Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best FBSM in Brum  (Read 801501 times)

Offline Stapler

Hi lads,

Here is my report on on : External Link/Members Only

It is based in the Jewellery Quarter on the corner of Warstone Lane and Hall Street almost opposite the now closed Brown Lion Pub. It is discreet with GSM and the phone number on a glass door entrance.

I went in!

The reception is as the pic on the website.

I met Isabel, an absolutely stunning tall, blonde, slim Irish girl. She told me she was the General Manager and gave me her business card. She said it was appointment only. I asked the prices and she said they are on he website.

I took a couple of pics from outside :

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

I'm going! In the next week ot two!

...S...
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 04:28:35 pm by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Stapler

Just noticed this thread has just gone over 1000 replies with over 43,000 views!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
 :yahoo: :yahoo: :dance: :drinks: :drinks:

Well done lad! Just shows how popular FBSM is!!

..S...
Unbanned  :thumbsup:

Offline Bumbuttass

Am i being a thicko or are the prices stated on the GSM website in euro's?

Offline Stapler

Hi B,

That's exactly what I said to Isabel!

But if you click on 'sensual massage treatments in Birmingham'
>opens to a new window
Then click on 'prices'

NUDE MASSAGE - 1 Hour
Sensual and Erotic Massage performed by a nude therapist
£35.00
4 hand £70.00

If you check the other prices, I think this is a printing error. If not - I'm there!!

They are bound to offer you at least a handjob!

..S...
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 05:19:57 pm by Stapler »

Offline Bumbuttass

4 hand nude massage for £70?
 :yahoo:

Thats me sorted

Offline wolfstep

Hi B,

That's exactly what I said to Isabel!

But if you click on 'sensual massage treatments in Birmingham'
>opens to a new window
Then click on 'prices'

NUDE MASSAGE - 1 Hour
Sensual and Erotic Massage performed by a nude therapist
£35.00
4 hand £70.00

If you check the other prices, I think this is a printing error. If not - I'm there!!

They are bound to offer you at least a handjob!
Stapler,

I went this afternoon , superb time was had , Stevie was my masseuse a gorgeous slim Australian redhead spent a lovely hour he to end after full body to body which was nude form the start.

She placed my hand on her tits and oiled them up and encouraged me to massage them!

I did not have to push anything I just let it all play out. Isabelle is in fact the manager and does not offer a massage. The bad part, the prices listed are not correct £80.00 was the charge for the hour with the full body to body and he although no mention was ever made of this. You get a loyalty card that after 5 visits the 6th is half price.

I will go back as it was truly relaxing and for me very erotic .

All the best Wolfstep.

Offline Stapler

Great Wolfstep!

You weren't by any chance booked in for 12:30 were you?

So, going on your experience and listed prices and taking in the possible printing error, I would say nude erotic massage would be £70 for the hour.

..S...

Offline wolfstep

Stapler

I was in at 4pm, the price is fixed at £80.00 unless they judged me over eager and stuck on another tenner!!

I have asked if there will be more girls and she is looking to recruit, Stevie told me she is due to leave to backpack in the Himalayas!!

Wolfstep.

OldAdmin

Aspley has emailed asking for yet another unbanning.
Do the posters here think he should be allowed back?

Offline Stapler

Yes!

I will support his return. He contributed to this thread and he was up for a bit of banter!

Bring back Aspley!  :thumbsup:

..S..

Offline Stapler

Stapler

I was in at 4pm, the price is fixed at £80.00 unless they judged me over eager and stuck on another tenner!!

I have asked if there will be more girls and she is looking to recruit, Stevie told me she is due to leave to backpack in the Himalayas!!

Wolfstep.

No. You misunderstand me. It does say £80 on the website for body to body. But it does say £35 an hour for nude erotic massage which I assume is a misprint and should read £70 in comparison!

..S...

Offline wolfstep

Oh,

I only enquired about the body to body and was given the figure that I mentioned.

I will clarify next time unless you get in sooner Stapler!!

WS.

Offline Stapler

WS,

It IS £80 per hour for body to body. That is what you went for

But the point I am trying to make is that is says £35 per hour for nude erotic massage ON THE WEBSITE - which is NOT body to body - that is obviously a misprint and should possibly read £70 per hour.

Anyway, I'm gonna book an hour nude erotic massage for £35. I will quote the website price.

...S...

Offline wolfstep

S

My mistake , I see that now . I will book the same myself next time , I expect that to be wrong however but we shall see.

Sorry should have said sooner it's great your back S this part of the forum has missed your input. Long may it continue.

All the very best WolfStep. :drinks:

Offline normski

WS,

It IS £80 per hour for body to body. That is what you went for

But the point I am trying to make is that is says £35 per hour for nude erotic massage ON THE WEBSITE - which is NOT body to body - that is obviously a misprint and should possibly read £70 per hour.

Anyway, I'm gonna book an hour nude erotic massage for £35. I will quote the website price.

...S...
S,

I think you're right, the nude massage for the hour should be £70 and for 4 hands read £140. Just going by it being 2/3 the price of the 1.5 hour rates.

Offline Stapler

Offline Stapler

S

Sorry should have said sooner it's great your back S this part of the forum has missed your input. Long may it continue.

All the very best WolfStep. :drinks:

Thanks WS. Much appreciated!

Cheers!  :drinks:

..S...

Offline normski

To confuse matters more, you get more nude massage for your Euro, than you do for your £. I might need to pay with my holiday money!! :D

Offline Stapler

Hey! That's a good point! I've got some euros at home too.

...S...

paulj

Amy Willenhall-Marmite?

From previous posts on this forum you either love her or hate her.

I saw Amy yesterday. Very pleasant if somewhat quiet lady. Fairly basic accommodation but felt safe.

She is quiet and not very chatty, but as they say actions speak louder than words! I had the £80 body to body.  In my admittedly limited experience of body to body (4 other girls). This was undoubtedly the best more oil and more movement than any other I have experienced.

I had told her I had been recommended to her so maybe that helped but the middle part of the session (the body to body) was sensational.

Paul

Dodo

Hey! That's a good point! I've got some euros at home too.

...S...
Hi Stape's, like you I have been banished to Siberia for two months but am back now........do you think they would accept a few Russian Roubles :-)
Can't PM but wanted to say welcome back to you and thanks for your positive comment above.

I have this place on my visit list for the coming week but can't work out if it is a one masseur venue !!

Offline wolfstep

Aspley

At present there is only 1 masseuse available.

Wolfstep.

Offline Stapler

Hi Aspley,

Thanks and nice to see you back too!

Now behave yourself!  :lol:

..S...

Offline Stapler

Aspley

At present there is only 1 masseuse available.

Wolfstep.

They are recruiting. Let's hang on a week or two see what develops.

...S....

Offline pianodave

Roughly what age is the masseuse please?

fos

Amy Willenhall-Marmite?

From previous posts on this forum you either love her or hate her.

I saw Amy yesterday. Very pleasant if somewhat quiet lady. Fairly basic accommodation but felt safe.

She is quiet and not very chatty, but as they say actions speak louder than words! I had the £80 body to body.  In my admittedly limited experience of body to body (4 other girls). This was undoubtedly the best more oil and more movement than any other I have experienced.

I had told her I had been recommended to her so maybe that helped but the middle part of the session (the body to body) was sensational.

Paul

Amy had been on my 'to do' list, but following a review on here that the flat was dirty, small child in the background and a complete lack of effort on her part to present herself well I struck her off.
Are you suggesting that things have changed / improved?

paulj

The flat isn't the cleanest, but it is certainly not filthy. Her child is only there at weekends and although she is more mature than some she has looked after her body. As for effort I could not fault it after I had got undressed. She is reserved but you are allowed to play with her tits and feel her bum. You wont get any kissing.

I would/will return.

Offline Talbear

They are recruiting. Let's hang on a week or two see what develops.

...S....

I'm going in today.....!!! Wish me luck !! :drinks:

Offline Murphy54

I've just had a booking that I made with Marina of Erdington last week, cancelled by her.
apparently she texted this morning asking me asking me to confirm our appointment which I never received.
This despite texting her and talking to her when I made the appointment last Wednesday.
She never asked me to confirm on the day during our conversation.
To make matters worse I've been working in Leicester and was nearly there when the text cancelling came through. waste of time and petrol.
Not recommended.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 02:28:51 pm by Murphy54 »

Dodo

The flat isn't the cleanest, but it is certainly not filthy. Her child is only there at weekends and although she is more mature than some she has looked after her body. As for effort I could not fault it after I had got undressed. She is reserved but you are allowed to play with her tits and feel her bum. You wont get any kissing.

I would/will return.
As Ive mentioned before,she was by far the worst experience I have had in terms of attitude and she did not do it for me in the looks department at all.

Offline Stapler

Aspley'

Look into the light for a minute!  :P

..S...

conviction

harryhill123

Offline Talbear

Slight change of plan .... But I'm booked back in for Thursday...popped on on Monday and met Isabelle the manager..... The place Looks good though and the manager is incredibly helpful...!!

harryhill123

cheers bud

Had to cancel but she was good about it. Will need to rebook sometime.

Offline onaleash

Slight change of plan .... But I'm booked back in for Thursday...popped on on Monday and met Isabelle the manager..... The place Looks good though and the manager is incredibly helpful...!!

Awesome! did you see the Aussie? Is it OK to get in ?

Offline JoeyT

Yumi is back! Logged in yesterday

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£40 all in for the hour. She will just not get those tits out though!

..S...

I saw an ad a week ago, and called, and she gave me a price which included full service, but she was working in Workington or something, she seems like she's been on tour and offering more.
But she doesn't around here....

Offline Stapler

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

OPENING SOON!

Hagley Road, Birmingham

External Link/Members Only

...S...

Blimey, that's the old Cuddles premises isn't it? After it re-opens it's a raid just waiting to happen!

Offline Stapler

That's OK.

If plod do come in while you are there they will only be looking for the owners, evidence of trafficked girls or drugs.

...S....

Rayz

anyone used this lady yet? any feedback?

I seen this one her massage isn't the best also no touching and h/e was painful.. :scare:

My advice is to go for a more established massage service, the ones mentioned on this forum. More value for money  :dance:

Roadster

Just got back from Harmony 88 in chinatown.  Saw Annie.

Not the best looking girl in the world, 40ish, petite.  Not great English.  Nothing available but FBSM and HE.

Best massage in town and a really, really good sensual slow ending.

£35 + 20.

Great value.

conviction

I seen this one her massage isn't the best also no touching and h/e was painful.. :scare:

My advice is to go for a more established massage service, the ones mentioned on this forum. More value for money  :dance:

Cheers buddy

rorororo

Offline Bumbuttass

I would like hear more about this beauty too!!

Come on fella's... Someone must have some idea

Offline Talbear

Awesome! did you see the Aussie? Is it OK to get in ?

So I went to the place today... And have to say it was the best FBSM service I've ever experienced...

I will post a review in its own right as I think the place warrants it... But I had THE best time...

Dodo

That's OK.

If plod do come in while you are there they will only be looking for the owners, evidence of trafficked girls or drugs.

...S....
Oh, that's OK then when they bust the door in and some Romanian has got her lips round my cock i just say 'Stapler told me to tell ya I'm not the owner' ..........I can't fuckin wait till it opens :(
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 09:01:26 pm by Dodo »

Dodo

Thanks Rayz, had high hopes for this girl......sounds like she failed on all counts.