Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best FBSM in Brum  (Read 801122 times)

Dellboy

External Link/Members Only

Have anyone been to this place. - new spa Thai Oriental Spa, 1159 Bristol Road South, Northfield Birmingham

You have now asked the same question in 3 different threads. Not the way to get support. You are clearly connected with this shop. Do you own it?

Offline Simonrc

No you ask me to move it to correct forum so I did i am new to this.

Blueeyes33

I was thinking about trying the massage place near house of Fraser in Brum.  Has anyone tried it recently please?  Just wondered what the girls are like at the moment / what to expect?

Little bit apprehensive about the fact that loads of chicks in there getting their nails done too on the way through,  do t know how discreet it is?!

Offline Stapler

I was thinking about trying the massage place near house of Fraser in Brum.  Has anyone tried it recently please?  Just wondered what the girls are like at the moment / what to expect?

Little bit apprehensive about the fact that loads of chicks in there getting their nails done too on the way through,  do t know how discreet it is?!

Girls change so it's pot luck - but that's half the fun! You don't know who's down them stairs!
It's not discreet. You walk in off the street. Everyone knows why you are going in! You are not going in to get your nails done are you! Although with some of the types you see in Brum nowadays, you never know!

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Wilson

Went to see Meena, advertising on Vivastreet. I recommend her. Sherborne Street.

Been in that apartment to see a lady that had come from Scotland just before Christmas, can't remember her name.
Meena said she had been a year. She asked if I wanted B2B, I said £80?, done.
Had bottle/glass of water, lay on massage table. I didn't see her strip but next thing I knew she was sitting on the back of my legs naked. Mirror against the wall meant I could see when she was working on my lower half. She is short, very attractive to me, little double chin, very nice body, smallish boobs, nice nipples which are very soft. Massage quite good, surprisingly, little B2B on my back, but at least she was on top of me. Turned over, she oiled my legs a bit then oiled my cock and played with it a little. I thought I was going to be short changed, but not. She massaged my legs, oiled up again and B2B, nice, not long enough for me though! Sat on the fella grinding, boobs all over from there to shoulder, didn't manage to kiss them at this stage.
Off she gets for HR, wow she is good at this, I really lasted well, as I was really enjoying it. This paid dividends as she was doing many different techniques. Had a lovely feel of her all over, wary of me feeling down there, so only allowed gentle rubbing. (When I arrived I used the toilet and there was a bit of blood in there, so I thought she may have been on her period, so was not expecting the B2B I got, maybe that is why she was coy with me feeling there. By the way everywhere was clean and in no way dirty). Managed to kiss nice size nipples which were extremely soft.
Once done she cleaned me up and to my surprise she went onto arm shoulder and head massage.

Had a little assistance in shower (not at all like Sammy, the best at this, getting in and soapy with you!/Oh, and Katy, we have fun in the shower too. Incidentally, she text me to say she is back home from China now)

I think she is worth a visit, fairly good English but a little difficulty in understanding me, which was probably the only downside.

W

nightrider.1234

Guys checks my out thread and please try and submit some posts on there

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=108922.0

temmop

Alright lads. Long time no punt, and my chap is a-twitchin'.

I need a recommendation. I've recently moved house and that means I'm no longer getting the train, instead I'm driving up Hagley Rd, etc.

So, who are the best girls along Hagley Road/Oldbury way? I'd normally just hop off the train and go see Jane, but it's a bloody hassle getting to the mailbox and parking at my punting time of 5pm!

Temm

Offline Slimjim1

Hey,

Anyone been here?

Also went to the place above harmony88 in china town, well the girl that I spoke to on the phone and also the girl that greeted me when I walked in to the place seemed to sound exactly the same however the one on the phone spoke English and shock horror she didn't speak English face to face but wanted £40 instead of £30 (advertised online and also over the phone). Said ok, gave the £40 and got ready, in walks a tall Asian girl, nice looking, great ass and legs. Massage was ok, not much in the teasing department, kept accidentally getting my hands conveniently touching the inside of her leg while she was massaging, only fingertips. Got me to turn over extra £20 for hj, said that's fine, she got to work, now her technique was not good at all, and she seemed a little nervous? Maybe she was new, so I told her to sit on the table, with her knees on either side of my chest while she gives the hj, she actually did it!! :yahoo: so I got to work, lifted the back of her skirt felt that ass, tried going further and she said no, but after she let me get a few strokes in. Overall I would probably go again, just to see if I could get another new girl to do more!

Offline jaysonjayj

Hi Guys

Anyone seen this lady:

I am down for the weekend so wanted to get a visit in.

Offline Experience101

Offline Hoping

Just joined so this is first posting.  Thanks Stapler and Dodo and the rest for all your help, advise and girly bickering.  Much appreciated.

I live Coventry area so it's a bit of a trip to Brum.  Have been to several of the Thais - Bella, Sammy, Nancy, Nicki, Nina and also the Chinese Katy (Kings Norton), Laura (Old Lode Lane), and several at Judy's.  Will attach links if requested but they are all the old favourites.  Last couple of times I went to Nancy was disappointed and got a poor service.  She was having her period so insisted on keeping her knickers on.  Wish they wouldn't short change us like that.  Love Bella, cheeky as hell but never get more than HR. Pity.

Have usually had good service at Judy's but you are never sure who you will get.  Na Na (Crazy Frog) my favourite.  Gives great OWO.  Price negotiable with Judy when booking.

In Coventry, best massage and sensual strokes all over comes from Li (Coventry St).  Only problem is no touching.  Lovely woman.  Nancy OK but not as good and Lily pleasant woman but too greedy, wanting too much to strip although I did manage to get her top off but very little tits.  She was happy for me to have a play.

Sorry, realise this is a bit of a ramble but thought I would at least introduce myself.  Happy to put any links in and also pass comments on Leamington establishments.

Dellboy

Welcome. You seem to have seen all the regulars. Enjoy up!

Dodo

Welcome. You seem to have seen all the regulars. Enjoy up!

Nice you should join us, as Dellboy says you have seen a lot of the well reviewed girls. I wonder, did you ever see Alexa, she was FS but also did tie and tease and massage. She left but came back recently but not sure if she has stayed around.
Another girl I would point you towards is a cracking Mexican masseuse based in the Stechford area of Brum so your side. Thi is her.......I've had one visit and was not dissapointed.

This girl gets rave reviews
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 09:00:49 pm by Dodo »

Offline wolfstep

Hi

I agree with Dodo saw the Mexican girl earlier this week , wow no mention of anything at all but felt her naked body over me turned over and she had stripped off completely!!

Body to body massage she encouraged can me to oil my hands and massage her pussy whilst she jerked me off , fantastic!! All in £60.00, the only downside is the room is grotty with no toilet or shower facilities at all this is my only negative but I think I will still go back when I am working that way!!

Offline Hoping

Thanks for your welcomes.  Glad to be up and running.

Following earlier reports on here did visit Alexi some time ago.  Great time.  Didn't have tie and tease but really do fancy that and will definitely go for it when she is back.

Must try Mexican.  She sounds great.  Thanks for advice.

Offline wolfstep

Thanks for your welcomes.  Glad to be up and running.

Following earlier reports on here did visit Alexi some time ago.  Great time.  Didn't have tie and tease but really do fancy that and will definitely go for it when she is back.

Must try Mexican.  She sounds great.  Thanks for advice.

Have you tried Chai massage recently? they are a little hit & miss but at times they do have some gems. I encountered a rather saucy Thai girl there last week, she is curvy big tits that she will let you fondle all be it covered with a great he £40.00 not bad methinks!!

WS.

Offline Hoping

Have been to Chai a couple of times. As you say bit hit and miss.  Last time had an absolute crap time with a Russian (couple of years ago).  No idea what she was doing and no touching and pathetic HR. Wanted extra although had already agreed with manager price.  Must give it another go.

Place in Warwick that often advertises: External Link/Members Only.  Been twice.  Don't waste your money.  Flat near Council offices - difficult to park.    Different girls every week Advertise massages but really FS at London prices.  Rip off.  Girls always bored and poor service.  Last time actually got a partial refund.

Offline Hoping

Just been to Benja in Leamington External Link/Members Only.

£35 for massage and each extra bit £20, tits out, fully naked, wank so it could work out at £95.  Too much.  Massage was good.  HE half hearted.  Decent looking 26 year old (didn't catch her name).  At the end after I'd showered her mate came in who was sex on legs!!  Small but well formed.  She immediately put her hand on my arse and asked if I had enjoyed it.  She giggled when she saw me paying the other girl and called me naughty.  She suggested next time I have her (yes please) or a four hander.

Offline Stapler

Dudley Thai Massage Shop re-opened!

Good news for Dudley!

Tina is back and the Dudley shop has re-opened. Was in there today.

Plus a new girl is coming from Thailand and one other. They will be offering more and the shop will open later. For that reason Tina says to use the shop number :

Tel : 01384 386 087

See review section for more details

Offline l1mpd1ck

Give the Mexican girl a try......can't remember her name or exact location....it's somewhere over stechford way I think. She has good reviews including one from me. A nice curvey body, nice looker, nice girl.

She's now moved to Gravelly Hill according to her latest ad:

imr3ady

Im guessing this 'this is a non sexual service' part of the ads isn't what us men need to worry about?

Dodo

She's now moved to Gravelly Hill according to her latest ad:

That's a Vivastreet ad/link  for Bwanhi in Selly Oak !!

Offline l1mpd1ck

« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 02:24:17 pm by l1mpd1ck »

Offline Stapler

That's a Vivastreet ad/link  for Bwanhi in Selly Oak !!

So - YOU want to post on this forum in ALL threads, but you think others, including ME, should stick to FBSM threads only!?   :unknown:

A reminder. A member is entitled to post on ALL threads - so watch it!

« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 06:17:18 pm by Stapler »

Dodo

So - YOU want to post on this forum in ALL threads, but you think others, including ME, should stick to FBSM threads only!?   :unknown:

A reminder. A member is entitled to post on ALL threads - so watch it!
Well I'm lost on that one.....I kindly point out the guy has quoted the wrong link, he acknowledges that helpful post from and you go off on one and threaten me. Will you report youself for threatening a fellow member.....that's what seems to turn you on.

Perhaps for mine and the others benefit  you might care to explain further.....seriously I don't get what your goin off about.
[/color
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 06:52:06 pm by Dodo »

Offline Stapler

Just a few examples! There are more but can't be bothered!

Stapler. If your not interested in the subject and have no meaningful comments to make why don't you just fuck off back to FBSM.

Get back to your FBSM input and leave the rest to those that have the knowledge

Yea, and my names not Stapler who does seem to have the 'report' button on speed dial.

A plea to you, stick to your informative posts on FBSM and leave FS, to those who do have first hand experience off to base comment on.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 07:00:29 pm by Stapler »

Dodo

Yes, they seem sensible comments.....still can't understand what it's got to do with me pointing out a minor mistake that if not corrected could be confusing to others.

sexdrugsrock

Seems like we need a thread where you two can argue with each other lol

Offline Stapler

Make a note of this strange new ad because it's sure to be taken down!

I'm pretty sure GT rules do not include stating HR in your ad!!  :D

Even though she is offering HR - no sexual requests!

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 06:59:04 am by Stapler »

hardshlong

Make a note of this new ad because it's sure to be taken down!

I'm pretty sure GT rules do not include stating HJ in your ad!!  :D

Anyone got any more info ?

Offline Stapler

Anyone got any more info ?

Send her a ..'TEXT'..prefered Guaranted
(Calls at most missed.)

Ask her if request for HR is included in the price of £50 for the hour.

Should be interesting!  :)

hardshlong

Send her a ..'TEXT'..prefered Guaranted
(Calls at most missed.)

Ask her if request for HR is included in the price of £50 for the hour.

Should be interesting!  :)

Not fussed about the price just don't want to rock up there and find out it's lildevil  :scare:   :wacko:

Offline Holtender

Have sent her a message. Lets see if she responds..

rorororo

Offline Ravo10

Gents,
 I am relatively new to the thread and looking for help from the pros lol I live in Droitwich and was wondering if you had decent massages my side of town or the surrounding area. I have been to see the famous Karen of Worcester once and also nikki.  I was wondering if there were anymore you would recommend or even any legit massage parlours that could be worth visiting and see if it leads to a happy ending.

Offline happyending

Bit strange, there's one girl in the day, Katie, then Alice in the evenings and weekends.
Smells of EE by the ad spelling

Offline Stapler

Bit strange, there's one girl in the day, Katie, then Alice in the evenings and weekends.
Smells of EE by the ad spelling

...and ad posted by Natasha!

hardshlong

She's on whatsapp

Bet the photo on whatsapp isn't any of the three names on the ad.

wulfrunian

Katie and Natasha are the same girl. She is South African. HR is available in a extra

Offline bonham

yes that's kesha she put her last ad on like that seen her about 10 times :rolleyes:

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Did anyone get a reply to a text?

Offline Holtender

Nope. And tried off two different nunbers

Offline Stapler

While passing through Kidderminster, I noticed a Dr China. Any action there?

Offline IR2014

Hi, does anyone have the number for Scarlett? I can't find her on viva street.

Stimpy

Just noticed this profile on viva. Has anyone seen?

Dropped in this week thought I'd try someone new to me , nice large clean flat on sheepcote street , good massage fairly attractive girl with fake tits , wasn't sure if it was going anywhere but he was offered after I casually brushed her arse a couple of times , thought time to push my luck and ended up b2b touching pretty much everywhere (didn't manage to suck on her tits though ) ended up protected bj and a decent enthusiastic bj cleaned up showered just over an hour £90 all in

Offline temptation

Gents,
 I am relatively new to the thread and looking for help from the pros lol I live in Droitwich and was wondering if you had decent massages my side of town or the surrounding area. I have been to see the famous Karen of Worcester once and also nikki.  I was wondering if there were anymore you would recommend or even any legit massage parlours that could be worth visiting and see if it leads to a happy ending.

Have you tried Thewa in Bromsgrove ?   External Link/Members Only

Some have said she provides HR but I asked wheni first saw her and she said no.
I've been back a few times though as it's a very good Massage for £25 an hour.

Dodo

Have you tried Thewa in Bromsgrove ?   External Link/Members Only

Some have said she provides HR but I asked wheni first saw her and she said no.
I've been back a few times though as it's a very good Massage for £25 an hour.
What does she look like Temp?? Looks like a nice tidy set up in the garden.

Dodo

Dropped in this week thought I'd try someone new to me , nice large clean flat on sheepcote street , good massage fairly attractive girl with fake tits , wasn't sure if it was going anywhere but he was offered after I casually brushed her arse a couple of times , thought time to push my luck and ended up b2b touching pretty much everywhere (didn't manage to suck on her tits though ) ended up protected bj and a decent enthusiastic bj cleaned up showered just over an hour £90 all in

Those are just theeeeee beeeeest, when you don't know what to expect. You've gone in thinking massage only and before long you've got your cock down her throat......magic our Morris  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 12:35:27 pm by Dodo »

Offline Tonyalmond

Hi Dodo, Thewa is mid forties, not unattractive but certainly not stunning. Gives a good medium-light massage. It's a little log cabin effect where she massages from within a lovely garden, always reminds me of Mr Myagi's place in the karate kid! She lives with her old man who is sometimes milling around in the garden whilst she is massaging you. Great value at £25 though or £35 for 90 mins.