Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Patricia / Tricia Armagh  (Read 4565 times)

Offline Bond2017

Hi anyone have a mobile or booking number for her. Ive changed phones and lost all numbers.

Offline Bond2017

Some one must have a contact for her.

Offline Bond2017

Just checking , is that number for Patricia who lives past Armagh and does the massage above her garage.

Offline Billybobs

Yep thats the number i have for tricia

Irishtyrone

anybody seen Tricia from Armagh in the last month or so?

Offline Greg05

anybody seen Tricia from Armagh in the last month or so?

Let it go

Irishtyrone

sparkie2018

I went to see Tricia in Armagh last night, legit massage with no sexual activity but was nice and relaxing massage.

Offline Deey2k

That was a waste in no way is she legit lol
Banned reason: No intention of contributing.
Banned by: daviemac

sparkie2018

why was it a waste? why what she do for u and when have you been last?

MrArmagh

Did you ask her for anything? Did she ask you?

What way does she normally work?

sparkie2018

went and seen tricia again tonight, lovely nice relaxing massage yet again. As she told me it's massage only from the 1st time. She's really into her therapies to help people with stress or anxiety. She told me she only takes a few clients so that people can relax without feeling rushed and that she made it very clear that it was in no way a sexual service, so i respected that and  never done or got any sexual service. It's a professional massage and she's really good at it. I can say from me travelling from Belfast it's worth the trip.

James999

That was a waste in no way is she legit lol

Sparkie2018 has reported your post, who the fuck is this Sparkie person, the pro$$ie? Her pimp?

sparkie2018

A normal person like u but has respect
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 08:18:04 am by sparkie2018 »

James999

I normal person like u but has respect

4 posts and two reports, what a wanker  :wacko:

sparkie2018

only report pathetic stupid stuff which ain't true 
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 08:24:39 am by sparkie2018 »

James999

only report pathetic stupid which ain't true

You're the pro$$ie aren't you  :sarcastic:

mickobelfast77

Fair play to sparkie2018, he was told about his massage and respected that. So sorry men he's doing no harm but stating the facts

Veritas

5 posts, 4 post reports.  All on this one thread.  Working up to some sort of hissyfit or meltdown...

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Online finn5555

A normal person like u but has respect

Sparkie stop reporting everyone you clearly are fragile and make yourself look an even bigger cunt than you already are....

sparkie2018

just want to make a point, I'm genuine. I had never met her before until the 1st appointment and my comments were just as I found it and for no other reason

Offline Marmalade

just want to make a point, I'm genuine. I had never met her before until the 1st appointment and my comments were just as I found it and for no other reason
Do you need a hankie?
If your balls ever grow any bigger you’ll have to take care they don’t fall out of your women’s knickers.

Offline Happyjose

Do you need a hankie? 
If your balls ever grow any bigger you’ll have to take care they don’t fall out of your women’s knickers.

:lol:  :lol:

James999

just want to make a point, I'm genuine

Obviously not the case, hence the banning  :sarcastic:

Offline Deey2k

Sparky the reason I said it was a wasted trip was because the reason us men are on this site is too discuss previous punts good or bad , in my eyes if you went to see her and got nothing then it was a waste as you And I both know the reason we go to these masseuse’s is to get as much sexual activity possible , If your telling me you are in here to respect their wishes your mad , I’ve an idea how about you tell your wife about your reviews and it was a good massage , don’t kid anyone you went to her for a wank and a good suck on her titties if it didn’t take place well it was a waste who in their right mind take a three hour round trip plus the time spent just for a massage , and before you say it’s not a three hour Round trip I’ve made it plenty off times
Banned reason: No intention of contributing.

Offline andykane

Sparky the reason I said it was a wasted trip was because the reason us men are on this site is too discuss previous punts good or bad , in my eyes if you went to see her and got nothing then it was a waste as you And I both know the reason we go to these masseuse’s is to get as much sexual activity possible , If your telling me you are in here to respect their wishes your mad , I’ve an idea how about you tell your wife about your reviews and it was a good massage , don’t kid anyone you went to her for a wank and a good suck on her titties if it didn’t take place well it was a waste who in their right mind take a three hour round trip plus the time spent just for a massage , and before you say it’s not a three hour Round trip I’ve made it plenty off times

Don't think Sparky can reply anymore :scare: unless of course he/she creates yet another profile! :dash:

Offline Greg05

There has been some stalker level interest in this woman. Can’t decide whether these were fluffies/white knight trying to keep her for themselves or the woman herself. It’s hardly going to generate business from here advertising no HE on cards. Strange one.

Booblover44

Tried to get a therapy this week but have been told that Trish isn't doing then anymore because of ill health. Anyone know of anyone else about !!!!!!!

Offline Mcdonald Duck

Tried this number this morning it was answered by a jolly sounding woman just wondering is this her very chatty.

Offline Mcdonald Duck

Tried to get a therapy this week but have been told that Trish isn't doing then anymore because of ill health. Anyone know of anyone else about !!!!!!!
She is still doing the bizz alright, and its her birthday today and shes in great form altogether. Some rack on yon wee frame. And to think this was only a wee dander down the road from me.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 05:36:26 pm by Mcdonald Duck »

Offline Silver35

Banned reason: endless questions zero contributions.

Offline Mcdonald Duck

Did she go topless
Without a problem only thing is she talks and talks I have a feeling we maybe hearing/seeing a bit more of Tricia in the near future.

Offline Silver35

How did you manage to get her to go topless
Banned reason: endless questions zero contributions.

Offline Mcdonald Duck

Talk sweet  to her as others have said she trives on compliments and it works. I have a great way with words my dear.

Offline foyleb83

Glad to hear Tricia is on the mend and surprised too. Like someone else heresaud, I got a reply that she wasn’t taking any bookings because of her health and has been telling all her regulars. Without going into detail it sounds pretty serious and I doubt she’d be getting anything out for anyone and needs space to deal with it all. People say how genuine and down to earth she is so at the risk of sounding like a fluffy or a WK I’d say let her get on with getting better. She’s  not doing anything and doesn’t need the stress of being asked

Offline Marmalade

Glad to hear Tricia is on the mend and surprised too. Like someone else heresaud, I got a reply that she wasn’t taking any bookings because of her health and has been telling all her regulars. Without going into detail it sounds pretty serious and I doubt she’d be getting anything out for anyone and needs space to deal with it all. People say how genuine and down to earth she is so at the risk of sounding like a fluffy or a WK I’d say let her get on with getting better. She’s  not doing anything and doesn’t need the stress of being asked

Only two posts the whole time you’ve been a member here and both of them fluffy about the same prossie. That’s seriously bad dude.  :thumbsdown:

Or are you her sister or something?

Offline foyleb83

Sorry, mate, Just giving folk a heads up not to waste their time and hers.

Offline Mcdonald Duck

Sorry, mate, Just giving folk a heads up not to waste their time and hers.
Unfortunately we were at the match in Brewster park tonight on our way home and she is the main topic of conversation amongst clubs along the armagh/monaghan border  , seemingly she loves the GAA boys and there's more on offer than has been talked about on here. The Orchard county may have more to offer than apples, there may be a bit of TART in there also.

Offline blubandy

She is still doing the bizz alright, and its her birthday today and shes in great form altogether. Some rack on yon wee frame. And to think this was only a wee dander down the road from me.

To confirm, you saw the Tricia that is mentioned above who works above the garage?  And it was booked using the mobile number shown above and it was the one you said is chatty? She's the one with the rack?

It's hard to follow this thread, and whether everyone is talking about the same person...

Offline Happyjose

It's hard to follow this thread, and whether everyone is talking about the same person...

even after 10 months?

and the poster you've quoted last checked in in January