Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best FBSM in Brum  (Read 801612 times)

Offline bonham

booked indian priya on gumtree she on featurd. seemed like a proper massage the way she put her ad it wasent. just a fast shag and out. paid for 30 min then she booked another while i was there for 20 min time .y do thay advertise a massage and cant do one thay can go on proper site and advertise i like both but want to know what i booking this about 3 times this has hapend and she was rubish think i just rushed into it sunday afternoon cus it was close to me hoping itwas massage with hr at least others will know  :(

Offline azrael

booked indian priya on gumtree she on featurd. seemed like a proper massage the way she put her ad it wasent. just a fast shag and out. paid for 30 min then she booked another while i was there for 20 min time .y do thay advertise a massage and cant do one thay can go on proper site and advertise i like both but want to know what i booking this about 3 times this has hapend and she was rubish think i just rushed into it sunday afternoon cus it was close to me hoping itwas massage with hr at least others will know  :(

Do they still teach english at school these days? First two lines excellent but tgen the gibberish starts. Glad school start again in two weeks time  :dash: :dash:

Offline bonham

FM lol
azrael i see you got your commers and everythink else in right place wonder what job you do i not very good at spelling writing but i shure if we put all our skills in life together i would be way above you, but thanks for the lesson always willing to learn o i wouldent even know were the commers button is on here now /';-]/;ll\/.no cant find it i go and do somethink thats more important in my life to meeee enyway :P

Offline azrael

azrael i see you got your commers and everythink else in right place wonder what job you do i not very good at spelling writing but i shure if we put all our skills in life together i would be way above you, but thanks for the lesson always willing to learn o i wouldent even know were the commers button is on here now /';-]/;ll\/.no cant find it i go and do somethink thats more important in my life to meeee enyway :P

Glad to have made a new freind and to be of assistance :hi:  have a nice day    :thumbsup:

Offline bonham

ha me to. you have a nice day to azrael tomowa  :thumbsup:

Stimpy

Just spotted and found nothing when searched ,anybody sampled this young lady or shall I toftt

External Link/Members Only

smithie1000

Stimpy

Spoken to them this morning what sounded like an old lady told me "we don't dob2b " 4 hand was available , I'm out I'll look elsewhere don't want to leave disappointed

Offline Swagga

Karen is a mid aged (late 40s?) massage therapist, very professional and excellent massage, first class, does topless (big boobs) and HE on request..... Doesn't do nude, no B2B, £100 for full body massage, topless, HE. very nice lady.

Sorry to bring this up again but looking for a non-asian massage for next week potentially and have come across Karen (Aquarius massage) a few times but never booked. Ive seen only 1 or 2 bits of feedback on here and thought id see if anyone else has booked with her previously since, and what the massage was like? This is a new link on another website in case the above doesnt work now: External Link/Members Only

Many thanks

Offline Tommy1983

Hi
Saw this advert a few times, always wondered!
Do you reckon she woul do naturist?
Cheers

Offline Tommy1983

Anybody had any experience with a massage in Moseley, found this and wondered if anyone had seen her -

smithie1000

that's a very strange ad...................

Offline Murphy54

Anybody had any experience with a massage in Moseley, found this and wondered if anyone had seen her -

Friendly lady seems very friendly!. :lol:

English Annabelle

that's a very strange ad...................

Shaving, £30 for 30 minutes ? anyone ever shaved for 30 minutes ? I guess it includes eyelashes and eyebrows ? lol 

Offline Stapler

Shaving, £30 for 30 minutes ? anyone ever shaved for 30 minutes ? I guess it includes eyelashes and eyebrows ? lol

For £30 maybe after she has shaved the client, she is able to perform a smooth happy ending!

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

rorororo

Looks like there's a new place in Hall Green/Shirley

Offline dopamin

anyone seen External Link/Members Only

she looks quite nice. Used to see sammy fair bit but she gone downsouth somewhere.

any info be great on this one

Offline Stapler

I suspect this new girl has teamed up with one of the usual suspects in their well known haunts.

Sammi is now calling herself Nadia and is in Plymouth :

..S...

Offline brumboy1

anyone seen External Link/Members Only

she looks quite nice. Used to see sammy fair bit but she gone downsouth somewhere.

any info be great on this one

Have seen this women today, she looks much older in the flesh not as pretty as pictures suggest, It was £60 for massage and HR. no touchin allowed, has bug tits but they are covered she did ask for £20 to see them to which i declined. Overall i would not recommend this women as the massage wasnt the best

Offline dopamin

cheers brum boy for head up.
I prefer massage with touching.. plenty of it.. i guess thats why I liked sammy.  sammy i even fingerd and unloaded all over .. then she would shower me down. Hers was truly a good service.

I like how she nadia says its non sexual and then has a pic showing her arse in a thong lol

Is there any FB masseurs out there that would let you carry out a sammy level of touching without it being a FS ?

Offline dopamin

Have seen this women today, she looks much older in the flesh not as pretty as pictures suggest, It was £60 for massage and HR. no touchin allowed, has bug tits but they are covered she did ask for £20 to see them to which i declined. Overall i would not recommend this women as the massage wasnt the best

20 quid to see them lol having a laugh. In that case bungs up the price to 80 to see her pair.. better off seeing mally for b2b for that much

Offline Stapler

paulj

Re Sammy.

One can only hope it is her. Unfortunately I am not currently in a position to find out. Hope someone can TOFTT and report back. Don't think she can really pass herself off as 25, although she was advertising as 29 when down south.

Dodo

Re Sammy.

One can only hope it is her. Unfortunately I am not currently in a position to find out. Hope someone can TOFTT and report back. Don't think she can really pass herself off as 25, although she was advertising as 29 when down south.
Re Sammy,

One can only hope it isn't her. Unfortunately she did nothing for me and those nipples are just so weird  :(

paulj

Dodo,

I think you will find that you are in a significant minority. There were lots of positive reviews on here and from my own experience she was the best of the 8 or 9 I have tried in Birmingham and the 20 or so I have tried elsewhere.

Paul

Offline spaceman979

I agree . sammy was great. extras too once you knew her,. one of the best, i doubt that is her though, says its only a short visit, and i dont have time this week,

Offline Stapler

I have to agree with Paul and Spaceman. Sammi is/was great!

In fact, I believe I was the first one to report on her. When I saw her, she told me she had seen some guys since she starting up in Brum, but I was the first Englishman!

I disagree with Dodo regarding the nipples! I loved them so much, she let me take some photos of them!

..S....

Dodo

I have to agree with Paul and Spaceman. Sammi is/was great!

In fact, I believe I was the first one to report on her. When I saw her, she told me she had seen some guys since she starting up in Brum, but I was the first Englishman!

I disagree with Dodo regarding the nipples! I loved them so much, she let me take some photos of them!

..S....

Well Guys, everyman to his own. But those nipples......urrgh. She didn't like them herself was saving up for some plastic surgery nipple reduction treatment.
Never found her attractive either much prefer the likes of Bella, Suka, Soni and of course the gorgeous Scarlett.
A lovely girl though I agree.

Offline spaceman979

sammy always di it for me, the fact she was up for it may have made her moe attractive, but id see her over bella and soni any and every day of the week, great girl could have been that we clicked , but it was all good , and there was lots of it, i was there over 2 hours once !

stapler what do you think of that profile link you posted ? do you think its her, ? cant see her advertising herself as 25, but the one picture does look a bit like her, ?

Offline Stapler

stapler what do you think of that profile link you posted ? do you think its her, ? cant see her advertising herself as 25, but the one picture does look a bit like her, ?

I don't think it's the Sammi we know to be honest.
Still there is one way to find out!

..S...

Offline spaceman979

i know, im so tempted, but cant get away at all this week, i was only thinking the other day how much i missed visiting her too,

cant see her just coming back for a short visit, as she had a lot of accomodation problems before she left,

Offline Stapler

Just called Sammy from the ad above.

It's not the Sammy we know! She sounded very nice however with good English.

..S....

Dodo

Just called Sammy from the ad above.

It's not the Sammy we know! She sounded very nice however with good English.

..S....
Did you ask what was on the menu Mr S and if she has ginormous nipples  :P
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 01:32:18 pm by Dodo »

smithie1000

Offline spaceman979

thanks for the info on 'new ' sami stapler, shame,

Offline Talbear

Paid another visit to Suka today.... Now running under the name of Ann....

Wow that girl has got magic hands!!!!

Dodo

Agree and she has a wonderful body, I just find her a bit moody.

Offline Stapler

Not really sure why someone as successful - for want of a better word - as Sukanda (Suka) would want to be known or advertise with another name.

Surely new punters would be looking out for Suka in the ads and not Ann after being recommended on here!

She has also advertised herself as Poly in the past.

I take it her 'reach under' is still delightful?!

..S...

Offline Talbear

Offline Stapler

Suka is now calling herself Katy!  :rolleyes:

..S...

Ben

Anybody got any info on this lady

Spoke to her about a meet tomorrow, just wondering if anyone has seen her already

Offline Stapler

Hi Ben,

She appears to be Nicky's new work partner. I have seen Nicky. Very attractive!

Her former partner was Nam who is now in Worcs.

It's a good outfit so you should be OK for a decent massage and HE!

As this girl is new, report back after you have seen her.

Gout luck!

..S..

Offline dog999

Hi Stapler my first post on here!. The Chinese lady in Worc's I used to see has gone back home!,you say Nam has moved to Worc's any details would be most welcome.

Offline Stapler

Hi dog,

Here is the link for Nam.

Very pretty!

Good massage with HE! Touching over clothes only!

..S...

Offline dog999

Hi Stapler,
Thank's for the link, she looks hot! but no touching of that fit body!. My give her a go and see if she will take her kit off.
Do you know of any other Thai or Chinese in the Worcs area?.
Thank's Dog

londin

Suka is now calling herself Katy!  :rolleyes:

..S...
Hi Stapler..any link for Suka?

londin

Can you please post the link? Wanna give her a visit this week..thanks

Dodo

Search 'Suka' and Gumtree.....plenty of reference to her