Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best FBSM in Brum  (Read 801472 times)

Offline Rook69

Shame she gets so much trouble from assholes. Im very tempted to pay a visit as soon as I can.

Offline fuddle

Bit of an update:

Jasmin from ctymassagetherapy is my favourite, though she seems not to be available at the moment. She's really nice, does a great massage, and is attractive. Really lovely, sensual HE. I'm a fan  :rose:

Victoria, formerly of time to relax, is now doing outcalls for herself. Saw her fairly recently. Again lovely, though quite shy. Great, fluid massage. Nice HE technique, though a little thrown when I tried to change things. Got her down to her bra. Hot body.

There's a girl in the Bearwood shop for the summer, I think called Angel or something like that, who's very friendly. Quite big boobs, not the best face, but horny. Worth a shot.

:drinks:

Ilovetheladies

Hi do you have a link to the outcall girl?

jasontoms

Did you have to pay any extra for HE with jasmin

Online bonham

Bit of an update:

Jasmin from ctymassagetherapy is my favourite, though she seems not to be available at the moment. She's really nice, does a great massage, and is attractive. Really lovely, sensual HE. I'm a fan  :rose:

Victoria, formerly of time to relax, is now doing outcalls for herself. Saw her fairly recently. Again lovely, though quite shy. Great, fluid massage. Nice HE technique, though a little thrown when I tried to change things. Got her down to her bra. Hot body.

There's a girl in the Bearwood shop for the summer, I think called Angel or something like that, who's very friendly. Quite big boobs, not the best face, but horny. Worth a shot.

:drinks:
           can I have Victoria number or link PLEASE thanks

Offline Willy_regal

yes I went Friday at 8 pm seen the chines girl if there enybody who do a better blow job I want to know who seen her 2 times now thay have only been opening three days a week but she seid would be opening 7 from now on thay interveawed some girls last week 2 black one white so hope thay as good as the normal girl

What are the girls like here? Age and look? Is this the place? External Link/Members Only

Offline onaleash

Wow please can I have Victoria's number!! :) cheers

Offline policajty11

Hi guys, I am looking for FBSM with some extras in Erdington/Sutton Coldfield/Aston/Perry Barr area. Is there any place you can recommend please? Cheers.

Offline Stapler

Hi guys, I am looking for FBSM with some extras in Erdington/Sutton Coldfield/Aston/Perry Barr area. Is there any place you can recommend please? Cheers.

You were directed to this thread.

Read through it and you will find what you are looking for!?

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Online bonham

Wow please can I have Victoria's number!! :) cheers
  don't look like he giving Victoria number or he gone away on holladays I not seen her since she left time for relax

Offline Willy_regal

Okay then so I've ended up booking with Bella External Link/Members Only

I wanted to see her for 8.30 but she asked if I could see her at 10pm which I dont mind. My only worry is that most Thai's finish at 9. So if im her last appointment I hope she doesn't rush everything just to get me out. Im guessing its either going to be a good experience or terrible

Is Bella and Jina the same girl? Same pic and number on vivastreet

Offline Willy_regal

BTW, is this the Jane you guys are referring to in your posts? External Link/Members Only

Sorry for consecutive posts... I'm new to thread.

Offline Stapler

Is Bella and Jina the same girl? Same pic and number on vivastreet

BTW, is this the Jane you guys are referring to in your posts? External Link/Members Only

Sorry for consecutive posts... I'm new to thread.

I will help you!
At least you are looking through the thread and trying to find the info. for yourself unlike Mr Lazy above! #3558

In answer to your questions. Bella/Jina is indeed the same girl although a little older than her pix. Gives a decent massage leading up to extras beyond HR!
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=105578.msg1241687#msg1241687

That is Jane in the ad you have shown. A favourite on here. Good massage, HE and b2b who uses her assets to good advantage!
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=92543.msg1121820#msg1121820

Both recommended!

..S...
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 11:02:13 am by Stapler »

Offline Willy_regal

I will help you!
At least you are looking through the thread and trying to find the info. for yourself unlike Mr Lazy above! #3558

In answer to your questions. Bella/Jina is indeed the same girl although a little older than her pix. Gives a decent massage leading up to extras beyond HR!
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=105578.msg1241687#msg1241687

That is Jane in the ad you have shown. A favourite on here. Good massage, HE and b2b who uses her assets to good advantage!
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=92543.msg1121820#msg1121820

Both recommended!

..S...

Thanks Stapler. I try my best but soooooo many pages to go through haha.

What ages would you put these girls at? I like the pics but if they are a bit older now... Hehe.

Offline Stapler

Not very good at ages. Maybe 40-ish but look younger - especially Jane - with good bodies.

Given the choice, I would go for Jane.

Good luck!

..S...

Offline Willy_regal

Not very good at ages. Maybe 40-ish but look younger - especially Jane - with good bodies.

Given the choice, I would go for Jane.

Good luck!

..S...

Thanks for the advice mate. I'll give her a go maybe on the weekend. I have Lola tomorrow so I'll give you a review if you guys fancy it?

ffeet

Thanks for the advice mate. I'll give her a go maybe on the weekend. I have Lola tomorrow so I'll give you a review if you guys fancy it?
If that's Lola in Wolverhampton then she is well reviewed on here but I wouldn't mind knowing where she is starting work in September OR where she will be advertising. :thumbsup:

Wilson

External Link/Members Only

Depends what extras you want. She is on the larger size. Gives good nuru massage, but she told me she is not doing it for new customers now. You can get a very nice titwank. Beeches Road B42.

Offline Willy_regal

If that's Lola in Wolverhampton then she is well reviewed on here but I wouldn't mind knowing where she is starting work in September OR where she will be advertising. :thumbsup:

I'll do some recon.  :cool:

Offline JoeyT

Went to see Eden yesterday, and I've never rated b2b but for I'd try it with he since she had a nice body.
By far the best experience I've had on a b2b for half hour, she's a stunner and reminds me of Megan fox in a way.
But only around for a few days unfortunately :(

Offline Willy_regal

Went to see Eden yesterday, and I've never rated b2b but for I'd try it with he since she had a nice body.
By far the best experience I've had on a b2b for half hour, she's a stunner and reminds me of Megan fox in a way.
But only around for a few days unfortunately :(

All natural or any enhancements?

Offline Willy_regal

So I had a massage from Lola.

Comms were really good, got a little lost but she guided me well. 10/10

Location is a small apartment, external building a bit dated, I was a little worried but her room was nice and clean with all the amenities. Bed next to massage table for gfe. 6.5/10

The girl: Milf type, looks late 30's. Blonde, friendly face very chatty. So chatty I know she has kids, where she use to work etc. 7/10

Massage felt really nice. Very light touch, brushes balls. Roll over, fun really started. I asked if I can touch, she was about to ask me to she said. Blasted my load whilst my finger was in her warm wet pussy. 10/10

Is it me or does cumming from hand relief feel more intense than sex?

I asked about her plans for future. She is coming off AW to look for a salon to work from but she will still do these massages. My advice is just to keep her number to hand.

Interestingly she told me she use to work at tanning rooms. I've never been there.

Dodo

Your report mirrors my experience with Lola. She is good fun and yes, like you, I do find a good hand job to give the best orgasm. Best I have ever had was from Megan  :wacko:

Offline Willy_regal

Your report mirrors my experience with Lola. She is good fun and yes, like you, I do find a good hand job to give the best orgasm. Best I have ever had was from Megan  :wacko:

Ooooo tell me about this Megan? Any links? :drinks:

Offline fuddle

don't look like he giving Victoria number or he gone away on holladays I not seen her since she left time for relax

I've been asked not to pass on the number, sadly - I think she's jacking it in, as she has a new job. Sorry, lads.

Mr888

Guys I'm struggling to find what I'm after despite lots of research: a very curvaceous black lady for a very sensual body to body/nuru massage in Birmingham.

I thought I'd found was I was looking for in Chante but she has not responded to any of my attempts to contact her :( also she seemingly does not allow any touching.

Offline Stapler

Guys I'm struggling to find what I'm after despite lots of research: a very curvaceous black lady for a very sensual body to body/nuru massage in Birmingham.

Hi  :hi:

The FBSM scene in Brum is dominated by the Thai's then Chinese with very few English girls yet alone black girls.

Not many, if any, about I'm afraid.

..S...

Mr888

Hi  :hi:

The FBSM scene in Brum is dominated by the Thai's then Chinese with very few English girls yet alone black girls.

Not many, if any, about I'm afraid.

..S...

Doh I guess my quest will now be to find the most curvaceous Thai body to body in Brum then haha.

Offline Stapler

Doh I guess my quest will now be to find the most curvaceous Thai body to body in Brum then haha.

You mean like this :

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

..S...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Mr888

You mean like this :

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

..S...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yumi is top of my list of that is indeed here in the photos! Absolutely stunning :O

Dodo

Give the Mexican girl a try......can't remember her name or exact location....it's somewhere over stechford way I think. She has good reviews including one from me. A nice curvey body, nice looker, nice girl.

Offline JoeyT

All natural or any enhancements?

Yup all natural :)
While doing the ending she acts like she is riding you, after she is gone I don't know any other girls good at b2b

Offline baseball_99

Just noticed this profile on viva. Has anyone seen?

Offline sidthecup

NEW IN DUDLEY

Put this in the FBSM challenge thread

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=80997.new#new

But can now report extras are guaranteed!

..S...

Now moved to Cradley at Kulab
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 10:25:30 am by sidthecup »

romario

Long time lurker but time to contribute, only fair.

I saw Nat about 3 months ago, easy going but she is a bit strange don't you think, makes funky noises. Anyway decent body but way older than she says. Apart from the own and cim with is amazing I won't be going back.

Tried Jane last month hoping for an improvement but I really think I must have caught her on an off day. Her outfit was this babydoll outfit which looked really old and worn. She really didn't do it for me. Based on her reviews from stapler I think it was a one off.

Who should I see next.....

Wilson

Just noticed this profile on viva. Has anyone seen?

Yes. Sheepcote Street. On massage table (big and comfortable). Arrived from Thailand 2 weeks ago. Didn't understand B2B. So had £40 massage £20 HR, which I got her to just underpants which she didn't want removed. Enhanced boobs, rather aggressive HR, (facial expressions and pressing hands hard against her boobs) No kissing them! OK, but would not return.

W

Offline Stapler

Yes. Sheepcote Street. On massage table (big and comfortable). Arrived from Thailand 2 weeks ago. Didn't understand B2B. So had £40 massage £20 HR, which I got her to just underpants which she didn't want removed. Enhanced boobs, rather aggressive HR, (facial expressions and pressing hands hard against her boobs) No kissing them! OK, but would not return.

W

She's been here before a couple of years ago. Her name is Kat - or at least that was the name she was using then. Looks like her service is still the same especially with the aggressive HJ! Still doing topless  though for no extra which is a bonus! Shame about her HJ skills!

When I saw her back in 2014 I actually grabbed her wrist to stop her and tried to slow her down, but to no avail! I tried again and she just kept grabbing and pumping away! (The only time I have become really annoyed with one of these girls!)

Probably went back home to have her boob job. As I remember she didn't have a bad pair of little perky tits!

..S...

Edit : Links are out of date but she was here in March 2014

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17498.msg383883#msg383883
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 05:30:42 am by Stapler »

Offline jaysonjayj

About time i do my bit, seeing as i read up daily on others reviews.

So not too long ago i saw this lady:

Massage: The massage itself was excellent. She has a nice apartment with a proper massage table. At first was not sure you was going to offer HR, but she soon mentioned it was £20 extra for it. The best massage i have had of the very few i have tried in Birmingham. Good conversation too.

HR: Soon got me on to turn over, and said, "ok now its time to give you hand relief", i laughed and let her carry on. Very nice technique, slowed down at the right part, nice little twists too.

All in all, very good massage and nice HR.

Offline Stapler

Offline Tommy1983

Massage: The massage itself was excellent. She has a nice apartment with a proper massage table. At first was not sure you was going to offer HR, but she soon mentioned it was £20 extra for it. The best massage i have had of the very few i have tried in Birmingham. Good conversation too.

HR: Soon got me on to turn over, and said, "ok now its time to give you hand relief", i laughed and let her carry on. Very nice technique, slowed down at the right part, nice little twists too.

Anybody know if this lady does B2B?

cheers

Dodo

Hi J, thanks for that.

A couple of question for you.....did she allow any touching? Was she in the buff with a muff :wacko: and are the photos a good representation of what she looks like.

Cheers for any further info.

Offline baseball_99

W

Cheers thanks for your response!!

Online bonham

Massage: The massage itself was excellent. She has a nice apartment with a proper massage table. At first was not sure you was going to offer HR, but she soon mentioned it was £20 extra for it. The best massage i have had of the very few i have tried in Birmingham. Good conversation to

« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 11:40:04 pm by bonham »

Online bonham

phu would be in my top 5 worst massages

Mzunn

Can you quantify this. Why was it bad bon

Offline jaysonjayj

Hi Guys

B2B i very much doubt but obviously can not confirm. Reason i say this is that she was actually in her uniform, and from conversation, it seems like she feels that she has to offer HR, as most people in Birmingham have come to expect it.

Very surprised that one of you put her down as in your worst massages list. I do love normal massages without HR too and have had plenty and at very reputable spa's ( trying very hard not to sound snobby here lol). She definitely knows what she is doing, and it is not a glorified moisturizing session, which as some of you can vouch for, is what a lot of these women do.

Touching, again not sure, but just got the impression no, even though on this occasion i didn't try.  And in terms of looks, yes, she looks exactly the same as that picture.

Dodo

Hi Guys

Very surprised that one of you put her down as in your worst massages list. I do love normal massages without HR too and have had plenty and at very reputable spa's ( trying very hard not to sound snobby here lol).

Now here's a question for you......which is the most upmarket/reputable place you have managed to get HR ??

Offline jaysonjayj

Now here's a question for you......which is the most upmarket/reputable place you have managed to get HR ??

Haha. I have most definitely never had HR from a reputable place. However, in my young innocent days, i remember being at the Oceanroom spa in the Hilton, and the young girl seemingly accidentally touch my bits a few times. Back then was way to much of a girl to do anything about it.  :unknown:

Online Simonrc

Have anyone been to this place. - new spa Thai Oriental Spa, 1159 Bristol Road South, Northfield Birmingham