Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best FBSM in Brum  (Read 801418 times)

Offline Thaifan

[quote author=Tommy1983 link=topic=17498.msg1161919#msg1161919 date=14634

This one is my fav, i'm sure she is still working, but can't find any listings online.  She works from a flat in wylde green, behind shops, top floor I would guess. Really dodgy intercom, so get her to let me in herself.
5 ft. nothing Thai girl with winning smile, quite attractive. Paid £70 for b2b with HR. Nice technique but a little light fingered for me. Nice body, but little tiny pot belly, i'd say she is 30, but could be 40, difficult to say with the Thai’s. not her home I don't think as minimally furnished.
Sexy slow massage, she lets you touch her up and even let you suck her tits and a cheeky snog as well. the b2b didn't last as long as i would of hoped, as she really rubs her bit all over you. Massage ends and she slide up over you penis an massage it over her arse cheeks, at this point, I assume she is waiting for further money offer. I haven’t has yet, and she kisses the old boy, to tempt you one last time. Then is a nice oily HR. finally a nice shower together, and she washes you down.
Comms are always good, and she rarely doesn't answer.
[/quote]

Do you have a number or address for this Thai girl please Tommy?

Offline Villaboy

Hi all. I'm sure this is not the correct way but I'm a bit of a dinosaur & still trying to work site out & how to ask a question. No doubt 1 of you kind chaps will point me in right direction. Has anyone visited RM Massage in Jewellery Quarter? Is it legit, which I think maybe the case, or is there anything else available? Thanks for your help.

Offline Villaboy

Hi all I did promise a review about a lady who advertises on Gumtree. As I use my phone I can't put a link on but the advert is headed Massage by Bubbly lady in Great Barr. Here goes, comms were ok and she's actually based near Vescot. She's 35, tall with cracking legs & very attractive. For £50 she does a topless FBSM. Massage is ok but had better, however she does talk a lot which some may find off putting. She allows touching and sucking on very responsive nips. She also allows gentle touching on the outside of thong but not inside. I think she may allow fingers inside on subsequent visits. Overall not bad but her figure and attractiveness makes up for the average massage and I'll go back again next month to see if there is anymore on offer.

Dodo

Hi all I did promise a review about a lady who advertises on Gumtree. As I use my phone I can't put a link on but the advert is headed Massage by Bubbly lady in Great Barr. Here goes, comms were ok and she's actually based near Vescot. She's 35, tall with cracking legs & very attractive. For £50 she does a topless FBSM. Massage is ok but had better, however she does talk a lot which some may find off putting. She allows touching and sucking on very responsive nips. She also allows gentle touching on the outside of thong but not inside. I think she may allow fingers inside on subsequent visits. Overall not bad but her figure and attractiveness makes up for the average massage and I'll go back again next month to see if there is anymore on offer.
Is this the one?

External Link/Members Only

Like the sound of this one  :rolleyes:.....What's the HR like?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 04:36:18 pm by Dodo »

Offline Tommy1983

Thanks for the info. That's not Sandy, i don't think she has a website. I'll dig her number out and get it to you. I'll have to try Sheryl again. Can i ask what time you went? I went about midday before.
Nice one mate, that would be great. you know where about in Solihull she is based.
Best ime to get Sheryl will be before 9am or after5pm, as i think the keep fit side of things is closed then.

Offline Tommy1983

This one is my fav, i'm sure she is still working, but can't find any listings online.  She works from a flat in wylde green, behind shops, top floor I would guess. Really dodgy intercom, so get her to let me in herself.
5 ft. nothing Thai girl with winning smile, quite attractive. Paid £70 for b2b with HR. Nice technique but a little light fingered for me. Nice body, but little tiny pot belly, i'd say she is 30, but could be 40, difficult to say with the Thai’s. not her home I don't think as minimally furnished.
Sexy slow massage, she lets you touch her up and even let you suck her tits and a cheeky snog as well. the b2b didn't last as long as i would of hoped, as she really rubs her bit all over you. Massage ends and she slide up over you penis an massage it over her arse cheeks, at this point, I assume she is waiting for further money offer. I haven’t has yet, and she kisses the old boy, to tempt you one last time. Then is a nice oily HR. finally a nice shower together, and she washes you down.

alas, i don't seem to have it, the last mobile no. I had is now dead, and I can't find any of her advertisements.
I'll keep looking and inbox you if i find one.

Offline Tommy1983

Hi, dark hair, Rebecca maybe?

Offline Villaboy

Is this the one?

Like the sound of this one  :rolleyes:.....What's the HR like?
Hi Dodo, yes that's the one. HR is acceptable, a bit like the massage, had better but worse too.

Offline Villaboy

Hi, dark hair, Rebecca maybe?
Yes she has quite long dark hair. Told me her name was Michelle

Offline claud223

Hi Dodo, yes that's the one. HR is acceptable, a bit like the massage, had better but worse too.

hi mate
how long were you there for?

thanks

Benson50

This sounds like Rose at Thai orchids relaxing massage - see thread below

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=69601.msg882641#msg882641

Offline gazarrow

Nice one mate, that would be great. you know where about in Solihull she is based.
Best ime to get Sheryl will be before 9am or after5pm, as i think the keep fit side of things is closed then.

I've looked on Google maps and it was Monks Path? Not far from the Stratford road. I'll travel to Shirley on business so it was that side of Solihull

sexdrugsrock

Yes she has quite long dark hair. Told me her name was Michelle

Michelle is her friend, the better half of the pair.... tried number of occasions to get 4 hand our od both, but Rebecca won't cause it's her friend

sexdrugsrock

Didn't sheryl get banned from here, around page 117 cause she got gobby cause someone said she was fat? And didn't I read she gave full service and bb? Sure I saw it somewhere

Offline Tommy1983

Michelle is her friend, the better half of the pair.... tried number of occasions to get 4 hand our od both, but Rebecca won't cause it's her friend
Oh right, so what is Michelle like, and how do you get in touch with her?

Offline Villaboy

Right, I think it’s about time I gave you my field reports and experiences, so here goes.
I started getting FBSM over a year ago, so will go from earliest experience 1st.

Lana (she has a few names) Minworth -She has a few listings online, but I’m pretty certain she may have called it a day.
Large early/mid 50's lady, talks and talks and talks, but to be very very friendly.
1st time I saw her it was £50 for the hour, including HR. God comms, called her landline and booked in, she then gave me her mobile to confirm booking. Arrived on the day, friendly smile and very welcoming. House a bit dingy, but the massage room was clean and quite large.
She told me to strip off, I left my boxers on (1st timer), and she basically pulled them off me and said she had seen it all before. Ha
Decent massage, she seemed to know what she was doing, I opted for firm, and away she went. I feel like I should have enjoyed the massage more than I did, because she was quite proficient, problem was I couldn't fully relax due to the yammering down my ear. Anyway, 50 minutes later, she oiled up and gave the old boy a bit of a fondle.  She was doing quite well, plenty of ball touching and nice fluid strokes, but then when I didn't cum after about 2 minutes she asked if I wanted to finish off, I said not really, please keep going.  That’s where it went bad, it was then like a race to finish.  Anyway I did come, jumped in shower and away I went, promising never to go back.........I did go back for some reason 4 weeks later.
Nice surprise really, she talked less and for £70 she went naturist, which relaxed me more, plus the fact she talked less.
Half way through this massage she got me of the table lay on it herself and asked me if she knew where the female g-spot was, I said no ;0, and she proceeded to grab my hand and force my finger is her hairy fanny, I obliged and she sucked me off......yes I was surprised. She came, or at least pretended to, and then swallowed when I came, and all in all quite enjoyable.
Once again showered and off home I went.

Next, was Chinese herbal boldmere.  I have been here numerous times now, and seen 4 different women.  All good at massage, but varying in HR. always paid £30.00 for half hour and £20.00 for the HR. It’s on the high street, so can be quite daunting 1st walking in, wondering whether people know what you are up to. Ha
I couldn't really give you an accurate report on this one, because the women change (they didn't use to), so you get varying quality HR with decent massage. I will say, never beauties, and always between 30 and 50.  Never got anything more than HR, occasionally fondling, and there was an older lady who used to strip down. Heard reports or Oral, but never encountered, but always ask after hearing these reports. Although sometimes the English is quite broken, comms are good, as someone always answers the phone.

Sheryl Erdington/Tyburn
Blonde lady mid 40's, paid £50.00 for an hour including naturist and HR 9heard her prices have gone up). Good comms once you get hold of her, doesn't like to talk, mainly texting. Will reply to e-mail as well.
Nice chatty lady, but not too chatty. Not great looking, but certainly ugly, ooh and both nipples pierced.
Out of all the massages I have had, I like hers the most, think she is newly trained, but nice and firm and cover everywhere well.
During the massage we chatted, felt relaxed and I was able to touch her freely, with some nice nipple sucking.
She has a nice body for mid-40's, little bit of a tum, and nice ass.
She finished my massage in the 69 position, and gave me really good sensual HR, while I had a little play. Deffo more on offer here, she hinted at it quite a few times.

Rebecca kingstanding - Loud and Brazen, but a very nice lady, i'd say late 30's, early 40's.
Prices vary to be fair, I have paid £40 for an hour once with HR and topless, second time it was £60.00 and was only 45 minutes. Very good comms, will get back to you quickly if having trouble getting in touch.  Bit of a rough area, and on approach you do worry about curtain twitchers.
Anyway, she makes you feel right at home, she can be over chatty, but if you are quiet, she settles down to business.
Decent massage, very oily, so doesn't really get a good deep rub down though. If you get topless she does use her boobs on the massage, and if you are lucky, bit of tit wank too. She is fantastic at the HR, the best in my opinion, she really knows how to work it. I wonder if more is on offer, and do get the impression there might be, if you catch her on a good day.

Lily Thai Great Barr - Don't bother if it’s a sexy HR you want as she is big fat old Thai lady that breathes through her nose, and is the opposite of sexy, just a heavy breathing machine. Saying that good Thai massage.

Hope this is ok guys.

Cheers

Hi all, this sounds like the same lady I used to see when she worked out of a flat on Newton Rd about 10 yrs ago. She started off with a topless HR. I say topless but initially it was a case of opening the top few buttons on her dress and tits out but at least I could fondle & suck them. It then progressed to hand up dress & touching on outside of pants. As I became more regular touching inside was allowed, then naturist followed by swallowing the lot. I eventually got to fuck her a few times before I moved away. I've lost her mobile & the landline is now dead but I'd like to rekindle as massage & extras were very good. Maybe I'm easily pleased.

Offline Villaboy

Pm me & I'll send you her number

rorororo

I've looked on Google maps and it was Monks Path? Not far from the Stratford road. I'll travel to Shirley on business so it was that side of Solihull

Any links/phone number for the Solihull/Monkspath massage?

Dodo

Hi all, this sounds like the same lady I used to see when she worked out of a flat on Newton Rd about 10 yrs ago. She started off with a topless HR. I say topless but initially it was a case of opening the top few buttons on her dress and tits out but at least I could fondle & suck them. It then progressed to hand up dress & touching on outside of pants. As I became more regular touching inside was allowed, then naturist followed by swallowing the lot. I eventually got to fuck her a few times before I moved away. I've lost her mobile & the landline is now dead but I'd like to rekindle as massage & extras were very good. Maybe I'm easily pleased.

Which lady are you refering to that used to work on Newton Road. I'm getting confused :(

Offline Tommy1983

This sounds like Rose at Thai orchids relaxing massage - see thread below

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=69601.msg882641#msg882641

That rings a bell 'Rose', no listing anymore thouh  :(

Offline Tommy1983

Which lady are you refering to that used to work on Newton Road. I'm getting confused :(

Lana/Penny/Jessie what ever shee calls herself these days in Minworth. (magic touch)

Offline Villaboy

I used to know her as Angie when she was in Newton Rd. Now calls herself Lana/Jessie at Minworth (Magic Touch)

Offline Bezb6

Seen nicki yesterday decent massage and b2b gives covered oral and takes a licking if she likes you all for £80 she's got nice fake boobs and good attitude think she does full service as well..apartment is off broad street

Offline Jockey

which Rebeca is this? Any info sorry if already mentioned.

Benson50

I used to know her as Angie when she was in Newton Rd. Now calls herself Lana/Jessie at Minworth (Magic Touch)

She advertised as Magic Touch for months in the Lichfield Gutter press.

I liked her - my only experience of an ageing, common, unshockable type of woman. I got the impression that she was up for anything but would not suggest it first.
However, I found the whole thing a little grubby and wouldn't recommend her unless you want a bit of rough.

Benson50

She advertised as Magic Touch for months in the Lichfield Gutter press.

I liked her - my only experience of an ageing, common, unshockable type of woman. I got the impression that she was up for anything but would not suggest it first.
However, I found the whole thing a little grubby and wouldn't recommend her unless you want a bit of rough.
I just remembered that I opted for naturist but she left her big, black, old-lady pants on, as if there was something to hide. After the massage she did the "find the g spot" thing but her greying,  gingery minge was a real turn-off.

Offline Jockey

can anyone reccomend a lady who is not same old boring?

Maybe finish in 69 position (can be HR finish doesnt need to be oral) ... long teasing and HR

I am quiete bored of the 10 min typical scene and fancy a change...

Thanks guys

Dodo

Seen nicki yesterday decent massage and b2b gives covered oral and takes a licking if she likes you all for £80 she's got nice fake boobs and good attitude think she does full service as well..apartment is off broad street
Link please

Offline Villaboy

Has anyone got up to date number for Sheryl I Pype Hayes & Rose who used to be in Wylde Green. Pm me if necessary. Thx

Offline Jockey

can anyone reccomend a lady who is not same old boring?

Maybe finish in 69 position (can be HR finish doesnt need to be oral) ... long teasing and HR

I am quiete bored of the 10 min typical scene and fancy a change...

Thanks guys

Thanks for all the replys  :dash: :dash: :dash: :diablo: :diablo: :mad: :mad: :angry: :angry:

I guess I will answer all for you!  Left feeling  bored and annoyed with the whole typical FBSM girls, I was happy to hear about this nicki but sadly I have attempted to call her since her and I think ''louise'' started and her prices always seemed steep. Theres been people who say she kisses the old fella, most recently she gives you OW if she likes you all in for £80 however I didn't want to be disappoint myself

sooooooo......

Here goes, I wake up frustrated and start off my searching, I find a new thai girl use to do massage in Leicester, looks like a great rack and than a bit of digging I found her personal pictures and she wasn't my cup of tea, I would have only enjoyed her tits... so I continued and I found

I did some digging and saw some pictures, she looked good and I was on my way. Only was told £40 sensual is okay.

I got there and she was preety but very skinny, nice tits for her body, scar down her chest but she had a skinny 18 year old body. Smallest arse you will see with B cup (I'm guessing) tits on her

So I got prompting to whats on offer, ends up ''the flower special'' was available

£80 b2b
£100 including FS
£120 FS CUM 2 TIMES

So I'm feeling eager - £120 it is lets see how this goes, she gets massaging, and its a good technique, a little light (sensual) a lot of CC swipes, I mean  A LOT, playing and massaging my sack and all sorts, ohh my I was feeling happy. She asked me to turn over, got it covered and she hoped on top, I wanted something different, sweetie, you lay down as I stand..... NO PROBLEM, she said, on her back legs in the air and I got pounding rubbing her tits and clit ... at all this point she was rubbing herself up and down, gripping the ''sheet'' and seems to be enjoying it ''so I think yea I know you just want me to cum'' boy was I wrong straight after I did cum (10 minutes in) she decided to have a fiddle with herself and said ''I want to cum again'' .... theres me thinking she was faking it...

Anyway now I shot my load... She gets massaging, I ask her to go hard and she asks if she can use her ''medicine oil rub ting'' bit like wickes... I said yes and she got to work, great massage actually to be fair a lot of teasing once again, I turned over and one hand was on my cock which she was massaging the rest of me with the other, there was times where she would use 2 hands on the old fella and than stop massage my leg and than 1 hand back on it... I'm sure you get the picture, anyway shes got me rock again and I think ohh dear its only going to be a HJ ending.... All of a sudden ''you wana fuck'' yes please, she gets doggy I pound away, it wasn't happening, I ask for a bj, she says okay once again it wasn't happening, I said ok lets try a oily HJ (tried in various positions) and ended up giving up... the second shot wasn't cumming...

I checked and I had ran over time by 15 minutes she still offered me to shower and was polite as ever

Pros
Discreet location around the back (hard to explain but I think its discreet as you can get)
Her attitude
good massage
good BJ (COVERED)
good HJ
Enthusiastic

Cons
Spits a lot of spit out during BJ
skinny

Overall I feel as a winner  :yahoo: with this punt ....

For all you that want to go and get some action just tell her you want the flower special as the rest will be history  :thumbsup:

I forgot to add its a massage table (sadly it seems very weak)

Also body type can be best descrbed as '' marinas body '' for all thoese who know marina from erdington
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 02:25:55 pm by Jockey »

Offline Fbsm

Offline Oooops

Sounds like Gumli who got the boot from Kulab Nails. If it is her she's damn good and a lovely girl.  :hi:

Offline Jockey

Nice report jockey....was this the same lady

Thats her and I found her myself on fb

Hope you all enjoy

Offline Bezb6

Flower works in Aston with a Pakistani guy who answered her phone and submitted her ad on vivastreet some people might find it uncomfortable with him next door.. Was he in the house when you went to see her jockey??

Offline Jockey

no pal there was no one there I think anyway. Her house is like a maze there was 1 door I didnt look behind but the coast seems clear otherwise

cant assure anyone though but Im 99% when I went there it was just her

Dodo

Sounds like Gumli who got the boot from Kulab Nails. If it is her she's damn good and a lovely girl.  :hi:
Is it her??

Online bonham

went to time for relax Thursday text asked if Victoria was still working there reply yes but other girls offer more service not just massage hr. but love her hand job so I thurt I just drive there and go in cus new owners now there was a chines girl there 27 year old I seid is Victoria working I want to book her. no only me hard to get her to understand but there is a few more girls work diffrent days so thurt well I here now I have you booked 30 min 60 pounds naked massage body to body best uncoverd blowjob ever for me then sex went over by 15 min so gave her 80 she wanted sex but I was enjoying blowjob to much that's y went over having sex let me do enythink I wanted so good punt

Dodo

went to time for relax Thursday text asked if Victoria was still working there reply yes but other girls offer more service not just massage hr. but love her hand job so I thurt I just drive there and go in cus new owners now there was a chines girl there 27 year old I seid is Victoria working I want to book her. no only me hard to get her to understand but there is a few more girls work diffrent days so thurt well I here now I have you booked 30 min 60 pounds naked massage body to body best uncoverd blowjob ever for me then sex went over by 15 min so gave her 80 she wanted sex but I was enjoying blowjob to much that's y went over having sex let me do enythink I wanted so good punt
Think I got the gist of that  :(

....but, what was her names and what does she look like ??

Online bonham

I did ask her name but forgot in all the exitment but she did say she works nealy every day don't think there enymore chines girls there but other nationalities

Dodo

I did ask her name but forgot in all the exitment but she did say she works nealy every day don't think there enymore chines girls there but other nationalities
What does she look like, face, tits, legs, body etc. etc. ??

Online bonham

I found her pretty and nice body considering I not into chines girls only for massage

Online bonham

nice to find some younger chines girls for a change usuly jnto there 40s 50s but don't go there if you love a good massage with her massage bed gone but everythink else was brill
« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 11:38:39 pm by bonham »

Offline Villaboy

Is time for relax on the Bristol Rd. I might try there sometime next week

Online bonham

yes on Bristol rd let us know how you get on cus other girls there need there need reveawing

Wilson

Thats her and I found her myself on fb

Hope you all enjoy

Did you not find the ticking of her pacemaker a bit offputting!

Offline Jockey

Did you not find the ticking of her pacemaker a bit offputting!

Didn't hear it with her moan and grouns however that explains the scar. :scare:

Offline Jockey

Any reports on this one anyone?

This is the lady I saw prior. ok massage, big tits, big belly

Shes paid by the hour by the lady she lives with

Online bonham

went to lode lane shop today hour massage with nicol age 24 sexy girl she seid thers another 22 year old works there but no touching not been there for a while that's 2 great ones in a week tried to book a new one in sparkbrook but no bookings left so went lode lane without apintment got lucky