Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Parlours v Indies  (Read 1396 times)

Offline Bustydusty

Only recently started seein quite a few indies and while I’ve had 2 very good ones the rest have been disappointing esp considering the extra cost.
When you can see girls like Lauren or Daisy at Sheridans or Rosie at jackies for £40 inc fk.owo and cim I’m starting to think it’s not worth it - thoughts anyone?

Offline happy1999

Not worth it my view, but each to there own.

As we all got to earn a living.

Offline IAMBATMAN

there are many pros and cons for both but i do prefer indies nowadays.

photos are less likely to be photophopped with indies as most pics are taken with a phone in front of a mirror by women who couldnt install phototshop yet alone use it where as a hell of alot of parlours are photoshopped to the extreme (melinda @sheridans for example is huge compared to her photots ) altho photos can be old and missleading with indies aswel but i do think photos are much more accurate.

most indies are all inclusive in price so a girl at 120 an hour all inc will work out cheaper than a £100 an hour girl when you add in extras, some extras with some guys could reach closer to £200 for the hour depending on the services asked for

alot of cases indies have time in between punters to make room for ppl being late and preparing for a punter to arrive (showering getting dressed make up etc) where as parlours are on a converyor belt where one guy leaves and another guy goes in which isnt nice to think about really. you can actually run over by quite alot of time with an indies aswel where in a palour theres always that knock at the door telling you times up.

imo indies are a better option but palours are good for not needing to get address and you know if you show up you can fuck someone whos on indies cancel appointments and are a pain in the arse to find sometimes

Offline Bustydusty

Posted this sat in the car after visiting a £140 an hour indie who claimed to have only 1 condom (after it was used - second time that’s happened to me in 3 weeks but never before in 20 years😡)there were no towels so couldn’t shower and a freezing house - will do a review later - only positive was it’s a reverse booking and I didn’t pay close to that

Offline IAMBATMAN

Posted this sat in the car after visiting a £140 an hour indie who claimed to have only 1 condom (after it was used - second time that’s happened to me in 3 weeks but never before in 20 years😡)there were no towels so couldn’t shower and a freezing house - will do a review later - only positive was it’s a reverse booking and I didn’t pay close to that
i have never seen an indie with only 1 condom lol but i tend not to see a girl without atleast a little information from on here

Offline IAMBATMAN

can we get a link to this girl please or a name would do until you do your review might save someone a few quid

Offline Bustydusty

can we get a link to this girl please or a name would do until you do your review might save someone a few quid
Not worked out how to do a link with my phone but it was xchocolatedesirex and the previous one was cute Chloe (already reviewed)

Offline Bustydusty

Tried to get some info on here but only one person thought they might have previously seen her

Offline Kendrig

External Link/Members Only
As stated by IMB best to punt lasses who have been reviewed. You had previously asked for feedback on her, as stated by yourself nothing on ukp, and her aw also looked dodgey

Offline Bustydusty

Yes without a doubt it is safer to visit someone who is well reviewed - have to get new info on here tho so took a chance - she is fit i’ll give her that
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 06:38:59 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline IAMBATMAN

i would have said she has 4 awank feedback in 4 1/2 years thats a massive red flag right there but 3 of them are from 2017 so she must of quit for a few year, i would not personally see her just based on that but you live and you learn

Offline ThreeSixty

As someone above has mentioned there's benefits to both. 

Parlours as mentioned you're gauranteed a shag and if you do the research should be a good'un too.  Failing that it's cheaper than seeing an indie too.

Indies, generally find the time with them less rushed as there's no knocking on the door but then I've been let down by a couple of indies having to cancel before.  Indies are generally more discreet than walking into a parlour as well.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Personally I prefer Parlours as I think they are cheaper and much better value than Indi's who charge above the odds.
I've seen a girl Indi who has now popped up in a parlour and is £25 cheaper for the same service

neil1978

Parlours for me.
I've been left sat in my car on a random street yet again after texting a girl minutes before.
Arranged an early morning meet yesterday, all confirmed. She even text me 45 mins before to make sure I was still coming. Everything was going to plan.
Pull up at the postcode and all goes dead.
I half blame myself because she has done the same thing to me in the past.
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

goldwing1

I prefer indies and outcalls.
I like to spend a bit of time  going through the adultwork catalogue and drawing up a list.
Plus indies aren`t on a production line like parlours so they will be a bit more fresh.

All depends on what you want, and as long as you have a good punt, that`s all that matters

Offline Bustydusty

I’ve only seen about 10 or 12 indies but mainly due to the cost haven’t wanted to see any again whereas I’ve seen many parlour girls multiple times.I do think the reverse bid is a great way of getting better value tho - generally wouldn’t consider £140 an hour girls but have had bids of £80 accepted by them.
We learn as we go on and personally I’m finding an hour is too long anyway - esp on an initial booking when you don’t know how it’s gonna go - next up for me is Ling (cosmopolitan) Friday hopefully - from what I’ve read she’s sounds great (and only £40😊)

Offline Arthur Wizard

A lot of the time I prefer indies as you can cum more than once. In parlours once you’ve shot your bolt that’s it.

Offline Bustydusty

A lot of the time I prefer indies as you can cum more than once. In parlours once you’ve shot your bolt that’s it.
In my experience you’re no more likely to get 2 cums with an indie than at a parlour in the same time but as I said I’ve not seen that many indies - had 2 owotc in a parlour  a few days ago for £40
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 10:41:31 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline NigelF

I like both but generally prefer Indies as the average/typical service is better. You can find good parlour girls though, it just tends to be harder than Indies (especially since there are usually less reviews on here for parlour girls or at least they're harder to find/search for).

Having said that, not all Indies are better, so as has been said, it's best to stick to ones who are well reviewed on here. Others have pointed out the red flags on Chocolate Desire's profile (cheers for the review btw) but you also know how unreliable AW feedback is (as Cute Chloe has loads of positive AW feedback) so the only reliable stuff is on here (although of course, your mileage may vary).

Offline NigelF

In my experience you’re no more likely to get 2 cums with an indie than at a parlour in the same time but as I said I’ve not seen that many indies

If you don't already - ask in advance - it's fairly rare that they'd lie about that (although some still will).

Online The_Don

Re: Parlours v Indies

Punting some times is about taking a chance.

If you don't like what you see, hear or feel. Walk away without handing over any money  :timeout:

Only recently started seein quite a few indies

Unless a person is with a W/G 24/7 you don't know what she is truly up to, or what her issues may be.

Offline Bustydusty

yes for sure aw reviews are bollocks unless it’s a trusted reviewer - I’m pretty new on here so learning

Offline Arthur Wizard

If you don't already - ask in advance - it's fairly rare that they'd lie about that (although some still will).

I probably will ask next time. I’ve never asked regarding multi shots before so I’m just presuming. I don’t think any of the Sheridan’s girls would mind.

Offline NigelF

yes for sure aw reviews are bollocks unless it’s a trusted reviewer - I’m pretty new on here so learning

Yeah fair enough, keep up the good reviews, they're definitely appreciated.

I probably will ask next time. I’ve never asked regarding multi shots before so I’m just presuming. I don’t think any of the Sheridan’s girls would mind.

Ah OK, I think you are right though (generally speaking) but obviously it depends on the girl. Yeah I'm pretty sure most girls at Sheridan's would be fine with it, the key there is just finishing on time.

Offline Arthur Wizard

Yeah fair enough, keep up the good reviews, they're definitely appreciated.

Ah OK, I think you are right though (generally speaking) but obviously it depends on the girl. Yeah I'm pretty sure most girls at Sheridan's would be fine with it, the key there is just finishing on time.

Yep, you pay for the time. You shouldn’t have to finish after ten minutes just because you’ve shot your bolt.

Offline Bustydusty

Yep, you pay for the time. You shouldn’t have to finish after ten minutes just because you’ve shot your bolt.
Totally agree - at times I cum pretty quick and get well pissed off if it’s assumed that that’s it

Offline Kriss

Depends on the parlour in my experience - at most Manchester parlours you can go for a one-hour booking and cum many times as you are able within the time. I think I prefer parlours. Better VFM.
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Prince of Punting

I use to love indies myself, however I feel there is a lack of decent indie and Ines you do find charge a fee that never matches service half time. I feel parlours more value for money

Offline Bustydusty

After a busy week seeing xchocolatedesirex (£80 rev bid considerably below her usual rate) and then Lauren at sheridans and ling at cosmopolitan (£40 each) it’s hard to see how any indie could match the service and price offered by these parlour girls

Offline NigelF

After a busy week seeing xchocolatedesirex (£80 rev bid considerably below her usual rate) and then Lauren at sheridans and ling at cosmopolitan (£40 each) it’s hard to see how any indie could match the service and price offered by these parlour girls

You've not seen any good indies yet though. Those parlour girls however are pretty much top of the line (for parlours). IMO, there are definitely indies out there who provide an even better service (although most indies who provide Ling's kind of service (to her standard) are very expensive). It does depend on what kind of service you're looking for though. It's true that the price usually can't be beaten and it's also true that there are other very good parlour girls out there but there's not that many and when/if you need more variety then it's indies you'll have to turn to unless your willing to sacrifice service quality and go for parlour girls who aren't as good.

Also, when you factor in the costs of extras at the more expensive parlours, the price often equals that of the all-inclusive independents (albeit only the cheaper ones - but some of them are still great).

Offline Bustydusty

Thanks Nigel you’re right I’ve not seen that many indies - I will keep trying and probably just go for best reviewed ones on here for now - I’ve done a reverse bid for next week so will research the replies 😊

Offline Solidrock

When you can see girls like Lauren or Daisy at Sheridans or Rosie at jackies for £40 inc fk.owo and cim I’m starting to think it’s not worth it - thoughts anyone?

Any info on Rosie?

Parlours all day long for me these days. Just can't see the value in paying what the indies charge for a half hour shag when there are gems like the ones above for £40.

neil1978

The prices seem to be creeping up with a lot of indi's recently.
 80-100 for 30 mins with someone in their 50's 😂😂 I've seen Rosie at jackies for nearly 15 years, and I know she's in to her 50's now but she fucks like a 20 year old and it only cost 40.
Hopefully she's working tomorrow.

Offline Bustydusty

The prices seem to be creeping up with a lot of indi's recently.
 80-100 for 30 mins with someone in their 50's 😂😂 I've seen Rosie at jackies for nearly 15 years, and I know she's in to her 50's now but she fucks like a 20 year old and it only cost 40.
Hopefully she's working tomorrow.
Not seen her for a while myself tbh - may go tomorrow if she’s on - always one of my favs

Offline Solidrock

The prices seem to be creeping up with a lot of indi's recently

In the few years that I've been punting there has hardly been any price hike, £5 more in a couple of parlours but nothing compared to the rise of the indies. Another reason I'm sticking to parlours.