Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best FBSM in Brum  (Read 801648 times)

Offline normski

I lost the track for this now LOL, its Bella yes?
Hahaha....that's the lady I'm referring to....aka jina and whatever else she calls herself

smithie1000

Hahaha....that's the lady I'm referring to....aka jina and whatever else she calls herself
I will have to come over brum if she is that good  :wacko:

Offline normski

I will have to come over brum if she is that good  :wacko:
Smithie,

Please remember, bella's not the best at massaging and she's the first to admit it. But makes up for it in her 'naughty play/tease', lovely body for her age and an easy to get on with personally.

smithie1000

Smithie,

Please remember, bella's not the best at massaging and she's the first to admit it. But makes up for it in her 'naughty play/tease', lovely body for her age and an easy to get on with personally.
Too late is all over my leg now lol. she sounds lovely  :wacko:

priince_

Even though I may not have inserted my wood in her I still had a great time with a good price. Will have to pay her a visit again soon but until then.. Who's going to recommend another good-un?  :angelgirl:

Offline normski

Have you tried Bella's best friend Jane? She works from the same apartments and has a lovely rack!

You can find her on VS and GT

Dodo

Dodo lad, have you th
ought about seeing Nancy again?

Yep, she is high on the 'to do' list but I think she is away right now.

boredguyxx

Hi guys,

I'm thinking of booking Scarlett, and her profile states 60 for h/hour, 80 for hr. Has anyone tried h/hr, and if so, what's the difference between the two?

Thanks!
D

Offline xxxpacxxx

30 minutes. Sorry, couldn't resist.

Dodo

Hi guys,

I'm thinking of booking Scarlett, and her profile states 60 for h/hour, 80 for hr. Has anyone tried h/hr, and if so, what's the difference between the two?

Thanks!
D

30 minutes 🙄

boredguyxx

Lol ok I had that coming. All services are the same I presume, just shorter?

priince_

Have you tried Bella's best friend Jane? She works from the same apartments and has a lovely rack!

You can find her on VS and GT

Nope I have not. Does she provide the same?

Dodo

Nope I have not. Does she provide the same?
She IMHO is more attractive than Bella but not so liberal with the extras and time. Like you, I always go over time with Bella, who by the way is after a nice English bloke like you......gerrinthere  :crazy:

priince_

LOL you guys have no chill  :lol: :lol: Its funny you say that though actually it reminded me that she mentioned a couple times "if you want to be with me"... then would state something.. She stated she was 28 but I'm sure I read somebody say she is 42?  :unknown:

thailuver

HI all just back from ? Linda or was it Julie? the Chinese massage in northfield I got the number from this site sop thought would try, there was mention of an old and young woman working there this one was around I,d guess 60 or at least approaching!
called her at 1pm today to say could do 3pm, she said 40 one hour I said with HJ and naked she said £60.
Well my hearing musta gone cos when I got there I asked price she said 25 half hour 40 one hour for massage
I asked her with strip and naked as before but this time it was 80 an hour 60 half hour I asked if I have hour will you include sucking she asked extra 10 I had a flash of leaving thought then bollox am here so 30 mins half hour
she had a tiny body with big belly and hugh fat mound on fanny she gave an half ok massage and arse tickling I quite enjoyed ?? (no insertions wanted or asked ) stopped half way as wife phoned me ??? answered then carried on she did quite nice body body with little titties sliding on my oily back turn over then an oily wank
clean up with wipes then to the door, at wich I asked are u Julie or Linda as add is confusing she looked puzzled and said she was nana
any way was ok f quick 30 mins but hardly a beauty am interested if this is the older one mentioned earlier in thread think her number was page 23 or there abouts difficult t say if I,d go back maybe for massage alone at 40 an hour and wank myself free would consider but 60 30 mins was a bit much for skinflint like me and like said def not oil painting

thailuver

woops just realised above was for Chinese massage posts I think are well getting hang of things slowly

paulj

Ref post 3115:

From your description this was neither Linda (who is about 60) or Judy (who is mid forties).

Paul

Offline Fatdude

Katy at Health Care 4U in King's Heath gets my vote. Mid to late 30s I'd guess though not sure the picture on the advert is a good reflection. I thought she was pretty decent looking still. Good Comms.

Nice welcome and smile. House was easy to find and seemed like reasonable area (it was late so didn't t pay much attention but easy free parking).

Offered b2b but I said I'd stick with HE. She proceeded to give the best massage I've had to date. Deep tissue. Worked hard and strong girl. Seemed genuinely intent of relieving tension at top of neck. After a while moved to sensual massage.

I'd booked an hour and never felt any clock watching. Her music stopped though to her surprised and it indicated time was up except she hadn't finished with me and said not to worry she won't charge extra. I have to say I've never come across such a decent attitude. I did not feel rushed even though she did take a call from someone who must have been waiting his turn. She said it would be another 20minutes.

Eventually I was on my front for the end event. I knew from reading this forum she puts her finger up the bum so I was prepared though not quite knowing if it were my thing. Turns out it's not something that particularly floats my boat but It didn't bother me either. The hand job was good and by the end of it I had had a great experience. As I said I really felt I had a great massage and certainly had longer than I booked. The hand job at the end was the icing on the cake. I always feel a little odd with the girl cleaning me up afterwards but I'm getting used to it.  :D

Katy offered me to take shower but I knew I'd overrun. She wiped the oil she had used down with a towel which I appreciated too. Next time I will look forward to b2b. Well recommended.

Online claud223

Hi Fatdude

ive been thinking of booking Katy

whats does she charge for various services?

thanks

Offline fuddle

Good report of Katy4U, Fatdude. I agree - she's the best masseuse who also does FBSM in Brum.

Claud: standard pricing structure, if I remember correctly. B2B  = £80.

Offline Fatdude

Yeah I just paid for hour and HE for 60quid. Wish I had paid for b2b. i guess she is fully naked from start of visit Fuddle ? Too bad I don't go that way very often and there's a couple of others I wouldn't mind trying too but I have intention on a return at some point. The massage alone was worth it for me.

Stimpy

Review for Nina

Last minute punt last week had a call round to see who was available and ended up speaking to Nina, first time I had been to visit her initial impression was good communication directions as always text then phone ,after being let into the building I had a 5 minute walk round trying to find Nina's flat (out the lift turn left) knocked on the door and as they usually do door opened itself to find Nina standing behind it ,mixed emotions when I first walked in she was dressed as requested full lingerie stocking suspenders etc but also a little larger than described (I'd say abort a size 12) but what the hell i'm here now , showered and sorted out paperwork £80 b2b ,Nina said bed or table I took the bed option what can I say initial reservations where quickly forgotten Nina is up there with the best of them she soon got me going and abandoned the massage in favour of b2b at my request , tits are superb and she was more than happy to use them and me to fool around as much as possible , I asked if she did anymore initial response was no just he , when I said 'I'm happy to pay some more ' she soon asked oral or full service ,I wasn't after full service and ended up with amazing owo for another £20 , now I would normally have jumped off the bed if anyone tried owo but she was stray down there before I'd realised she wasn't going to use a condom didn't take to long to finish me off and she then cleaned me down rolled me over and finished the massage showered and done  ,i was surprised by the owo something I would normally even contemplate,would I recommend Nina yes highly although not the smallest fittest Thai she is sexy as hell and uses what she's got next time I would make sure condom was used for oral though .

External Link/Members Only

smithie1000

Review for Nina

Last minute punt last week had a call round to see who was available and ended up speaking to Nina, first time I had been to visit her initial impression was good communication directions as always text then phone ,after being let into the building I had a 5 minute walk round trying to find Nina's flat (out the lift turn left) knocked on the door and as they usually do door opened itself to find Nina standing behind it ,mixed emotions when I first walked in she was dressed as requested full lingerie stocking suspenders etc but also a little larger than described (I'd say abort a size 12) but what the hell i'm here now , showered and sorted out paperwork £80 b2b ,Nina said bed or table I took the bed option what can I say initial reservations where quickly forgotten Nina is up there with the best of them she soon got me going and abandoned the massage in favour of b2b at my request , tits are superb and she was more than happy to use them and me to fool around as much as possible , I asked if she did anymore initial response was no just he , when I said 'I'm happy to pay some more ' she soon asked oral or full service ,I wasn't after full service and ended up with amazing owo for another £20 , now I would normally have jumped off the bed if anyone tried owo but she was stray down there before I'd realised she wasn't going to use a condom didn't take to long to finish me off and she then cleaned me down rolled me over and finished the massage showered and done  ,i was surprised by the owo something I would normally even contemplate,would I recommend Nina yes highly although not the smallest fittest Thai she is sexy as hell and uses what she's got next time I would make sure condom was used for oral though .

Nice one Stimpy  :hi:

Offline Jockey

Went to see this one.

Total confusion. theres 2 ladies there, 1 is sexy and 1 is your average mature, mid section defiantly needs some improvements by far, good tits for her age.

How it went:

- telephone call, i like you wow im excited to see you... i asked her how much it was she said £100 b2b for 60 minutes I said its too much how about for 90 minutes she said £90. I got totally confused, re-confirmed ect many times she was like yes 90 minutes £90.

Right so I arrived its near the ibis budget in an apartment and I realise this woman is on a wage from the fit woman. (how I realised well she mentioned it)

I got in had a shower, after the shower, massage began on the floor, i would have preferred the bed, room did not have black our curtians and was too light, the massage itself, 5/ 10 as she was all over the place to be honest. B2B ... well she stripped right off and let me have a full grab everywhere, I dont think there was any limits here.  She gave me a HJ for about 15 minutes which was good and allowed me to have a lot of touching.

She started saying dont worry about the 90 minutes its okay I will give you the full hour I have time. I gathered after in her mind 90 minutes seems to be 45. By the time I realised I had shot my load and could not be bothered.

So overall would I go again, maybe not. However for all those who want to get more I can advise the following. Go for a basic massage with her, offer her the money for extra's when you are there so she can put it in her own pocket as she only gets 10-15% of each booking!!!!

I think they have only started on monday therefore good luck.

Stimpy

Went to see this one.

Total confusion. theres 2 ladies there, 1 is sexy and 1 is your average mature, mid section defiantly needs some improvements by far, good tits for her age.

How it went:

- telephone call, i like you wow im excited to see you... i asked her how much it was she said £100 b2b for 60 minutes I said its too much how about for 90 minutes she said £90. I got totally confused, re-confirmed ect many times she was like yes 90 minutes £90.

Right so I arrived its near the ibis budget in an apartment and I realise this woman is on a wage from the fit woman. (how I realised well she mentioned it)

I got in had a shower, after the shower, massage began on the floor, i would have preferred the bed, room did not have black our curtians and was too light, the massage itself, 5/ 10 as she was all over the place to be honest. B2B ... well she stripped right off and let me have a full grab everywhere, I dont think there was any limits here.  She gave me a HJ for about 15 minutes which was good and allowed me to have a lot of touching.

She started saying dont worry about the 90 minutes its okay I will give you the full hour I have time. I gathered after in her mind 90 minutes seems to be 45. By the time I realised I had shot my load and could not be bothered.

So overall would I go again, maybe not. However for all those who want to get more I can advise the following. Go for a basic massage with her, offer her the money for extra's when you are there so she can put it in her own pocket as she only gets 10-15% of each booking!!!!

Thanks very much I messages yesterday no reply and think I'll give it amiss now ta

Dodo

So, just to clarify things please Jockey, is the younger girl that gives the massage??
What is she like facialy and body wise.?
Premises good? Did you remain on the floor throughout?
We're both ladies in attendance.

Cheers matey for toftt.

smithie1000

Went to see this one.

How it went:

Hey thanks for the review, I could not last 15mins being wanked LOL

priince_

Review for Nina

Nice one. How much for the hour without B2b and do you think she offers the other services with just a massage?

Offline Jockey

So, just to clarify things please Jockey, is the younger girl that gives the massage??
What is she like facialy and body wise.?
Premises good? Did you remain on the floor throughout?
We're both ladies in attendance.

Cheers matey for toftt.

okay from my understanding both of them do massage

the younger fit one is like the elder ones pimp and pays her a hourly wage (she looked good the young one but was wearing layers and only got a glimpse)

the elderly lady has good boobs but a mid drift to avoid (saggy belly) but rest of her body is fine and toned

The whole hour was on the floor and there is a bed right there.

It was only 1 lady during the massage and to be honest im sure there very new to birmz (i could be wrong but she confirmed new apartment since sat)

Offline Jockey

Hey thanks for the review, I could not last 15mins being wanked LOL

lol... she was good with the pace and asked me "would you like to cum now" i would simply say ... not yet still need more of a feel  :lol:

Stimpy

Looks like mally's back ,bugger I'm nowhere near Birmingham for a few weeks will be booking when I'm over again

Decker

Hi guys im new to this and just moved to Birmingham and im looking for a b2b massage but having some difficulty understanding the massuers when i ring. Their english is kind not understandable they seem to say yes to everything just jumping straight to what time would you like to come. Also what kimd of service do you get for FS

Dodo

Hi guys im new to this and just moved to Birmingham and im looking for a b2b massage but having some difficulty understanding the massuers when i ring. Their english is kind not understandable they seem to say yes to everything just jumping straight to what time would you like to come. Also what kimd of service do you get for FS
You will more than likely get FS.

Offline Fbsm

Guys.....does mally offer oral as an extra

Looks like mally's back ,bugger I'm nowhere near Birmingham for a few weeks will be booking when I'm over again

Dodo

Guys.....does mally offer oral as an extra
Not to my mind she dosen't and I've seen her a few times

Offline normski

Not to my mind she dosen't and I've seen her a few times
Let's just say, if you don't ask you don't get. ;)

Offline bonham

went back to time to relax last week 5 min into the massage water driping from ceiling on to my head we moved the table then came more places head back splish splosh every were she sent the other girl upstairs to tell them but she just carry on  both soaking wet but got extra time but  I thurt later hope it wasent from the toilet she cancel rest of the day hope you wasent eny of them still had a great time :rolleyes:

Offline Jockey

Has anyone ever tried her, she is pricy but I am interested for some feedback

Offline star91

Hi everyone!

Thought I'd finally register as I've been following this thread for a while! Firstly want to say thank you to everyone for providing a lot of helpful information.

Not very experienced in FBSM compared to most of you on here. I've been to see Marina in Erdington, Soni in City Centre and Katy from Kings Heath is my regular, been to her about 5 times.

However, my first FBSM experience was with a Thai lady named 'Mimi' who operated from an apartment behind the Birmingham Hotel, just opposite the Small Heath Train Station. That was definitely one of the best FBSM experiences I've had; however, her phone has been off for a while and can't find any other ads for her. So my question is, have any of you guys been to her and is she still working? I've found an old ad for her, link below. Thanks in advance!

P.S. Did I forget to mention that she's super hot?!

Banned reason: No intention of reviewing.
Banned by: daviemac

Dodo

I remember her but don't recognise the name. If you google the number you get half a dozen references to her.

Online claud223

Hi everyone!

Thought I'd finally register as I've been following this thread for a while! Firstly want to say thank you to everyone for providing a lot of helpful information.

Not very experienced in FBSM compared to most of you on here. I've been to see Marina in Erdington, Soni in City Centre and Katy from Kings Heath is my regular, been to her about 5 times.

However, my first FBSM experience was with a Thai lady named 'Mimi' who operated from an apartment behind the Birmingham Hotel, just opposite the Small Heath Train Station. That was definitely one of the best FBSM experiences I've had; however, her phone has been off for a while and can't find any other ads for her. So my question is, have any of you guys been to her and is she still working? I've found an old ad for her, link below. Thanks in advance!

P.S. Did I forget to mention that she's super hot?!

Hi
ive had this one on my radar for a while.
what was on offer and how much

thanks

Offline star91

To be honest it was my first massage experience so I didn't know what to expect. If I recall correctly, it was £45 for the hour plus £20 for HE. But it was definitely one of the best experiences I've had. The number has been dead for a long time so not sure if she is working anymore.

Offline Mrreese2013

Funny but she was one of my early experiences few years back when she was based near small heath train st.
I found her but distant and rushing at the time (seen her twice), and she wouldn't even allow me to.send a text message on phone! Firmly told me to put phone away and use it after the session.

My favourite by far is Nok but shes no longer working...she knew how to handle your bits. Im contemplating flying to thailand and trace her down.

Offline star91

Who would you guys recommend for a good balance of a good massage as well as it being quite sensual (cc swipes etc)? And who offers a prostate massage? Have had a look through the thread and there isn't much info on this, apart from Marina and Katy both of which I've been to.

Many thanks in advance  :thumbsup:

Stimpy

Nina round 2 ,

Had chance to get back into Birmingham this week and fancied another fbsm , I was originally going to try and see mally but after such a good time with Nina a couple of weeks ago I decided to go again , text and arranged meeting met Nina wearing stockings suspenders again (at request ) , sorted out the paperwork and showered , I returned and decided the bed was a better option than the massage table , lay on my back and Nina asked if I wanted to do b2b first so she sensually started massaging up my legs and playing with the old man , I'd asked for breast relief and boy does she know how to use them ended up a mixture of breast /hand and oral with condom at my request , this really got me going but really wanted to come on her tits so moved round and got one hell of a tit wank whilst I played with her , Nina was quiet happy to let me play with her but not inside (well not inside too much ) I didn't last too much longer , we both jumped through the shower again to clean off , onto the massage table for a really good massage and finish all in 1hr £80 , I will be going back service and attitude is spot on and tits are fantastic

Stimpy

Who would you guys recommend for a good balance of a good massage as well as it being quite sensual (cc swipes etc)? And who offers a prostate massage? Have had a look through the thread and there isn't much info on this, apart from Marina and Katy both of which I've been to.

Many thanks in advance  :thumbsup:

Mally , Jane , Nancy , you will get excellent service from all of them , I would imagine most offer prostate massage at extra cost and everything seems to be an extra £20 , or check out my review for Nina above , she isn't quite as slim as girls mentioned above but service is as good if not better,

Offline StanSteamClean

Superb reports Zipper. Thank you.
Would you have a link for the delightful sounding Jane please? Much appreciated.
Steam.

Stimpy

Superb reports Zipper. Thank you.
Would you have a link for the delightful sounding Jane please? Much appreciated.
Steam.

Viva street is your friend they're all on there

Offline StanSteamClean

Thanks Stimpy - found her. Will try a sesh next week.