Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best FBSM in Brum  (Read 801457 times)

Offline Mrcharm123

does anyone know what day eva works?

Offline flash1965

I Soni still around or has she left, as I cant find a current advert on VivaStreet or Gumtree ?

Dodo

I know she gets a mention occasionally but I popped in to see Judy (Northfield) on Saturday as I was passing and she was able to give me an hour slot. I saw the younger Judy who speaks good english.
Great massage, she really worked into my shoulder joints where I get some pain occasionally (usually through too much gym stuff) but little sensuality to the massage. After she had done both back and front - she gave me a little fondle and asked if I would like a 'play'. Lol. I said 'Yes' (of course) - she did a verrrrry nice, slow and oily HE, probably one of the best Ive had for a long time. No hurry just slow and teasing. She asked if I wanted to fondle her which I did a little, but Im a bit wierd and  prefer to be the one having all the fun.
All finished up - a little comment that I caught her on her face (which was possible - lol) and £60 for the hour. Went away very happy. The lack of sensuality may have been down to me just paying the £40 initially and waiting to see what happened - with older Judy if you paid the whole £60 straight away then lots would happen.  :wacko:
Sounds good value. What does she look like bodywise and facialy ? Cheers

facepalm

I Soni still around or has she left, as I cant find a current advert on VivaStreet or Gumtree ?

She's still in the featured listings on the first page of a Vivastreet search for massage in Birmingham:

External Link/Members Only

Roadster

I know she gets a mention occasionally but I popped in to see Judy (Northfield) on Saturday as I was passing and she was able to give me an hour slot. I saw the younger Judy who speaks good english.

I thought shge had gone.  Not seen her adverts recently.  Can you point me at a link for her or alternatively PM me her number please?

Offline Timberwolf

Just booked Soni for this Friday.

Hopefully its not the time of the month this time round and she is offer more as promised on last visit.

Dodo

I thought shge had gone.  Not seen her adverts recently.  Can you point me at a link for her or alternatively PM me her number please?
And me pleeeease

Offline Rook69

Thank you Normski - I didnt get chance yesterday to post the link / send the phone number.
In answer to Dodo - she is fairly average looking, if your imagining a young sultry oriental woman then you will be disappointed. I didnt find her particularly attractive but 'eye of the beholder' and all that. As for body - seemed fairly trimish but definately not skinny. Her arse was really firm, so she must do something to keep it all in order.

Offline flash1965

Just booked Soni for this Friday.

Hopefully its not the time of the month this time round and she is offer more as promised on last visit.

Seen her yesterday, lovely woman and make it plain what’s on offer before anything happens, great massage as well

Offline Bezb6

Flash what was on offer because punters have had varying experiences with her?

blui

any recommendations for thai fbsm + fs?

paulj

Great massage, she really worked into my shoulder joints where I get some pain occasionally (usually through too much gym stuff) but little sensuality to the massage. After she had done both back and front - she gave me a little fondle and asked if I would like a 'play'. Lol. I said 'Yes' (of course) - she did a verrrrry nice, slow and oily HE, probably one of the best Ive had for a long time. No hurry just slow and teasing. She asked if I wanted to fondle her which I did a little, but Im a bit wierd and  prefer to be the one having all the fun.
All finished up - a little comment that I caught her on her face (which was possible - lol) and £60 for the hour. Went away very happy. The lack of sensuality may have been down to me just paying the £40 initially and waiting to see what happened - with older Judy if you paid the whole £60 straight away then lots would happen.  :wacko:[/
color]

In reply to the above. I saw Judy last week. I prefer to put in a bit more effort and was well rewarded. The older Judy, who was actually called Linda, will apparently not be coming back

Paul

Offline flash1965

« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 02:51:29 pm by flash1965 »

Offline flash1965

Flash what was on offer because punters have had varying experiences with her?

HE was offered before we started, cracking massage not too much oil like others and she does allow some touching.

rorororo

New on gumtree?

I suggest to put number on phone and look on WhatsApp.....

Real?

Offline Jockey

New on gumtree?

I suggest to put number on phone and look on WhatsApp.....

Real?

Seems to be uploaded by a "Imran"

Has 3 other posts and 2 out of 3 on whatsapp

1 appears on vivastreet

would be very cautious with this one

However definatly seem like full service girls...

Offline Lastma

Seems to be uploaded by a "Imran"

Has 3 other posts and 2 out of 3 on whatsapp

1 appears on vivastreet

would be very cautious with this one

However definatly seem like full service girls...

That's true, I called and she said she offers full service, I'm a bit wary cos she sound "Romanian"

Offline Rook69

In reply to Paulj - Im sorry to hear that old judy (Linda) isnt on the scene anymore. The last massage she did for me was pretty amazing. She teased me while I was lay face down for a lot longer than others ever had with gentle reach unders to really get me interested. When I turned over, her top came off with no prompting from me. She got to work on the old chap before she massage my front which was nice because the rest was really relaxing - although she seemed to be keen to get me going again towards the end of the session.
I know she wouldnt appeal to everyone but sometimes the older fruit is sweeter. Lol. As there is no shower on offer - she always made a good job of drying the oils off with towels before I left - she always gave extra attention to certain areas. Lol. Very professional I always thought.

zipper

First of all, thanks for all those who have contributed to this fantastic insight to the Birmingham FBSM scene, most of which was enjoyable and informative reading.

Having spent many a Happy Hour/Ending on a massage table in Thailand thought I would try the same closer to home (not interested in FS). After drawing up a short list of Soni, Jane and Nancy, here is my first contribution to this thread and yes these girls have been covered many many times on here, however I feel regular updates are always good and it also gives me the opportunity to contribute. 

Ok my first visit was to Soni...   Here I have a big dilemma, as I do not wish to do anyone an injustice but based on other reviews of Soni  I am really not sure it was actually Soni I saw, though was who’s number I rang and booked with.
The girl I saw certainly didn’t have the boobs that some of you have described that Soni possess (not so full), they were ok.. ish, but nowhere near in the class of those possessed by the cracking Nancy or indeed the gorgeous Jane, (and yes they could easily posses me), oh and another odd thing was in conversation about my visits to Thailand she referred to English people as Farang which is a Thai word for Europeans (I guess Burmese may use it as well) . Anyway back to my review of whoever it was I saw, she was a nice, polite and chatty girl and would say around a size 10+. … Easy to contact and up front with her prices and in fact texted me the services offered together with prices without me even asking, all at the going rate (40+20+20). I arrived in good time greeted and offered a drink, I paid my £80 for an hours worth of the full Monty (as far as FBSM goes). The usual nice firm massage on my back and legs with the occasional touch ’n’  tease, whilst allowing some touching (I  was being respectful as my first visit) followed by a brief B2B of her boobs over my back, she flipped me over and proceeded with the massage on my front giving the old man some attention at the same time. Then a bit more boob B2B which was not to the standard I would of expected. Although standing to attention (good lad) she wasn’t really doing it for me so she had to work hard for the HE, plenty of direct HR followed by her laying on her back and doing the old man with her arse crack, short cropped lady bits towards my face, after a few minutes of that she turned over and around to continue with a TW, she started to complain  (in a nice way) that I was strong in resisting the E of the HE  lol (yes I was making it last). So finally I folded and donated my load, she continued to gently play with the old chap for a while after, which was nice. Cleaned me down and had an assisted shower. Overall OK though she was not really my cup of tea in the body department being a little on the rounded side for my liking but like I said at the beginning not sure it was Soni that I saw (there was someone else in the flat as well)…. So beware of possible stand ins.

Massage Ok, B2B fair/poor, HE good.

Would I go again… yes probably but only out of curiosity to see if I got a different ‘Soni’ next time, but would only opt for the full Monty if it turned out to be an improved looking Soni. !!

My my next sample was Jane…. OMG ! Wow!     Where do I start....
Again easy to contact and book…. She asked me what I wanted so told her ‘everything’ and paid my £80. I stripped off and she started by sitting me on the edge of the table and washing my feet in warm water (always a nice touch) also teasing the old chap a little whilst down there. Plenty of good chat if you want it throughout the massage (I am sure the table was heated but might just of been my blood pressure rising !!)
Once the feet were done she had me laying on my front stripped off herself (fantastic body) and proceeded with the massage (getting hard now just thinking about it !) Hot towels over me to start then removing them as she went, it was at this point I noticed the strategically placed mirror (nice one !), then she started with the B2B on my back/legs using all parts of her body to great effect, after a bit of that I thought she was trying to drown my arse/credit card swipe in hot oil and spent some quality time there before flipping me over, or was it then she had me on all fours (it’s all now a wonderful blurr)…. Yes milking me on all fours was really good and she nearly had me deliver on the early shift !  :wacko:   … anyway she got me onto my back and proceeded to again use that great body (hers not mine !), oh what a rack she has, enhanced yes, very firm yes, but really nice and well suited to her figure. Touching was limited mainly by me out of respect (first date an all that.. lol), but couldn’t resist getting to grips (gently) with those wonderful tits.
Time was going by so quickly.. she proceeded to straddle me cowboy style and finished me off with the old chap rubbing on her short well dressed pubes and lower stomach whilst I immersed myself in her tits, not surprisingly it didn’t too take long to get my HE … would of loved to let go over those tits… maybe next time if I ask nicely and stay a good boy !.

Cleaned me/herself up, no assisted shower   :(   but it was a real small shower cubicle.
Said our goodbyes… walked out very happy bloke an hour and a bit later. 

Would I go again… most certainly… and hopefully soon.
The massage was very good, B2B very good and HE was OK (could of continued with the dick massage a little longer after)

My third on the list to try was Nancy…..  once again easy to contact and services offered were at the standard going rate. Got there and had the normal hide behind the door reception, nice friendly greeting and offered a drink. Again for consistency went for the Full Monty (FBSM) and paid my £80. Nancy was wearing a black baby doll and matching thong… nice.
I stripped off and was ready for my massage, Nancy stripped off as well and again a fantastic body and wonderful pair of what looked like natural boobs (hadn't touch them as yet).
Nice chatty girl but also keeps quiet if you do. She got on with the leg/back massage no oil to start, but soon introduced with which was thorough,  the occasional tease and then the B2B began again really using all her body well, (thought she was going to slide off !) .  She was always asking if I liked what she was doing and all I had to say was ‘dam right I do’ or ‘more of that is good’, she then stood at the top of the table by my head and asked if I liked what I saw (wished I had a 12” tongue at that point).. think I said no its horrible and we had a laugh…  her breasts were on the back of my head/neck at this point as she massaged my back some more … she flipped me over got on the table and continued with the B2B, I could feel her pressing her nice bits all over me as she slide up and down, I now also had the opportunity for a little sensitive touching … Tits felt very natural (got to be a D cup). Ok she then sat between my legs and started the HE massage, 2 ‘hours’ later (I wish)  made me smile (HE complete) … well it was prob 2/3 mins really, but a man can dream !.

Cleaned me up … assisted shower, some more chat about her family in Thailand and her pending visit whilst I got dressed, a quick hug goodbye and I was on my way with a smile on my face…. Fck that look must be so obvious when you walk out the building.

Would I go again… do you need to ask… yes most certainly Nancy is a lovely lovely lady, great body, very attentive and knew how to make a bloke happy with her massage technique. Would really like a 2hr B2B with Nancy so may try that next time…. Or there’s Sukanda, Scarlet, Mally, Bella, the list goes on, or even Stapler’s very own Lil….. hmm perhaps not  !!  :D

Ok that’s my report, sorry it was so long, but as I have spent many an enjoyable hour going through all the posts on this thread, thought it only right & Proper that I also contribute by sharing and reliving my first UK FBSM experiences.
I’m just still confused with my ‘Soni’ experience!!  :unknown:

smithie1000

First of all, thanks for all those who have contributed to this fantastic insight to the Birmingham FBSM scene, most of which was enjoyable and informative reading.

Having spent many a Happy Hour/Ending on a massage table in Thailand thought I would try the same closer to home (not interested in FS). After drawing up a short list of Soni, Jane and Nancy, here is my first contribution to this thread and yes these girls have been covered many many times on here, however I feel regular updates are always good and it also gives me the opportunity to contribute. 

Ok my first visit was to Soni...   Here I have a big dilemma, as I do not wish to do anyone an injustice but based on other reviews of Soni  I am really not sure it was actually Soni I saw, though was who’s number I rang and booked with.
The girl I saw certainly didn’t have the boobs that some of you have described that Soni possess (not so full), they were ok.. ish, but nowhere near in the class of those possessed by the cracking Nancy or indeed the gorgeous Jane, (and yes they could easily posses me), oh and another odd thing was in conversation about my visits to Thailand she referred to English people as Farang which is a Thai word for Europeans (I guess Burmese may use it as well) . Anyway back to my review of whoever it was I saw, she was a nice, polite and chatty girl and would say around a size 10+. … Easy to contact and up front with her prices and in fact texted me the services offered together with prices without me even asking, all at the going rate (40+20+20). I arrived in good time greeted and offered a drink, I paid my £80 for an hours worth of the full Monty (as far as FBSM goes). The usual nice firm massage on my back and legs with the occasional touch ’n’  tease, whilst allowing some touching (I  was being respectful as my first visit) followed by a brief B2B of her boobs over my back, she flipped me over and proceeded with the massage on my front giving the old man some attention at the same time. Then a bit more boob B2B which was not to the standard I would of expected. Although standing to attention (good lad) she wasn’t really doing it for me so she had to work hard for the HE, plenty of direct HR followed by her laying on her back and doing the old man with her arse crack, short cropped lady bits towards my face, after a few minutes of that she turned over and around to continue with a TW, she started to complain  (in a nice way) that I was strong in resisting the E of the HE  lol (yes I was making it last). So finally I folded and donated my load, she continued to gently play with the old chap for a while after, which was nice. Cleaned me down and had an assisted shower. Overall OK though she was not really my cup of tea in the body department being a little on the rounded side for my liking but like I said at the beginning not sure it was Soni that I saw (there was someone else in the flat as well)…. So beware of possible stand ins.

Massage Ok, B2B fair/poor, HE good.

Would I go again… yes probably but only out of curiosity to see if I got a different ‘Soni’ next time, but would only opt for the full Monty if it turned out to be an improved looking Soni. !!

My my next sample was Jane…. OMG ! Wow!     Where do I start....
Again easy to contact and book…. She asked me what I wanted so told her ‘everything’ and paid my £80. I stripped off and she started by sitting me on the edge of the table and washing my feet in warm water (always a nice touch) also teasing the old chap a little whilst down there. Plenty of good chat if you want it throughout the massage (I am sure the table was heated but might just of been my blood pressure rising !!)
Once the feet were done she had me laying on my front stripped off herself (fantastic body) and proceeded with the massage (getting hard now just thinking about it !) Hot towels over me to start then removing them as she went, it was at this point I noticed the strategically placed mirror (nice one !), then she started with the B2B on my back/legs using all parts of her body to great effect, after a bit of that I thought she was trying to drown my arse/credit card swipe in hot oil and spent some quality time there before flipping me over, or was it then she had me on all fours (it’s all now a wonderful blurr)…. Yes milking me on all fours was really good and she nearly had me deliver on the early shift !  :wacko:   … anyway she got me onto my back and proceeded to again use that great body (hers not mine !), oh what a rack she has, enhanced yes, very firm yes, but really nice and well suited to her figure. Touching was limited mainly by me out of respect (first date an all that.. lol), but couldn’t resist getting to grips (gently) with those wonderful tits.
Time was going by so quickly.. she proceeded to straddle me cowboy style and finished me off with the old chap rubbing on her short well dressed pubes and lower stomach whilst I immersed myself in her tits, not surprisingly it didn’t too take long to get my HE … would of loved to let go over those tits… maybe next time if I ask nicely and stay a good boy !.

Cleaned me/herself up, no assisted shower   :(   but it was a real small shower cubicle.
Said our goodbyes… walked out very happy bloke an hour and a bit later. 

Would I go again… most certainly… and hopefully soon.
The massage was very good, B2B very good and HE was OK (could of continued with the dick massage a little longer after)

My third on the list to try was Nancy…..  once again easy to contact and services offered were at the standard going rate. Got there and had the normal hide behind the door reception, nice friendly greeting and offered a drink. Again for consistency went for the Full Monty (FBSM) and paid my £80. Nancy was wearing a black baby doll and matching thong… nice.
I stripped off and was ready for my massage, Nancy stripped off as well and again a fantastic body and wonderful pair of what looked like natural boobs (hadn't touch them as yet).
Nice chatty girl but also keeps quiet if you do. She got on with the leg/back massage no oil to start, but soon introduced with which was thorough,  the occasional tease and then the B2B began again really using all her body well, (thought she was going to slide off !) .  She was always asking if I liked what she was doing and all I had to say was ‘dam right I do’ or ‘more of that is good’, she then stood at the top of the table by my head and asked if I liked what I saw (wished I had a 12” tongue at that point).. think I said no its horrible and we had a laugh…  her breasts were on the back of my head/neck at this point as she massaged my back some more … she flipped me over got on the table and continued with the B2B, I could feel her pressing her nice bits all over me as she slide up and down, I now also had the opportunity for a little sensitive touching … Tits felt very natural (got to be a D cup). Ok she then sat between my legs and started the HE massage, 2 ‘hours’ later (I wish)  made me smile (HE complete) … well it was prob 2/3 mins really, but a man can dream !.

Cleaned me up … assisted shower, some more chat about her family in Thailand and her pending visit whilst I got dressed, a quick hug goodbye and I was on my way with a smile on my face…. Fck that look must be so obvious when you walk out the building.

Would I go again… do you need to ask… yes most certainly Nancy is a lovely lovely lady, great body, very attentive and knew how to make a bloke happy with her massage technique. Would really like a 2hr B2B with Nancy so may try that next time…. Or there’s Sukanda, Scarlet, Mally, Bella, the list goes on, or even Stapler’s very own Lil….. hmm perhaps not  !!  :D

Ok that’s my report, sorry it was so long, but as I have spent many an enjoyable hour going through all the posts on this thread, thought it only right & Proper that I also contribute by sharing and reliving my first UK FBSM experiences.
I’m just still confused with my ‘Soni’ experience!!  :unknown:
wow brill zipper, very good report and "Stapler’s very own Lil" omg  :lol: :lol:

Offline Stapler

Hi zipper!

Fantastic reports! Glad you enjoyed yourself!  :hi:
Can recommend Suka and her delightful 'reach under!'

..S...

Leave lil for me!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 11:15:09 pm by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Dodo

An enjoyable read.....thanks.
I would think it was Soni you saw......many reviews on her and there hs been no suggestion of a switch before. She is a tad tuby/ curvey but not fat.
You describe the Jane and Nancy that I know....both have cracking tits, are good company and pretty.
Would be interesting to have your thoughts on Scarlett and Suka who out of the four you mention are the best lookers IMHO

smithie1000

:lol:
Hi zipper!

Fantastic reports! Glad you enjoyed yourself!  :hi:
Can recommend Suka and her delightful 'reach under!'

..S...

Leave lil for me!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

zipper

Thanks for the warm welcome Guys.

Yes Sukanda and Scarlet are next on my list, though I do like to be allowed to touch a little. Not sure when but I will be sure to report back.
May even try the Boldmere Place as its a little closer.
Still want that 2hr session with Nancy as well.... think I best take some Viagra or a splint !!

Stapler...  I'm gutted you don't want to share 'Your Lil'  :lol:

If that was Soni then she is off my list ...sorry.... just did't do it for me.

smithie1000

Thanks for the warm welcome Guys.

Yes Sukanda and Scarlet are next on my list, though I do like to be allowed to touch a little. Not sure when but I will be sure to report back.
May even try the Boldmere Place as its a little closer.
Still want that 2hr session with Nancy as well.... think I best take some Viagra or a splint !!

Stapler...  I'm gutted you don't want to share 'Your Lil'  :lol:

Walk in and look in at Boldmere first, don't book as I am sure you will walk out.   :scare:

Offline Rook69

Great review Zip. Nice to read details instead of a quick summary.

Offline Timberwolf

[/quote]

Hi Zipper.

Fabulous report. Thank you.

Having seen Soni twice, I don't think the Soni you describe is one and the same. How was her English. Soni I saw spoke quite decent English.

She is a lovely girl and one I would see again and again though I am now tempted by Nancy.

Offline montana1977

Hi, this is my first time on here and have been reading around the posts, have to say you guys have put a lot of really useful info about the massages and the girls...was very impressed. I am sure you have all probable heard this loads of times from newbie's so my apologies but hope someone can help me please.

I saw quite a few times something called TCM near House of Fraser, could someone please give me some info about this as in what and where it is please and how i would contact them...I noticed a review from jumping Jack about someone called Eva and would like to try and contact her/the place to arrange a massage.

Also if someone else can recommend anyone else who is perfect for a first time massage that would be great. I would like a proper decent massage as I have injured my shoulder/back but would be perfect if she is sexy and provides a little extra :D

Thanks

zipper

Hi TW... and thanks.
Just so there is no misunderstanding the girl I saw was indeed extremely, pleasant, chatty and gave a good masssge, I certainly had no issue with the service she provided and would recommend her to anyone on that basis... just not my personal cup of tea on the figure front.

Offline Stapler

Hi, this is my first time on here and have been reading around the posts, have to say you guys have put a lot of really useful info about the massages and the girls...was very impressed. I am sure you have all probable heard this loads of times from newbie's so my apologies but hope someone can help me please.

I saw quite a few times something called TCM near House of Fraser, could someone please give me some info about this as in what and where it is please and how i would contact them...I noticed a review from jumping Jack about someone called Eva and would like to try and contact her/the place to arrange a massage.

Also if someone else can recommend anyone else who is perfect for a first time massage that would be great. I would like a proper decent massage as I have injured my shoulder/back but would be perfect if she is sexy and provides a little extra :D

Thanks

See my last post in 'Birmingham Not To Be Missed' thread. Perfect for your last paragraph!

..S...

Offline montana1977

Thanks Stapler, I have had a look at that post as been following it too as was impressed with the info you guys put on this post. I have to say Siam isn't really what I would class as sexy looking (each to their own and mean no offence by that), I have to say I like the look of Sukanda, Soni, Scarlett & SweetNancy but was not sure which one would be the best to see for a first timer and also who might be the most relaxed and allow a little bit of extra play and touching:-) obviously I know it's down to their discretion and how well you get on with them and how they feel but thought maybe someone might be able to give a head up and recommend:) 

Offline montana1977

Sorry also what is TCM near the House of Fraser please? I'm assuming is a massage parlour but is there a web link for it or any contact details please?

Dodo

Thanks Stapler, I have had a look at that post as been following it too as was impressed with the info you guys put on this post. I have to say Siam isn't really what I would class as sexy looking (each to their own and mean no offence by that), I have to say I like the look of Sukanda, Soni, Scarlett & SweetNancy but was not sure which one would be the best to see for a first timer and also who might be the most relaxed and allow a little bit of extra play and touching:-) obviously I know it's down to their discretion and how well you get on with them and how they feel but thought maybe someone might be able to give a head up and recommend:)

In order of what the Thai girls look like, now this is personal opinion remember, Scarlett, Nancy, Suka, Jane, Bella, Soni.......but they are all nice looking.
In order of what you can get in extras and fondling then Soni, Bella, Jane, Nancy, Suka, Scarlett.......almost the reverse.

But for a first visit you would not feel uncomfortable or dissapointed with any of them.

What you are looking for at House of Fraser is a beauty salon. Nails upstairs, wank offs downstairs  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 04:26:36 pm by Dodo »

Offline montana1977

Haha thanks dodo...you definitely have a way with words :D haha

Ok I wasn't sure what the place was near house of Fraser as all I know it's referred to as tcm. I'll have a check what it's like, also thanks for the info about the girls, i guess I might have to just phone and see who is available out of them for the time I'm looking for and go for it.

Cheers, really appreciate it and thanks for the friendly welcome to yourself and stapler with your replies.

zipper

Walk in and look in at Boldmere first, don't book as I am sure you will walk out.   :scare:

Thanks Smithie... will give Boldmere a miss on your advise if its that bad

Rayz

One to avoid.

The worse massage I've had. It was a spur of moment punt, tried the usual suspects on this thread but all were busy, so I decided to toftt.

Phoned up she spoke ok english but immediately try to up sell  £80 b2b, alarm bells rang but I paid no attention. I decided to proceed,  she is based in the apartments on sherborne st. Looked different from pics but was definitely her because when I quizzed her about the pics she put on the light in the dimly lit room. She a bit of belly fat, thank God I only decided on half hr for £50.

By far the worse massage technique, was just pressing her fingers in my back. She Shit I decided to turn around and indicate to give h/e she took her top off, ok boobs but on a belly. The one good thing is she don't mind touching and even got to suck on her boobs, well I had to to make up for the poor massage.

I'll be taking a break from fbsm for a few weeks just to get over this experience  :scare: :lol:

Offline montana1977

Hi again, sorry I won't become a pain in the a** on here with loads of questions,honest😊 I just wanted to ask if anyone had any comments about Katy from health care 4 u? She seems to be one of the girls available late which is what I need as don't finish work until after 10 tonight. Anyone got any comments about Katy, good or bad would be most welcomed please. Thanks in advance.

Dodo

Hi again, sorry I won't become a pain in the a** on here with loads of questions,honest😊 I just wanted to ask if anyone had any comments about Katy from health care 4 u? She seems to be one of the girls available late which is what I need as don't finish work until after 10 tonight. Anyone got any comments about Katy, good or bad would be most welcomed please. Thanks in advance.
Nice lady gives a good massage. You can have a nice chat or silence, whichever you prefer. Not the nicest looking girl Ive had a wank off .

Offline montana1977

That's dodo, I think I have an issue as I don't finish work until 10 so need a late appointment and most seem to finish by 10. I couldn't really tell from her pics if she had a good body or not and if b2b would be advisable or if stick to just massage and HE. Also guess not sure if she actually allows touching her or not.

smithie1000

Nice lady gives a good massage. You can have a nice chat or silence, whichever you prefer. Not the nicest looking girl Ive had a wank off .
Dodo you never met my ex she was not good looking and the HE was like "oh fuck it"

Dodo

Dodo you never met my ex she was not good looking and the HE was like "oh fuck it"

Mmmm, but did she have a bush !!

smithie1000

smithie1000

Thanks Smithie... will give Boldmere a miss on your advise if its that bad
If your passing, park around the back by the timber place and have a look thro the window OMG  :scare: its crap now.  There is a friend on here that alerted me but like a dick head I went in BIG mistake but needed an empty..... :vomit:

smithie1000

I saw her a few times last year. She's good friends with Soni(lots of pictures of the two on Sonis Facebook profile), both having similar massage techniques. She has a same body structure, but large boobs than soni.
what name is soni on facebook as I have looked?  I would like to see the pictures please.  :hi:

Offline processman

Saw this one yesterday

Janie...one of of the poorest experiences in my whole punting life.
She is very small well under 5ft (sorry don't work in new currency) no problems with that.
Slightly chubby but not gross.
The massage - B2B - was the least sensual one I've ever had. There was no fun element in it, no teasing.
The hand job was perfunctory. Touching and figuring was allowed but the whole experience was boring.

I definitely would not return....diy would be more pleasurable.

By the way if you're in Mason Way/Alfred Knight Way area beware as there is residents only parking between 11 am and noon. I got ticketed a few week ago when spending an enjoyable time with Sammy. The ticket took some explaining!!!

Proc

Ilovetheladies

Is this a new one? 

No pics of the girl and phone didn't pick up...

Offline bonham

went to time to relax in sely oak this week seen alexander think that was her name black girl the way she handles cock the best ever so much verity and massage brill not just your fast action wank like many. took her time only works part time she seid. 3rd time been there
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 04:09:35 pm by bonham »

Offline Stapler

313,000 views and 3000 replies!

Who would have thought that this thread would have generated those kind of figures?

Just shows how popular FBSM is!

We have found some good girls between us. New posters have contributed, older posters have passed on their knowledge.

It's all been rather good!!! Not to mention jolly good fun!!!

..S....