Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DevilishDani (ex FilthyMilfy) - Sittingbourne, anybody seen her?  (Read 925 times)

Offline jonjon_06

Hi guys,

I'm just wondering if anybody has actually been with this milf before. She has reviews on here by only one person.
I was supposed to meet her one Sunday but a storm sent our plans in tatters as railway services weren't running properly.
Her reviews on AW look filthy but she is quite cold in the comms, almost robot-like.

Would appreciate if anyone could share what he knows about this milf.

Thanks.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline DrConners

I'm just wondering if anybody has actually been with this milf before. She has reviews on here by only one person.
I was supposed to meet her one Sunday but a storm sent our plans in tatters as railway services weren't running properly.
Her reviews on AW look filthy but she is quite cold in the comms, almost robot-like.

With her current AW feedback at 230 probably cold & jaded to the job (Not all I know to all you Hayley fans  ;)  )

Looks out of shape & not my type (and I do love a MILF) - also in one of her profile pictures she's wearing a veil but you can pretty clearly see her face.

Persevere Jon, if you get to meet her it would be great to post a review as an update to the current services & enthusiasm (or lack of) she offers :hi:

Offline rockstar

I have seen Dawn a few times and its always been a quality punt. Certainly not lacking enthusiasm.

Offline jonjon_06

I have seen Dawn a few times and its always been a quality punt. Certainly not lacking enthusiasm.

I'll probably see her if my other choice (KinkyCurves80) is not available. In her private gallery, Danni looks a bit high lol. When I spoke to her on the phone, she had a coarse voice, similar to that of heavy smokers. When I tried to book her once, she said she had low blood pressure and was being kept in hospital. That put me off, because she seemed like an old woman who cannot keep up with the job anymore - maybe takes too many clients at once.

Would you say her body is used up? Or is she still tight and firm?
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 09:24:57 am by jonjon_06 »

Offline rockstar

No Dawn has never been high when I have seen her (4 or times now). She does have a coarse voice but I dont think she smokes - I am a non smoker and it would have put me off. I do know she has had some health issues but I would not call her an old woman who cannot keep up - absolutely far from it.
She does have that nice size 12 /14 milf type curvy body that I just love. Here is a non facial pic.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline jonjon_06

No Dawn has never been high when I have seen her (4 or times now). She does have a coarse voice but I dont think she smokes - I am a non smoker and it would have put me off. I do know she has had some health issues but I would not call her an old woman who cannot keep up - absolutely far from it.
She does have that nice size 12 /14 milf type curvy body that I just love. Here is a non facial pic.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Sold!
I'll see her when I'm back in a few weeks. I'll post my review thereafter! Thanks for your input, much appreciated!