Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best FBSM in Brum  (Read 801138 times)

Stimpy

After spending time reading through this thread last night , I'm now torn between booking an appointment with ksy or a Thai mally , can anyone confirm if mally does full b2b and is touching allowed ta

Dodo

After spending time reading through this thread last night , I'm now torn between booking an appointment with ksy or a Thai mally , can anyone confirm if mally does full b2b and is touching allowed ta
Mally does B2B and you can give her ample tots a good mauling. If touching everywhere is your thing then I would recommend Bella or Soni both of whom have a fair pair of jugs and both of whom welcome reverse oral and massage (after they have got to know you)

Sharpy264

Hi all, have been reading for sometime but only just started posting. If you are willing to travel a little out of brim, I HIGHLY recommend Charly's Nuru massage near Redditch (will post link at bottom). I'd always fancied trying it and booked an hour with her a few weeks ago. £150 is not cheap for the hour but my god it was worth it. I was welcomed with a hug and gentle kiss by a stunning lady in her beautiful home. I won't go into details but included were shared shower, full body to body bury massage, plenty of fun, a little gushing and a cuddle to finish. Best £150 ever!

External Link/Members Only

smithie1000

She has had new boobs and a nose job now

smithie1000

Marina, very good but not very pretty and defo no touch

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

The Evening Mail strikes again:

It's the home of the parties with girls with "large appetites"

paulj

It is a little while since I was last active on this forum.

Has anyone seen MINTRA and if so have you any comments?

Thanks Paul

Offline Thaifan

What is the up to date phone number for Bella/Jina/Nicky?

Offline Gogglebox69

Hi to all

Having been reading this forum for quite a while now I finally decided to sign up and give my two pence worth lol

First of all well done lads for a very informative thread, it was due to this thread that I decided to try out a FBSM having never paid for any "services" before.

Having read the posts I thought that Bella would be a good option to try and booked her via text. Comms was ok and we agreed to meet at 9 in the evening.

I arrived bang on nine on Granville street, parked up and called her. She opened the door via intercom and then I came up to her door. It was all very discreet and that's a big plus for me.

Got in and was greeted with a warm smile and hug, she was very smily and looked similar to her pics but slightly more aged. She deffo isn't the 25 she says she is. I would hazard she's more 35. Anyways after a quick pee we sat down and agreed to a massage with HE FOR 60. she wanted another 20 for naked and then I just agreed and thought as it was my first time why not. So I stripped and laid face down, she went out the room and then came back n got undressed too.
 Her bodies good for her age even though her boobs sag a little.

The massage in itself started with a rub n was good. Having never had a massage before I don't have nothing to compare it to however it was enjoyable enough. We made small talk throughout the massage I talked about life I'm Thailand. Then the hot when my son started and she wrote hot when all over my body. She would occasionally tease me by nibbling on my neck and softly kissing me, the massage in itself was good but not amazing.

I was touching her ass and body but it was hard to do it properly lying down. Then she slid all over me for the "b2b" part. Slightly disappointed as it only lasted a minute. Then she turned me over and started working on my now hard dick. At this stage she teased me and licked the edge of my helmet n then started wankimg me off. I was rubbing her pussy slightly ss she slid up and down my body but in a very controlled way. This again didn't last long and then she went on to try n make me cum as I swueezed her tits n touched her pussy. I eventually came and she cleaned up my cum.

I then had a quick shower n looked at the time after I had showered and it was 9:50 so the massage in itself only lasted 40 mins which was disappointed. She then showered and told me to wai whilst she did. Quick hug n kiss and was gone from my first ever FBSM experience.

Rating prob 6/7 out of ten

Pros
Decent looking and figure
Nice clean discreet appartment
Friendly enough persona

Cons
Handjob and front and b2b massage way too rushed. I knew she had a booking at 10:15 and it showed. Plus she was tired as she had already had 4 bookings that day. Maybe not good to book late.
Too much staged "oh yes baby" and moaning. If anything it was off putting

Overall it was decent but I thibk I could have got the sane service for £60 and there was no need to pay 80.

Good first visit but think I might try Casey for a more connected and sensual non rushed experience? May also try yumi, what do u guys think??

Thanks
Desiexpress

Offline Gogglebox69

Oh and I've got her up to date telephone no for Bella/Nicky/hina or whatever it is she calls herself. Are we allowed to post no's on here?

Offline Trevor12

Oh and I've got her up to date telephone no for Bella/Nicky/hina or whatever it is she calls herself. Are we allowed to post no's on here?

I'm not sure, but you could always PM it to whoever asked.

velocity

Bella does not worth. I will recommend Sammy I promise it will be the best experiance

Offline Mclovinsbrother

Been thinking about a B2B for a while. Might try this week as I have no work. Will have a read back through thread and make a choice

Frenchy4012

Bella does not worth. I will recommend Sammy I promise it will be the best experiance

+1

Offline Thaifan

Had 1 hour B2B with Bella/Jina yesterday, I thought she was fantastic. She said it would be a lot naughtier next time.

Offline Gogglebox69

Hi guys. After an average booking with Bella I'm going to try going for Cassie or another girl that caught my eye was kimi

Has anyone been to see her or done a review on her? Your thoughts would be much appreciated :)

Offline bonham

Hi all, have been reading for sometime but only just started posting. If you are willing to travel a little out of brim, I HIGHLY recommend Charly's Nuru massage near Redditch (will post link at bottom). I'd always fancied trying it and booked an hour with her a few weeks ago. £150 is not cheap for the hour but my god it was worth it. I was welcomed with a hug and gentle kiss by a stunning lady in her beautiful home. I won't go into details but included were shared shower, full body to body bury massage, plenty of fun, a little gushing and a cuddle to finish. Best £150 ever!

dont look a 150 pound girl at 34 years old . but if you had a good time good luck to you :)

Offline stanley14

It is a little while since I was last active on this forum.

Has anyone seen MINTRA and if so have you any comments?

Thanks Paul

Yes I have seen MINTRA - she does look alluring. It is the person you see in the photographs but the photos were probably taken about 15 years ago. She is now a little larger. Her comms are good and she does a good massage. £40 + £20. I did not enquire re body to body and she is good at stopping hands that wander without the requisite reimbursement having been concluded. I think she is a nice lady who would certainly offer a lot more on a second visit and would be willing to do body to body etc were the money paid.

Offline Gogglebox69

Yeah I think i gauged that u could deffo get more intimacy from her and maybe even FS

CASEY is deffo on my list and an prob going to see her this week

I'm debating between her and kimi

Have u seen her?

paulj

Yeah I think i gauged that u could deffo get more intimacy from her and maybe even FS

Who does this quote relate to?

Paul[

Offline Bumbuttass

I think he was referring to Bella/Jina, and yes she does do full service, £70 for 30 mins & £120 for an hour if i remember, but she is not the best for thai FS in my humble opinion

Offline Trevor12

I think he was referring to Bella/Jina, and yes she does do full service, £70 for 30 mins & £120 for an hour if i remember, but she is not the best for thai FS in my humble opinion

+1

She gives a great massage, but in hindight otherwise very forgettable.

Delta

Having read the posts I thought that Bella would be a good option to try and booked her via text. Comms was ok and we agreed to meet at 9 in the evening.

I arrived bang on nine on Granville street, parked up and called her. She opened the door via intercom and then I came up to her door. It was all very discreet and that's a big plus for me.

Got in and was greeted with a warm smile and hug, she was very smily and looked similar to her pics but slightly more aged. She deffo isn't the 25 she says she is. I would hazard she's more 35. Anyways after a quick pee we sat down and agreed to a massage with HE FOR 60. she wanted another 20 for naked and then I just agreed and thought as it was my first time why not. So I stripped and laid face down, she went out the room and then came back n got undressed too.
 Her bodies good for her age even though her boobs sag a little.

The massage in itself started with a rub n was good. Having never had a massage before I don't have nothing to compare it to however it was enjoyable enough. We made small talk throughout the massage I talked about life I'm Thailand. Then the hot when my son started and she wrote hot when all over my body. She would occasionally tease me by nibbling on my neck and softly kissing me, the massage in itself was good but not amazing.

I was touching her ass and body but it was hard to do it properly lying down. Then she slid all over me for the "b2b" part. Slightly disappointed as it only lasted a minute. Then she turned me over and started working on my now hard dick. At this stage she teased me and licked the edge of my helmet n then started wankimg me off. I was rubbing her pussy slightly ss she slid up and down my body but in a very controlled way. This again didn't last long and then she went on to try n make me cum as I swueezed her tits n touched her pussy. I eventually came and she cleaned up my cum.

I then had a quick shower n looked at the time after I had showered and it was 9:50 so the massage in itself only lasted 40 mins which was disappointed. She then showered and told me to wai whilst she did. Quick hug n kiss and was gone from my first ever FBSM experience.

Rating prob 6/7 out of ten

Pros
Decent looking and figure
Nice clean discreet appartment
Friendly enough persona

Cons
Handjob and front and b2b massage way too rushed. I knew she had a booking at 10:15 and it showed. Plus she was tired as she had already had 4 bookings that day. Maybe not good to book late.
Too much staged "oh yes baby" and moaning. If anything it was off putting

Overall it was decent but I thibk I could have got the sane service for £60 and there was no need to pay 80.

Good first visit but think I might try Casey for a more connected and sensual non rushed experience? May also try yumi, what do u guys think??

Thanks
Desiexpress

This experience of Bella / Jina / Nicky is similar to mine both the service and the timing. It was mid-afternoon so she ought not to have been tired. I don't know if she had another booking arranged very soon after mine.

Overall reasonable at £60 but the extra £20 was very poor value.

I have seen Sammy. Overall a better experience but I have failed to connect with her in the way that some others have.

I too have Casey / KSY on my shortlist together with Mally, Liz is another if she is still working.

Offline bonham

CASEY is deffo on my list and an prob going to see her this week

I'm debating between her and kimi

Have u seen her?
  dont uslely get true pic from oriental girls thay usuly false or docterd pics i mean look at it .not your normal camera photo

smithie1000

Yes I have, fantastic massage and b2b with HE. Nice body lovey hair and a good laugh too. She has changed area since I used to go.
We fell out about a text joke so I cannot go now, shame

paulj

Smithie,

With a recommendation like that, plus the fact that she is English, I suspect that her phone will be ringing a lot in the next few days.

Paul

smithie1000

Hi Paulj, they will not be disappointed, if she dresses up its even better.  I tried to make it up with her but no luck cus I lost it with her remarks, sure miss her.

Her last place was like her very clean and warm.

Offline Stapler

dont uslely get true pic from oriental girls thay usuly false or docterd pics i mean look at it .not your normal camera photo

Not strictly true! The photos on Vivastreet of our Thai girls in Brum are accurate as they were on GT before they stopped the images.

I suspect the girl in question is operating from the flat opposite KFC in Erdington.

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline wolfstep

Offline Stapler

Thanks WS!

Been away 'for a bit!'

..S...

Offline Stapler

Is nam the same lady in the website pics?

Yes that is Nam in the pix. She used to work from Lower Essex Street in Brum with Nikki. Both very attractive ladies. Nikki was a bit more forthcoming!

..S...

Offline Stapler

anyone seen LunaBeaufort?

Thanks.

Most of her feedback is for webcam and sales. Works from a small room in a tanning salon.

..S...

Offline Stapler

Offline jamesian

I rate Sammy highly and then Bella - both for raunchy naked B2B.
Also tried Sonny (mailbox area), but we did not hit it off.
Banned reason: Falsely reporting email as spam
Banned by:

Ben

Hi guys, been a long time lurker here so thought it was about time I shared my experiences with you all.

Since I found this thread around 6 months ago I've been hooked.

Sammy - I've been seeing her on and off now for the last 6 months. She's a lot more attractive in the flesh, gives a good firm massage and is very playful and cheeky which makes you feel very at ease if your a bit nervous or if its your first time. The more you visit her the more playful she will get. Defiantly one to try if you haven't already.

Bella/Jina - Been seeing her on and off for the last 4 months. Bella is an attractive woman with a good body and very eager to please. I found the massage to be ok although she seems far more interested in the playful side of it. She can sometimes go a bit overboard with her moans and groans during B2B. One to try if you are after a more raunchy massage.

Jane - I've only seen Jane twice. Jane is a nice good looking woman with a cracking pair of tits which she loves to use. She is gives a very good massage I think the best I've had. Defiantly worth paying the extra though for B2B which is awesome with her and a very skilled happy end. Would recommend.

Macha - Seen Macha twice as well. She is a stunning young thai lady. She only offers massage and HE no B2B. However massage is very soft and gentle and HE seems rushed like she doesn't want to be there, not to mention on both occasions she was taking phone calls during massage. Not the best experience of had. However she is a real stunner picture on profile doesn't do her justice.

Those are my experiences since finding this thread hope they are of some use to someone.

This weekend I am looking to try someone new, I cant decide between Mally, Nancy or this lady External Link/Members Only

I know Mally and Nancy are widely covered in this thread but cant find anything on the other lady. Anyone seen her before? Any info appreciated.

Regards Ben

Offline Stapler

Hi Ben,

Glad you are enjoying yourself! Thanks for the reports and welcome to the forum!  :hi:

..S...

Offline Bugsys

I am thinking of going to see Jane any tips on price and services

Offline Stapler

Jane - £40 per hour for massage on a bed plus and extra £20 for a handjob plus another £20 for B2B.
Your choice!

...S...

smithie1000

JUST TO ADD TO THE POSTS

Chinese Herbal Way, Boldermere

Just back from the above shop and it was fantastic.  Booked 1 hour at £40 (they do 1/2 at £30 also) as I am fed up with a quick massage and HE.
Anyway it was Kerry and I asked for a medium massage which was very good, she asked me turn over after about 1/2 hour of long good strokes and lots of ball touching.
She asked we something but it was difficult to understand her but got the drift, then she said anything else/extra so I said yes.  She stripped off completely and lay on top of me and proceeded to rubbing her fanny all over my hard on, she came up a bit higher so I could suck her nipples, she kissed me lots.  At one stage I thought it was going to go in and this worried me as I don't do BB.
Anyway she got off and gave me a very good hand job with rimming while I was fingering her and I blasted it all over her hand.
She cleaned me up and then gave my feet a very firm massage that was good too, then top of legs also
She adds things on at £10 a time so my total was £40 to her, its more than I normal pay but that was my best one for a while and will return.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 09:41:36 pm by smithie1000 »

phatbadger

do you have a number to the Shop in Bolmore or a link ?

Offline Stapler

JUST TO ADD TO THE POSTS

Just back from the above shop and it was fantastic.  Booked 1 hour at £40 (they do 1/2 at £30 also) as I am fed up with a quick massage and HE.
Anyway it was Kerry and I asked for a medium massage which was very good, she asked me turn over after about 1/2 hour of long good strokes and lots of ball touching.
She asked we something but it was difficult to understand her but got the drift, then she said anything else/extra so I said yes.  She stripped off completely and lay on top of me and proceeded to rubbing her fanny all over my hard on, she came up a bit higher so I could suck her nipples, she kissed me lots.  At one stage I thought it was going to go in and this worried me as I don't do BB.
Anyway she got off and gave me a very good hand job with rimming while I was fingering her and I blasted it all over her hand.
She cleaned me up and then gave my feet a very firm massage that was good too, then top of legs also
She adds things on at £10 a time so my total was £40 to her, its more than I normal pay but that was my best one for a while and will return.

Why didn't you post this in the separate Chinese FBSM thread? I have posted a link to this place there. It was one of the few places that did extras back in the day.

...S...

I've C&P it and moved it over. Good report by the way!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 08:25:08 am by Stapler »

Offline Mij

JUST TO ADD TO THE POSTS

Sounds interesting..maybe one for the list when I'm next up that way. Did you have to book much in advance or just walk in?
Never tried one of these before...intrigued! :-)

and btw, welcome back Stapler! :-)

Mij

smithie1000

Best to phone, the lady I had only works Wednesday's, Thurs & Fri, not sure about weekend.

Sorry Stapler lol did not know there was one
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 09:11:19 am by smithie1000 »

Offline Stapler

Hi Mij and thanks!

I've started a separate Chinese FBSM thread. Probably best to give 'em a ring to make sure.

..S...