Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best FBSM in Brum  (Read 801592 times)

Kermit007

Couldn't you just stick your knob through the hole where your face should fit and support your legs on the back of a strategically placed chair!!

Sounds a little too luxurious that one dodo. I fear you would end up the other way around therefore performing some kind of 90 degree hand stand.
By doing this you would also give yourself a good view of what is going on  :crazy:

Ilovetheladies

You'd need another massage afterwards to straighten your back!

Offline Talbear

Think you've already met her, when standing in for Nancy.
Forced me from lurking to sign up for the site.
Post no 83 ish in this thread.

Oh.... Is she the artist formally known as 'Suka'...???

Offline Mclovinsbrother

Visited soni  again last week. Had a good firm massage for an hour and a half and helped my dodgy ankle by paying close attention. Nice HE at the end. Hinted at other extras but nothing available. Surprised as others say they have succeeded. We actually get on well but maybe she's not comfortable yet. May try sammy next.

Regards
Mcl 

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Dodo

Visited soni  again last week. Had a good firm massage for an hour and a half and helped my dodgy ankle by paying close attention. Nice HE at the end. Hinted at other extras but nothing available. Surprised as others say they have succeeded. We actually get on well but maybe she's not comfortable yet. May try sammy next.

Regards
Mcl

Offer her a reverse massage and when she turns over dive in :P

Offline Mclovinsbrother

So - you fancy a trip to Plymouth?

External Link/Members Only

...S...

Wow.....I should read more rather than skim read. A bit gutted now stapler...I shall ponder

Offline Mclovinsbrother

Offer her a reverse massage and when she turns over dive in :P

Dodo I bloody did haha. I suppose it was late Sunday night and probably just wanted to kip after a long day. Oh well on to the next one

Mcl

conviction

Mally wasted my time today, rang her at 3.50pm and she said she was next available at 6pm, i waiting a couple of hours in my car only for her not to answer or reply to my further calls and messages,

Offline normski

Mally wasted my time today, rang her at 3.50pm and she said she was next available at 6pm, i waiting a couple of hours in my car only for her not to answer or reply to my further calls and messages,
She was probably still at the Thai temple along with Soni and Nancy. Sunday's the day for them to wash away their sins :D

Offline Stapler

She was probably still at the Thai temple along with Soni and Nancy. Sunday's the day for them to wash away their sins :D

That's true actually. Soni has told me in the past that she visits the temple on Sunday's.

Still sorry to hear 'conviction' waited around for a couple of hours though.

..S...

Offline normski

Yeah, Soni has said her life consists or 'eat, sleep, massage, eat and sleep some more' and what ever time she has free is spend at the temple.

conviction

thanks guys and thanks Stapler,  the thing is i rang suka's number and the lady said she was available but i decided to wait for Mally as she said she had a 4pm booking, and free at 6pm..
the only positive is that i saved my money;; :rolleyes:

Dodo

thanks guys and thanks Stapler,  the thing is i rang suka's number and the lady said she was available but i decided to wait for Mally as she said she had a 4pm booking, and free at 6pm..
the only positive is that i saved my money;; :rolleyes:
So, what's the point in phoning to find she is available, finding she's available and not booking?? Sounds like your lacking a bit of conviction  :(

Offline dopamin

saw this girl few days ago.
even though says nancy she called herself linda..
looks wise 5/10
tits 8/10
massage wasnt very good.. alot of wiping hands all over body with oil on her hands
HE was good.. used plenty of oil, let me rub her clit at same time.
cost 80 /1 hour

smithie1000

Hope someone goes, she looks ok

Offline Stapler

Hope someone goes, she looks ok

She's probably not around now. No phone number and not logged in to the account since 21/7

..S....

Offline normski

New???

Anyone seen her???
I saw her a few times last year. She's good friends with Soni(lots of pictures of the two on Sonis Facebook profile), both having similar massage techniques. She has a same body structure, but large boobs than soni.

paulj

I found the recent report by Dopamin to be a little harsh I saw Linda back in April (see reply 1796). I would have given her 8 for looks body 8 Massage 7/8 and HE 8.

She has been away from Birmingham for a while. I intend to visit before she disappears again!

PaulJ

Dekka

She's gone mate, back in a month or so apparently. Agree with you, not my first choice but she's a decent backup. I also thought the face mark pretty harsh.

Offline dopamin

sorry lads dont think there was any teasing etc
maybe was a swtich round? If its the same girl the one i saw had pretty good english compared to others ive seen.
Again id keep her as a back up though.

Offline azrael

Off to see scarlette in a while, cant believe her english is that good. Fingers crossed hope all goes well.

Dodo

Off to see scarlette in a while, cant believe her english is that good. Fingers crossed hope all goes well.

Believe me Az you will enjoy  :rolleyes: fuckin georgeous she is IMHO

smithie1000

Offline Bumbuttass

Fit as fooook mate... You won't be disappointed

Offline azrael

Believe me Az you will enjoy  :rolleyes: fuckin georgeous she is IMHO

Have to agree 100%, did my best not to stick my tongue down her throat. Couldnt believe my eyes, half heartedly expecting an off the boat thai that speaks broken english. My only regret being i fell asleep her massage got me that relaxed but will be going back soon just to make up for the sleep i had  ;) :cool:

Dodo

Didnt you just love that nice trimmed bit of muff  :wacko:

Offline azrael

Didnt you just love that nice trimmed bit of muff  :wacko:

Lol she wasnt fully nude and i was doing my best not to act the perv, plus i fell asleep  so a return visit is in order  ;)

Offline normski

Paid Scarlett a visit today, don't know why it's taken me this long to see her. She's a lovely petite thing with a fine set of natural, perk titties :D
She's very talkative and throughout the massage, she paid great attention to the inner thigh and teased the 'old boy' repeatedly. She wasn't fully nude as it was that time of the month.
When leaving, I said to Scarlett I'm going to see her again next week and she's agreed to me giving her a massage too....this could be very interesting :cool:

Offline Jockey

hello guys

heres a link to my 1st ever massage, was im smethwick area and her massage was OUTSTANDING, never mind How fit she is.

however at this point i never thought about HE or anyting with the massage girls

Does anyone know if she offers anyting extra?

She would be perfect if she does as her massage skills are great

Shes european and i went 3 years ago or so.

Sorry theres no european girls form so put it into here  :yahoo:

Offline IR2014

She's Egyptian not European. Don't think there's any chance of HE, she's legit. Actually she's a pharmacist!!
I saw her a couple of years ago.

Offline Jockey

Ahh My bad I just recall she was fit as hell and not from here.

I didnt think there was a chance but I sin her in hot pants once walking somewhere and WOW shes hot!!!

If she offered somethin extra I think she would make a serious killing!!!

Anyone else had any experiences?

Offline Holte

New guy here so be easy on me!
Long time reader first time reviewer!

Saw Angie Deep today, arranged booking on phone, nice location by Jewellery Quarter.

Talked on phone agreed 1hr for £50 with £20 extra for blow.
Massage started, nice firm on back and legs then I asked her to removed her clothes, and this point she said do you want sex.

I said yes, she said extra £70... I only had £15 left on me in cash, but she said okay to that.
Excelled VFM will visit again.

She's about 5ft and has huge tits for her tight body, can tell her pictures are airbrushed. Her english is very poor though!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Bumbuttass

So you spent £85 for a one hour massage & sex which included a BJ?

Was oral covered? Did she do kissing?

Offline Holte

Yea, no kissing though, and oral was covered.
Sex was in 2 positions but did make her cum before we had sex.
Booking lasted a little over an hour though!

Ive had a few massages over the last few months and never even thought about sex with a masseur, usually just the basic HR, think I got lucky with this one, but ill be returning for sure!

Offline Bumbuttass

Good find mate.... Think I'll be making a booking soon too

Offline azrael

Ive had a few massages over the last few months and never even thought about sex with a masseur, usually just the basic HR, think I got lucky with this one, but ill be returning for sure!

Lucky fucker  ;) guarantee she wont make that mistake twice

Dodo

Which pic looks most like her, is she attractive? When you say airbrushed, what part of her.

Offline Mij

Hi,

Anyone know what Bella's latest alias is please?

Found an ad on viva street but is over a month old now.

Cheers,
Mij

Ilovetheladies

So several years ago there was a girl called joy who used to work in the flat sukanda is now in. Big boobs (never got her to get them out sadly) with a big tattoo on them (peeking out) one of the better masseuses I've come across.

Reckon this is her or does anyone know what happened to her?

One for the team might be happening

juned.mir

hi guys, i'm new here, i was wondering if anyone knows of any  nudist suanas with lots of women?
and any cheap good massages with HE?

Offline wolfstep

hi guys, i'm new here, i was wondering if anyone knows of any  nudist suanas with lots of women?
and any cheap good massages with HE?

No, but if you find one please feel free to come back and tell us all the details please :D

WS

juned.mir

you wouldn't happen to know any cheap massage with he would you?
or just he on its own for under 10 pound?

Offline azrael

Is this guy for real?? I definately would like to see whoever it us that will provide that service for under a tenner  :dash: when did they let the loonies out of the asylum  :wacko:

Offline Uncle Buck

yorkshire123

Here you go mate External Link/Members Only then sit on your hand till it goes numb & have a wank  :P

Offline bonham

No, but if you find one please feel free to come back and tell us all the details please :D

WS
clover spa erdington mixed nude suana jacuzzi garden showers nude massage but no hr

Offline wolfstep

Save your money son, have a few wanks and then when you have saved maybe £60 or £70.00 quid have a good look at this thread and have a go, In the mean time don't post bollocks about £10.00 he FFS. :dash:

Wolfstep.