Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best FBSM in Brum  (Read 801805 times)

Online bonham

Mojo, please stop wasting our time with this strange, hubristic nonsense. Most likely is that you are totally bullshitting, to make up for significant issues in your real-life persona (e.g. you are fucking ugly). This is, of course, a common way to build an online persona (be the person you want to be, rather than the person you are), but it isn't appreciated on this forum.

Right, back to it.

The new timetorelax.co.uk place on the Bristol Rd: totally legit, I'm afraid. Lovely 19 year old English girl, but no HE in sight. Crying shame, as I think they'd clean up (literally  :lol:) if they did offer it.
  which is strange because read there web page and it says sensual and tantric I ask for it but seid thay was still looking for girls to do that but had a man. so had a normal massage this was about 6 weeks ago

Stimpy

Morning spotted an ad for someone called foxy Faye Asian massage Brindley place tried searching here and Google but found no real info anyone recognise the name worth a toftt,

Offline Stapler

Not familiar with that one.
Where did you see the ad?

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Stimpy

Not familiar with that one.
Where did you see the ad?

..S...

Did a search massage Brindley place and it came up , I'm working near there next week so thought see if there was anyone different

Offline joebal

Hi guys,,
Is Katy in kings heath still around (health care 4u or something like that?). I read a few pages back she was not well...
Cheers

Offline Stapler

Hi guys,,
Is Katy in kings heath still around (health care 4u or something like that?). I read a few pages back she was not well...
Cheers

If she's not available, try her flat-mate :

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only

..S...

smithie1000

If she's not available, try her flat-mate :

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only

..S...

Stapler..................

Online Jockey

Has anyone been bearwood recently, they named a few new names.... working there...Yumi and someone else... any feedback..

conviction

Right I'd say I've had a couple of success stories
But trust me I've met some howlers before that look nothing like there pics too many to tell u all. not all round the west mids as I've also lived in East mids
Anyway one that springs to mind was over in Grantham
I got let down by one girls so booked another, seemed genuine polite on phone and comms were good but made the rookie mistake when rushing and she had no reviews there's my 1st mistake
Then I pulled up to some questionable looking flats and my instinct said bad idea 2nd mistake always trust your instincts
Walked in to flat she answered the door didn't look like pics but thought fuck it not the worst so worth a squirt so in I went exchanged money £130 may I add lol
Anyway she said right we will go to flat next door as her friend was in lounge so me being dumb and naive as she seemed okay said okay and away we went no sooner had I got through the buzzer door did she shut it between us  laugh and walk back in lol
Well and truly done over as banged the door the two guys appeared and not the friendly looking kind so I thought better of it and left with my tail between my legs and there wasn't a lot of room next to my unemptied balls lol
Moral of the story trust your instincts and check the reviews lol

I have seen Nam on Facebook who used to work in brum, and i noticed many of the other thai girls are connected to her as friends on facebook, many are also married to british men and consequently changed their surname with their husbands names. My conclusion is that these girls are strategically initiating relationships with British men in order to settle here in the UK.
So Mojo although you got a lot more than expected from that particular girl, maybe she is also after a lot more from you;-)..

Ben

Been to see Bella/Jina a few times over the last month
External Link/Members Only

I found both visits to be very good.
A nice apartment, easy to find with plenty of on street parking.
The massage was nice and sensual with plenty of teasing strokes, followed by enthusiastic b2b and an explosive oily HE.
A nice shower to finish. All felt safe and unrushed, will defiantly be returning.

Offline dopamin

hello all
just reporting my findings..

Ive seen most of the thai ladies and in the past seen jina aka bella.

Recently saw this post

Liked the look of the pics so thought lets give it a go..
Its in the skyline appartments near the tesco and when the door opened it was bella aka jina.
I was abit disappointed as wanted to see someone else lol
I then asked so what is your name.. the reply I got was a pause for 2 seconds and she replied "scarlett"
She definetly was not scarlett... but was jina/bella tryna.. i dont get why she would want to pass off as someone else.

Dodo

hello all

Recently saw this post

Its in the skyline appartments near the tesco and when the door opened it was bella aka jina.
I then asked so what is your name.. the reply I got was a pause for 2 seconds and she replied "scarlett"
She definetly was not scarlett... but was jina/bella tryna.. i dont get why she would want to pass off as someone else.
Didn't you ask/challenge her??

Offline normski

hello all

Recently saw this post

when I saw Scarlett some months ago, she was working from the same flat as Bella.

Offline Oooops

Quote - She definetly was not scarlett... but was jina/bella tryna.. i dont get why she would want to pass off as someone else.

You put up 'massage' in services on Vivastreet and you get Thai spam featured followed closely by Chinese. I just go straight to fresh ads and I'm assuming this is what she is counting on. Her business must be slack for her to do it. :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 10:20:49 pm by Oooops »

londin

Recently I booked a massage with Bella/Jina. Just before I reached, she called me and said she cant do the massage because she does not have water in her apartment. Then she offered her friend will do the massage. I reluctantly accepted but the massage was very ordinary. I guess she took a last minute appointment in spite of taking the booking from me. Shall never go back.

Offline jamesian

I get to Brum every now and then. Every time I have tried to see Scarlett she is not available. Sammy and Bella are my go to girls these days. Never had a problem with either.
Banned reason: Falsely reporting email as spam
Banned by:

Offline Mij

Saw Bella on Friday...usual Skyline apartment. 3rd time now. Usual great massage and service. Kept on calling me a naughty boy, even though it was definitely her doing most of the naughty stuff! Nice B2B with lots of grinding and tit sucking, and a few "reach arounds" of my own, fingering her ass and pussy which she seemed to enjoy judging by the groaning, grinding, kissing and ear-biting that went with it!

Stimpy

hello all

Recently saw this post

Scarlett is the only Thai girl I've seen with a brummie accent , she's also a good 10 years younger than most the other Thais I've seen

Dodo

You'll know Scarlett if you ever get to see her........absolutely georgeous size 8....... Fit as fuck she is :wacko:

Online Jockey

sooo after a disappointing flop on plan A I just felt the need to pop. So I ended up in bearwood, there was 2 girls there 1 seems new said shes from London.

Wanted £100 for b2b.... after refusing we agreed too.... 2 pops £80 b2b2

Damn... when her clothes come off I was amazed with how well she hit what looks like a 6 month pregnant belly ... no shes not pregnant just fat.....

I was even more horrified when she tried to give me my second pop 30 minz into the massage to say time to go.

Fair play to her she went for the 20 minz it took me to get the second pop out ... sadly I felt a bit sore after.......

Seriously..... Save your money and don't bother with places like bearwood unless you just want a 30 minz pop once....

I wish I had simply not gone.... :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Mij

You'll know Scarlett if you ever get to see her........absolutely georgeous size 8....... Fit as fuck she is :wacko:

So would you rate Scarlet above Bella in terms of services too? If so..she sounds like my next visit! :)

Rayz

Scarlett much better, younger and very friendly, I've tried both but I wasn't attracted to Bella she's looks better in her pictures then in the flesh.

smithie1000

Scarlett much better, younger and very friendly, I've tried both but I wasn't attracted to Bella she's looks better in her pictures then in the flesh.

:hi: does she do FS please

Offline Tommy1983

Afternoon guys.
Anyone had any experience with this young lady -

cheers

smithie1000

Negative

shame but I might go one day when I am over that way.  thanks

Offline Stapler

Offline JD69

So would you rate Scarlet above Bella in terms of services too? If so..she sounds like my next visit! :)

Bela was far better for me. One man's meat is another man's poison...

Dodo

Mij, they are just very different. Bella will allow much more in the way of touching, takes reverse massage and I think she used to or still does FS.
Scarlett is more demure, a very pretty girl with a well toned size 8 body and nice pert tits and a lovely trimmed muff. She does not allow touching down there.
Personally I prefer Scarlett.

Offline Stapler

.......lovely trimmed muff. She does not allow touching down there.

Scarlett, "I think I'll trim my muff in case they want to look!"  :rolleyes:

..S...

Offline Lastma

Afternoon guys.
Anyone had any experience with this young lady -

cheers
The number is not going through

Offline eitheror

Hi,

Does anyone here ever visit the place next door to the big tesco on new street? And does anybody know if they're still working? Can't find a profile anywhere. Think the girls name was Anne but I'm not sure.

Wilson

Liza,
She is younger than most, ad says 28? I think about right.
She is the one in the picture, but carrying more weight, very large boobs.
Texted to get info was £90, I usually don't but why not it's Christmas.

Here for a month only, from Glasgow. Arrived, she was in the massage type of dress. She soon slipped that off into a nightie and pants, being careful not to reveal anything! First 30 mins back massage, not the best, she hasn't been trained, but nice. She stayed dressed to which I was wondering why I paid £90 for this. Then flipped, she went topless, bit on legs, then went naked. Oiled herself up and got on top. All of this was on a massage table. Best bit she was good at this, rubbed my top half and nether regions with her ample bosom. She started from the side of the table and moved round in an anticlockwise motion. Knelt in between my legs, then the other side of the table, then stradled my face rubbing my chest in a 69 position, I went to kiss her down there but she squeezed her legs together.
Then off and oiled me up ready for the finale.

So, I said would it be alright if I gave her a massage, she giggled thought this was odd but got on the bed face down. i oiled her and gave a good massage, even though I do say myself! Told her it was time to flip so massaged all areas, but she was not keen on me touching down there so just massaged by the palm of my hand, which she enjoyed. What was nice when she was on her back, me massaging her front she grabbed hold of me and played with me. (A bit like in reverse!)
Anyway switched, and i must admit having quite an explosion.

Showered and away dead on an hour. She was not too chatty, single, looking for a husband, asked if I could recommend anyone! by the time i left we were chatty and having a laugh.

She said next time you must come for 1.5 hours, but I thought not at that pricing.

Good, would I return, probably not.

W

Mr.K

Liza,
She is younger than most, ad says 28? I think about right.
She is the one in the picture, but carrying more weight, very large boobs.
Texted to get info was £90, I usually don't but why not it's Christmas.

Here for a month only, from Glasgow. Arrived, she was in the massage type of dress. She soon slipped that off into a nightie and pants, being careful not to reveal anything! First 30 mins back massage, not the best, she hasn't been trained, but nice. She stayed dressed to which I was wondering why I paid £90 for this. Then flipped, she went topless, bit on legs, then went naked. Oiled herself up and got on top. All of this was on a massage table. Best bit she was good at this, rubbed my top half and nether regions with her ample bosom. She started from the side of the table and moved round in an anticlockwise motion. Knelt in between my legs, then the other side of the table, then stradled my face rubbing my chest in a 69 position, I went to kiss her down there but she squeezed her legs together.
Then off and oiled me up ready for the finale.

So, I said would it be alright if I gave her a massage, she giggled thought this was odd but got on the bed face down. i oiled her and gave a good massage, even though I do say myself! Told her it was time to flip so massaged all areas, but she was not keen on me touching down there so just massaged by the palm of my hand, which she enjoyed. What was nice when she was on her back, me massaging her front she grabbed hold of me and played with me. (A bit like in reverse!)
Anyway switched, and i must admit having quite an explosion.

Showered and away dead on an hour. She was not too chatty, single, looking for a husband, asked if I could recommend anyone! by the time i left we were chatty and having a laugh.

She said next time you must come for 1.5 hours, but I thought not at that pricing.

Good, would I return, probably not.

W

Oh Thank u for the review. I will be visting her very soon. :D

Online bonham

90 pound for body to body thay will keep putting price up if we keep paying it.and only took clothes off after 30 min plump at that not for me.maybe for a fit body.but we all got different ideas of what a fit body is I suppose

Offline Stapler

The prices will creep up if punters are willing to pay! The price of massage and HE with some now is the same as FS!

There is a lot of choice in Brum so we need to stick to the SP's who offer the keenest prices - and service - and we need to persuade them to offer those little extras on top of the HE that we all like at no extra cost!

Maybe in the New Year the girls will realise this - if their phones stay silent! - and get more competitive!

Looks like Yumi is getting competitive now and extending her services.
Now doing b2b again and also oral with!
All for a price of course!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

..S...

« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 08:09:34 am by Stapler »

smithie1000

The prices will creep up if punters are willing to pay! The price of massage and HE with some now is the same as FS!

There is a lot of choice in Brum so we need to stick to the SP's who offer the keenest prices - and service - and we need to persuade them to offer those little extras on top of the HE that we all like at no extra cost!

Maybe in the New Year the girls will realise this - if their phones stay silent! - and get more competitive!

..S...

I don't like her new boob job 

londin

..S...

Looks enticing..shall try this week. Thanks, S!

Offline Stapler

I don't like her new boob job

Hi smithie!

I've seen Yumi for a straight massage and HE a couple of times.
She wouldn't get 'em out for free so can't say what they look and feel like! ( . )( . )

Strange price structure she has. Massage and HE at £60 with oral an extra £20.
How does that work I wonder?

..S...

..S...

Offline Stapler

Looks enticing..shall try this week. Thanks, S!

Hi londin,

I am wondering if you can substitute the oral ending instead of the handjob?
She needs to be clear on this.

If you do go I would clarify what's on offer first and for how much!

..S...

londin

That's precisely my thoughts, S! :D
I plan to get the Oral instead of HE and see where the price goes and whether she does a recalculation! Shall provide a feedback once I get it clear.

smithie1000

Hi smithie!

I've seen Yumi for a straight massage and HE a couple of times.
She wouldn't get 'em out for free so can't say what they look and feel like! ( . )( . )

Strange price structure she has. Massage and HE at £60 with oral an extra £20.
How does that work I wonder?

..S...

..S...
Morning Stapler, hope you had a good one.  I had her at my house just before she had the op on her boobs and a nose job too.  I asked her if she would pull her top up so I could have a last look before she went under the knife and she did show me.  To be honest they looked cute then, I had her back after the ops which were done in Thailand and she gave me b2b which felt nice but I like the real thing.
I think her HE are very good and I have always got on with her.

Offline Stapler

That's precisely my thoughts, S! :D
I plan to get the Oral instead of HE and see where the price goes and whether she does a recalculation! Shall provide a feedback once I get it clear.

Good man!

I hope she doesn't think she can charge £60 + £20 whereby she gives a massage, starts to give a handjob to get you hard then puts a condom on to finish you off with oral!

..S...

Online bonham

well her prices are straight forword which is nice.best one by far was the Australian girl at the shop in jewelley quarter cant think of the shop wasent there long 80  pound hour body to body reverse massage orel touch what you want.not no do that no do this that extra money keep hand off that no no no .most on here wouldent have seen her cus only here a short time but that was money well spent

Offline Stapler

Morning Stapler, hope you had a good one.  I had her at my house just before she had the op on her boobs and a nose job too.  I asked her if she would pull her top up so I could have a last look before she went under the knife and she did show me.  To be honest they looked cute then, I had her back after the ops which were done in Thailand and she gave me b2b which felt nice but I like the real thing.
I think her HE are very good and I have always got on with her.

Yes!

If she is gonna have 'em done she may as well use them! Which she is doing now. She seems to go through different levels of service. Now offering oral which is a first I believe.

..S...

Offline Stapler

well her prices are straight forword which is nice.best one by far was the Australian girl at the shop in jewelley quarter cant think of the shop wasent there long 80  pound hour body to body reverse massage orel touch what you want.not no do that no do this that extra money keep hand off that no no no .most on here wouldent have seen her cus only here a short time but that was money well spent

Well. I don't think her pricing is straight forward. I think it's confusing!

You are talking about Phoebe at GSM in JQ. I don't know why they packed in that shop so soon. They would have been very, very busy by now!

..S...
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 09:07:20 am by Stapler »

Online bonham

went to lod lane shop In cradley 60 pound with hr but only got 30 min another girl came in seid thay had a  booking for a 4 hand so was rushed out wont be back there is the service going down cus geting to busy
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 09:14:01 am by bonham »

smithie1000

went to lod lane shop In cradley 60 pound with hr but only got 30 min another girl came in seid thay had a booking for a  hand so was rushed out wont be back there is the service going down cus geting to busy

Hi Bonham, I got your Christmas present here, hope you enjoy it  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Online bonham