Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best FBSM in Brum  (Read 801145 times)

Offline gazarrow

Hi gents

I've found the thread very helpful so thank you. Does anyone have any info on Roxy in Acocks Green? Here's the link.

External Link/Members Only

If not i'll toftt and report.

Many Thanks

sexdrugsrock

Hi gents

I've found the thread very helpful so thank you. Does anyone have any info on Roxy in Acocks Green? Here's the link.

Many Thanks

I had communication issuws she answered once saying text her then didn't bother replying to text so didn't bother

Offline wolfstep

I had communication issuws she answered once saying text her then didn't bother replying to text so didn't bother

Yep have to agree, texts I missed your call then does not pick up. So on that note I did not bother myself!!

WS

Offline gazarrow

Thanks Sexdrugs & Wolfstep. To be honest i've had the same but then when i've spoken to her she seems quite nice. Might have to take the plunge and take the out come on the chin.

Offline Villaboy

Hi all new to ukpunting. I've visited Roxy in Acocks Green. Had loads of communication issues but got to see her eventually. Paid  £40 for 1/2 hr with topless BJ. Massage nothing to write home about. Turned over, took top & bra off but little touching of them & certainly not allowed to put them in mouth. Won't be returning.

Dodo

Thanks Sexdrugs & Wolfstep. To be honest i've had the same but then when i've spoken to her she seems quite nice. Might have to take the plunge and take the out come on the chin.

Fuck me that's a new one....... COC.....I fancy a bit of that :rolleyes:

Dellboy1

do you have a link that I might have missed?
Her number shows recent wanted ad for accommodation!

Is that Kesha?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline gazarrow

Haha Dodo I walked right into that one

0Zoneplayer

It was with Li.
OMG it was terrific and im only new to punting lads. GONNA go there again soon. Was fucking wild. She even licked my balls 😭🌚but what i didn't like was when she stuck her finger up my ass without asking. Im not into that but maybe her other clients are into it. ️️Anyway I didn't make a fuss otherwise I would ruin atmosphere. She struggled to wank me off toward the end so I sorta had to do it myself as I wasn't letting up. She said she was tired because of the sex plus the wanking.

She wears a masseuse uniform but this Time I stuck my hand inside it. Let me paint a picture. She was massaging my head and my face was facing the ceiling. I then could see through the gaps from my view and raised my hand and slithered up there while she was applying more oil(and not looking at me)

Got her breast and fondled with one hand. Not large but like my asians petite. Can't say too much guys otherwise she may not do anything anymore. Im sure everything I have stated was an indicator of sorts, that should be easy to figure out who.

P.s. Shave ️otherwise nothing will happen down there

I know this is irrelevant guys but what would be better. Stripclub and seeing everything from pussy to tits and getting a chance to cop a feel or a masseuse and getting lucky?

P.s.s
Are there any other masseuses who give HR or OWO?

0Zoneplayer

Now then boom, watch my lips......type into 'search' the name 'Yumi' and voila as if by magic up pop the reviews.

Boom Boom  :rolleyes:

I saw her on AW. Outside masseuse job she does services £70 30 min sex no bareback. There's other prices but I saw her photos while I was beating the wood.
️Btw in terms of who she works for she is independent

Offline fredhiggins

It was with Li.
OMG it was terrific and im only new to punting lads. GONNA go there again soon. Was fucking wild. She even licked my balls 😭🌚but what i didn't like was when she stuck her finger up my ass without asking. Im not into that but maybe her other clients are into it. ️️Anyway I didn't make a fuss otherwise I would ruin atmosphere. She struggled to wank me off toward the end so I sorta had to do it myself as I wasn't letting up. She said she was tired because of the sex plus the wanking.

She wears a masseuse uniform but this Time I stuck my hand inside it. Let me paint a picture. She was massaging my head and my face was facing the ceiling. I then could see through the gaps from my view and raised my hand and slithered up there while she was applying more oil(and not looking at me)

Got her breast and fondled with one hand. Not large but like my asians petite. Can't say too much guys otherwise she may not do anything anymore. Im sure everything I have stated was an indicator of sorts, that should be easy to figure out who.

I know this is irrelevant guys but what would be better. Stripclub and seeing everything from pussy to tits and getting a chance to cop a feel or a masseuse and getting lucky?

P.s.s

You shagged Li - Li from Coventry?

Offline normski

Bad news guys. Soni is leaving to move to London later this month...
I doubt this is a permanent thing as she often spends a week or two massaging down London sides.

0Zoneplayer

Noooo her name was Li Mei. She's based in further regions of Cov. Not Li Li goodness no. She don't offer anything
Lei mei is near corporation street

Offline normski

Hi gents

Many Thanks
I've seen her a year ago. Looks wise, let's just say the her skin has seen better days....poor massage. She offers OWO, CIM and swallows. Also, if she takes a liking to you, you get to fuck her as well.

Hope this helps. :hi:

Offline gazarrow

Thanks Normski, how old would you say she is and does she have a nice figure?

Dodo

Is that Kesha?

Ain't got a clue Del, I've never seen her but would like a link and for someone to answer your question.
Why do you think it might be Kesha?? And where did the pic come from?? If it is her I wouldn't say 'no' to a massage from her.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 09:50:51 pm by Dodo »

Offline baseball_99

It was with Li.

P.s.s

Hi Ozone, do you have link pls? If your after HR try Jane she is Thai & advertises on Vivastreet. If you want owo you could get lucky with Bella or try Sammy.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 10:14:08 pm by baseball_99 »

Dellboy1

Noooo her name was Li Mei. She's based in further regions of Cov. Not Li Li goodness no. She don't offer anything
Lei mei is near corporation street

do you mean the cooperation street in  Coventry which is CV1 AREAS

Dellboy1

I could not find any other Li in Coventry, I just checked your posts, and the only asked was the Chinese Li at Coventry Street, can you please confirm privately if  she really does allow you to suck her nipples, I am really desperate to go and find that, i was her regular for almost thee years now, and I cannot remember a time I even touched her.

Please could you confirm that to me in private

Dellboy1

I just snap shooted your posts here, and you were queried about LI a week ago.

Dodo

Ain't got a clue Del, I've never seen her but would like a link and for someone to answer your question.
Why do you think it might be Kesha?? And where did the pic come from?? If it is her I wouldn't say 'no' to a massage from her.

Dell ??

Offline Rook69

Im guessing shortened version of Dellboy.

Offline Rook69

While Im here - Im trying to find out some info about 2 mature ladies who do a 4 hand massage in Kingstanding.
I contacted them and they said they do an hour at 60 quid with HE or 80 for Oral. Apparently Smithie was going to try them and another fella - I PM'ed both guys but never heard anything back....... can anyone give me a quick review?

Offline Villaboy

Has anyone seen Gumtree ad posted by beauty for Great Barr bubbly lady & been to see her? Any reviews will be appreciated. If not I'll pay a visit soon & report back

Roadster

While Im here - Im trying to find out some info about 2 mature ladies who do a 4 hand massage in Kingstanding.
I contacted them and they said they do an hour at 60 quid with HE or 80 for Oral. Apparently Smithie was going to try them and another fella - I PM'ed both guys but never heard anything back....... can anyone give me a quick review?

They are not spring chickens, in fact they are rough as you like.  They charge £60 for a 4 hander with HE or £80 for a 4 hander with OWO.  The massage is average to good and the OWO from two mouths works well as you might expect.

I love rough older women so ... pig in s**t ... if you like hardbodied teens perhaps not so much.

Two girl blowie for £80.  Ho much more of a review do you actually need  :D :D

Offline Rook69

Nice one Roadster - I might have to take the plunge as they sound very much what I like. The hardbodies as you describe them are all very nice but I tend to find the older and to be honest rougher women look after you better. Just my opinion. Was the place okay or did you need an array of weaponary to get to and from your car?  :P

gerrybear

Here is the thread:https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=89363.msg1090696#msg1090696

Offline Rook69

Thanks for the link - I did read it (tried to avoid the newbie error of not searching first) but it ends with Smithie PMing the review. I PM'ed him to ask if he could send it me but got no response. Got the feedback I needed so cheers fellas.  :D

Roadster

Was the place okay or did you need an array of weaponary to get to and from your car?  :P

The house was fine.  It's at the blunt end of a cul de sac.  Feels a bit like a perp walk getting there but I didn't see any curtain twitchers. 

Online bonham

[/quotelooks abit like her but don't think it is. her hair more up now but used to be like that

Online bonham

no its not her but looks like her abit

Dodo

Now I am totally confused.
Kesha, Kesha, who the fuck is Kesha??

Offline Jockey

kissable_kate23

:dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Why is she not in birmingham :wackogirl:

Offline Jockey

It was with Li.

P.s.s

Who was the lady in your post? Seems to be no info?

Offline Oooops

Who was the lady in your post? Seems to be no info?
Call me cynical but I can't remember my last wet dream but it sounds like ozone one can  :rolleyes:

Offline Tommy1983

They are not spring chickens, in fact they are rough as you like.  They charge £60 for a 4 hander with HE or £80 for a 4 hander with OWO.  The massage is average to good and the OWO from two mouths works well as you might expect.

I love rough older women so ... pig in s**t ... if you like hardbodied teens perhaps not so much.

Two girl blowie for £80.  Ho much more of a review do you actually need  :D :D

Alright mate, rough and slim or rough and fat, that's the big question, and do you think they offer naturist?

Cheers

Offline Rook69

I get the impression that they offer most things. If they do a 2 girl OWO then a Naturalist will be easily within reach.

Offline brumboy1

Decided to toft on the below post as it was local to me and wanted to do my bit for UKP lol

So comms were great sent text in morning asking if available given times, booking confirmed for 11am and address given.

Arrived at location it was a flat within a house on Dolphin Lane, Acocks green, nice area and discreet, flat/house itself was not the nicest on the inside bit rotten but decided to stay and experience it.

The lady herself is a mature english women id say mid 40's so perfect for a few of you guys  :lol:

Massage it self was okay booked for 30 mins time ran over slightly, she massages with a cream rather than oils and after massaging it in wipes it off with a paper towel which isn't a great feeling. Turned over for HR and this was okay touching was allowed so made it easier to shoot my load however was fully clothed.

Price was £35 for half hour with HR, i was also offered an hour with oral for £60.

overall not an enjoyable experience for me due to personal preference but if an older english women is your thing then here is a cracker

Hi gents

Many Thanks

Offline Rook69

Nice one Brumboy - I dont mind the older lady so she could be on the list.

Went to see Bhawani 'Lovely Bhawani relaxing therapy' at Weoley Castle area yesterday (cant post link from phone). Good comms by text and easy parking. House is a bit scruffy and Bhawani is late 40's (nice boobs and fair figure). £50 was 1 hour massage with 'private tantric' - she started a nice massage then another woman came in (for about 1 minute I was having a 4 hander - bliss), but bhawani left me with the other very quiet lady who did my back. After about 30 minutes they swapped over and Bwahani took charge again.. she does a very nice massage, not the best ive had but nice, but her Tantric massage was great. Instead of doing the usual massage around your old man then grab it like an epileptic bellringer Bhawani massages all around with little grabs and fondles with oil. This goes on for a while and I must admit was very nice. After I turned over I noticed she was in a skimpy top and pink thong. Being always nervous of offending them I keep my hands to myself so she picked up my hand and put it on her while she continued massaging clearly telling me that its fine with her. The massage continued for another 10 minutes of old fella playing before she did some techique that was new to me that finished it all off. Shower offered but opted for a towel down. Went home happy 8.5/10

Roadster

Nice one Brumboy - I dont mind the older lady so she could be on the list.

Went to see Bhawani 'Lovely Bhawani relaxing therapy' at Weoley Castle area yesterday (cant post link from phone). Good comms by text and easy parking. House is a bit scruffy and Bhawani is late 40's (nice boobs and fair figure). £50 was 1 hour massage with 'private tantric' - she started a nice massage then another woman came in (for about 1 minute I was having a 4 hander - bliss), but bhawani left me with the other very quiet lady who did my back. After about 30 minutes they swapped over and Bwahani took charge again.. she does a very nice massage, not the best ive had but nice, but her Tantric massage was great. Instead of doing the usual massage around your old man then grab it like an epileptic bellringer Bhawani massages all around with little grabs and fondles with oil. This goes on for a while and I must admit was very nice. After I turned over I noticed she was in a skimpy top and pink thong. Being always nervous of offending them I keep my hands to myself so she picked up my hand and put it on her while she continued massaging clearly telling me that its fine with her. The massage continued for another 10 minutes of old fella playing before she did some techique that was new to me that finished it all off. Shower offered but opted for a towel down. Went home happy 8.5/10

Dodo

Thanks for that review Rook, what is she like in the face department??

Offline Rook69

No probs mate - facially she is...... a little old. Not particularly unattractive in my opinion. There is a photo floating around on one of her adverts of a young attractive indian style girl....... that really isnt bhawani as she is polish.

Offline temptation

Thanks for that review Rook, what is she like in the face department??

She is quite attractive in my opinion,  if you put her number in wattsapp there's a nice picture of her on there.  She's lovely to talk to and has some very good he techniques,  on one of my many visits she did some great technique of massaging towards my cock for a while that led to a fantastic orgasm,  she said see where I directed all the energy! 
I've had other visits where's she's come into the room after her friend did the initial massage and she climbed on top of me (sadly whilst I was face Down!  )  and sat on me whilst writhing and massaging me which made me cum before she had touched my cock.
Like the last poster said she will put your hand on her tits to let you have a feel.  I normally pay £25 for 30 min including HE and a feel through her clothes.  I've also had fully nude for £40 she skillfully  keeps her pussy away from your fingers though. I'd go there more often but it's a bit close to home   I can actually see her house from my bedroom window. 

Dellboy1

Some one have stated last week in this thread, that Li at Coventry gave him extras, many punters asked him to provide further details to whom he meant for, could that punter please provide further details, if you think damage her personally, could you please message me privately

Offline Rook69

Lol - Temptation. That is close.... mind you, at least you didnt need to spend an hour in crap brum traffic trying to get there.  :rolleyes:

Offline Tommy1983

Right, I think it’s about time I gave you my field reports and experiences, so here goes.
I started getting FBSM over a year ago, so will go from earliest experience 1st.

Lana (she has a few names) Minworth -She has a few listings online, but I’m pretty certain she may have called it a day.
Large early/mid 50's lady, talks and talks and talks, but to be very very friendly.
1st time I saw her it was £50 for the hour, including HR. God comms, called her landline and booked in, she then gave me her mobile to confirm booking. Arrived on the day, friendly smile and very welcoming. House a bit dingy, but the massage room was clean and quite large.
She told me to strip off, I left my boxers on (1st timer), and she basically pulled them off me and said she had seen it all before. Ha
Decent massage, she seemed to know what she was doing, I opted for firm, and away she went. I feel like I should have enjoyed the massage more than I did, because she was quite proficient, problem was I couldn't fully relax due to the yammering down my ear. Anyway, 50 minutes later, she oiled up and gave the old boy a bit of a fondle.  She was doing quite well, plenty of ball touching and nice fluid strokes, but then when I didn't cum after about 2 minutes she asked if I wanted to finish off, I said not really, please keep going.  That’s where it went bad, it was then like a race to finish.  Anyway I did come, jumped in shower and away I went, promising never to go back.........I did go back for some reason 4 weeks later.
Nice surprise really, she talked less and for £70 she went naturist, which relaxed me more, plus the fact she talked less.
Half way through this massage she got me of the table lay on it herself and asked me if she knew where the female g-spot was, I said no ;0, and she proceeded to grab my hand and force my finger is her hairy fanny, I obliged and she sucked me off......yes I was surprised. She came, or at least pretended to, and then swallowed when I came, and all in all quite enjoyable.
Once again showered and off home I went.

Next, was Chinese herbal boldmere.  I have been here numerous times now, and seen 4 different women.  All good at massage, but varying in HR. always paid £30.00 for half hour and £20.00 for the HR. It’s on the high street, so can be quite daunting 1st walking in, wondering whether people know what you are up to. Ha
I couldn't really give you an accurate report on this one, because the women change (they didn't use to), so you get varying quality HR with decent massage. I will say, never beauties, and always between 30 and 50.  Never got anything more than HR, occasionally fondling, and there was an older lady who used to strip down. Heard reports or Oral, but never encountered, but always ask after hearing these reports. Although sometimes the English is quite broken, comms are good, as someone always answers the phone.

Sheryl Erdington/Tyburn
Blonde lady mid 40's, paid £50.00 for an hour including naturist and HR 9heard her prices have gone up). Good comms once you get hold of her, doesn't like to talk, mainly texting. Will reply to e-mail as well.
Nice chatty lady, but not too chatty. Not great looking, but certainly ugly, ooh and both nipples pierced.
Out of all the massages I have had, I like hers the most, think she is newly trained, but nice and firm and cover everywhere well.
During the massage we chatted, felt relaxed and I was able to touch her freely, with some nice nipple sucking.
She has a nice body for mid-40's, little bit of a tum, and nice ass.
She finished my massage in the 69 position, and gave me really good sensual HR, while I had a little play. Deffo more on offer here, she hinted at it quite a few times.

Rebecca kingstanding - Loud and Brazen, but a very nice lady, i'd say late 30's, early 40's.
Prices vary to be fair, I have paid £40 for an hour once with HR and topless, second time it was £60.00 and was only 45 minutes. Very good comms, will get back to you quickly if having trouble getting in touch.  Bit of a rough area, and on approach you do worry about curtain twitchers.
Anyway, she makes you feel right at home, she can be over chatty, but if you are quiet, she settles down to business.
Decent massage, very oily, so doesn't really get a good deep rub down though. If you get topless she does use her boobs on the massage, and if you are lucky, bit of tit wank too. She is fantastic at the HR, the best in my opinion, she really knows how to work it. I wonder if more is on offer, and do get the impression there might be, if you catch her on a good day.

This one is my fav, i'm sure she is still working, but can't find any listings online.  She works from a flat in wylde green, behind shops, top floor I would guess. Really dodgy intercom, so get her to let me in herself.
5 ft. nothing Thai girl with winning smile, quite attractive. Paid £70 for b2b with HR. Nice technique but a little light fingered for me. Nice body, but little tiny pot belly, i'd say she is 30, but could be 40, difficult to say with the Thai’s. not her home I don't think as minimally furnished.
Sexy slow massage, she lets you touch her up and even let you suck her tits and a cheeky snog as well. the b2b didn't last as long as i would of hoped, as she really rubs her bit all over you. Massage ends and she slide up over you penis an massage it over her arse cheeks, at this point, I assume she is waiting for further money offer. I haven’t has yet, and she kisses the old boy, to tempt you one last time. Then is a nice oily HR. finally a nice shower together, and she washes you down.
Comms are always good, and she rarely doesn't answer.

Lily Thai Great Barr - Don't bother if it’s a sexy HR you want as she is big fat old Thai lady that breathes through her nose, and is the opposite of sexy, just a heavy breathing machine. Saying that good Thai massage.

Hope this is ok guys.

Cheers

Offline gazarrow

Hi Tommy

Thanks for the info. I've seen Lana too, i think. Did she work from Garage house Minworth? If so i knew her as Angie. Never had HR from her but do miss her massage. She did give me her mobile but i've lost it. If you have it could you pm me?
Again i've seen Sheryl, does she work from a fitness shop by pype hayes? I got nothing out of her. I thought it was a legit massage. There was someone else there doing personal training at the time so when i left the massage room there was about 4 people out there. I was a bit gutted because i thought she was quite fit.

I know its old school but there's a lady who advertises in the Birmingham Mail as 'Therapist' in Solihull. I saw her a couple of years ago. Comms straight forward but only works mon-fri 10 till 6. Works from a nice house in a decent part of Solihull (i'm not that familiar with that part of the world). The lady herself was late 50's, not a bad looker with blonde hair, quite petite. Service is supposed to be a massage but you pay £50, quick tickle, rolled straight over for HR which was quite good. The massage takes place in a bedroom on a proper table so gives the impression of being legit. I don't know what extras would be on offer but i think she does offer a FS for £70 but like i say i went a few years back. Her numbers back in the Mail. It was a decent experience however i'm pretty sure there was a fella in the house too which made me on edge. I think her name was Sandy.

Offline Tommy1983

Hi Tommy

Thanks for the info. I've seen Lana too, i think. Did she work from Garage house Minworth? If so i knew her as Angie. Never had HR from her but do miss her massage. She did give me her mobile but i've lost it. If you have it could you pm me?
Again i've seen Sheryl, does she work from a fitness shop by pype hayes? I got nothing out of her. I thought it was a legit massage. There was someone else there doing personal training at the time so when i left the massage room there was about 4 people out there. I was a bit gutted because i thought she was quite fit.

I know its old school but there's a lady who advertises in the Birmingham Mail as 'Therapist' in Solihull. I saw her a couple of years ago. Comms straight forward but only works mon-fri 10 till 6. Works from a nice house in a decent part of Solihull (i'm not that familiar with that part of the world). The lady herself was late 50's, not a bad looker with blonde hair, quite petite. Service is supposed to be a massage but you pay £50, quick tickle, rolled straight over for HR which was quite good. The massage takes place in a bedroom on a proper table so gives the impression of being legit. I don't know what extras would be on offer but i think she does offer a FS for £70 but like i say i went a few years back. Her numbers back in the Mail. It was a decent experience however i'm pretty sure there was a fella in the house too which made me on edge. I think her name was Sandy.

Yep Lana/Angie, thats the house.
Not sure she is about anymore, tried her landline just the other day and nothing. Haven't got her mobile anymore, was on an old phone. She does have a few adverts online, but i think they may be freebies, so have never been removed. Still worth a try though. Sheryl Pype Hayes, and trust me, she offers more.  I think maybe this is before and after gym hours.
This Sandy -www.sandysholistictherapy.co.uk/

Offline gazarrow

Yep Lana/Angie, thats the house.
Not sure she is about anymore, tried her landline just the other day and nothing. Haven't got her mobile anymore, was on an old phone. She does have a few adverts online, but i think they may be freebies, so have never been removed. Still worth a try though. Sheryl Pype Hayes, and trust me, she offers more.  I think maybe this is before and after gym hours.
This Sandy -www.sandysholistictherapy.co.uk/

Thanks for the info. That's not Sandy, i don't think she has a website. I'll dig her number out and get it to you. I'll have to try Sheryl again. Can i ask what time you went? I went about midday before.