Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best FBSM in Brum  (Read 801143 times)

Offline pianodave

Thanks Tallbear :)

It's a great place, a nice change to my normal punting especially now when Brum is so devoid of any decent reliable WGs

Phoebe was stunning, so I hope they do have some new girls around the corner. I'll try Maya as soon as I get chance and report back, unless someone beats me to it!  :drinks:

Offline wolfstep

Silvero

I have!! Read my previous post :thumbsup:

Wolfstep

willey

External Link/Members Only

visited her yesterday, her first day in brum.
only here 2 weeks from luton.

£80 B2B

Very nice techniques, access all areas, limited kissing, had HR start and HR finish.
seems a bit older but firm body (except stomach) but that wasnt of interest too me

promised full kissing and blowjob on second visit.

westside opposite mailbox

question: i assume it is free parking behind that building, not sure?

W

willey

another one i can recommend. fantastic body
has now moved to worcester, may be back, and to those interested has ventured into fps at worcester.

First time not great, limited  touching, but on subsequent visits, yes!
OW, not a great fan of rubber though.

W

Dodo

I suppose I'll feel a twat when you tell me but........Whats FPS?.

Zook Mihof

Full Personal Service ?

Fellatios Punters Schlongs?  :lol:

Dodo

Err......and what's full personal service ??

juicing30

Where about in Birmingham is this lady working from please ?

Offline Stapler

Where about in Birmingham is this lady working from please ?

Juice,

If you look 5 posts above you will see that she is working from the preferred Thai haunt opposite The Mailbox.

...S....
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Stapler

Just to clarify the confusion/suspicion.... I've spoken to Isabelle today wih regards to the feedback on my review of Phoebe, and in effect he's partly right and partly wrong.... However he appears to have the wrong endo of the stick...

On the menu there is a nude massage which covers 90% of the body for £60, which is basically that... It doesn't include a HJ I don't think.... The body to body massage for £80 is for full 100% body contact, basically including a HJ.

She has assured me that the poster (on my review of Phoebe) was advised of the difference between the £60 and £80 services.... So she was simply charging him the fee to upgrade to the £80.

Having met Isabelle twice she has always been extremely clear what is and what isn't included... So I guess the lesson here is to ask before you handover your cash...

But there is certainly nothing untoward or underhand in their charging structure in my view.

There is also a new masseuse called Maya who I haven't seen, so Id be glad to hear feedback on her...

I love the place, and if Phoebe is leaving I'm sure she'll be replaced by someone just as gorgeous... Isabelle is a smart cookie and won't let the place go to the dogs.

:drinks:

Thanks Tal for going some way to clarifying the situation at GSM.

However :

So we have £80 for B2B which includes a happy ending which is the same as the Thai's. That is crystal clear.

Then we have £60 for a nude massage only and £20 for a happy ending making £80 which is the same price as B2B so who is gonna choose this option?
(Scratching my head at this one!)

The Thai's as we know charge £40 for the massage plus £20 for HR plus another £20 for B2B

So anyone wanting massage and HR only and not B2B would go to the Thai's using that price structure.

GSM now have 3 black girls. Using the pro$$ies favoured response - what if you don't see black girls because of bad experience!

...S....

Blitzed

I think it would be good idea if they (gsm ) poster some pictures of what's available

Offline sjm79

I think it would be good idea if they (gsm ) poster some pictures of what's available

Agreed. I'm interested in trying out a b2b massage but I'd like to have an idea of what the girls look like first

Zook Mihof

Err......and what's full personal service ??

As in goes the whole hog i.e. sex.  :thumbsup:

Delta

The normal services offered by the Birmingham independents seems to be

up to £40 basic massage avoiding genital area.
What the masseuse wears varies from fully dressed and staying dressed, in lingerie or stripping to lingerie and by end possibly topless.

for £60 full body massage and HJ.
Mostly the masseuse will at least quickly strip to lingerie and by end most topless and some nude.

for £80 massage including full contact body to body and HJ.
Generally the masseuse will start in lingerie and soon be nude, some will be nude from the start.

Individual preferences seem to depend on variations in the massage, how the client gels with the girl and extras like an assisted shower included.

To be successful and get regular repeat custom GSM, Su & Ninya in Rugby, Sawadee Thai Oriental Spa in Leamington etc need to offer the same and consistent service even with a constant turn-over of girls. Of course they are at a disadvantage having to be careful exactly what they openly advertise as treading a fine line plus other than GSM they are seeking business from a wider client base.

Trying to up sell is a gamble since the client may either pay but never return or simply refuse.
I too think £60 for 30 mins with topless HJ as offered here is too much.
The system described at GSM where the service is agreed at the desk rather than negotiating once in the room seems better.

From the last few posts it is unclear exactly what GSM are offering for £60, if non-B2B massage by a nude girl and no HJ it is less than the best of the independents.

The website has gone but Thai Paradise in Blackpool offered a shared jacuzzi, massage and another jacuzzi for I recall the basic rate of £30 / hr a few years ago. The girl was nude throughout. HJ and more on offer as extras agreed in the room.
Similar but a rather higher price was offered by a black girl who had a website and operated from the Broad Street end of Granville Street a couple of years back. I booked but no answer to phone when I arrived so a wasted trip into Brum and the website disappeared very soon after. Back then I was not aware of other independents who offered B2B, only Sabai who do not.

Offline Stapler

fos

Just drank a bottle of red wine from M&S.
Chose it because it was called GSM.
Usual crap on the label about how it tastes which included the sentence:

'Its mellow, spicy, complexity lingers into a long and satisfying finish'.

Well I thought it was funny /  appropriate.
(Nice wine too)
 :thumbsup:

Offline Stapler

Offline Stapler

Good news : managed to speak to Kaya  ;)

Bad news : she is in Reading!  :mad:

...S....

Offline Stapler

Called this girl earlier as I hadn't heard of a Japanese Lou Lou massage as per her ad. She said is was a massage with hot oil for £50 per hour. I said in your ad. you state hot oil massage for £40 per hour. What's the difference? She said it was with hot oil! I asked which one? She said both!

Work that one out!

Anyway, if anyone is interested, she is by The Mailbox.

..S...
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 07:19:23 pm by Stapler »

Offline Mclovinsbrother

I was hoping to hear good news about kaya, you rated her very highly stapler.

juicing30

Hi All ,

Tried asking this on the auto-censored with I'm afraid no response .
Does anyone know what happened to Linda Ex Manor Road ?
I myself went to see her after she left in Tipton but she soon away on holiday back to Thailand
and since phone non responsive ?
Stapler you seemed to know her quiet well as any ideas ???

Cheers Juicing

Offline Stapler

Hi juice,

The last I heard of Linda, she was staying with May in Tipton where you must have seen her, but that was months ago.

May has since moved to Cradley Heath. You could give her a call and ask her.

..S...

juicing30

Thanks Stapler will try that .
Maybe Will see May not seen her for a while .
Will let you know

Offline Stapler

Yes! May has quite a pair!

(  .  )(  .  )

..S...

juicing30

Doesn't she just!
That's it I'm definitely going :-)

Frenchy4012

Yes! May has quite a pair!

(  .  )(  .  )

..S...
Does May do anything more than a massage with HE ?

Offline Stapler

Yes! She gets those massive (  .  )(  .  ) 's out!

..S...

Dodo

Yes! She gets those massive (  .  )(  .  ) 's out!

..S...
She don't do it for me Matey.  :(

browningsx

whats this mays prices like !!!!

Offline misterjt111

With regards to the comment on the previous page, has anyone else been to Su & Ninya in Rugby?

juicing30

I have had more from May in the past .

Frenchy4012

I have had more from May in the past .

What have you had m8, just the boobs or pussy as well ?

Dodo

What have you had m8, just the boobs or pussy as well ?
Is this a change of name from Clover?? Anyone been?

juicing30

Yes I had a full service from May but it was awhile ago.

Frenchy4012

I  have only seen her once and got to feel her tits and nothing else.

Offline fuddle

Anyone planning to go to the Bubbles massage club opening night tomorrow? External Link/Members Only

It's not very clear what will be on offer, and there's no info on girls, venue, etc. In other words, Bubbles gets a 1 out of 10 for utterly shit marketing. I won't be going, so if anyone does, please do report back on what the flying twatfucks this place is/has.

Offline Stapler

Well, we know where the venue is. Haven't you been invited?

First five through the door get a free lap dance and maybe a handjob and a glass of bubbly!

We will let you know how it went fud!

...S...

Magicmonkey007

Any body been to erdington massage on cotton lane recently . I have visited before a few month back and had a ok massage just wondering if still any good . Was thinking of paying a visit tomorrow . Or any body know some were or one else in the erdington area
Thanks in advance

Kermit007

I got see Marina in erdington recently. Contact details taken from staplers original recommendation at the start of the thread. For £40 it is outstanding value. Her massage was the firmest and one of the best I have had and she uses her feet and toes very well. Her he is fully clothed as already mentioned and was an oily hj with prostate massage and again her skills here are very very good. I was in there over 2 hours in all and she is great little lady.
Thanks to stapler for all the info on here. I am slowly but surely trying out the best.

browningsx

I reckon we should nominate Stapler for a MBE ......

Offline Trooper1

Any body been to erdington massage on cotton lane recently . I have visited before a few month back and had a ok massage just wondering if still any good . Was thinking of paying a visit tomorrow . Or any body know some were or one else in the erdington area
Thanks in advance

Been recently, same woman for another week. Firm massage, pretty, usual extras, negotiable prices with her mine was 50 all in for 30mins. Very smiley attentive lass, enjoyable time really. I am easily pleased tbh.

Offline Murphy54

Anyone planning to go to the Bubbles massage club opening night tomorrow? External Link/Members Only

It's not very clear what will be on offer, and there's no info on girls, venue, etc. In other words, Bubbles gets a 1 out of 10 for utterly shit marketing. I won't be going, so if anyone does, please do report back on what the flying twatfucks this place is/has.
Did anyone attend?
If you did how was it and what prices are they charging.
Murphy

Offline Stapler

£50 - 30 mins
£100 - 60 mins

..S...

Offline Murphy54

cheers Stapler. Although that's on the website, also wondering what services they offer and what the experience is like. It's nearly a 1.5 hour drive for me to travel there, so I was hoping for an early review before I make a visit.

Offline Stapler

Hi Murph,

I am thinking it will be FS place......

......reading between the lines on the site.

..S....

Offline Murphy54

That's me out then Stapler,
Prime target for a raid I would think.
Murphy

Offline Stapler

It's been raided before so cops bound to be keeping an eye on it!

..S...

Ilovetheladies

Hi guys I'm looking for a massage and hr for the usual £60, not b2b as I prefer an actual massage but am trying to find someone who will go topless too for No extra?
Have been to sakanda, myumi and Sammy a few times so looking for any new suggestions?

Offline Charley78

Spoke briefly to Black Naturist (AW) yesterday and her hourly rate has gone from £60 to £100.

Been trying to book an appointment with her for ages so this was very disappointing news!

Blitzed

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ - Get QR Code
£100.00 for a massage. For fuck sake!!! Why do we (punters) put up with these jumped up divas ?
Massage , no touching it's total rip off. The prices are governed by what punters are prepared to pay !
I won't pay more than £70 for massage. Come on fellas let's make a stand and force a reduction. At the end of the day these "ladies" are selling a product , why go to selfriges when you can get the same item for less in Aldi .