Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best FBSM in Brum  (Read 801144 times)

Offline IR2014

Are Nisa and Janie one and the same???? They both have a sort of Neanderthal look if you know what I mean !!

LOL, I knew there was something wrong with the faces, but couldn't put my finger on it.
YES they look like Neanderthals !!

Offline Tommy1983

Hey guys,

Anyone had the pleasure of going to this place? Not sure if its legit or not.

External Link/Members Only
Any more news on this one,  i'm situated close to here, so would be interesting to find out if purely professional, or extras available?
Cheers

Offline JoeyT

Hi all, haven't been for a massage for a while, so i thought i'd try out Scarlett since everyone recommends her.
Got to the apartment and Soni let me in, so they share a flat, but i'm sure it wasn't Scarlett. I remember some of the posts of her description.
I think i've been had :(
Its an older lady, petit, and was expecting bigger boobs for some reason.
But she was friendly, chatty and a good massage
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 05:50:20 pm by JoeyT »

Offline Gogglebox69

Hi all
After trawling through pages of massage info I would like to ask all u kindfolk for your opinions of Nat from Oldbury
Her looks range from a 2 all the way to an 8
Some people say she's in her 20's and others say she's double that.
For those who have seen her, could u have your input as to her pros and cons and what one can expect with an hour with her?

Thanks

Dodo

Hi all, haven't been for a massage for a while, so i thought i'd try out Scarlett since everyone recommends her.
Got to the apartment and Soni let me in, so they share a flat, but i'm sure it wasn't Scarlett. I remember some of the posts of her description.
I think i've been had :(
Its an older lady, petit, and was expecting bigger boobs for some reason.
But she was friendly, chatty and a good massage
You certainly did not see the Scarlette that shares with Nancy at the Skyline Apartments. She is as fit as fuck with a fantastic size 6/8 body and I would guess early 20's. She speaks perfect english, is very pretty and fun. She has a lovely tiny shaved muff.
Soni is in the apartments opposite the mail box. I do not know the Scarlette who works from there.

Dodo

Hi all
After trawling through pages of massage info I would like to ask all u kindfolk for your opinions of Nat from Oldbury
For those who have seen her, could u have your input as to her pros and cons and what one can expect with an hour with her?

Thanks
Nat is like Marmite, some love others dont quite get her.
She is a good shag, enthusiastic and easy to get on with. She is a bit zany but in a non threatening way....i find her amusing. English not great. She has a nice body and if it is a massage you want with unlimited extras then she may be the one for you.

Offline JD69

Hi all

Thanks

Her body is that of a 20 something, but she is definitely in her 40s. The massage is very soft, so it all depends what you want.

Offline jimtaranis

Hiya,

I havent posted on here in years, but I still like to look through this and I'm really interested by the rise of fsbm these past few years.

Without wishing to cause any probs/ask q's that have been asked 1000s of times, I just want to know if anyone can recommend a good one that does bjs, ideally without and CIM finish
 If they do RO it'd a bonus but I get the feeling finding ones that allow cim is like golddust anyway.

Wilson

Spoke to her, offered B2B/nuru massage for £80, anyone any feedback?

Dodo

Hiya,

I havent posted on here in years, but I still like to look through this and I'm really interested by the rise of fsbm these past few years.

Without wishing to cause any probs/ask q's that have been asked 1000s of times, I just want to know if anyone can recommend a good one that does bjs, ideally without and CIM finish
 If they do RO it'd a bonus but I get the feeling finding ones that allow cim is like golddust anyway.

Nataili in Oldbury

priince_

Has anybody got any information on this las here External Link/Members Only

Seems a beauty but unsure if its a real profile or not

smithie1000

Trust fuck all on VIVA STREET.   :thumbsdown:

Offline bonham

I agree with that exept for the massages. there a new one on there today. don't know how to do links halesowen cradly.says massage for female and male  body to body wich don't usuly say that on massage services cant get there this weekend
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 04:05:52 pm by bonham »

Offline BustaNut

Has anybody got any information on this las here External Link/Members Only

Seems a beauty but unsure if its a real profile or not

Fuck me!! It's Pete Burns  :scare:

Ilovetheladies

Went to see Bella/ Jina today and have to say massively unimpressed...

Massage was ok not that sensual but decent enough. Problem is it was all over, shower and all in 45 mins. Didn't realise till outside.

Bit of a waste as have seen her before but won't be going back...

smithie1000

Offline normski

You certainly did not see the Scarlette that shares with Nancy at the Skyline Apartments. She is as fit as fuck with a fantastic size 6/8 body and I would guess early 20's. She speaks perfect english, is very pretty and fun. She has a lovely tiny shaved muff.
Soni is in the apartments opposite the mail box. I do not know the Scarlette who works from there.
I have a funny feeling Scarlett doesn't have a fixed address from where she works at...when I saw her, she was working from the same flat as Bella.

Dodo

I have a funny feeling Scarlett doesn't have a fixed address from where she works at...when I saw her, she was working from the same flat as Bella.
Yea, that's correct, from one of the Skyline flats. The group swap around but usually have a prefered mate. I think I am right in saying that most of the time they do not stay overnight but live elsewhere.

Offline Matt2015

Hi

Has anyone tried siamaromatherapy on Hagley Road?

Advert in gumtree and also website.

If so is HE available there?

Offline Bezb6

Went to see bella seen her a year ago wasn't impressed so thought give it another go massage was decent b2b felt rushed as did HE had shower looked at the clock had only been about 40 mins so did tell her and said not happy she said she would knock £20 of next massage and I have to go because she has another booking...think I caught her on a bad day.

BMN

Has anyone tried www​.sensualmassagebirmingham.co.uk. Can't see her mentioned on this thread. I'm looking for something a bit different from the usual suspect Thais. A black girl would be great and it looks like I've missed the boat to try KSY.

Rayz

I'm thinking of trying myumi she's been on my list for awhile but she is always busy.

I know from previous posts that no extras are on offer apart from massage and happy ending but does anyone know if she is any good and if she allows touching?

smithie1000

I'm thinking of trying myumi she's been on my list for awhile but she is always busy.

I know from previous posts that no extras are on offer apart from massage and happy ending but does anyone know if she is any good and if she allows touching?
Long time ago I had her at my house quite a few times for massage and HE plus lots of touching but not inside, was told pay lots of money and you get it all.  :thumbsup:

Dodo

Has anyone tried www​.sensualmassagebirmingham.co.uk. Can't see her mentioned on this thread. I'm looking for something a bit different from the usual suspect Thais. A black girl would be great and it looks like I've missed the boat to try KSY.

If you find her (ksy that is ) let me know.

Offline IR2014

Last I heard, she left Birmingham and went down south. Is she back?

yamyam2015

Have come across the site over last few weeks, and used as reference. I would like to share my views too.

These are the ladies I have seen in order of preference:

Cheryl: Firstly she is stunning! Massage excellent, only down point is she does not interact well... no naughty talking or any teasing/touching whilst massaging.

Maria? Used to be in Telford, Eastern European lady, seen several times, last time seen was just before she was about to move not too far away, tried to ring her after but invalid number! shame really as she had a great figure, amazing massage, bit expensive mind you compared to most but she was good! If anyone has new number for her that would be fantastic!!

I don't really see anyone other than Cheryl, but she is very difficult to see as limited in the week and does not work weekends. With my work it is difficult to see.

Aside from them I have seen:

English anabelle  - Visited once after reading several good reviews, very disappointed... poor massage, maze to get to apartment room, kept whispering as had issues with partner in apartment, and not really my kind of figure, felt pictures were a little deceiving.

Bella - Visited month ago, NEVER again... agreed b2b massage, confirmed via text and phone. Got there and said cannot do it as period. This was after taking the money from me!! Was well annoyed, kept mouth shut and got it over and done with.

Scarlett - Really wanted to see her as pictures looked stunning. Called whilst at work, (have full signal at work) phone cut out, tried to ring again no answer? got abusive text back (perfect English) saying if you got no money don't fckin call!! I was a bit taken back - anyways text and said money not an issue it was signal on your phone!

Called again, booked and made my way up, traffic delayed me, I called guy answered (sounded Asian) I explained traffic problems and difficulty finding, need more directions and he said you missed your appointment now 6:15 someone else has got in, apologised, explained ... all was ok...

Then on way back home ... disappointed it did not happen... I got a series of abusive texts! I replied saying we spoke and not a problem and started getting threats, will let all girls know etc etc etc... guy sounded a total prize dick.

I don't mess anyone around and genuine person, not after full p/s just massage with h/e.

Then last week I visited Suzy in Jewellery quarter, agreed price for 1 hour, no touching, nothing special at all.

In summary very poor responses from Chinese ladies to date, confidence dented bigtime.

Felt it was only fair to post as been viewing recently!!

smithie1000

Have come across the site over last few weeks, and used as reference. I would like to share my views too.

These are the ladies I have seen in order of preference:

Cheryl: Firstly she is stunning! Massage excellent, only down point is she does not interact well... no naughty talking or any teasing/touching whilst massaging.

Maria? Used to be in Telford, Eastern European lady, seen several times, last time seen was just before she was about to move not too far away, tried to ring her after but invalid number! shame really as she had a great figure, amazing massage, bit expensive mind you compared to most but she was good! If anyone has new number for her that would be fantastic!!

I don't really see anyone other than Cheryl, but she is very difficult to see as limited in the week and does not work weekends. With my work it is difficult to see.

Aside from them I have seen:

English anabelle  - Visited once after reading several good reviews, very disappointed... poor massage, maze to get to apartment room, kept whispering as had issues with partner in apartment, and not really my kind of figure, felt pictures were a little deceiving.

Bella - Visited month ago, NEVER again... agreed b2b massage, confirmed via text and phone. Got there and said cannot do it as period. This was after taking the money from me!! Was well annoyed, kept mouth shut and got it over and done with.

Scarlett - Really wanted to see her as pictures looked stunning. Called whilst at work, (have full signal at work) phone cut out, tried to ring again no answer? got abusive text back (perfect English) saying if you got no money don't fckin call!! I was a bit taken back - anyways text and said money not an issue it was signal on your phone!

Called again, booked and made my way up, traffic delayed me, I called guy answered (sounded Asian) I explained traffic problems and difficulty finding, need more directions and he said you missed your appointment now 6:15 someone else has got in, apologised, explained ... all was ok...

Then on way back home ... disappointed it did not happen... I got a series of abusive texts! I replied saying we spoke and not a problem and started getting threats, will let all girls know etc etc etc... guy sounded a total prize dick.

I don't mess anyone around and genuine person, not after full p/s just massage with h/e.

Then last week I visited Suzy in Jewellery quarter, agreed price for 1 hour, no touching, nothing special at all.

In summary very poor responses from Chinese ladies to date, confidence dented bigtime.

Felt it was only fair to post as been viewing recently!!

wow your not having much luck mate.  I agree with you about Cheryl, probably the best looking girl I had a massage off.  :thumbsup:

Offline Bugsys

Been to see her a few times a great massage and HR, no touching at all. Will dress up in outfits. The tantric is amazing but no talking etc. Very much giver and receiver mode. Location is great as opersitr the train station at jewellery qtr

Offline onaleash

smithie1000

Hey.. anybody tried any of the girls from?

loads of stuff on here, try Cheryl from wolverhampton

Dodo

loads of stuff on here, try Cheryl from wolverhampton
Had a look at all the 'stuff' and am a tad confused as to whether she does or dosen't do HR  :(

Frenchy4012

Dodo

Give her a ring and ask her.
Well thank you for that useful suggestion  :dash:

Offline superduck

In reply to Yam Yam 2527.....Marriane from Telford has stopped doing sensual massage . I have known her being a regular for years but I am sorry to say that she has gone into religion in a big way and also moved out of her home and lives now with her Christian friends ....Sorry to tell you that as I also miss her ......she was very good .

Superduck

Frenchy4012

In reply to Yam Yam 2527.....Marriane from Telford has stopped doing sensual massage . I have known her being a regular for years but I am sorry to say that she has gone into religion in a big way and also moved out of her home and lives now with her Christian friends ....Sorry to tell you that as I also miss her ......she was very good .

Superduck
I think you are talking about Marina, she still does massage but no extras and like you say lives with a Christian.

Frenchy4012

Well thank you for that useful suggestion  :dash:

Simple I did and she does.

smithie1000

I think you are talking about Marina, she still does massage but no extras and like you say lives with a Christian.
Hi Frenchy, is that the Marina from Erdington or some one else?

Frenchy4012

Hi Frenchy, is that the Marina from Erdington or some one else?
Hi Smithie, No m8 the Marina I am thinking of comes from Telford a Russian lady, aged about 50 but a lovely looking women with a super body.

smithie1000

Hi Smithie, No m8 the Marina I am thinking of comes from Telford a Russian lady, aged about 50 but a lovely looking women with a super body.
Oh ok thanks, the one from this end is boring lol  :thumbsdown:

Dodo

Oh ok thanks, the one from this end is boring lol  :thumbsdown:
Fuck me Smithie, I hope you realise your having a go at Staplers favourite FBSM provider of all times  :(

smithie1000

Fuck me Smithie, I hope you realise your having a go at Staplers favourite FBSM provider of all times  :(
[/quo
OMG he will start at me now LOL. Dodo she is so boring and so little boy looking I struggled to cum and she wanked me for ages till I came, in fact she was knackered in the end, I remember saying will you do this or that to get me to cum and she kept saying no.

Offline normski

I've seen most the ladies suggested on here but haven't visited Marina. That boyish figure people have said she has has helped make my mind up and gave her a wide berth.

Frenchy4012

I've seen most the ladies suggested on here but haven't visited Marina. That boyish figure people have said she has has helped make my mind up and gave her a wide berth.

If your on about Marina from Erdington give her a miss.

vzon

I wonder why Katy from healthcare for u isn't mentioned much. For any newbies, or those who are getting tired of mediocre massages from bham city - I certainly recommend Katy in Kings Heath. She's Chinese, perhaps the most skilled masseuse out of the lot, and does not clock watch. You'll get a good massage, and extras are provided but it is best to agree those once you are with her in the room. Standard £40 per hour, +£20 HR, +£20 B2B. You might be able to negotiate price, but she appreciates respect, so maybe after a few visits. Very nice girl. Her massage has the ability to fix almost any musculoskeletal pain. Her reach is well...go try it and you will find out lol. And her B2B is by far one of the best - she uses her body very well.

Hope this helps.

Vz

Offline Stapler

Not true!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17498.msg485851;topicseen#msg485851

I recall they were always high on your list of preferred SP's Matey..

..S..
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 08:45:37 pm by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

smithie1000

:thumbsup: