »