Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best FBSM in Brum  (Read 801455 times)

Offline Stapler

Hi,

Yes. It can get a bit samey! Lie on your front, massage with a little bit of teasing. Turn. Lie on your back. 'Do you want handjob?' Finish off.

You could try different positions for the finale! Get the girl to give you relief either standing or on all fours.

Talking of milking. I had one of the best experiences when the girl climbed on the table behind me, doggy style and milked me all in full view of the en suite mirror!

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Ilovetheladies

I think we are missing a strong 4 handed duo in brum.

Tried a few but a bit hit and miss really.

Back in the day there was a girl called joy who was in west side 2, and a girl called Ann who were good together as they mirrored each other's moves.

Nat and pel are an ok 4 hander but not 100%...

Offline Stapler

I think we are missing a strong 4 handed duo in brum.
Nat and pel are an ok 4 hander but not 100%...

Especially as they no longer work together!

..S...

Offline pianodave

I posted a 4 hander the other day

Not brum but not too far

External Link/Members Only

Dodo

Guys, whats the best way to find just a massage on AW??

Offline Swagga

Hi guys

Firstly apologies if this has already been discussed on the thread...I've done a quick search on my phone and couldn't find any reference.  Came across the 2 below adverts and wondered if anyone has been to see either...and if so what the massage and masseuse were like.

They both seem in the same area so wondering if they're actually the same person. Any advice would be great. Thank you

Dodo

Hi guys

Firstly apologies if this has already been discussed on the thread...I've done a quick search on my phone and couldn't find any reference.  Came across the 2 below adverts and wondered if anyone has been to see either...and if so what the massage and masseuse were like.

They both seem in the same area so wondering if they're actually the same person. Any advice would be great. Thank you
I must say neither look appealing. No mug shots, both located in Balsall Heath, first one makes a point of saying she's English but struggles to put two words together, no telephone numbers, only been registered for a couple of days ..........visit at your peril I would say.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 09:17:42 pm by Dodo »

English Annabelle

Saw English Annabelle the other day.....

Nice girl... A bit too chatty for my liking tbh as I don't really like to be chatting too much during the massage...

Massage was ok, nothing special if I'm honest....

Decent value, but have to say I've had better

Sorry that you were disappointed, I guess I cant be everyone's cup of tea, you should have told me to zip it  :P

Offline Stapler

Guys, whats the best way to find just a massage on AW??

Hi Dd,

Search
Search members
Select female
Region - drop down box : select West Midlands
Specific words : enter 'massage'
That have logged in : drop down box : select within the last two weeks

67 profiles 

I have my eye on one in Coventry!

..S..

Offline Stapler

Hi guys

It's the same girl. Her name is Sonia. Big tits! She used to operate from Digbeth. Been advertising for a long time.

..S...

Offline Stapler

I must say neither look appealing. No mug shots, both located in Balsall Heath, first one makes a point of saying she's English but struggles to put two words together, no telephone numbers, only been registered for a couple of days ..........visit at your peril I would say.

Here's the mug shot :

Hidden Image/Members Only

..S..

Offline Stapler

Sorry that you were disappointed, I guess I cant be everyone's cup of tea, you should have told me to zip it  :P

You should have put him on the milking table!

You haven't got one?

Think it would be in demand if you did!

..S...

Dodo

You should have put him on the milking table!

You haven't got one?

Think it would be in demand if you did!

..S...
I wondered what a milking table was but didn't like to ask and then..........I found this :wacko:

« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 10:56:36 am by Dodo »

English Annabelle

Oh my days, I NEED  a milking table for when I'm hungry, I could eat my lunch with left hand and milk with the right  :wackogirl: joking aside these look a fab contraption 

Dellboy

Oh my days, I NEED  a milking table for when I'm hungry, I could eat my lunch with left hand and milk with the right  :wackogirl: joking aside these look a fab contraption

Don't waste your time or £'s on one. Have tried it and much prefer the girl close to me!!

Ilovetheladies

First girl in brum to get one of these would make a fortune!

Dodo

Reckon you'd raise a few eyebrows as you checked into your hotel with one of them under your arm. :(

Offline bonham

think it would be great but must be two girls one under table one doing massage i would deff be first

temmop

Hey all, just been looking on vstreet and like the look of Jina( External Link/Members Only). Sorry about the mobile link.

I've done a search and can see some comments about a girl called Jina but they look like FS and not massage so just want to see if it's the same girl and known/trusted?

I text her asking availability and she replied straight away with a menu of services, explicitly stating hand job - something I'm usually a bit wary of, though prob just me being paranoid!

Rayz

I finally got to see scarlett on Monday,  I agree with dodo she is the best thai in brum.  Nice looking and charming too. £80 well spent  :thumbsup:

temmop

I finally got to see scarlett on Monday,  I agree with dodo she is the best thai in brum.  Nice looking and charming too. £80 well spent  :thumbsup:

I should be seeing her tonight  :yahoo:

Offline Stapler

Hey all, just been looking on vstreet and like the look of Jina( External Link/Members Only). Sorry about the mobile link.

I've done a search and can see some comments about a girl called Jina but they look like FS and not massage so just want to see if it's the same girl and known/trusted?

I text her asking availability and she replied straight away with a menu of services, explicitly stating hand job - something I'm usually a bit wary of, though prob just me being paranoid!

Why don't you give Bella a go?

..S...,

temmop

Why don't you give Bella a go?

..S...,

It was a toss up between her and Scarlet.  Hopefully I made a good choice!

Offline Azar123

Hi,

Yes. It can get a bit samey! Lie on your front, massage with a little bit of teasing. Turn. Lie on your back. 'Do you want handjob?' Finish off.

You could try different positions for the finale! Get the girl to give you relief either standing or on all fours.

Talking of milking. I had one of the best experiences when the girl climbed on the table behind me, doggy style and milked me all in full view of the en suite mirror!

..S...

who does that? i would like to go there today :)

Dodo

It was a toss up between her and Scarlet.  Hopefully I made a good choice!
Without doubt you have made the correct choice. Enjoy and report back. :rolleyes:

Offline Stapler

who does that? i would like to go there today :)

It was Pel. She is in the thread somewhere. Do a search. You will probably have to get to know her first though.
Haven't seen her ad for a while.

..S...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=search2

temmop

Without doubt you have made the correct choice. Enjoy and report back. :rolleyes:

Just got back.  Whoa. 

I've not tried them all by any means, but of the masseuses I have tried in our fair city, Scarlet is head and shoulders above.

Young, pretty (those eyes!) and with an outstanding petite body to boot.

Great massage. Soft and sensuous whilst also working the muscles well. It was comprehensive without being too hard (which I think Soni can be guilty of).

All followed by the most explosive HE I've had so far.  So explosive I managed to hit my own face. Gross, but we both had a good laugh about it.

11/10, I will be revisiting many many times to come.

Offline Talbear

Just got back.  Whoa. 

I've not tried them all by any means, but of the masseuses I have tried in our fair city, Scarlet is head and shoulders above.

Young, pretty (those eyes!) and with an outstanding petite body to boot.

Great massage. Soft and sensuous whilst also working the muscles well. It was comprehensive without being too hard (which I think Soni can be guilty of).

All followed by the most explosive HE I've had so far.  So explosive I managed to hit my own face. Gross, but we both had a good laugh about it.

11/10, I will be revisiting many many times to come.

Sorry, i realise it's probably among the 84 pages, but do you have a link for her..??

Thanks..!

temmop

Sorry I've not got it on me at the moment but if you Google Birmingham massage scarlet you'll find her!

Dodo

Sorry, i realise it's probably among the 84 pages, but do you have a link for her..??

Thanks..!

Offline Swagga

Here's the mug shot :

Hidden Image/Members Only

..S..

Ah right...thanks for the heads up Stapler. I have seen that pic a few times....didn't realise it was her. Thanks again.

Dekka

Thanks..!
Think you've already met her, when standing in for Nancy.
Forced me from lurking to sign up for the site.
Post no 83 ish in this thread.

Dodo

Offline MrChristian

Hi all.
Well, after reading this fantastic post I had to add my own experience from just yesterday.
If you are looking for something away from the normal "do the back, do the front, hj" routine then you have to make a bee line for English Annabelle
External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/English+Annabelle+
OMG, the experience is like nothing I've had before!
A VERY sensual massage, she also uses her hair, fabrics, nails to lightly tantalise your skin and the ending is very gradual, no rush, lots of teasing - all for £60 for a mesmerising hour!  No extra cost, no haggling etc.
Very attractive woman, probably in her thirties.  The session also incorporates the most amazing body to body massage.  You will not get better for the money.
One tip is don't book for half an hour (£40) you will regret it.

Offline MrChristian

Forgot to add, she also let's you massage her too!!!
Already planning my next visit . :wacko:
She is based in a lovely new apartment in the Jewellery Quarter.

Offline MrChristian

Another one to add to the mix who I've tried recently is "Relaxing Ann"
External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/NEW+RELAXING+ANN
She will do a very good quality Thai massage in her own private apartment for £60 1 hour Inc a great he, or a mindblowing body to body massage, again for an hour, £80 Inc he.
She is very attractive and looks in her twenties although her profile states she is thirty.
Great body, perfect English, really friendly but also knows exactly which buttons to press.
She too is not far from the Jewellery Quarter.

Dodo

Another one to add to the mix who I've tried recently is "Relaxing Ann"
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She will do a very good quality Thai massage in her own private apartment for £60 1 hour Inc a great he, or a mindblowing body to body massage, again for an hour, £80 Inc he.
She is very attractive and looks in her twenties although her profile states she is thirty.
Great body, perfect English, really friendly but also knows exactly which buttons to press.
She too is not far from the Jewellery Quarter.
How far can you go in the touching department??

Offline MrChristian

She allows you to touch her body but asks you not to be too rough.
I'm guessing any insertions may be out of the question, but to be honest I didn't try, so who knows.

Offline sutra_method

Thanks..!

Some great info in this thread but takes a while to wade through.

Any chance of users posting their top 5 or 10 fbsm service providers to help out confused souls like me as where's best to start?

Stimpy

Many many great reviews but my three favourites so far are

Mally ,very pretty great body and quality massage and he

Jane ,again good looking and body , very very good massage and plays a bit naughtier than mally
probably one of the best he's I've had so far

And finally Scarlett , bit younger than mall you and Jane but stunningly pretty great natural body (Mally and Jane both have boob jobs ) one of the best massages to be had from Scarlett and good he

Offline Stapler

Hi all.
Well, after reading this fantastic post I had to add my own experience from just yesterday.
If you are looking for something away from the normal "do the back, do the front, hj" routine then you have to make a bee line for English Annabelle
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
OMG, the experience is like nothing I've had before!
A VERY sensual massage, she also uses her hair, fabrics, nails to lightly tantalise your skin and the ending is very gradual, no rush, lots of teasing - all for £60 for a mesmerising hour!  No extra cost, no haggling etc.
Very attractive woman, probably in her thirties.  The session also incorporates the most amazing body to body massage.  You will not get better for the money.
One tip is don't book for half an hour (£40) you will regret it.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=59646.0

..S..

Offline dopamin

Hi All

This is my review of thai AMY from willenhall.
I saw 3 days ago.
70 for massage and HJ for hour and half
I went to her to try having a massage which would be good as well a  HJ as a bonus.

MASSAGE- was the worst, eff me she almost killed me. The HJ was mechanical crap.
On walking out there was some 6 ft bloke standing in the lounge which got me by surprise.

I would not return. Crap massage from a crap miserable lady and a crap HJ.

Dodo

Hi All

This is my review of thai AMY from willenhall.
I saw 3 days ago.
70 for massage and HJ for hour and half
I went to her to try having a massage which would be good as well a  HJ as a bonus.

MASSAGE- was the worst, eff me she almost killed me. The HJ was mechanical crap.
On walking out there was some 6 ft bloke standing in the lounge which got me by surprise.

I would not return. Crap massage from a crap miserable lady and a crap HJ.
Why the fuck did you go to see her? There's plenty of comment on here giving details of exactly the same kind of experience. She's the worst I've ever seen by a country mile.
Go and see Scarlet as a therapy to get over it. :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 01:10:07 am by Dodo »

Offline dopamin

dodo.. i do feel like a dodo.
Im thinking what a dickhead I am.. I saw her in handsworth 2 years ago and had Body to body and it was actually ok...
This time.. she was saying im very busy noit enough time..too many customer.. whereas in handsworth she had fuck all
miserable cow.

smithie1000

well she is getting a right bad rep, seems she has got worse and attitude with it.  Some said she had big bloke in other room, I would not mind that as I would tell a minder rather than her also no worry's unless they are tooled up.

Offline dopamin

smithie- yes bloke was in room having a fag, i saw him and he didnt say anything just ackowledged each other.

Previous reviews of others

1) sammy- hughe nipples, friendly, used uv light to check notes and went full on naked in the massage, allowed me to rub her pussy but no insertion.. HJ was good.
2) jane- lovely pair, nice angles mirror to watch all the action and again good HJ.
3) Jazzy- thai girl saw 7 months ago ish-- only problem was no shower after but hj was good and so was massage, i cant seem to find her.

lily thai perry barr and amy thai willenhall work together as I phoned lilly thai and she had some attitude on the phone, so later rang and booked with the worst amy thai.. when I was at Amy willenhalls she mentioned you rang lilly thai for body to body yesss..

I was like wtff 

English Annabelle

:dancegirl: thankyou Mr Christian for a lovely review, pleasure is all mine  :kiss:
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 11:07:05 pm by English Annabelle »

Kermit007

Ok its been a long time since interest peaked on the milking table and still no takers for getting one.

PRO TIP FOR THE LADIES
Take a massage table and a drill with a large bit. Put the two together and hey presto you have yourselves an economy milking table.

On second thought isnt it just going to end up being a glory hole for lazy bastards who dont want to stand up?!.

Dodo

Ok its been a long time since interest peaked on the milking table and still no takers for getting one.

PRO TIP FOR THE LADIES
Take a massage table and a drill with a large bit. Put the two together and hey presto you have yourselves an economy milking table.

On second thought isnt it just going to end up being a glory hole for lazy bastards who dont want to stand up?!.
Couldn't you just stick your knob through the hole where your face should fit and support your legs on the back of a strategically placed chair!!