Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best FBSM in Brum  (Read 802221 times)

Offline Littlefoot

Yep that's the one and I'm almost certain, she is a post-op ladyboy, check:
the hands, over exaggerated feminine walk in heels, dominant bold request for pussy to be licked, facial expressions when aroused...

I'm not convinced she is post-op! She has very tiny features! And I found her very attractive and feminine! She wasn't wearing heels! Her tits looked and felt very natural! There was no a hint of any sort of masculinity in her voice!

You maybe right, if you are I would be totally gob smacked! But it's left me with a bit of a dilemma! She done a very good massage on me! And the fun bit I loved, and was really turned on. I always planned on returning, but now this doubt over hanging her... I'm not sure!

Offline Bhammale39

Just giving my thoughts on the FBSM scene from my experience, over a couple of years, apologies but I'm avoiding actual reviews as some of these I have seen several times and some have since disappeared, but I'll try to provide accurate thoughts and descriptions of said ladies, hope this is ok!

My main preference is for English (the rarest type) or white European ladies, so in no particular order:-

Cheryl (pype Hayes) - saw Cheryl 4/5 times last year when she was about, enjoyed lovely massages with what I'd call a nicely curvy size 14 blonde, for £40 an hour on each occasion included within the massage was a lovely HE which eventually progressed to me giving her oral, then 69 and on a couple of occasions Full Sex, unfortunately she disappeared very suddenly, but was often hinting at problems she was encountering, I don't know what but she did once tell me that she'd been swinging with a 'massage' customer. A shame she went as VFM was second to none.

Lucy (tyseley) - again quite well reviewed on here I do still enjoy a regular visit to Lucy, imo she's a very sexy, curvy milf type with great tits, does like to chat but I can put up with that, as a frequent visitor the most I've experienced is her fully oiled up body to body as well as giving her a bit of a massage inc some finger and tongue use.....also great value at £50 for the hour and no surprise i like my regular trips there!

Erica (chiropody/massage) - again another I've visited 3/4 times and a nice, curvy, great tits (theme here) if a little 'quirky' the most I've had is a standard massage, which is very good, and her lingham massage as she calls it, for £35 the hour, and once a WIHJ when pushed for time for £20. Overall a good massage, good finish but I just wish I could get that top of hers off.....

Julie (Olton/Acocks Green) - for £50 for the 'sports' massage which she allows you to take naked is a very decent standard massage and for an extra £10 she does provide a decent HE too, a quite slim, older (45+) lady with pert little boobs that I've had a play of, she's a bit barmy too and there is the aforementioned smell of dogs, would definitely recommend trying her at least once, but she has told me the HE isn't a given, how true this is I don't know.

I think this should be part one as I've seen them all on several occasions, will think of some of the 1-2 timers I've been to but this is becoming very lengthy! Hope someone finds use or interest from my opinion, no links posted but they are all reviewed ladies so happy to provide on request.

Offline sidthecup

2 recent trips both of saturdays about 11
1. Style of massage - pretty much as before lasy was coyee or how ever you spell it
firm massage and hj all for 60 spent the last 5 minutes or so doing head massage

the following week I tried harmony 88 below
just rang the bell and in no prior call - saw jenny mid to late 30s maybe a bit older - not bad looking and friendly average build
massage medium had seen her before so knew what to expect, massage good but not sensual HJ was good with a nice slow start not straight into the tug and shoot that often is employed. She didn't try the hard sell of b2b which i guess is on offer all inall 60 1 hour with he

Dellboy

Just giving my thoughts on the FBSM scene from my experience, over a couple of years, apologies but I'm avoiding actual reviews as some of these I have seen several times and some have since disappeared, but I'll try to provide accurate thoughts and descriptions of said ladies, hope this is ok!

My main preference is for English (the rarest type) or white European ladies, so in no particular order:-

Cheryl (pype Hayes) - saw Cheryl 4/5 times last year when she was about, enjoyed lovely massages with what I'd call a nicely curvy size 14 blonde, for £40 an hour on each occasion included within the massage was a lovely HE which eventually progressed to me giving her oral, then 69 and on a couple of occasions Full Sex, unfortunately she disappeared very suddenly, but was often hinting at problems she was encountering, I don't know what but she did once tell me that she'd been swinging with a 'massage' customer. A shame she went as VFM was second to none.

Lucy (tyseley) - again quite well reviewed on here I do still enjoy a regular visit to Lucy, imo she's a very sexy, curvy milf type with great tits, does like to chat but I can put up with that, as a frequent visitor the most I've experienced is her fully oiled up body to body as well as giving her a bit of a massage inc some finger and tongue use.....also great value at £50 for the hour and no surprise i like my regular trips there!

Erica (chiropody/massage) - again another I've visited 3/4 times and a nice, curvy, great tits (theme here) if a little 'quirky' the most I've had is a standard massage, which is very good, and her lingham massage as she calls it, for £35 the hour, and once a WIHJ when pushed for time for £20. Overall a good massage, good finish but I just wish I could get that top of hers off.....

Julie (Olton/Acocks Green) - for £50 for the 'sports' massage which she allows you to take naked is a very decent standard massage and for an extra £10 she does provide a decent HE too, a quite slim, older (45+) lady with pert little boobs that I've had a play of, she's a bit barmy too and there is the aforementioned smell of dogs, would definitely recommend trying her at least once, but she has told me the HE isn't a given, how true this is I don't know.

I think this should be part one as I've seen them all on several occasions, will think of some of the 1-2 timers I've been to but this is becoming very lengthy! Hope someone finds use or interest from my opinion, no links posted but they are all reviewed ladies so happy to provide on request.

Why not do proper individual reviews? - it's more helpful to everyone and they are then easily searched

Dellboy

2 recent trips both of saturdays about 11
1. Style of massage - pretty much as before lasy was coyee or how ever you spell it
firm massage and hj all for 60 spent the last 5 minutes or so doing head massage

the following week I tried harmony 88 below
just rang the bell and in no prior call - saw jenny mid to late 30s maybe a bit older - not bad looking and friendly average build
massage medium had seen her before so knew what to expect, massage good but not sensual HJ was good with a nice slow start not straight into the tug and shoot that often is employed. She didn't try the hard sell of b2b which i guess is on offer all inall 60 1 hour with he

Why not do proper individual reviews? - it's more helpful to everyone and they are then easily searched

Offline sidthecup

Quote from: Dellboy link=topic=17498.msg1571294#msg1571294 date=1494159146
[/quote

Not too easy from my phone

Dellboy

[quote author=Dellboy link=topic=17498.msg1571294#msg1571294 date=1494159146

Not too easy from my phone

Why?  I do all my reviews on my phone.

Offline Bhammale39

I explained why in my post, why do you react negatively to most posts? Sir

Dellboy

I explained why in my post, why do you react negatively to most posts? Sir

If you do a review it gives each one a rating of negative, neutral or positive. This can then be indexed.

Each review is then added to the others so that all assessments of each girl are together and easily found.

That's one of the reasons why the forum has a review section and a separate discussion section.

That's why you see many requests from members for "proper reviews" alongside many comments from posters who appear to not want to follow the forums protocol.

Am not being negative just reacting to what is posted.    :hi:
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 12:38:12 am by Dellboy »

Offline Bhammale39

If you do a review it gives each one a rating of negative, neutral or positive. This can then be indexed.

Each review is then added to the others so that all assessments of each girl are together and easily found.

That's one of the reasons why the forum has a review section and a separate discussion section.

That's why you see many requests from members for "proper reviews" alongside many comments from posters who appear to not want to follow the forums protocol.

Am not being negative just reacting to what is posted.    :hi:

Again I explained why they are not individual reviews as they are an overview of meeting said women several times, not really a here and now type thing from one (recent) experience, an historical summary if you will. That said I offer my sincere apologies for my lack of following protocol, I will ensure this doesn't happen again Mr Moderator
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 04:26:51 am by Bhammale39 »

Dellboy

Again I explained why they are not individual reviews as they are an overview of meeting said women several times, not really a here and now type thing from one (recent) experience, an historical summary if you will. That said I offer my sincere apologies for my lack of following protocol, I will ensure this doesn't happen again Mr Moderator

BLX ......you know that the only moderator here is certainly not me. Everyone has an opinion and I am expressing mine.
If you don't want to make it easier for others to assess the  information about a specific topic that's your own prerogative.   :hi:

Offline baseball_99

Hi All,

Not had an FBSM for months now, saw this profile has anyone tried?

External Link/Members Only

Adhawk13

Not sure if this is the best place for this, since it's my first post, but I walk past Spa Diamond in Aston on my way to work and I noticed yesterday they'd scribbled out and changed some of their prices on the board outside.  Obviously that's their "legitimate" service prices but thought it was worth letting people know in case they try to up their prices for FBSM as well.  Nothing worse than getting to a place and the price changing.

Offline temptation

Hi All,

Not had an FBSM for months now, saw this profile has anyone tried?

I recognise the pics I'm pretty sure she's reviewed on here recently.

Offline Brumbrum

Can anyone recommend a good masseuse who's the best atm in Birmingham city centre for today? Around the £60 margin with happy ending? Went to the one in Aston and didn't have any any sort of offer for happy ending so ended up disappointed lol

Dy10man

Hi all, first post.
Just came across this googling brum city centre massage. Has anyone been to this place?

Dream Massage

Westside Two, 20 Suffolk Street Queensway, Birmingham B1 1LW
07825 355540

Roadster

Went along to what I think is a new Chinese place in Erdington.  It's on Station Road, number 55, in what used to be, and is still signed as a plumbing shop.

Rang the bell and the door opened immediately.  There were two women in attendance, a 30 something who seemed to be on reception and an early 40s girl who worked the room.

The girl who did the massage was short and well proportioned, a little on the chubby side but quite pretty.  I booked in for 30 mins.  We started with a straight massage which was okay.  About 10 mins in I was offered HE (20) and B2B (40).  I opted for the second.  She immediately stripped for action.  B2B was competent, mostly rubbing her tiny tits on my arse, the turn over and it was access all areas.  I offered oral on her, she asked for an extra 10, I said no, she said okay and got on her back for a licking anyway.  Tasted sweet and fresh.  Came like a train.

HE was good.  Clean up and off.  65 all in. 

Overall not a bad experience when compared to the occasional hit and regular monumental miss that is cotton lane these days.

Offline Keithchegwin2017

Anybody been to spa diamond lately?

Offline Barney31

I went end of March (see review) and was very disappointed, wouldn't go back unless things have changed.

Offline Willy_regal

I went end of March (see review) and was very disappointed, wouldn't go back unless things have changed.

Totally agree. Shame

Offline onaleash

selection of girls seems to have improved, might give it another try

Offline Keithchegwin2017

Yea there are some very nice girls now. Just wished they put out!

Offline Slimjim1

First review on here so you have to bear with me.

Thought I would try this place as wanted to try someplace new. Found the address, looks to be a old bathroom showroom. Gave the number a call. All I understood from that conversation was "the bell" rang the bell, normal stuff (hiding behind the door). Walked in and saw a 40ish?? Woman, not bad looking for age. Thought why not, opted for the 1/2 hour, got into the room and the place looks like it's being renovated. Got on the table and got to say, the massage was just a rub down, disappointed at this point. Halfway through a guy rings the doorbell and she lets him in!!! Bearing in mind that there's just a thin wall and a very cramped kitchen between this bloke and me stark naked on a massage table :dash: Anyway she comes back gets me on my back and asks for £20 he, I haggled £25 and she's naked, still got underwear on, nice he, loved touching, but then started to lick and suck on the potatoes while tossing the carrot!! Sent me over the edge quite quickly, quick little rub with a hot towel and sent on my way with a smile. Had to walk past the guy though, didn't really like that.

All in all, massage was mediocre, but definitely more on offer there and for £50 couldn't go wrong!

Definitely go again
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 06:33:11 pm by Slimjim1 »

Offline Spurt

Saw a very pretty and obliging girl this pm called May, I think. Her first day apparently but not to the work having worked elsewhere in the city.

Her English was better than most but still a bit of a struggle to have a proper conversation.

£25 for half HOUR AND £20 For a very good HE. The body to body at 40 sounded enticing, funds dictated I pass.

The Road is very busy, but as an old plumbing shop you can always say that you were getting some pipe work sorted.

Offline Jake.mackie

Details please!!

Saw a very pretty and obliging girl this pm called May, I think. Her first day apparently but not to the work having worked elsewhere in the city.

Her English was better than most but still a bit of a struggle to have a proper conversation.

£25 for half HOUR AND £20 For a very good HE. The body to body at 40 sounded enticing, funds dictated I pass.

The Road is very busy, but as an old plumbing shop you can always say that you were getting some pipe work sorted.

Online claud223

Your probably correct in your assumption - very nice to look at though.
Ive search this site for information on a place in Digbeth called Siam Therapy in Keys Court. It all looks very legit and because its not too far from me, Im tempted to TOFTT one of my lunchtimes. Has anyone tried it as yet or can give me some additional info?

Hi
Did you ever go to Siam Therapy?
thanks

Online mr.bluesky

Hi
Did you ever go to Siam Therapy?
thanks

I have been to Siam Therapy in Keys Court Digbeth a few times, although not for a while, wasn't  sure the place was still going.
It's run by a slim pretty Thai lady by the name of Nina.
She did a good massage for £40 for an hour and happy ending for an additional £20. For an extra £20 she took her top off.Well worth a visit if your in the area.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 06:19:57 am by mr.bluesky »

Online claud223

I have been to Siam Therapy in Keys Court Digbeth a few times, although not for a while, wasn't  sure the place was still going.
It's run by a slim pretty Thai lady by the name of Nina.
She did a good massage for £40 for an hour and happy ending for an additional £20. For an extra £20 she took her top off.Well worth a visit if your in the area.

thank you sir

just what wanted to hear :rolleyes:

the add did disappear but has now come back on Gumtree
will try and make the effort soon

Online mr.bluesky

Has anyone seen: External Link/Members Only

Or shall I TOFTT?

Judging from the strongly worded  advert I would guess that a happy ending would be out of the question and all you'll get is a massage. If you TOFTT I look forward to reading a report on her  :thumbsup:

Offline happyending

Judging from the strongly worded  advert I would guess that a happy ending would be out of the question and all you'll get is a massage. If you TOFTT I look forward to reading a report on her  :thumbsup:

I do agree but she also states
I can't promise magic, but I can relief you from your stressfactors.

Guess we'll have to wait for someone to TOFTT

Mzunn

Well I asked and she said she don't do sensual massage

Online mr.bluesky

Well I asked and she said she don't do sensual massage

There you have it probably just a normal massage with your modesty covered by a towel at all times and no happy ending at the end of it, I think I'll pass on this one unless any one knows any different

Offline bonham

I like trying new places and looked at this one so many times but always back out just something about the ad and her words

jts196

Could I get a link for Lucy please?

Offline fuddle

Has anyone seen: External Link/Members Only

Or shall I TOFTT?

It's a legit massage. Very good, and she is a nice lady, but there is no hint of anything extra.

Online claud223

« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 07:36:46 pm by claud223 »

Offline juelz

Hi has anyone used External Link/Members Only zhang's services. I went there today. We're I was greeted by the manager. I was given a price list from which I opted for a half hour massage which was £25. I was greeted by a Asian masseuse called Kelly who directed me to go up doors stairs. I went into a massage room which was fairly small but that didn't bother me too much. Half way in the massage I was asked if would like a body to body massage plus HE for £30. Which I agreed to. The massage was ok nothing special as I've had far more better in other places. However, after the massage finished I was making my way downstairs and there's a desktop computer where there were a load of videos on the screen. It looked like they were a compilation videos for people getting massages. This was the first time I used this place so am unsure if the massages are confidential and I wish to keep my identity anonymous. Has anyone had similar experiences with this place. Thank you. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

Offline Mij

Hi has anyone used External Link/Members Only zhang's services. I went there today. We're I was greeted by the manager. I was given a price list from which I opted for a half hour massage which was £25. I was greeted by a Asian masseuse called Kelly who directed me to go up doors stairs. I went into a massage room which was fairly small but that didn't bother me too much. Half way in the massage I was asked if would like a body to body massage plus HE for £30. Which I agreed to. The massage was ok nothing special as I've had far more better in other places. However, after the massage finished I was making my way downstairs and there's a desktop computer where there were a load of videos on the screen. It looked like they were a compilation videos for people getting massages. This was the first time I used this place so am unsure if the massages are confidential and I wish to keep my identity anonymous. Has anyone had similar experiences with this place. Thank you. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

I must admit, I do wonder if I'll ever pop up on one of those videos! I do make a habit of having a quick look around each time I go for a massage looking for hidden cameras....none found yet, although on a proper punt in Exeter once the SP had covered over the alarm motion sensors in her rented apartment as she thought something was funny about them!

Offline Mij

Ok...if you had just one morning free to pop into Brum city centre on the train for an FSBM, who do you think is the best provider there in terms of vfm, service, and extras? Ideally looking for B2B, owo and more if on offer. Don't want a crap massage though!

Thinking of trying the House of Fraser place......?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 10:53:17 pm by Mij »

shootem

took one for the team the other day. Located on Hagley Rd Edgbaston B16 9LQ. Nice apartment, sexy vietnamese lady mid-30's. Lots of towels, defo no extras. Average massage

Offline Mij

Thinking of trying the House of Fraser place......?

Ok....so popped into the HoF place this morning. Saw Linda. Youngish pretty Chinese girl. Quite pretty. 45 for 1 hr.....was offered 4-hand but turned it down this time. Place was deserted downstairs. Ok massage, then about 15 mins in she offered B2B for 40. 5 mins into that she suggested FS. Was asking 100 initially, but got her down to 80. Frenetic FS and OW / RO session then which lasted about 35 mins before I popped. Cleaned up, then finished off with a great head massage. Suspect YMMV depending on how busy they are. Also, if she'd have asked for 80 after 30 mins or more I would prob have refused as the B2B involved lots of fingering and touching / tit-sucking, etc, so unless you're desperate for FS that would prob be better vfm.

Will return though!

Cheers,
Mij
 :drinks:

Mzunn

The HoF place is this the one under the nail bar on bull street?

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

The HoF place is this the one under the nail bar on bull street?

Yes