Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best FBSM in Brum  (Read 801491 times)

Offline claud223

Hi Boneham

which place in sparkbrook?

thanks

Offline bonham

sorry ment sparkhill. gumtree says team of polish female therapists offer full range of massage experience can satisfy most demanding customers

Offline claud223

Thats interesting, i e-mailed them and got a reply ;

Full body deep tissue massage, it will be by male friend about 35-40£.

not sure of you'll get much from this lot

Offline bonham

realy when I text thay say it be by female but there is a man who massage if needed

Avfc12

Hi was wondering if anyone has saw heavenly massage in Solihull?
External Link/Members Only

Offline Knobrot

This one is my fav, i'm sure she is still working, but can't find any l
istings online.  She works from a flat in wylde green, behind shops, top floor I would guess. Really dodgy intercom, so get her to let me in herself.
5 ft. nothing Thai girl with winning smile, quite attractive. Paid £70 for b2b with HR. Nice technique but a little light fingered for me. Nice body, but little tiny pot belly, i'd say she is 30, but could be 40, difficult to say with the Thai’s. not her home I don't think as minimally furnished.
Sexy slow massage, she lets you touch her up and even let you suck her tits and a cheeky snog as well. the b2b didn't last as long as i would of hoped, as she really rubs her bit all over you. Massage ends and she slide up over you penis an massage it over her arse cheeks, at this point, I assume she is waiting for further money offer. I haven’t has yet, and she kisses the old boy, to tempt you one last time. Then is a nice oily HR. finally a nice shower together, and she washes you down.
Comms are always good, and she rarely doesn't answer.

I believe she has moved to Stoke on Trent and is no longer working.

KR

Bobbaloo

Do we have any reports on this one? Wasn't able to find anything concrete in search results and don't think I've seen her mentioned in this thread. She looks great.

Thanks.

Offline brumboy1

I havn't been to her but when i enquired about cost she was higher than others so i gave her a miss

Offline Jockey

I havn't been to her but when i enquired about cost she was higher than others so i gave her a miss

+1

She asked me £120 b2b I think over the phone or it was £100 massage + hr

No thanks love

Offline brumboy1

yes Jockey i recall it being something along those lines

Dodo

Do we have any reports on this one? Wasn't able to find anything concrete in search results and don't think I've seen her mentioned in this thread. She looks great.

Thanks.
Search 'paradise' in the west Mids section.

Bobbaloo

Search 'paradise' in the west Mids section.

Gonna give her a miss due to the high price the other guys mentioned but thanks anyway!

Will probably just stick with Jane or may try Bella/Jina.

facepalm

Thanks.

Not only is she asking phenomenal prices, as others have quoted, but she's been using those photos for the past 5+ years, so remember to add on a good few years in your mind's eye.

Offline fuddle

Saw Jenny at Time to relax in Selly the other day. She's about 27, from Thailand. Quite pretty, nice body. Talks a lot, and has this mildly annoying laugh. Seems a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

Decent rub-down with oil (not really a proper massage), then HR, then got her naked, then she offered sex, didn't fancy it, had a fondle, done. Would I go back? Probably not. But worth the one-off experience. As someone else mentioned, they no longer have the massage tables.

Offline bonham

Did you get blowjob i thurt that was the best ever without condom
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 01:43:17 pm by bonham »

Offline fuddle

Did you get blowjob i thurt that was the best ever without condom

She went to have a go, but I don't do OWO. Too risky in my situation.

Offline IR2014

Recently saw mally for the first time.
Apartment smelt real bad, mally looks nothing like she does in pictures, she's much older and face is bloated. She is fat and smells as bad as her room.
Massage was awful, extremely light and her hands were cold.
Asked if I wanted happy ending, I said NO THANKS!!!
Should have turned around and walked away, have learnt my lesson for next time - don't play the nice guy, trust your gut.

Anyone know of a pretty girl who gives a professional deep tissue massage with extras?

Dodo

Recently saw mally for the first time.
Apartment smelt real bad, mally looks nothing like she does in pictures, she's much older and face is bloated. She is fat and smells as bad as her room.
Massage was awful, extremely light and her hands were cold.
Asked if I wanted happy ending, I said NO THANKS!!!
Should have turned around and walked away, have learnt my lesson for next time - don't play the nice guy, trust your gut.

Anyone know of a pretty girl who gives a professional deep tissue massage with extras?

Agree with you, Mally isn't as good as she used to be.

I suggest you give Nancy a visit if you want more than a massage and HR but she needs to like you .

Offline IR2014

Cheers dodo, though I enjoy a really firm deep tissue massage and don't think any of the Thais are trained. I heard nancy only gives a fairly light rub down. Nat sabai thai gives a half decent oil massage but Thai massage is her specialty. She is a pretty girl but says she has a boyfriend hence didn't ask for anything else.

Dekka

Sorry chap that's utter tosh re Nancy. She is very petite but can certainly provide more than a light rub down. She has certainly made me wince from time to time.

There are probably better pure massage options out there, but for me she hits the spot for a very decent massage and very decent looking.

If you want a light rub down go see Scarlett. Soni also provides a very decent massage slightly better than Nancy but I don't find her as good looking as Nancy. You'll have to be quick with her as she's on the move and she is also prone to the odd grumpy day.

Right back to lurking!

Offline brumboy1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

TOFT yesterday with this one and i know some of you would not justify the fee being charged however this was a totally different experience to what is usually experienced. this f**ks your mind too.

you have to experience it to know

the girl is very beautiful but no extra services are offered, I have posted a review so please see for full details.

Offline IR2014

Thanks dodo & dekka, you guys are helpful as always. Last question, just seen sukanda's advert,  states she does deep tissue massage. Can you confirm she's able to provide a nice firm rub?

Plan to see Nancy in the mean time.

Cheers folks

Dodo

Thanks dodo & dekka, you guys are helpful as always. Last question, just seen sukanda's advert,  states she does deep tissue massage. Can you confirm she's able to provide a nice firm rub?

Plan to see Nancy in the mean time.

Cheers folks
Haven't been to Sukanda for sometime. She is fit as fuck, lovely body (and face) and loves to gyrate and look at herself in the mirror. Can be a bit hit and miss in her moods though and strictly 'no touchee' down there :(
I'm a light massage type of guy but as I recall she can deliver a more firm massage.

Enjoy Nancy, her tits are a sight to behold, and report back :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 09:47:22 am by Dodo »

Funky_bunch

Have been thinking about taking my first FBSM and have come across this place in Selly oak. I see from previous posts someone booked into see her Feb this year but no posts since. Anyone been recently?

Dodo

Have been thinking about taking my first FBSM and have come across this place in Selly oak. I see from previous posts someone booked into see her Feb this year but no posts since. Anyone been recently?

Rather you than me......she could put you off FBSM for life

Funky_bunch

Rather you than me......she could put you off FBSM for life

I saw some additional photos and think you're probably right!  :scare:

Will play it safe and go for lode lane or Katy in Kings Heath

Offline basquebrumie

I went to see Jane few days ago as could not get hold of Soni.

I had a fantastic time, good massage followed my hand job with prostate massage. She really worked it. Then a lovely relaxing head massage. Would highly recommend.

She did say that she had just moved flats, from what I could understand it was just a move within block rather then new location and I was first guy to see her in new place and she wanted to know instructions were good. Just a heads up for her regulars.

Dodo

I went to see Jane few days ago as could not get hold of Soni.

I had a fantastic time, good massage followed my hand job with prostate massage. She really worked it. Then a lovely relaxing head massage. Would highly recommend.

She did say that she had just moved flats, from what I could understand it was just a move within block rather then new location and I was first guy to see her in new place and she wanted to know instructions were good. Just a heads up for her regulars.
How much exploring of her body did she allow? Was she in the buff?

Offline basquebrumie

How much exploring of her body did she allow? Was she in the buff?

She was down the other end so I did no exploring. I suspect like all the Thai girls, the more the visit, the more you can do

Offline Jockey

I know she has been mentioned a few times here before. Since she first ever popped up I always fancied a 'TRY'. Sadly every time I call she just seems to complicate it as she does not reveal anyting.... Fair Play.

Few lads have said she has kissed / sucked

Some say they was lucky for the HJ

Can someone tell me their experience (recent) also she posts 5-6 different ads a day IM SUREEEEE  :scare: theres got to be more info on her....

Dodo

I'd be interested to hear something about her. She looks as good as any of the Thai girls from the Viva photo's.

Offline dopamin

Yes she used to be called ploy, poly and now is called nikki.
She is defo alot older than the pics id say hitting 50s but the thais always look younger.

The massage was about 8 months ago good body body 80 quid in. could touch the rack but no sucking and no touching between her legs.
Overall was good massage though

Offline Jockey

Yes she used to be called ploy, poly and now is called nikki.
She is defo alot older than the pics id say hitting 50s but the thais always look younger.

The massage was about 8 months ago good body body 80 quid in. could touch the rack but no sucking and no touching between her legs.
Overall was good massage though

Sorry to be a bug, Was there any hint of Oral / she may give oral...

How long did the b2b take, usualy 10 minutes at the end?

I have been visiting Liz (previously mentioned) for me she is under rated.

£60 - 1 hour b2b. Naked from the start. Nice body in my opinion. Time always runs over. b2b allows light touching.

Cannot go wrong but I always like the cheeky thais and want one that gives a bit more...

Dodo

[quote author=Jockey link=topic=17498.msg1185948#msg1185948 date=1465468690

I have been visiting Liz (previously mentioned) for me she is under rated.

£60 - 1 hour b2b. Naked from the start. Nice body in my opinion. Time always runs over. b2b allows light touching.

Cannot go wrong but I always like the cheeky thais and want one that gives a bit more...
[/quote]
Try Nancy. She loves a good oral and cheeky as fuck with fantastic boobs, or Bella, or Soni.....all allow touching all over.

What's the link for Liz??
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 12:17:00 pm by Dodo »

Offline Villaboy

Went to see Bhavani yesterday. What a disappointment! Charged £25 for 20 minute massage, with HR, which was less than average. She point blank refused any form of B2B, topless, despite my asking politely. Only allowed touching of boobs over clothing. Pity really because she looked like she has terrific figure. Doubt I'll return unless advised what if anything I did wrong. I do quite fancy going to see Rebecca at RM Massage in Jewellery Quarter if anyone has visited to see what if anything is on offer there.

Offline wolfstep

I do quite fancy going to see Rebecca at RM Massage in Jewellery Quarter if anyone has visited to see what if anything is on offer there.

Hi

I agree I did text her earlier this week and kept it really straight when inquiring but heard nothing back, maybe the number is no longer current?

WS.

Offline Tommy1983

Right, now, this as probably been asked before, but the chinese adverts in erdington change so frickin frequently, i'm not sure if this is an old advert freshened up, or a new one - anybody shed some light?

I ask, as there are no more ads related to this one

Offline JoeyT

I've also noticed a place by Shirley called relax centre, and looks a bit dodgy

sexdrugsrock

Hi

I agree I did text her earlier this week and kept it really straight when inquiring but heard nothing back, maybe the number is no longer current?

WS.

Straight as a die nothing extra

Offline Tankio

Has anyone tried Siam Thai massage on the Coventry road sheldon  ( opposite Morrisons )been open a few weeks ??

Offline claud223

Siam Thai is totally legit
run by Ann who used to operate from her house in Sheldon
at the moment she is on her own but looking at getting someone else, so things may change

Offline Fatdude

Paid a visit to Mally on way through Brum a few hours ago. 1hr b2b with HE.  £80.

I confirm she is decent masseuse.  Good body, pleasant to talk to and fantastic pair of boobs. No rushing. In fact I think we went over time a little. She assisted back wash in the shower which was nice touch I thought.

She was fully naked and rubbed herself all over me during our time but nipples and intimate regions were a no go zone. HE was ok but not amazing. I have no plans to return.

Offline Fatdude

Yeah I'd say Mally is in early 40's too. It's only the face that gives it away. The body is great. She's had heart surgery apparently and the scar is prominent in middle of chest at the moment if that kind of thing bothers you but my eyes were elsewhere  ;)

blui

anyone knows if timetorelax is open today? want to head down, but don't want to make a wasted trip. thanks!

Mr888

Guys I'm so frustrated trying to figure out where to go.

I'm 28, very sexually frustrated in my relationship, fit and clean and professional guy. I'm looking for an enthusiastic and professional lady to give an erotic massage which allows some touching. Can anyone recommend someone for a first timer like me?

Any age and ethnicity is fine, curvy is a plus but please can they be attractive.

Dodo

Try any one of Nancy, Soni, Scarlett, in Brum, Hannah or Kissable Lips if you are near Wolvs

Offline ciderman

Hi i am new on this site but have been punting for sometime. I came past time for relax today and is closed yet again. I saw a young black girl there a while back her name was victoria she really new how to handle your cock amazing technique not sure whats going on with the place ?

Offline bonham

anyone knows if timetorelax is open today? want to head down, but don't want to make a wasted trip. thanks!
      yes I went Friday at 8 pm seen the chines girl if there enybody who do a better blow job I want to know who seen her 2 times now thay have only been opening three days a week but she seid would be opening 7 from now on thay interveawed some girls last week 2 black one white so hope thay as good as the normal girl