Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best FBSM in Brum  (Read 801121 times)

Offline Jsymff

Outside Birmingham I know, but anybody seen this lady in Lapworth area ?
External Link/Members Only

Offline Hoping

In response to last post re External Link/Members Only I have rung the number numerous times and sent texts and never got a reply. 

Why advertise if you can't be arsed to answer the phone.

Offline l1mpd1ck

She is Maxine.  Larger lady based in a nice house in Lapworth.  Not sure why she's now using Lexy.

Seen her a few times for both FBSM and FS (she has another FS profile).

Good fun, good location.  Not great VFM.  Somewhere I saw her compared to Pat Butcher in EastEnders (or even more unkindly Myra Hindley).

Offline Jsymff

She is Maxine.  Larger lady based in a nice house in Lapworth.  Not sure why she's now using Lexy.

Seen her a few times for both FBSM and FS (she has another FS profile).

Good fun, good location.  Not great VFM.  Somewhere I saw her compared to Pat Butcher in EastEnders (or even more unkindly Myra Hindley).

Are you sure r1chard ? Below is a review from 2015 !

2 nd lady External Link/Members Only is based just outside hockley Heath at her private house . The lady is in mid 50's and for Essex . She charges £80 for full hour and start the massage clothed with you laying face down on bed and then removes the clothing and ask s if you would like her to stay in under wear of naked I went for naked option and she has nice figure for age . She also lets you massge her if that you thing and touching is allowed . And the massge is finished off with a mix of hand relief and oral which see is very good at would def return ps if you would like to book would call as I sent her a message throw aw with no reply so calle

Offline l1mpd1ck

Are you sure r1chard ? Below is a review from 2015 !

Pretty sure.  Lapworth is pretty close to Hockley Heath.  Also think it's the same phone number.

Offline Holtender

Pretty sure.  Lapworth is pretty close to Hockley Heath.  Also think it's the same phone number.

It is same number and common pic on profiles. Previously struggled to get an answer so gave up...

thailuver

has kaya oldbury disappeared from scene a link or number very welcome thanx

Offline fuddle

Tried this one the other day: External Link/Members Only

It's a 27 year old Italian girl. Massage takes place on her bed. Quite pretty, fairly chubby, but manages to be sexy with it (though YMMV). Chats a lot, but isn't so keen on touching. Keeps her knickers on for B2B, and doesn't make eye contact while rubbing her tits up and down. B2B was £70 for the hour. Pretty good HR technique (I managed to spray her leg accidentally, which she just tutted about  :sarcastic:)

Was offered a shower and clean towel afterwards, which is always appreciated. She's a nice girl, but I probably won't return (I usually don't return to any of them, so this shouldn't be seen as a negative.)

Dodo

Tried this one the other day: External Link/Members Only

It's a 27 year old Italian girl. Massage takes place on her bed. Quite pretty, fairly chubby, but manages to be sexy with it (though YMMV). Chats a lot, but isn't so keen on touching. Keeps her knickers on for B2B, and doesn't make eye contact while rubbing her tits up and down. B2B was £70 for the hour. Pretty good HR technique (I managed to spray her leg accidentally, which she just tutted about  :sarcastic:)

Was offered a shower and clean towel afterwards, which is always appreciated. She's a nice girl, but I probably won't return (I usually don't return to any of them, so this shouldn't be seen as a negative.)

Thanks for that Fudd, would you mind paste and copy to the review section....it just makes it easier to find in the future as new girls get lost on this thread.
Cheers

Offline maxt85

Offline fuddle

Hi amy

If that is Amy, she's totally shit and responding to texts / calls. Get your arse off the internet, woman!

marmiteman

Went to Suninnuch in Digbeth, Birmingham.

£25 for a 30 minute massage. 3 Ladies working there, all late 30's and early/mid 40's I'd guess. 2 were OK, 1 was nice and very busty! Each to their own though.  :D

Usual £20 for HE.

Massage was OK, although I am used to a really firm/hard massage from previous experience.

HE was good.

Came away with a smile.  :)

juicing30

Who is your previous experience marmite ?

marmiteman

No-one relevant to this thread.   :)

Offline Slimjim1

Hey fellow punters, anyone been here and got anything extra? External Link/Members Only

Tried the place yesterday, was a great massage but no hint of anything, just thinking if she needs to get to know me first?

Offline Nippleman

Hey fellow punters, anyone been here and got anything extra? External Link/Members Only

Tried the place yesterday, was a great massage but no hint of anything, just thinking if she needs to get to know me first?

What was she like in the looks department. Did you try any towel slip.

Offline temptation

What does she look like Temp?? Looks like a nice tidy set up in the garden.

Sorry only just seen this post but as already answered below she is nice without being stunning,  she is on Facebook ( thewasiam massage)   with a pic on there,  the pic on Facebook makes her look bigger than she actually is though,  she's pretty slim.

sexdrugsrock

Sorry only just seen this post but as already answered below she is nice without being stunning,  she is on Facebook ( thewasiam massage)   with a pic on there,  the pic on Facebook makes her look bigger than she actually is though,  she's pretty slim.

Her pictures are about 15 years old so take that into account, but yes still looks good, and her sister also massages but no extras, shame her sister has gonever back home, as not only attractive but gives a good massage

Thewa is currently on holiday till next month

Dodo

has anyone seen amy before ? i am new to this.
If it's the one from Wednesbury or somewhere like that absolutely shit.....ugly as fuck and miserable cow........err......IMHO

Offline Jockey

has anyone seen amy before ? i am new to this.

This is the worker that worked at thai kubub the second lady that joined lucy..

Im 99.9% sure

thailuver

the dragon tattoo lady ? looks like her long hair and biggish hands

Offline Jsymff

Has anybody seen this lady ? What's on offer ? Thanks

Offline Stapler

« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 08:35:13 am by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

nightrider.1234

I just remembered that I opted for naturist but she left her big, black, old-lady pants on, as if there was something to hide. After the massage she did the "find the g spot" thing but her greying,  gingery minge was a real turn-off.

Are you guys on about this women:

Shes also got an advert on these sites:

Also thats her whatsapp pic

Hidden Image/Members Only

Roadster

Are you guys on about this women:

Shes also got an advert on these sites:

Also thats her whatsapp pic

Hidden Image/Members Only

I am fairly sure that she is:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She looks similar and the address seems to fit with my memory.  If it is, I saw her about five years ago.  Strange lady.  Does everything on a massage couch or settee or on the floor of living room.  No access to bedroom for any services.  My memory was that she tries hard but doesn't seem to quite get there.  She has a bunch of services that she is happy to perform but the experience doesn't seem to connect anything with sexy.  It's not that she's particularly unenthusiastic or rushed or even mechanical, she just seems to offer a strangely un-sexual sexual experience.

She is also not slim or young or cute.  She is middle aged and a bit out of shape and a little on the plain side.  But generally, I kinda like that.

Wouldn't return, haven't returned.

Offline temptation

She looks similar and the address seems to fit with my memory.  If it is, I saw her about five years ago.  Strange lady.  Does everything on a massage couch or settee or on the floor of living room.  No access to bedroom for any services.  My memory was that she tries hard but doesn't seem to quite get there.  She has a bunch of services that she is happy to perform but the experience doesn't seem to connect anything with sexy.  It's not that she's particularly unenthusiastic or rushed or even mechanical, she just seems to offer a strangely un-sexual sexual experience.

She is also not slim or young or cute.  She is middle aged and a bit out of shape and a little on the plain side.  But generally, I kinda like that.

Yes I'm pretty sure that picture is Rosie on adult work and the address fits , a corner in a cul de sac. I went a few years ago and it was a poor massage that I could hardly feel and she goes on about men being obsessed by her tits which was strange as they are big but nothing special.
At the end of the massage she sort of half sat and half lied on the sofa and  gave me a condom and we had a quicky on the sofa , all a bit strange but a cheap shag at the end of the day.

Offline Rook69

It sounds like were I went ages ago. £30 for a 35 minute (should have been 45min) massage on a table in her living room. I got the impression of a sad life looking around, there was a picture of her and a dog looking very happy but it was and old piccy.
She didnt use enough oil and she rubbed too hard so I was getting friction burns. She brushed my old man a couple of times but nothing further then she virtually collapsed on the sofa exhausted. I didnt think she was in very good health but sounds like shes may be better now.
Nice lady, a bit strange but not returned.

nightrider.1234

I texted her today and she kept on telling me to read her advert and I said I did read it but what I would like to know is if she does do any extras and then she ended up racially abusing me and I jus replied back to her abuse jus by sending her the 2girls and a cup video and that then shut her up then I text her back and called her a sad old bag and said that she needs to be locked up in a mental asylum. Plus I checked her adultwork profile and she is a bit on the fat side for my liking but definitely not my cup of tea

Also she based on cooper st in west brom so jus to verify is she the same woman in the link:

juicing30

Saw her once ,Probably worst i have ever seen

Online Drlurve

Who gives the best Full Body Sensual Massage in Brum.
Do visiting WG's count?
Best ever - by a distance - FBSM was from the girl below - based in Bristol but tours regularly (she says)
Can't wait until she's back. I'm even considering a road trip! External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Hoping

Saw new advert on Gumtree External Link/Members Only.  Looked interesting.  She confirmed she did body to body massages for £50ph including HR.  She also confirmed she worked until 2am which made me a bit suspicious.  Visited her - downstairs flat in converted terraced house, very tatty and dirty and absolutely stank of fags.  She was early 20s, not unattractive, slim wearing bra and pants.  She immediately offered FS at £100ph or £60 hh.  She also said I could just have body to body (both naked) for £50.  Decided to walk as I've usually found this sort of set up means 5 mins of body to body and a quick wank.  She then started to get desperate and to offer cheaper options which made me more suspicious.  I could be wrong but I still walked.

Sorry to not TOFT in this case.

Offline temptation

Saw new advert on Gumtree External Link/Members Only.  Looked interesting.  She confirmed she did body to body massages for £50ph including HR.  She also confirmed she worked until 2am which made me a bit suspicious.  Visited her - downstairs flat in converted terraced house, very tatty and dirty and absolutely stank of fags.  She was early 20s, not unattractive, slim wearing bra and pants.  She immediately offered FS at £100ph or £60 hh.  She also said I could just have body to body (both naked) for £50.  Decided to walk as I've usually found this sort of set up means 5 mins of body to body and a quick wank.  She then started to get desperate and to offer cheaper options which made me more suspicious.  I could be wrong but I still walked.

Sorry to not TOFT in this case.

Weird advert sort of quotes someone's commentary of a massage , copy and pasted from a training manual

Legom8

Hi guys

Wonder if you could help me,
In Birmingham tomorrow in the star city area
And looking for a good massage maybe a lingnam style
Or erotic massage. I have seen a place called nuad Thai
Massage which is close. Is this place legit? Or is it just he?
Want a bit more than just a he really
What about any local girls around the area
Also fake tits is a preferred choice
Any help would be awesome

Lazy0Crazy

Fixed for 6 pm with Scarlett over text cos she won't call back missing my call. Went over and left hanging around the garden for about 25 minutes - no response to text or calls. Weird... Not sure if I could find anyone else good at this hour!  :manhater:

Offline Jockey

This place seems to have new meat.

I personally have never been here, find the idea of a beauty salon a bit strange... however I am tempted.

Lazy0Crazy

This place seems to have new meat.

I personally have never been here, find the idea of a beauty salon a bit strange... however I am tempted.

3 ads by the same poster but with different photos. I'm tempted as well...  :D

« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 12:41:46 pm by Lazy0Crazy »

Offline temptation

3 ads by the same poster but with different photos. I'm tempted as well...  :D

Kukab nail bar has been mentioned regularly on here.

Offline Pandoric

Hi all, in the city centre on business today. Any help on a good Thai massage within walking distance of New Street? Last minute visit so no time to plan as I usually would. Thanks in advance for any help.

Offline Jockey

Kukab nail bar has been mentioned regularly on here.

I know.

I said new meat as in new ladies.

Dodo

Hi all, in the city centre on business today. Any help on a good Thai massage within walking distance of New Street? Last minute visit so no time to plan as I usually would. Thanks in advance for any help.
Loads of em mate search these names (I can't be arsed to post their links)
Scarlett, Ann (she's being reviewed right now), Nancy, Sukanda, Jane

Offline webpunter

Anyone ever been to this one?

There's some good news.  She's offering:  1 hour 15 full body , facial, Indian head massage £50   :lol:

Offline bonham

yes been there loads of times she young legit but do naked when she gets to know you well don't know about everybody

Offline Fishface

yes been there loads of times she young legit but do naked when she gets to know you well don't know about everybody

Do you mean you can be undraped or she will do the massage with her naked when she gets to know you?!

Probably the former but you never know!
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years and refusing to explain why.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Paz5266

This is a totally legit massage
Undraped but Good quality massage

Offline bonham

farm house early 20s small girl pic on whatsapp
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 07:37:12 pm by bonham »

Offline Dante

The sheer length of this thread makes it pretty inaccessible to anyone trying to browse it. It could really do with either the first post being updated with links to the most-recommended providers, or the wiki updating with them.