Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best FBSM in Brum  (Read 801423 times)

Offline DaleT

With the new posting rules for massage ads on Gumtree stopping the girls from showing pictures where will they move their adverts too?  Vivastreet is an alternative but does anyone else know of any other sites?

Offline Stapler

With the new posting rules for massage ads on Gumtree stopping the girls from showing pictures where will they move their adverts too?  Vivastreet is an alternative but does anyone else know of any other sites?

I suppose there is only AW, but I doubt if the massage girls with advertise there. It's no big deal - we know who is who and what they look like anyway!

..S....
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Dodo

I suppose there is only AW, but I doubt if the massage girls with advertise there. It's no big deal - we know who is who and what they look like anyway!

..S....
Agree to a certain extent Stap's but it is bound to reduce the TOFTB. Maybe the providers will get round it by sending email pics following an enquiry. A very backward step IMHO but no doubt well received by the ugly birds.....helps them fight off the competition.

Delta

As I understand there are new general rules about the content / explicitness of images that can be seen on the internet without proof of age eg Credit Card verification to get a sign in username and password rather than just clicking a warning message about confirming age as now which of course anyone can click...
Hence all sites will be changing.

Because allowing non-explicit images would mean manually checking every one meets the criteria, which Gumtree etc don't have the resources to do, there is no alternative to imposing a blanket ban.

Hence now we can not see if the girl is being even vaguely truthful when describing herself or instantly spot the same girl using multiple names and numbers. Posts on this forum after a booking will be more valuable than ever to decide who to consider booking and who to avoid.

Offline Stapler

Spot on Delta about the rule changes. Even AW will be adhering to it :

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44692.0

We have a good thread here with trusted members with plenty of experience. We will be OK!

..S...

Offline Stapler

Agree to a certain extent Stap's but it is bound to reduce the TOFTB. Maybe the providers will get round it by sending email pics following an enquiry. A very backward step IMHO but no doubt well received by the ugly birds.....helps them fight off the competition.

On the other hand, Asp. the tried and tested ones by us will get more business because we know them or know of them.

..S...

Dodo

On the other hand, Asp. the tried and tested ones by us will get more business because we know them or know of them.

..S...

Yea and with 'supply and demand'......... The price will go up  :(

Offline IR2014

Has anyone seen 'suzy paradise massage'

External Link/Members Only

She doesn't seem to be mentioned much ?

Looks like she has a good figure.

fos

..S....

This is the perfect opportunity for the owners of External Link/Members Only to capitalise on the situation and develop their site.
Maybe we should be tipping off the girls about it and help it to develop in West Mids, Shropshire, Wolvs at the very least.
I shall be mentioning it when I go for punts from now on.
If we all do; it could become the number one reference place for us.

Offline Stapler

Offline Swagga

Hi all

Has anyone seen 'Pone' before? External Link/Members Only

It says she's from Ladywood. Intrigued to hear if anyone has seen her. Thanks

Offline Trevor12

Recently had my first experiences of FBSM and I'm converted!

I originally was looking for a shortened booking of extended HR, not 'wasting time' with the rest. However, went for an standard hour B2B with Jina/Bella/Nicky (why do they keep changing their names??) and so glad I did! Loved the whole experience, with the ending being just the icing on the cake.

I enjoyed it so much, I booked another B2B the following day at the Chinese shop in Erdington. However, I wasn't attracted to the masseuse there, and wasn't offered a shower either after being covered in oil, so I wouldn't be returning there.

Dodo

Recently had my first experiences of FBSM and I'm converted!

I originally was looking for a shortened booking of extended HR, not 'wasting time' with the rest. However, went for an standard hour B2B with Jina/Bella/Nicky (why do they keep changing their names??) and so glad I did! Loved the whole experience, with the ending being just the icing on the cake.

I enjoyed it so much, I booked another B2B the following day at the Chinese shop in Erdington. However, I wasn't attracted to the masseuse there, and wasn't offered a shower either after being covered in oil, so I wouldn't be returning there.
Trevor....Erdington is a bit hit and miss and they never match up to the photos on the ads.
Stick to the list I gave you plus Mally.....doubt you will be disappointed with any of them. 

Swagga....I was tempted with Pona but could not get an answer to txt or phone. She looks my cup of tea but as no one has reported on her suspect something aint quite right
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 05:22:38 pm by Dodo »

Ilovetheladies

Re Suzy paradise Thai, request for info above they are more about full service than fbsm £70 for an hour with hr but then the upsell starts ie £10 topless £20 fs etc
I wasn't a fan of her massage, a bit brief and not really teasing or sensual but there you go...

ahem_ahem

Thinking of booking Bella a.k.a., Jina a.k.a (substitute any other name she got). What should I expect and for how much? Don't like the feeling of being ripped off later!  :)

Dodo

Thinking of booking Bella a.k.a., Jina a.k.a (substitute any other name she got). What should I expect and for how much? Don't like the feeling of being ripped off later!  :)
There's plenty on Bella already on this thread

Offline bonham

:( .  Gsm was the best . Been with isabelle nd that aussie .. two 3 times really topnotch . But cant reach dem now . Being try to get in since last week
i seen her on her last night she gone back to australia and be back january she was realy good let me massage her for abot 15 min but no fingers inside hope she do come back

Offline bonham

Hi lads,

Anybody tried this one out?

Looks like an EE so makes a difference from Thais which I don't like visiting anymore.
yes i been 3 or 4 times lovely girl but dont do h.r do naked massage not her you but dont realy like to do you naked but worth going for a massage

Dodo

yes i been 3 or 4 times lovely girl but dont do h.r do naked massage not her you but dont realy like to do you naked but worth going for a massage
Fuck me Bonham.....think  you've put too much brandy in that Christmas pud :( 

Offline bonham

Fuck me Bonham.....think  you've put too much brandy in that Christmas pud :(
:wacko: ha but it true so is the drinking

Offline Flufftester

Try the Chinese shop in Coton Lane, Erdington. Girls change. Usually £40 per hour massage then up £20-£40 more for extras up to B2B.

Also opposite KFC. Flat in Enterprise House. Chinese girls offering extras. Don't have number off-hand. Somebody will tell us.

Good luck and welcome!

..S...
Well I've broken my duck @ Cotton lane overall a good FBSM with  B2B and a oily HR ,

Anyone know what services they offer at the Chinese shop on Boldmere Road ?

juicing30

Does anyone know if Nana Thai lady recently up from Luton will be returning to Birmingham in the near future ????

Offline niterider2019

Re Suzy paradise Thai, request for info above they are more about full service than fbsm £70 for an hour with hr but then the upsell starts ie £10 topless £20 fs etc
I wasn't a fan of her massage, a bit brief and not really teasing or sensual but there you go...

i've seen Suzy a few times and always found the massage to be excellent and the body to body was very sensual imho. There was no upselling and Suzy has a great little body..you may have seen another girl there who offers fs but as far as I'm aware suzy doesn't. Worth another go?

Offline bonham

Well I've broken my duck @ Cotton lane overall a good FBSM with  B2B and a oily HR ,

Anyone know what services they offer at the Chinese shop on Boldmere Road ?
same as cotton lane but girls getting on abit. there better places

Offline Flufftester

same as cotton lane but girls getting on abit. there better places

Cheers Bonham, where would you recommend over North Birmingam and what's on offer ?

Offline azrael

Hi there guys been trying to get a booking with marina but her phone just keeps ringing, left her a text message and a voice message. But alas no joy does anyone have any ideas as to how to get a booking?

Offline Cowboy

Well after spending much time reading this thread, I decided to give it a go.
I popped in to Thai Oriental Spa in Leamington. It's down a very quiet street, no over looking houses, so I felt very comfortable.
Went inside and to my surprise there was a English guy behind the counter,  about 50 years old, I'm guessing the owner, but very friendly. Very tidy and clean.
Opted for the £35 for a hour. He called down the girl called Amy, quite a nice looking girl, a bit bigger built than your average thai girl, but no problems there as I prefer curves.
Her English wasn't brilliant, but could communicate, as it was my first time I was unsure how it all worked, so I just stripped off at the request of Amy. No mention of any extras at the time. She started massaging me , and after about 15 mins she asked if I like Thai Massage, then she said 'everywhere' , so obviously I said yes and she said we can talk later about it.
So after a while she turned me over and her hand went straight to my cock, and said £20 for HR and £60 for naked. Opted for HR as the naked one seemed very steep! But she did strip down to lingerie for this.
Overall massage was excellent, relaxing, and very firm, also she stretched and pummelled me a little too.
Well recommended and I'm sure if I was a bit more experienced I could of haggled with the prices of extras.

Offline bonham

Cheers Bonham, where would you recommend over North Birmingam and what's on offer ?
i like the polish girl used to be in rubery but moved to quinton so sexy she dont advertise much and not been for a while she got her regulars but got her number 07587769177 she only do 2 or 3 a day. and thers chez a english girl but moved to wolverhampton and can only do them when kids at school 07866025220 let me know how you get on

Dodo

i like the polish girl used to be in rubery but moved to quinton so sexy she dont advertise much and not been for a while she got her regulars but got her number 07587769177 she only do 2 or 3 a day. and thers chez a english girl but moved to wolverhampton and can only do them when kids at school 07866025220 let me know how you get on
Would that be Ola? I thought she had packed it in but still lived in Quinton.

Offline ianp1976

Went to the place on Popular Road, Bearwood yesterday.

Saw a very attractive Asian girl, slim great boby and tits.  Paid for the hour, the first 15 minutes were interrupted with her leaving to answer the door several times then speaking to the other girl working in the adjoining room, she kept apologising say they were very busy.  The massage got started properly after 15 mins and was very good, turned over and agreed body to body naked at £60 (too much but I was feeling flush and treating myself.)  Very good body to body and I came all ver her which she did seem to mind.

Any way I looked at the clock and I had only been the there 45 mins including the first 15 mins that was a complete waste of time.  I was minded to mention this but there was two people waiting in the reception and it was a bit awkward.  They had clearly made the bookings too close together and I had been rushed.

Will go back but only at quiet time.

Hss anyone claimed there 5th free visit?

Offline ianp1976

Went to the place on Popular Road, Bearwood yesterday.

Saw a very attractive Asian girl, slim great boby and tits.  Paid for the hour, the first 15 minutes were interrupted with her leaving to answer the door several times then speaking to the other girl working in the adjoining room, she kept apologising say they were very busy.  The massage got started properly after 15 mins and was very good, turned over and agreed body to body naked at £60 (too much but I was feeling flush and treating myself.)  Very good body to body and I came all ver her which she did seem to mind.

Any way I looked at the clock and I had only been the there 45 mins including the first 15 mins that was a complete waste of time.  I was minded to mention this but there was two people waiting in the reception and it was a bit awkward.  They had clearly made the bookings too close together and I had been rushed.

Will go back but only at quiet time.

Hss anyone claimed there 5th free visit?

sorry she "didnt" mind me coming over her

Offline bonham

Would that be Ola? I thought she had packed it in but still lived in Quinton.
no not ola i have seen her but i mean another one

Dodo

sorry she "didnt" mind me coming over her
Yea, think we got the jizzt  :)

Offline onaleash

So has anybody had more than a HR from Cassie / KSY?

nootoon

Can any one give me a review on both External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only and tbh this would be my first time doing something like this so I wouldn't exactly how to go about asking for HR

Offline Brumbrum

Sukas highly rated from previous saying on this thread she's on my hot list. Say to them how much is it for an hour massage and happy ending should be 60 if it's anymore then that then walk away

Dodo

Can any one give me a review on both External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only and tbh this would be my first time doing something like this so I wouldn't exactly how to go about asking for HR
Just search Sukanda or Suka..and you will get loads of info but briefly, real good looker who will assume you are after HR and tell you the price. Allows a fair bit of touching but 'no sticky fingers in my pussy'

Dodo

So has anybody had more than a HR from Cassie / KSY?
My FBSM experiences peaked yesterday with Cassie. Hour and a half to include shared bath to start, fantastic oil massage and the most explosive shhoting of my load ever........I was no fuckin good for anything after :P

But remember down there is a no go zone.......as she said to me 'Aspley, down there is more protected than Fort Knox'  :(
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 09:48:35 pm by Dodo »

Offline Trevor12

My FBSM experiences peaked yesterday with Cassie. Hour and a half to include shared bath to start, fantastic oil massage and the most explosive shhoting of my load ever........I was no fuckin good for anything after :P

But remember down there is a no go zone.......as she said to me 'Aspley, down there is more protected than Fort Knox'  :(

Looks like you'll need to revise your must do's for 2015!

Dodo

Looks like you'll need to revise your must do's for 2015!
Good point Trev....Just added Sweet Elizabeth to the list which I think should always be maintained at three  :P

Ilovetheladies

Saw faa of lompo last week.

Good massage just enough teasing to gain interest, and a good massage. Facially very pretty with a good body £60 for massage and hr. When you do the flip she massages legs and stomach then stands behind you reaches down your stomach and rubs her boobs in your face. Clothed but still nice!
Decent hr and let's you have a cheeky feel over her clothes.

Nice location oppo the mailbox

Worth a look

Dodo

Saw faa of lompo last week.

Good massage just enough teasing to gain interest, and a good massage. Facially very pretty with a good body £60 for massage and hr. When you do the flip she massages legs and stomach then stands behind you reaches down your stomach and rubs her boobs in your face. Clothed but still nice!
Decent hr and let's you have a cheeky feel over her clothes.

Nice location oppo the mailbox

Worth a look

Never been attracted to her as I feel I can get more bang for my buck from the likes of Nancy, Bella, Soni etc.

adaa

i've seen Suzy a few times and always found the massage to be excellent and the body to body was very sensual imho. There was no upselling and Suzy has a great little body..you may have seen another girl there who offers fs but as far as I'm aware suzy doesn't. Worth another go?
Ive seen suzy many times and of all the thai girls ive seen shes the best. Proper hot  oily massage on a bed with her slithering all over my back and reaching under etc. She lets me massage all her bits as well when she flips me over....proper rubbing her pussy. Ive also had fs with her on 2 occasions . On top of that shes a  really friendly pleasant girl as well.

Ilovetheladies

Anyone had any luck with any of the outcall massages advertised currently? Seen a few adverts but no feedback on any, anyone tried any?

I used to see myumi back in the day but she's all over the place now!

rocafella

Any feedback on anyone who has gone to Natalli? Wondering whether to go to her or one of thai women listed here.