Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best FBSM in Brum  (Read 801586 times)

Offline claud223

Hi Bonham

do u have a number for emma

please PM me

want to checkout watsapp picture

thanks in advance

Offline bonham

hi claud 07535 712379 good luck

Offline Stapler

The sheer length of this thread makes it pretty inaccessible to anyone trying to browse it. It could really do with either the first post being updated with links to the most-recommended providers, or the wiki updating with them.

When are you gonna make a start then?  :(
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Dante

I've got three on my shortlist for this week, I'm hoping to throw in a titwank finish:

External Link/Members Only - Hot Kim before she disappears

External Link/Members Only - Yumi - though her last report wasn't good

External Link/Members Only - Ann - does she do half-hour appointments?

Do any of the above allow touching - and I don't mean an occasional stroke of an arse cheek or boob, I mean to any of them allow you to play with them?

I also have a reliable standby, External Link/Members Only - Lola Bell who I've seen before in London. But I know she only allows the not-trying-to-get-her-off variety of touching.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 11:13:04 am by Dante »

Dodo

I've got three on my shortlist for this week, I'm hoping to throw in a titwank finish:

External Link/Members Only - Hot Kim before she disappears

External Link/Members Only - Yumi - though her last report wasn't good

External Link/Members Only - Ann - does she do half-hour appointments?

Do any of the above allow touching - and I don't mean an occasional stroke of an arse cheek or boob, I mean to any of them allow you to play with them?

I also have a reliable standby, External Link/Members Only - Lola Bell who I've seen before in London. But I know she only allows the not-trying-to-get-her-off variety of touching.

Hot Kim does if you pay for full service but not in her massage rate
Ann might let you have a brush across her bush during the HE
Lola will squash you bollocks if you try
Yumi, I never found Yumi so don't know

Offline Dante

So stick with the lie back and receive, fair enough. Are Hot Kim/Ann good for the titwank finish?

Any other central Brum recommendations with the right equipment for the above? I'm always wary of straying from AW, but I know there's a lot of vivastreet ads.

Or what's the latest verdict on the Mexican?

Online Spurt

Does Lola allow 2 cums for the hour service?

Offline jimgooooo

anyone know whats happened to Hannah?

her AW profile has vanished

Offline Jockey

Anyone seen this girl called Nirin..??

External Link/Members Only

number seems to be for nancy on the main profile of the ''advertiser'' however the number on the ad is different. Either working with nancy or its a B&S

Offline baseball_99

Anyone seen this girl called Nirin..??

I've seen Nirin, don't be fooled by the pic she is much older. Have a look at my first review for Scarlett, i got a b&s as I thought I was seeing Scarlett the first two times I visited. Nirin is pleasant enough, allows touching of her bum and boobs but only b2b on your back. She gets naked and has a good petite body.

She's with a punt to try someone different, I'd choose Jane. For a FS choose Sammy.

Offline Talbear

I've seen Nirin, don't be fooled by the pic she is much older. Have a look at my first review for Scarlett, i got a b&s as I thought I was seeing Scarlett the first two times I visited. Nirin is pleasant enough, allows touching of her bum and boobs but only b2b on your back. She gets naked and has a good petite body.

She's with a punt to try someone different, I'd choose Jane. For a FS choose Sammy.
Thanks guys

Offline Dante

Is Ying back she was the best at massage and would give you a short OWO and HR topless in fact she did it nude the once while at Old hill road in creadley.

Has anyone seen her is she still giving the same service?

Found another ad for Ying: External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen her recently?

Offline bonham

Found another ad for Ying: External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen her recently?
   I remember her but them pics look same as 8 years ago if she still looks the same nice

Offline shapeshifter

Hi All,
I have a bit of a foot fetish but have always found the Thai masseuses to be quite 'shy' or uncomfortable with it. Does anyone know anyone who would be more keen and willing in that department?
Thanks in advance

Offline Dante

Last week was a bit of a washout, wasn't well enough to venture out. Better now, I think it's time to try some Thai.

Do either of Nancy or Jane give titwanks? Is that only if you go for the £80 massage?

Offline Dante

Actually, a more important question for those who've seen the Thai contingent: do they have an issue with non-white punters?

Bobbaloo

Actually, a more important question for those who've seen the Thai contingent: do they have an issue with non-white punters?

I've seen Jane and Nancy a couple of times each and they're nothing but friendly and professional. Although I'm a light skinned Middle Easterner so can't speak if you're brown/black :unknown:, I don't think they'd have a problem.

Anyone got any recommendations for Thai FBSM+OWO/FS? As great as B2B/HE is, I find myself getting bored of them and wanting more, reviews look like Sammi may be an option, any other Thai indie recommendations?

Offline Rossi

Posted this on another thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=86636.0 but no answer so thought would post here  :rolleyes:

Working near suk jai Thai massage warstone lane jewellery quarter and wondered if anyone had visited recently is it worth a visit, and does anybody know ladies names worth seeing and services offered?

Cheers in advance for info  :)

Offline Dante

Another Thai provider has appeared: External Link/Members Only

Though she also seems to have a full service profile: External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen her?

Offline fuddle

Went to Bliss Massage recently: External Link/Members Only. Paid £120 for 1 hour, which is expensive. Location is a nice house in the Harborne area.

Very easy to book, nicely-spoken lady on the phone. Booked in to see Mia, who as it turns out is British, and around 30 years old, I'd say. Unusually, she has a couple of gold teeth, which some may find a little strange, but otherwise she is very pretty, and has an absolutely beautiful body. Skin so smooth and flawless you could eat off of it.

I went for the tantric massage, and it was very sensuous. It isn't a proper massage, but it does delight the senses (though beware if you're ticklish). B2B is included in the price, but only on your back. If you want to touch the lady, or have B2B on your front, it's an extra £20 for each. I was turned for the eventual HR, and I must say it was a very good one. Very soft and light - certainly no rub-and-tug.

All in all, it's lovely to find a beautiful British girl doing FBSM. The major downside is that it is shockingly expensive: a 1 hour proper B2B with light touching would set you back £160.

So, recommended if you really would like to find a quality non-Thai offering, and/or if you're filthy rich and don't mind paying that kind of money for this.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 12:57:47 pm by fuddle »

Offline niterider2019

Another Thai provider has appeared: External Link/Members Only

Though she also seems to have a full service profile: External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen her?

Hi Dante,

Saw her last week - decent little body on her with nice pair of tits and good full service works from same apartment block as Soni. I would say the she is more FS than FBSM as the massage after wasn't up to much. I think of going back today as it happens!

Offline Timberwolf

Soni is back in town. She messaged me.

Hoping to see her next week.

Stimpy

Morning , spotted this one and fancy trying somewhere new ,  anyone have any info or been to see or is it going to be a toftt and risk an encounter of the ladyboy type ,calling herself yuki and map shows jewellery quarter area any info appreciated ta

Dekka

Morning , spotted this one and fancy trying somewhere new ,  anyone have any info or been to see or is it going to be a toftt and risk an encounter of the ladyboy type ,calling herself yuki and map shows jewellery quarter area any info appreciated ta

Zero chance of her being Japanese. Rest of the ad look's pretty standard Thai fare.

Offline Villaboy

She is Japanese. Massage crap , on a bed. Flat quite dingy & not overly clean. Pimp in other room. Wanted extra £40 for topless HR. Negotiated down to 30. In my opinion not worth the money & wouldn't return even for free

Dekka

She is Japanese. Massage crap , on a bed. Flat quite dingy & not overly clean. Pimp in other room. Wanted extra £40 for topless HR. Negotiated down to 30. In my opinion not worth the money & wouldn't return even for free

What leads you to believe she is Japanese ?

Offline Villaboy

I've lived & worked in Japan years ago

Dodo

I've lived & worked in Japan years ago

Fuck me, I wager you came up against many a rampant black bush over there  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Rayz

Fuck me, I wager you came up against many a rampant black bush over there  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

I appreciate the fact that you may have lived in Japan but I don't think she japanese mainly due to the fact that in Japan they could earn twice as much. Just my observation

Dekka

I appreciate the fact that you may have lived in Japan but I don't think she japanese mainly due to the fact that in Japan they could earn twice as much. Just my observation

Yep, I'm still highly sceptical. If I thought she was genuine I'd be round there in a flash. Even with the described service.

Dodo

I'm puzzled.......I've never been in Japan. I did watch Pearl Harbour once though :(

Offline Talbear

Hello gents, I'm after a little bit of advice. Who is the best to go and see today, Jane or Nancy thanks

shithappens

Be prepared for the sarcastic replies talbear

Dodo

Be prepared for the sarcastic replies talbear

Cynic :dash:  Talbear is a respected contributor and will always be helped.

So T,

Depends what you are after, with Nancy the sky's the limit (if she likes you and you buy some flowers)

Both give a nice massage but Jane will restrict you to the occasional accidental brush of her brush..

Don't know if she's about but Ot Kim is theeeeee best.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 01:42:30 pm by Dodo »

Offline Talbear

Thanks Dodo.... plumped for Jane before reading this and had a great time..!

Nancy is lost definitely next on the hit list!! :drinks:

Mr.K

Thanks Dodo.... plumped for Jane before reading this and had a great time..!

Nancy is lost definitely next on the hit list!! :drinks:

Amount of times I seen Nancy name on there, I lost count can someone please send me the link to Nancy page. I have no clue what so ever what she looks like. Many thanks !

Dodo

Amount of times I seen Nancy name on there, I lost count can someone please send me the link to Nancy page. I have no clue what so ever what she looks like. Many thanks !
Typical looking Thai. 6/10, nice firm tits, short

missile

Sammy  thai massage girl goes from good to worse, her appearance is getting very awkward, her mouth is very smelly these days, she used to be my favorite, but really not anymore, I do not know whether its only me who's finding out this

hardshlong

her mouth is very smelly these days.

:vomit:  :lol:

Benson50

Sammy  thai massage girl goes from good to worse, her appearance is getting very awkward, her mouth is very smelly these days, she used to be my favorite, but really not anymore, I do not know whether its only me who's finding out this

Just in case anyone should take this post seriously, her only other post is:

"I also heard very scary stories, where ghosts involved many incidents"

Please draw your own conclusions, but I'm guessing that Sammy's mouth is as fresh as when I last saw her.

Offline Jockey

Offline webpunter

She reminds me of the type of burd that you might see at a wedding.  Like someone's auntie who isn't too old.  You ponder it for a while - then decide that getting rat-arsed is a better option.  God knows how many better options there are in brum:  either cheaper & better or same price & deffo better.  If supermarket till burd is your thing then go for it  :sarcastic:

new one but £100 per hour is WAY TO STEEP!!!

missile

Branson

I agreed with you her service was descent before, but come on man she has already had her days,I swear her mouth was very unbearable, and my eyes could not look her, I may catch her bad day

missile

Branson

I agreed with you her service was descent before, but come on man she has already had her days,I swear her mouth was very unbearable, and my eyes could not look her, may be I catch her bad day

Mr.K

Offline Littlefoot

bundmar

can anybody help where is katy kings heath

Offline captivaman