Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best FBSM in Brum  (Read 801526 times)

londin

Going to see Annabelle tomorrow..and then a proper review will follow! :D

Offline Jsymff

Was going to try Lode Lane, Sports Therapy Clinic, this week. Anybody been recently and can update on what is on offer there ? Thanks

londin

Finally went to see English Annabelle.
Called the day b4, was asked to confirm next morning. I sent text, got reply about address and all.
Convenient place. Easy to park just in front of the entrance. Got final instructions thru text. Knocked on the door. Annabelle opened. Nice clean apartment. Good looking, though not even close to attractive figure.
Cash exchanged. I wanted to take a shower, fresh towel and shower gel handed promptly. Nice clean bathroom.
Shower over, back to the room. Asked to lie on the front. Massage started.
Guys, if you want massage, let me tell you, she does not do one. Its just touching you all over with finger tips. I was expecting a few touches over 'there' too...did not happen. After a while she asked me to massage her...obliged. Boobs are small and shagged though..and also a paunch. Back to the light touches again for me. I told her I would have liked a few touches 'down there'..still did not happen. I was getting more and more disappointed. Finally had the 'ending', though it was kind of tame..by that time I lost all interest.
Positives: Nice chat all through, which is the only thing I liked about this meet. Though, spending 50 quids for a chat is ridiculous.
Will I go back? Definitely not.

Offline DAlpine1980

Dodo, what's your opinion on Annabelle's massage?

londin

Is Sukanda now offering service under a different name? Of course I am talking about Sukanda of "reach under" fame...as described by Stapler.

I am confused, because in this thread it has been discussed that she is offering as 'Ann' these days: link
External Link/Members Only

But there is another updated advert for Sukanda, link:

Want to see 'real' Sukanda...please help.

Redster69

Is Sukanda now offering service under a different name? Of course I am talking about Sukanda of "reach under" fame...as described by Stapler.

I am confused, because in this thread it has been discussed that she is offering as 'Ann' these days: link

But there is another updated advert for Sukanda, link:

Want to see 'real' Sukanda...please help.

Jane provides a remarkable "reach under".......the most sensual experience I've had for a very long time........I'm still trying to work out how I can the missus to replicate it without giving anything away :rolleyes: Any tips anyone! :D

londin

Link for Suka - or whatever she is calling herself these days!

..S..

While searching, I found a link for Sukanda, which is different from the above..
Which one is the original Suka with the 'reach under' technique?

Note: Admin, hope am not breaking any rules here. If so, please remove my post. Thanks
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 08:48:35 pm by londin »

londin

Jane provides a remarkable "reach under".......the most sensual experience I've had for a very long time........I'm still trying to work out how I can the missus to replicate it without giving anything away :rolleyes: Any tips anyone! :D

That's good piece of information..sounds like worth a try. Have you experienced Suka? If yes, then how's the comparison?

londin

By the way, is this Jane you are talking about, Red?

Dodo

They are both the original Sukanda aka Suku aka Ann. As ive opined before, a good massage from a really attractive Thai girl who has a cracking body. 

londin

They are both the original Sukanda aka Suku aka Ann. As ive opined before, a good massage from a really attractive Thai girl who has a cracking body.

Thanks, Dodo!

Offline fuddle

Called the day b4, was asked to confirm next morning. I sent text, got reply about address and all.
Convenient place. Easy to park just in front of the entrance. Got final instructions thru text. Knocked on the door. Annabelle opened. Nice clean apartment. Good looking, though not even close to attractive figure.
Cash exchanged. I wanted to take a shower, fresh towel and shower gel handed promptly. Nice clean bathroom.
Guys, if you want massage, let me tell you, she does not do one. Its just touching you all over with finger tips. I was expecting a few touches over 'there' too...did not happen. After a while she asked me to massage her...obliged. Boobs are small and shagged though..and also a paunch. Back to the light touches again for me. I told her I would have liked a few touches 'down there'..still did not happen. I was getting more and more disappointed. Finally had the 'ending', though it was kind of tame..by that time I lost all interest.
Positives: Nice chat all through, which is the only thing I liked about this meet. Though, spending 50 quids for a chat is ridiculous.

Thanks for this. Will give her a miss - doesn't sound like my cup of tea at all.

Offline fuddle

Has anyone seen this young lady? External Link/Members Only

Any quick replies much appreciated. I am booked in to see her later today...am I TOFTT?

smithie1000

I hope she is as cute as she looks ?

English Annabelle

Wow, anyone would think your my landlord, only good thing was the apartment eh ? 54 people on adultwork have good reviews of me, my looks and service, I dont give a massage ? Loool OK !

Offline fuddle

Has anyone seen this young lady? External Link/Members Only

Any quick replies much appreciated. I am booked in to see her later today...am I TOFTT?

Bait and switch. The resulting chinese girl wasn't unattractive, though not nearly as nice as the one pictured. Thought I'd stay anyway, and that turned out to be a terrible idea. Anti-bacterial wipes, avoiding human contact wherever possible, no language ability, cold, unpleasant. Avoid, avoid, avoid.

Offline fuddle

Wow, anyone would think your my landlord, only good thing was the apartment eh ? 54 people on adultwork have good reviews of me, my looks and service, I dont give a massage ? Loool OK !

Adultwork reviews don't mean shit. Everyone on UKP knows that.

Redster69

By the way, is this Jane you are talking about, Red?

Yes that's her but I haven't seen Suka yet.

smithie1000

Bad look mate but thanks

English Annabelle

do dodo and staplers and other ukip members reviews not mean shit either ???

English Annabelle

I shall refer to my UKP reviews then shall I ? I am sure people are not so daft to believe there could be such a massive difference in reviews.... whether UKP ADULTWORK OR FBSM ...

/ Re: Best FBSM in Brum
« Message by MrChristian on July 23, 2015, 03:49:59 pm »
Hi all.
Well, after reading this fantastic post I had to add my own experience from just yesterday.
If you are looking for something away from the normal "do the back, do the front, hj" routine then you have to make a bee line for English Annabelle
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
OMG, the experience is like nothing I've had before!
A VERY sensual massage, she also uses her hair, fabrics, nails to lightly tantalise your skin and the ending is very gradual, no rush, lots of teasing - all for £60 for a mesmerising hour!  No extra cost, no haggling etc.
Very attractive woman, probably in her thirties.  The session also incorporates the most amazing body to body massage.  You will not get better for the money.
One tip is don't book for half an hour (£40) you will regret it.

English Annabelle

I shall refer to my UKP reviews then shall I ? I am sure people are not so daft to believe there could be such a massive difference in reviews.... whether UKP ADULTWORK OR FBSM ...

/ Re: Best FBSM in Brum
« Message by MrChristian on July 23, 2015, 03:49:59 pm »
Hi all.
Well, after reading this fantastic post I had to add my own experience from just yesterday.
If you are looking for something away from the normal "do the back, do the front, hj" routine then you have to make a bee line for English Annabelle
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
OMG, the experience is like nothing I've had before!
A VERY sensual massage, she also uses her hair, fabrics, nails to lightly tantalise your skin and the ending is very gradual, no rush, lots of teasing - all for £60 for a mesmerising hour!  No extra cost, no haggling etc.
Very attractive woman, probably in her thirties.  The session also incorporates the most amazing body to body massage.  You will not get better for the money.
One tip is don't book for half an hour (£40) you will regret it.

Dodo

Reviews: 7

English Annabelle
« on: March 31, 2015, 10:28:13 pm »
Had a wonderful hour with English Annabelle

....works out of a nice hotel room on Hagley Road
....very good communication.....I made my booking direct rather than through AW
....lovely girl to talk to....within a minute or so felt I had known her for years. She was as chatty as you wanted her to be.....if you wanted silence you would get it.
....an attractive size 12/14ish with a curvey figure
....massage was medium pressure to start but soon turned to sensual. She has a lovely technique where she lightly strokes your body with her nails in a most erotic way. Works her way round to your balls and a fantastic reach under. At that point with my cock at bursting point she asked me to give her a massage......how could I possibly refuse her the joy of my own well rehearsed reach under.
....great VFM at £35 for half hour and £50 before 5pm for the hour
In conclusion she will not repair your bad back but who gives a fuck  :)

Offline Stapler

do dodo and staplers and other ukip members reviews not mean shit either ???

Annabelle. I haven't seen you - yet!

..S....
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Rayz

Not seen annabelle too, but hear good things. One on my list to do :P

English Annabelle

Annabelle. I haven't seen you - yet!

..S....

Oooops sorry, I think I have confused you with someone else, my apologies x

English Annabelle

Not seen annabelle too, but hear good things. One on my list to do :P

Thanks for keeping the faith, Im glad someone can see though the review x

Rayz

Thanks for keeping the faith, Im glad someone can see though the review x

I've heard nothing but good things about you, I'm not going let one negative review put me off

Offline temptation

I've seen Annabelle and can confirm what a lovely girl she is great to talk to so very easy to get on with,  she does give a very gentle massage with lots of light teasing strokes but it all leads up to a lovely HE.  I plan to see her again when I'm in the area even though she said I'd got a big arse  :D

Online bonham

Was going to try Lode Lane, Sports Therapy Clinic, this week. Anybody been recently and can update on what is on offer there ? Thanks
sorry late reply been away for two weeks lode lane sports thrrapy clinic i had a great 4 hand there but depends whos on and one not so good but worth a go i will be back i go for the 4 hand 30 min think it was 70 pound ask for the youger ones .good luck

Stimpy

Could be time for another trip into Birmingham any one seen sindy looks like a new ad so may just give her a try

Offline Stapler

Looks like one of our favourites has called it a day!

KSY aka Cassie who operated near Broadway, Five Ways is no longer advertising on AW.

KSY provided an excellent service and will be sadly missed, especially by a certain UKP member!

..S...
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 03:46:20 pm by Stapler »

Dodo

arrrrrrrrrrrrrgh.........I'm goin to put my head in the oven. Her hour and half with shared bath to start was just the best  :( :( :( :(

Offline Stapler

Never mind Dodo, you will soon find a new favourite!

..S...

Offline Gaffers

Hey fellas. First post here.  :hi:

Done some (very occasional) FBSM visits over the years as a punter, haven't for some time now. Question though - some of these girls look lovely but does anyone know of any good ladyboys offering this service? Keen to try something different.

Offline Tommy1983

one mans trash is another mans treasure

Offline Bumbuttass

Hey fellas. First post here.  :hi:

Done some (very occasional) FBSM visits over the years as a punter, haven't for some time now. Question though - some of these girls look lovely but does anyone know of any good ladyboys offering this service? Keen to try something different.

I know I am being naive here but how would a massage from a ladyboy differ from that of a lady?

Offline azrael

I know I am being naive here but how would a massage from a ladyboy differ from that of a lady?

Having his hot dog rubbing up your buns.... I presume. The question should be asked will they be wearing protection whilst preforming the full body massage

Offline azrael

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sounds..... Fun

I wouldnt know yet, guess we'll be patently waiting on gaffers review  :hi:

Offline Bumbuttass

I wouldnt know yet, guess we'll be patently waiting on gaffers review  :hi:

Not sure if I'd be able to relax, my ass would be clenched so tight during the hot dog rubbing

Offline Holte

Hi
I've pulled my back out getting changed yesterday! I'm not even 30 yet ffs

Looking for a genuine good massage but also the extras.. Which lady gives the best massage on the thread?
I used to see Angie Deep but she's located to Derby now but she wasn't the best massage anyway.

Looking to book for today.

Thanks

Offline azrael

Hi

Looking for a genuine good massage but also the extras.. Which lady gives the best massage on the thread?
I used to see Angie Deep but she's located to Derby now but she wasn't the best massage anyway.

Thanks

Im sure the other guys will say the same thing, do some research.  :dash:  for your home work today theres 92 pages of recomendations on this thread alone,  feel free to do a bit of reading  :thumbsup:

smithie1000

Not sure if I'd be able to relax, my ass would be clenched so tight during the hot dog rubbing
+1

smithie1000

Hi

Thanks

Don't read the above as you will be so tense ur back will be worse lol

jericho316

Where can I find Scarlet? Cant find her at all on vivastreet.

Also as a noob, how do I initiate the "extras"? Do they just crack on after a brief massage or do I need to say or do something?

Offline fuddle

Im sure the other guys will say the same thing, do some research.  :dash:  for your home work today theres 92 pages of recomendations on this thread alone,  feel free to do a bit of reading  :thumbsup:

Don't be a prissy twat about the thread; it's grown far too large to be very useful as a resource, as Stapler has acknowledged. We need a wiki, really.

As for genuinely good massages, I think Katy at Health Care 4U has decent knowledge and technique. But in all honesty, none of them are terribly good at it compared to a genuine masseuse.

Offline Bezb6

Just received a message from sammy she's back in Birmingham ....

Offline azrael

Don't be a prissy twat about the thread; it's grown far too large to be very useful as a resource, as Stapler has acknowledged. We need a wiki.

Fuddle, i take offence to being called a "prissy twat", i'm a "prick" and a good one at that :P . If you look on the last two pages alone theres 6 wg's/massueses so you dont have far to look there's even a review on one of those wg's/m's.    :drinks:

Offline Stapler

The FBSM thread has now become unmanageable to read despite splitting it between Thai's, Chinese and a few English for the Birmingham area.

It must be a nightmare for newbies to navigate and make sense of it. Very often the girls advertise on Gumtree and Vivastreet. These ads tend to expire with time.

I don't know what the answer is to make it more user friendly. Any suggestions?

I wonder if admin can lock it and we can start again!

Maybe we can review the girls in the review section as with the FS girls with a recognisable title e.g. : Suka - FBSM Birmingham.

Good news that Sammi is back!

..S...