Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best FBSM in Brum  (Read 801498 times)

Stimpy

I'd give Nancy a go then, she would fit most of your requirements. Don't write off Mally though she's a good girl too, and were all entitled to the occasional off day.

Just trying all the options will be going to see mally again don't worry , just looking for best all round service ,I do need to find time to write some field reports on what I've experienced so far

Offline Stapler

Now, THE Nancy used to work with Yumi in Erdington some years ago. She was the business! Attractive with a slim lithe body that she moved all over you!
Slightly sub and knew all the moves.

Apparently according to Yumi Nancy is married now. Lucky fella!

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

smithie1000

Yes I went to the flat in Walsall and she came in the room so I said to Yumi can she do my massage and she said yes.  I told Nancy she was the best looking girl I had ever seen she then gave me OWO and then finished me off by looking into my eyes.  She was stunning and really cute

Offline Stapler

Yes I went to the flat in Walsall and she came in the room so I said to Yumi can she do my massage and she said yes.  I told Nancy she was the best looking girl I had ever seen she then gave me OWO and then finished me off by looking into my eyes.  She was stunning and really cute

Was that the new build flat on the way out of the centre towards Bloxwich smithie?

..S...

smithie1000

Not sure, I came from Lichfield direction and turned right when I got to the multi traffic lights(lol), you go passed the college and turned right just after the cop shop then right again.  Some times I got there early and they had been shopping and I helped carry the stuff upstairs and looked up their skirts cus I let them go first(never miss a chance lol).

Offline Stapler

Stimpy

Smithie/stapler am I Wright thinking yumi is myumi now in Dorset ,if so that's a real shame I've seen her name pop up a few times and would have played with her all day long looks lovely , I think my current plan is to try and see Nancy later this week

smithie1000

hi stimpy, well if she gone done there they will love her lol. its nor wright its right(sorry)
she must be the most experienced massage girl I have ever met.

Offline Stapler

Yes. Yumi has now moved to Dorset.

We were just reminiscing about the days when Yumi set up in Erdington with 2 or 3 other girls. They had a special chair/couch where they would perform a nuru massage! Nancy was the star!

the Nancy you plan to see is a different girl.

In fact while they were at that flat they were caught up in a big of a scandal

External Link/Members Only

..S...

smithie1000

Yes she told me she was offered big money to admit a certain person was seeing her but she said no.
By the way just before she went back home to have her nose and tits done I asked for a pre view of her tits, they were cute and after I could feel the bags, never had her again

Offline Karbunkle

Hi All,

How about time for something new?  :cool:

For those of you that have had had the pleasure of Health Care 4U - Kat, how many have met her Latvian (I think that’s what she said!) friend?  I tried to arrange an hour with Katy the other day and was recommended her friend as Katy couldn't do the time i wanted, WOW well worth the visit!

I was assured the massage would be good and I wasn't disappointed. Start was the usual, along with the next 30 minutes with inner thigh and teasing touches, turn over and more of the same. Touching was almost encouraged and soon found out she was enjoying it as much as me!. Then the interesting part where we moved to the bed for more play where she carried on stroking me while I found out just how much she was enjoying the massage, she couldn’t have been wetter if she joined me in the shower afterwards!

All for £80, although I left verry happy I wasn't sure how had the better HE lol  :lol:

Repeat visit? I'm tempted to book both for a four handed massage.  :wacko:!

Dodo

What is she like in the face and body departments please. And where is she based.

Offline Karbunkle

What is she like in the face and body departments please. And where is she based.

She's a pretty girl, around late 20's or early 30's. I'd say size 10 with curves in the right places.

Location is at Katy's.

I was in the shower at the end and having returned near the end of my visit Katy stuck her head around the shower curtain.

Offline Stapler

This thread now has over 200,000 views!!!  :dance: :yahoo:

200,000!!

..S...

Offline Andy0208

I'm going soon, what can u do and what can't you do???

Offline Stapler

I'm going soon, what can u do and what can't you do???

You go along, then come back on here and tell us what you did!

..S...

Offline Talbear

Saw English Annabelle the other day.....

Nice girl... A bit too chatty for my liking tbh as I don't really like to be chatting too much during the massage...

Massage was ok, nothing special if I'm honest....

Decent value, but have to say I've had better

Offline Andy0208

Anybody seen Abigail?????? What's she like what will she do and not do info or pics please guys!!!

Offline Stapler

Anybody seen Abigail?????? What's she like what will she do and not do info or pics please guys!!!

You are not gonna get any help with those kind of questions?

..S...

And stop cluttering up our forum with your double posts!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 10:14:23 am by Stapler »

Offline bonham

External Link/Members Only

Anyone visited?
been one time about 2 years ago average body to body. good body she has just dident seem worth 80 pounds had to keep hand by your sides no touching whats so ever but realy nice chatty girl but dont go there for that pity she lets herself down or would be one of the best

Saw English Annabelle the other day.....

Nice girl... A bit too chatty for my liking tbh as I don't really like to be chatting too much during the massage...

Massage was ok, nothing special if I'm honest....

Decent value, but have to say I've had better

I'll have to agree here nice girl but too much talking for me

Offline adwh93

Hey guys!

Totally new to this and got an account specifically to comment on this thread, so bare with me.

Can any of you recommend a girl (and provide a link) that will give a decent massage and will give me a titwank too? I do love my girls with big boobs  :thumbsup:

Thanks guys =!

Offline Stapler

Hey guys!

Totally new to this and got an account specifically to comment on this thread, so bare with me.

Can any of you recommend a girl (and provide a link) that will give a decent massage and will give me a titwank too? I do love my girls with big boobs  :thumbsup:

Thanks guys =!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=57508.msg741474;topicseen#msg741474

..S..

Offline Stapler

Hey guys!

Totally new to this and got an account specifically to comment on this thread

And your comment is?

..S..

Offline 94smitha

Hey, has anyone been to the one in Boldmere recently and know what it's like or know of any other in Sutton / Erdington besides Coton Lane?

Thanks

Offline Stapler

Hey, has anyone been to the one in Boldmere recently and know what it's like or know of any other in Sutton / Erdington besides Coton Lane?

Thanks

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=57508.msg741474;topicseen#msg741474

..S..

Offline zeberdoo

Hi guys, I thought I would finally take the plunge and get involved on here...!

Had anybody visited 'Massage Nat69' who has a profile over on AdultWork: External Link/Members Only I have contemplating a visit for some time based on the strength of her feedback but have always been a bit concerned about how discreet her accommodation is. Anyone here had the pleasure...?!

Offline wolfstep

Had anybody visited 'Massage Nat69' who has a profile over on AdultWork: External Link/Members Only I have contemplating a visit for some time based on the strength of her feedback but have always been a bit concerned about how discreet her accommodation is. Anyone here had the pleasure...?!

Use the search facility on here and you will find all the information that you require, there seems to be an awful lot of first time posters wanting the guys on here to be their own personal Wikipedia!! Getting boring now.

WS.

Offline Stapler

Never heard of her!

We would be grateful on here if you make an appt. with her and then come back and report to
us if she was as good as her reviews.

..S..
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 03:54:37 pm by Stapler »

Offline zeberdoo

Use the search facility on here and you will find all the information that you require, there seems to be an awful lot of first time posters wanting the guys on here to be their own personal Wikipedia!! Getting boring now.

WS.

Blimey.

To be honest, I have read most of this thread on and off and have never seen her mentioned... Even If no one else has seen her,  there are many that may now be interested..

Offline adwh93

To be honest I had expected a few first hand recommendations rather than a sarcy comment and a link to some lists. The whole point of me getting an account on here was to try to tap in to the greater experience that you guys clearly have so that my first experience is a positive one. If you have nothing helpful to say to me then I would rather you not reply in future.

Offline Stapler

To be honest I had expected a few first hand recommendations rather than a sarcy comment and a link to some lists. The whole point of me getting an account on here was to try to tap in to the greater experience that you guys clearly have so that my first experience is a positive one. If you have nothing helpful to say to me then I would rather you not reply in future.

Close the door on your way out! #plank

..S...

Offline Stapler

Blimey.

To be honest, I have read most of this thread on and off and have never seen her mentioned... Even If no one else has seen her,  there are many that may now be interested..

What a find! Thanks!

..S...

Offline azrael

Really...really :sarcastic:, maybe if you read this post rather than throwing crap at your fellow brothers you would have noticed the pages in this post are littered with recommendations  :dash: :dash:

Offline azrael

Blimey.

Im sure she's discussed in this thread, somewhere in the first 40 pages, theres an a-z that was being compiled and she was discussed at the time. But if im wrong then my sincerest apologies. If you put her name in the search bar all her reviews should come up

Offline zeberdoo

Oooo my bad. I stand corrected. One of those days!   :dash: still,  she does sound like one of the best massages around by all accounts!  ;)

Dodo

Now now Ad, don't go of into a sulk. After a while on this site you will note an awful lot of posts, particularly from Newbies, smack of the author being not bothered to do some research themselves, hence the sarky replies.
In direct answer to youe enquiry, you will find a fair number of those that do b2b will stick your knob between their tits. After a couple of massage experiences you will find the confidence to ask....they can only say no. Bella will do it for sure so there's a start. Oh and Natalli as mentioned a few posts up.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 07:31:00 pm by Dodo »

Dodo

Oooo my bad. I stand corrected. One of those days!   :dash: still,  she does sound like one of the best massages around by all accounts!  ;)
Ok, so have you put her AW account number into the search facility??? You will see plenty of feedback as she does FS as well as FBSM. Well worth a visit, she is a tad weird in a non worrying way but has a bostin body and facially ok.

Offline Jimmy1

first time poster. In town midweek next week but not until late. Are there any Thai's who offer later massages, say between ten & midnight?

Dodo

first time poster. In town midweek next week but not until late. Are there any Thai's who offer later massages, say between ten & midnight?
Yes

Offline Stapler

No

..S...

Offline Bumbuttass

I have seen Bella/Jina after 11.00pm on more than one occasion, but I'm not sure if this is only available to people she has seen previously and knows.  This little minx is mentioned quite a few times on this thread so please look back for a link.

Offline Stapler

Offline gareth87

Just wanted to say thanks for the tip on Marina Stapler was just as described on this thread very good massage with excellent finish defiantly a good experience would go back. 

G

Offline Stapler

Just wanted to say thanks for the tip on Marina Stapler was just as described on this thread very good massage with excellent finish defiantly a good experience would go back. 

G

:drinks:

..S...

Offline gareth87

I wanted to follow up on one of your other recommendations how is that Chinese medicine shop in Coton Lane? What are they charging ?

cheers for the help btw!!  :drinks:

Offline Stapler

I wanted to follow up on one of your other recommendations how is that Chinese medicine shop in Coton Lane? What are they charging ?

cheers for the help btw!!  :drinks:

You pay £40 at the desk for one hours massage. The girl then takes you upstairs to the room which is only fit for purpose. No frills and as I recall no shower.

Girls change as does the service. They will try to upsell you for as much as they can. Stick to your guns and pay what you consider is worth it. Maybe £20 for HE and extra for a bit more!

..S...

Ilovetheladies

Bit of an open one from me...

I've had many massages of all the usual suspects, Jane, faa, suka, mally, nancy, Bella etc

But want something a bit new? Does anyone else know what I mean? Had loads of massages loads of hr and all great but where do we go now? I was hoping the "milking table" advert was something it wasn't but in the end disappointment.

Any suggestions how to reinvigorate the fbsm scene?