Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best FBSM in Brum  (Read 801676 times)

Offline normski

Thanks Rayz, had high hopes for this girl......sounds like she failed on all counts.
If I'm not mistaken, she shares the same flat with Lily/Amy Thai....I had the misfortune of paying Lily a visit a few months ago. She too was responsible for administering, by a country mile, the worst massage I've had to date. I too found the h/e rather painful and rushed.

Guess from this, these two ladies share the same techniques on how to NOT give a massage.

Offline normski

Aspley,

have you finally been and visited Jane yet?

Offline pianodave

Last time I went, I got chatting to a gorgeous blonde girl around 19,20 - she was drunk and eating a strange lunch, and we had a good chat and a laugh. I'm sure she was a WG but couldnt ask as was with a friend who doesn't know I punt.

Offline Stapler

Oh, that's OK then when they bust the door in and some Romanian has got her lips round my cock i just say 'Stapler told me to tell ya I'm not the owner' ..........I can't fuckin wait till it opens :(

Only just read this Asp. So funny!  :lol:  :drinks:

...S....
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline pianodave

Popped in GSM today, saw Zoe - very impressed.

Offline Stapler

Popped in GSM today, saw Zoe - very impressed.

.....any details?

...S...

Offline Stapler

Oh, that's OK then when they bust the door in and some Romanian has got her lips round my cock i just say 'Stapler told me to tell ya I'm not the owner' ..........I can't fuckin wait till it opens :(

I went past Bubbles today.

There is a new door on 497 Hagley Road now Asp. The crappy tiles are still there though!

..S...

Offline pianodave

.....any details?

...S...

Black girl, early 20s, friendly - seemed a tad shy

What would you like to know?

Dodo

Aspley,

have you finally been and visited Jane yet?
Hi N, Its funny you should ask. I was ummin and arrin between Jane and Coca Ola and read a post that said Ola was going on holiday so booked in and saw her but Jane is next visit. Before I was banned I think I asked your opinion between Jane, Nancy, Soni and Bella but could never read your reply.

Dodo

Only just read this Asp. So funny!  :lol:  :drinks:

...S....
Ive only just read it myself and yea, it made me loff an all.

Dodo

Last time I went, I got chatting to a gorgeous blonde girl around 19,20 - she was drunk and eating a strange lunch, and we had a good chat and a laugh. I'm sure she was a WG but couldnt ask as was with a friend who doesn't know I punt.
Last time you went where??

Dodo

Black girl, early 20s, friendly - seemed a tad shy

What would you like to know?
Err, what do you think we would like to know ?? What church she goes to  :dash:

Dodo

Which Ying is this ?... Iget so confused between the Yings, Lings, yumi's  :(

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 09:14:50 pm by Dodo »

Offline Paul123

Is she having a shit in the second picture?

NEWTOTHEPLACE

Offline Boobman

Does Luna just do massage or are there more options available ?

Offline Stapler

Does Luna just do massage or are there more options available ?

According to my sources she is inexperienced and provides a long boring face down massage although she is topless! Quick HR! Very prim and proper! Has a room in a salon. No shower.  Lots of comings and goings. £65. Better value to be had.

Have you checked out GSM?

..S...
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 04:43:42 am by Stapler »

Offline Stapler

@Boobman

Now if you want tits - and I know you do! - and a real massage and raunchy happy ending, looks like Kaya is back in town!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Trying to get her number.

..S...

Offline Stapler

NEW!! In Bromsgrove. Massage £20 per hour!

Anybody in that area want to check this out?

...S...

Offline Stapler

For those of you who weren't around 3 or 4 years ago Kaya(Guya) - see post above - along with Linda and Nat worked from a flat in Manor Road off the Hagley Road. Without a doubt they were the three raunchiest Thai's to ever hit town!

After a few minutes on the massage table they would be dragging you onto the double bed and when they said, "You make me horny dah'lin!" They meant it!

Anyone else remember 'The Manor Road girls' as they came to be known?

...S...

Offline Boobman

Remember Manor Rd very well :) only saw Linda there though.
Will try getting Kaya's number too. Thanks for the heads up "S"

Dodo

...S...
Am away on hols but when back for £20 gorra be worth a try but my guess is its legit.
Very frustrating where I am as AW is banned so cannot check up on what the girls referred to in UKP posts look like.

Offline Murphy54

...S...
Hi Stapler, £20 is an introductory price till Feb 2015 and could be answered by some one named Mike. sounds legit to me but woth a try for someone more local.

Offline Stapler

Hi Murph,

There is a pic of a Thai girl in the 3rd pic of the ad.

Also they are open 7 days and longish hours which is always a clue!!

...S....

Enjoy your hols Asp!  :drinks:

Offline ianp1976

Hi Murph,

There is a pic of a Thai girl in the 3rd pic of the ad.

Also they are open 7 days and longish hours which is always a clue!!

...S....

Enjoy your hols Asp!  :drinks:

I will take one for the team and visit this place, but probably not until next week.

norfolkgooner

Im at the NEC for a couple of days and thinking of seeing Kaya.. I take it she is worth the visit?

Offline Stapler

Im at the NEC for a couple of days and thinking of seeing Kaya.. I take it she is worth the visit?

She is worth seeing but unfortunately she has not logged into her account and we can't find her number - yet!

Alternatives are : Sukanda, Jane, Bella, Mally, Ksy.

If you need any help - do not hesitate to ask!

..S...

Also here in the Jewellery Quarter :
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 06:45:55 pm by Stapler »

norfolkgooner

Thanks buddy,

I sent her a message on AW an hour ago but had no response.

im looking for someone close to the NEC without having to go into central b'ham who gives a great massage & HR at reasonable rate. Ideally nude or lingerie.. A steer in the right direction would be really appreciated

If you could post links to your suggestions that would be fab!

Delta

@Boobman

Now if you want tits - and I know you do! - and a real massage and raunchy happy ending, looks like Kaya is back in town!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Trying to get her number.

..S...

I had seen this relatively new AW entry and wondered about both the quality and level of service so thanks for this info and another girl to add to my shortlist depending on the location she is now working from. The old Manor Road location sounds to be well out of the city centre.
Hence when someone finds out posting her current location would be appreciated.

...S...

If the service is decent even if nothing more on offer good value at £20.
I would go to find out except Bromsgrove is the wrong side of Brum for me  :(
It looks at least a 25 minute walk from the railway station too.

norfolkgooner

Thanks. I am kinda hoping for a tried and tested option. £20 seems too cheap to me to be any quality ..

Offline Stapler

Thanks buddy,

I sent her a message on AW an hour ago but had no response.

im looking for someone close to the NEC without having to go into central b'ham who gives a great massage & HR at reasonable rate. Ideally nude or lingerie.. A steer in the right direction would be really appreciated

If you could post links to your suggestions that would be fab!

Unfortunately, the girls are in the city centre

This Chinese shop is probably closest to you. I haven't been there but it has mixed reviews in the thread from other members. HE is available and a decent massage from what I can gather. Maybe someone else on here can elaborate.

...S...

norfolkgooner

Thanks buddy.. Its getting  abit late in the evening now I think. Don't suppose anyone knows of someone who would visit the ramada encore at this time of night ?

Dodo

Thanks. I am kinda hoping for a tried and tested option. £20 seems too cheap to me to be any quality ..
Are you looking for an 'in' at the NEC or a visit to the girl. If the former I don't know of any that are mobile other than FS girls. Its a quick hop into town and the likes of those mentioned by Stape's are within a short walk of the station plus Nancy and Soni....you will have a good time with any of them but I think you will have to travel.

norfolkgooner

thanks Aspley,

not really looking for FS and it is far too cold to venture out!! i'll give it a miss tonight and try my luck for tomorrow..

Offline Stapler

Delta

thanks Aspley,

not really looking for FS and it is far too cold to venture out!! i'll give it a miss tonight and try my luck for tomorrow..

If you can accommodate what about Lisa?

Look back to near the bottom of page 39 for her details and Normski's review, surely worth sending her an email

Delta

Are you looking for an 'in' at the NEC or a visit to the girl. If the former I don't know of any that are mobile other than FS girls. Its a quick hop into town and the likes of those mentioned by Stape's are within a short walk of the station plus Nancy and Soni....you will have a good time with any of them but I think you will have to travel.

Look back a couple of pages and you will comments that Soni's recent service has been at best variable. She was near the top of my shortlist but currently I've struck her off.

Dodo

Look back a couple of pages and you will comments that Soni's recent service has been at best variable. She was near the top of my shortlist but currently I've struck her off.
Speak as you find D.... But I have always had a good experience with Soni.......in fact that applies to pretty well any of the above recently mentioned.

Offline Bugsys

Is Ying back she was the best at massage and would give you a short OWO and HR topless in fact she did it nude the once while at Old hill road in creadley.

Has anyone seen her is she still giving the same service?

Offline Stapler

LOOK!!
We've been mentioned in dispatches!!

GSM wrote in an ad I saw  : (their spelling and grammar! Not mine!)

UK's No.1 Luxury Massage Salon, With our stunning, experienced staff and luxurious en suit rooms, we will have you walking with a feeling of happiness and tranquility.

Our stunning ladies provide the most upmarket sensual massage that Birmingham has to offer and being open 7 days a week with easy on street parking we are obviously the no.1 choice for anyone seeking a luxurious experience.

Our incredible reviews on Uk punting.https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17498.msg

..S...

Free publicity!
How about a discount GSM for UKP members??

Offline pianodave

free shared shower with every massage this weekend at gsm.

if you can soap each other up its probably a nice extra :)

Offline Stapler

Thanks Silvero.

Nice bonus!

...S....

Will they have enough girls to cope!

Offline happyending

Thanks Silvero.

Nice bonus!

...S....

Will they have enough girls to cope!

At their prices I think so :rolleyes:

willey

Happy hour £27,

Can anyone got information of this place?

W

GSM

LOOK!!
We've been mentioned in dispatches!!

GSM wrote in an ad I saw  : (their spelling and grammar! Not mine!)

UK's No.1 Luxury Massage Salon, With our stunning, experienced staff and luxurious en suit rooms, we will have you walking with a feeling of happiness and tranquility.

Our stunning ladies provide the most upmarket sensual massage that Birmingham has to offer and being open 7 days a week with easy on street parking we are obviously the no.1 choice for anyone seeking a luxurious experience.

Our incredible reviews on Uk punting.https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17498.msg

..S...

Free publicity!
How about a discount GSM for UKP members??

Hi Stapler, Clients Of GSM & Fellow Posters

This is Isabelle the manager of GSM posting and I would firstly like to extend a Huge Huge Thank You to all of you for supporting us and writing incredible reviews about us!!

We aim to give the No.1 Massage Salon service in Birmingham and seeing your reviews makes us feel we are on the right track.

Stapler you are completely right your posts and reviews have given us free advertising and also you and your fellow posters who have written such glowing reviews of us has of course helped us spread the word of our second salon based here in Birmingham.

Aas a token of our appreciation of this we are offering a 10% discount to ALL Ukpunting.com members.

When booking in please mention you are a Ukpunting.com member and we will automatically take 10% off your treatment here in Birmingham and also in our Dublin Salon for any of you travelling that way on a trip.

We are always looking to recruit new masseuses to cater to everyone's taste and as I'm sure any of you who have been to GSM will know we only hire the best.

Our website link  for anyone who requires it is External Link/Members Only

Our contact number is 07517 761 858 if you anyone has any queries or would like to make a booking.

Once again I would like to say a Massive Thank You to you all or as we say in Ireland "Go Raibh Mile Maith Agat"  which we are more commonly known for saying "Thanks A Million"

Kindest Regards
Isabelle
General Manager Ireland & UK
GSM

Offline Stapler

Hi Isabelle,

Thank you for your very generous offer which I am sure we will take up!

..S...

However, you may have to check the site rules.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 07:10:34 pm by Stapler »

Offline webpunter

Hi Isabelle,

Thank you for your very generous offer which I am sure we will take up!

..S...

However, you may have to check the site rules.
All done in a very nice way though.  And the best thing to come out of the new posts on this ever expanding thread for quite some time.  Just wish i lived a bit closer to Brum.  Really need some pics of the girlies / rota please.  Like most of the parlors

Offline processman

I was in town today and thought why not GSM!!
Booked Zoe who turned out to be Christine.
I've had a more sensual massage from a bag of spuds.
The body to body consisted of a back rub of her substantial boobs but that was it. On turning over her back was presented and a feel of the boobs was allowed but nothing else. I couldn't even get hard so no HE!!
Was I disappointed..you bet.
Value for money...no!
Would I go back?  No unless my brain wasn't working.
The Thais and the Chinese as least know how to get you excited.

Delta

Happy hour £27,

Can anyone got information of this place?

W

They have a landline number and website

Offline webpunter

Oh well, if GSM had made it onto my HL, which they can't be for obvious reasons, then they would now be deleted
Not quite sure if the same FB would be allowed on P$$N
The perils of advertising on UKP
It was all looking quite promising
Think'll i'll be off to Libra when the fire brigade have finished their investigations