Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best FBSM in Brum  (Read 801958 times)

Offline Stapler

If Kat comes back, I'll let you know.

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline jason73

Evening guys. Great thread I have just stumbled across.  Had a massage off soni last week not far from paradise circus I think.  Opted for b2b which was nice and cost 80. After 25/30 minutes or so she flipped me over and proceeded with great handjob. It didnt last long! Then for the remaining half hour she gave me a fantastic Thai massage. Always asking if it was ok, nice and chatty but not so much to ruin the relaxation. Afterwards we chatted for around 20 minutes and she came across as very passionate about her massage and generally just a lovely woman. Allowed lots of touching and I would definitely see her again. 

She is not at the top of my list, but definitely top 3 and would recommend her to anyone. Top is reserved for ola from Quinton although unfortunately she appears not to be working anymore.

Jason

smithie1000

I don't know brum well, wished I did as she sounds good

Offline Stapler

I don't know brum well, wished I did as she sounds good

Finding the top girls in Brum is very easy.

Take a train to New Street Station. Walk 10 or 15 mins to the apartments opposite The Mailbox or to Granville Street to Tesco Skyline apartments.

Easy!

..S...

smithie1000

Sounds easy, I will give it a try one day.  I have seen the mailbox as I have gone past on my bike.  Looked on Google map and  coming from Lichfield on A38 I could come off at the little slip road opposite it, round the little island and take the little road to the mailbox, bet parking for a bike is not much.

thank Stapler

jackbauer78

All I can say is Nancy omg best so far. :yahoo:

Online Gogglebox69

Been to see KSY a couple of times since her ardent follower Aspley recommended as well as Stapler.

Pros
Nice friendly girl and we got on really well
Good massage and very sensual ending
Paid for an hour and was there for 2 and a half and even got an assisted shower included in the price. So deffo not a clock watcher.

Cons
Just slightly more meaty than how I like my girls but not at all fat

My next question to the faithful would be in your opinions whose the best looking girl that offers FBSM and whose the fittest bodied girl that offers FBSM?

phatbadger

Offline Stapler

thats 2 questions  :lol:

It is two questions, but there is one answer to both: Sukanda!

..S...

Online Gogglebox69

Yea stapler it was but thaw makes it all easy if I can find the best of both in one! Have you got a link to her??

Dodo

It is two questions, but there is one answer to both: Sukanda!

..S...
Yea, would probably go along with that

Offline Stapler

Yea stapler it was but thaw makes it all easy if I can find the best of both in one! Have you got a link to her??

Search : Sukanda or Suka

..S...

Online Gogglebox69

I found her link to an add but Its expired
Can anyone pm me her no please :)

Offline Stapler

I found her link to an add but Its expired
Can anyone pm me her no please :)

No need for PM's! Everything is in the open here and for all members.

Here is the link with photos!
External Link/Members Only

..S...

Online Gogglebox69

Tried calling her unfortunately her no was off
Gutted as she looks absolutely stunning
Just they way I like my ladies

Offline Stapler

Tried calling her unfortunately her no was off
Gutted as she looks absolutely stunning
Just they way I like my ladies

This is a pic of Suka I posted in our thread :

..S..

Offline Bugsys

Has anyone got the link or number for KSY please i fancy going on Monday. Whats on offer.

Offline Bugsys

Offline DDDave

Sounds easy, I will give it a try one day.  I have seen the mailbox as I have gone past on my bike.  Looked on Google map and  coming from Lichfield on A38 I could come off at the little slip road opposite it, round the little island and take the little road to the mailbox, bet parking for a bike is not much.

thank Stapler

Parking for motorbikes is free in the Mailbox, they even have special access around the barriers.

smithie1000

« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 08:25:32 am by smithie1000 »

Offline bonham

Has anyone got the link or number for KSY please i fancy going on Monday. Whats on offer.
i just checked for you on adultwork but it not on there but i seen her frend at same place last sat and thats not there now

Dodo

Whats does Sukanda offer?
Depends what mood she's in and if she likes you. Gives the normal Thai fare....Nice massage, HR, B2b and lets your hands have a bit of a wonder

bonza12

pointless info but was in chameleons sat nite, had about 10-15 thai girls in there all out together.
obviously had my  :drinks: goggles on but some of them looked familiar, massssage..

Offline pianodave

This was mentioned positively in another thread, £70 B2B

Anyone seen?

smithie1000

Yes been to my house(outcall)  she is stunning, better in the flesh.  No ow or owo but so pretty and dead fit,  gave me her personal number.  Make sure your clean and smell nice and she will be fine.

harryhill123

Depends what mood she's in and if she likes you. Gives the normal Thai fare....Nice massage, HR, B2b and lets your hands have a bit of a wonder

Really B2B? I've always seemed to get on with her and it's never been on the table. Oh well.

Offline pianodave

Yes been to my house(outcall)  she is stunning, better in the flesh.  No ow or owo but so pretty and dead fit,  gave me her personal number.  Make sure your clean and smell nice and she will be fine.

Does she do B2B and allow any touching?

Dodo

Really B2B? I've always seemed to get on with her and it's never been on the table. Oh well.
Re Sukanda.......I've always found her to be a bit up and down. One visit she will be the sexiest thing on two legs but the next she can be indifferent.
When she's good she's good when she is in one she is still good !!!

Offline normski

Does she do B2B and allow any touching?
Had the day off work so I booked her for an outcall. She's an absolute stunner!! Her b2b got the 'old chap' standing to attention. Without going too much into it, she loves RO and she DOES do OW and OWO...and a damn tight pussy too.

Offline jamesian

Had the day off work so I booked her for an outcall. She's an absolute stunner!! Her b2b got the 'old chap' standing to attention. Without going too much into it, she loves RO and she DOES do OW and OWO...and a damn tight pussy too.

Sorry, I have lost the thread here. Who are we talking about? (Sukanda?) And how much does she charge. I'm in Brum in early April.
Banned reason: Falsely reporting email as spam
Banned by:

lancspunter

Feedback on Sammy

Hello everyone - I know I have only just registered here (although I think I posted here several years ago but could not for the life of me remember my username) but have lurked a lot and find the reviews very informative and helpful. So firstly I would like to thank you all. Warning ... This review may be a bit long but Sammy fully deserves it.

I happen to be staying in Birmingham (Chinatown area) for a couple of days - my first visit other than to football or just passing through - and so naturally searched this site for advice and found this thread. After careful reading on the train journey it seemed to me that Sammy was amongst the favourite women offering FBSM. My experiences of Thai massages in Manchester have been variable, probably because I did not do the necessary research, However your recommendations sealed the deal for me and I gave Sammy a call this afternoon.I explained that I wanted b2b and she sent me a text saying £50 for massage, £10 for HE and £20 for b2b. So, £80 all-in seems excellent value.

She sounded really pleasant on the phone and said she would be free at about 4.30 but could I arrive about 10 minutes later as sometimes appointments overran! No problem. Her communication was excellent - none of those vague directions then texts and calls to be guided to the place. Sammy simply texted the address and it was easy to find. I decided to walk (15 minutes) but for those driving then parking does not seem to be a problem close by.

Sammy buzzed me in and gave me a kiss at the door of her apartment before leading me by the hand to her lounge, explaining that her earlier client was still in the bedroom and about to leave! She certainly understands discretion. I forgot to mention how lovely she looked, dressed only in black bra and French knickers and with such a lovely smile and laugh.

When she returned (having seen her previous client out) she was apologetic but explained that she did not want me waiting outside in the cold. Very thoughtful. She offered me a drink before leading me to the spacious and clean bedroom where I undressed. The next thing was a first for me ... She sat me on a chair and put my feet in a bowl of hot water whilst she prepared the bed. Boy does she like to chat!.she is also very playful ...

The session itself was excellent - a good, physical massage with Sammy fully naked and chatting away as she did her stuff. She was always mindful of whether I wanted it harder or softer and there were cheeky touches and laughs. Next was the hot oil. Sammy does seem to like the credit card swipe between the arse cheeks! Then plenty of body to body - the feeling of her breasts on my neck, together with her rubbing herself up and down me was mind blowing (she is shaved BTW.) Sammy actively encouraged touching (though not insertion of fingers) and even allowed sucking of nipples and reverse oral as I was worked to my HE!

Totally satisfied it was then an assisted shower before she dried me and dressed me. By this time the 60 minute appointment had lasted over 90 minutes. Talk about service and value for money!

For those searching for a pretty much perfect session - Sammy is a real delight and you will not be disappointed. My dilemma is whether to go back again tomorrow or try one of the other women who are recommended on here. I'll sleep on it!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Feedback on Sammy

Hello everyone - I know I have only just registered here (although I think I posted here several years ago but could not for the life of me remember my username) but have lurked a lot and find the reviews very informative and helpful. So firstly I would like to thank you all. Warning ... This review may be a bit long but Sammy fully deserves it.

Welcome back, again!! Admin does not tolerate members having more than one username on here, otherwsie you'll get banned under both profiles.

Alert Admin for both your profiles, using email addresses used, and make him aware of the reason.

Offline brumrock

Sorry, I have lost the thread here. Who are we talking about? (Sukanda?) And how much does she charge. I'm in Brum in early April.

+1

lancspunter

Welcome back, again!! Admin does not tolerate members having more than one username on here, otherwsie you'll get banned under both profiles.

Alert Admin for both your profiles, using email addresses used, and make him aware of the reason.

Thank you. I have contacted Admin as suggested and all is good.

Offline Stapler

Offline Stapler

Suka charges £40/£45 per hour massage plus £20 for her now famous reach under hand relief! She will allow access to her tits with a bit of persuasion!

..S...

Offline Stapler

@jamesian and brumrock

Normski was referring to a girl smithie1000 had seen
NOT Sukanda!

..S...

Offline Stapler

drwho6969

Hello, Thank you to all for the amazing feedback etc

Has anyone been able to get two HR in one session, one at beginning and one at end?

Offline Stapler

drwho6969

Staple - Not yet, can you share who provides this?

I am planning to see Sammy, she may??
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 09:54:49 pm by drwho6969 »

Dodo

Has anyone been able to get two HR in one session, one at beginning and one at end?
Would not be a regular feature as the idea of FBSM is that the massage is a treat in itself and is a prelude to an orgasmic experience which in my experience is all the better in climax terms because of the sensual, prolonged buildup. If I want more than one pop I will see a FS girl.
Thats the way I see in anyway. :)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 09:59:24 pm by Dodo »

drwho6969

Dodo, I get what you are saying but sometimes the relief first helps.... but need the build up to number 2.

Offline Stapler

Staple - Not yet, can you share who provides this?

I am planning to see Sammy, she may??

No.
She's not around here anymore

..S..

rorororo

Yes, you can get a very expertly done double lingam massage with

I suggest the 1 1/2 hours session for a double cum.... not cheap - £140 - but worth it!!! very accommodating to special requests!! highly recommended :-))

Offline spaceman979

Saw Jina recently. to b honest , quite dissapointing, looked ok , massage was average, ridiculous noises she made, reall yover the top , and she was adamant she doesnt do FS , much prefer sammy.

Offline spaceman979

Saw Sammy last week , apartment by close to tesco skyline, her massage was fantastic, actually helped a back problem   i had, she was naked through out, assisted shower at the end, B2B ws ok but its not really my thing , as long as they are naked, HE finish, lots of kissing, and a few extras, !!!!!!!!!!!! ran well over time, fully recommend her,

Offline Stapler

I can inform and (vouch for!) to our fans that Nicky is back in Brum!

..S...

Offline spaceman979

Thanks Stapler, she is the first one i saw 2 years ago, best looking fbsm girl by a mile, very limited service though, just HE no touching . or was that just me ?

paulj

Nicky.

She was working until very recently in a Spa in Cheltenham under the name of Nadia. I saw her twice either side of Christmas. Very good massage HE available but definitely no touching.

Paul