Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best FBSM in Brum  (Read 801657 times)

Offline Stapler

What is the most Scarlett has let any of you guys done?

Who else have you seen?

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Mrcharm123

I don't really know their names, I just go and see what happens. I'm tempted to try scarlett, but depends on what she offers

Offline Stapler

I don't really know their names, I just go and see what happens.

:dash:

..S...

Offline Mrcharm123

So yeah, i need help from you guys :p

Dodo

I don't really know their names, I just go and see what happens. I'm tempted to try scarlett, but depends on what she offers
Maybe I can help you Mr C.......Scarlett is gobsmackingly beautiful, great company and gives a nice sensual massage/HE. She will let you play with her boobs but other than a quick stroke of her lovely trimmed bush  :wacko: :wacko: you will get nothing else. She is well skilled at keeping her pussy away from wandering hands.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 07:40:36 pm by Dodo »

Offline Gogglebox69

Other than Sammy who would you guys recommend for a more raunchy massage then?

Offline Mrcharm123

Are their any other young masseuses except scarlett? p.s thanks dodo

Offline johnsnow

Bearwood Round 2.

Looks like they have cleaned up a bit inside.

Greeted by Yomi very smiley friendly bubbly girl.

30 mins - £25

Massage starts - test waters 2 minutes in by touching ass and coming round to pussy.
She asks me if I know her - moves ass slightly away but still accepting the touch.

Any extras 10 mins in.

£20 HE + £30 for B2B bit steep think she was trying her luck. Gave her £40 as she was still looking quite sweet.

Stripped off and starting giving rigorous tit wank which was impressive - not a bad rack.

The occasional peck but that was it and no access to pussy.

She made all the right noises and was pretty vocal - although seemed like she was clock watching a bit or it may have been that she just likes looking round the room! Slightly distracted.

She happily accepted a full load all over her chest with a big smile and loving laugh - no rush to clean up and finished with a short massage.

A bit more businessy than some of the other girls as I think she has been there for sometime. Nevertheless a worthwhile venture if you're in the vicinity.  :hi:

Offline Oooops

Yummy is good at her work and enjoys it but £65 for 1/2 hour  :rolleyes:, I go for the hour £70 - £80 as standard and have run over that time without issue. It's good to hear they've tidied the place up. Aculax in Solihull is the same, tired but at least they have a decent shower.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 09:46:01 pm by Oooops »

Dodo

Are their any other young masseuses except scarlett? p.s thanks dodo
Bella, Nancy, Suka, Soni, jane etc etc..... All good but depends what you mean by young!!

smithie1000

Bearwood Round 2.

Looks like they have cleaned up a bit inside.

Greeted by Yomi very smiley friendly bubbly girl.

30 mins - £25

Massage starts - test waters 2 minutes in by touching ass and coming round to pussy.
She asks me if I know her - moves ass slightly away but still accepting the touch.

Any extras 10 mins in.

£20 HE + £30 for B2B bit steep think she was trying her luck. Gave her £40 as she was still looking quite sweet.

Stripped off and starting giving rigorous tit wank which was impressive - not a bad rack.

The occasional peck but that was it and no access to pussy.

She made all the right noises and was pretty vocal - although seemed like she was clock watching a bit or it may have been that she just likes looking round the room! Slightly distracted.

She happily accepted a full load all over her chest with a big smile and loving laugh - no rush to clean up and finished with a short massage.

A bit more businessy than some of the other girls as I think she has been there for sometime. Nevertheless a worthwhile venture if you're in the vicinity.  :hi:
Nice report mate  :hi:

Offline Stapler

Frenchy4012

For the love of God ! Stop that stop that now every bloody time

Well said I am fed up of seeing her every day.

Offline Stapler

Well said I am fed up of seeing her every day.

If you notice this link is put up when we get one liners from newbies who ask for links and recommendations, etc without doing a bit of research for themselves first and have made no contribution at all to the forum  :hi:

External Link/Members Only

..S...

Btw How's Jessy?

Offline Stapler

For the love of God ! Stop that stop that now every bloody time

Why? Don't you want anyone else knowing about her so you can keep her for yourself?  :sarcastic:

..S....

Dodo

..S...

NOTE TO ADMIN......

It is crystal clear that Stapler is Lil's pimp as he constantly pushes her attributes towards new and unsuspecting members of this forum. 

HE SHOULD BE BANNED FORTHWITH under article such and such of the forums rules and regulations

« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 03:07:21 pm by Dodo »

Offline Stapler

You have already been admonished by James999 and told where the 'report post button' is!  :sarcastic:

...............................................>
...S....

Frenchy4012

If you notice this link is put up when we get one liners from newbies who ask for links and recommendations, etc without doing a bit of research for themselves first and have made no contribution at all to the forum  :hi:

..S...

Btw How's Jessy?

Jessy, who is Jessy ?

Dodo

You have already been admonished by James999 and told where the 'report post button' is!  :sarcastic:

...............................................>
...S....

Err..........it was a tongue in cheek joke Mr S as well you know. And if you dont like it cant you use a certain button......but you wouldn't do that........would you  !!

Err.......and is there aomething I should know about being 'admonished' by J999. Anyway I dont think 'admonished' is the word you were looking for my read of his post is that he was just giving me a suggestion to use the 'report' button.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 03:49:53 pm by Dodo »

Stimpy

Why? Don't you want anyone else knowing about her so you can keep her for yourself?  :sarcastic:

..S....

If I wanted to do something that fat and ugly I'd go and try the ex's mother

Offline fuddle

Stop shitposting in the thread, you useless fuckers! Back on topic.

Went to the Stirchley place. Chose a new girl called Faaa or something like that. She's 28. Only around until Saturday. Easily the prettiest I've seen there or at Bearwood. B2B for £40. She got fully naked, and quite excited. Did a bit of hot-dogging, fingered her, full DFK, before coming over her tits.  :music:

smithie1000

Went to the Stirchley place. Chose a new girl called Faaa or something like that. She's 28. Only around until Saturday. Easily the prettiest I've seen there or at Bearwood. B2B for £40. She got fully naked, and quite excited. Did a bit of hot-dogging, fingered her, full DFK, before coming over her tits.  :music:
your getting aggressive again chap?  :diablo:   beer??????????

velocity

I went to the chinese massage near house fraser in Brum tonight after the good review earlier. I choose the girl with the glass. but unfortunately I regretted why I even waste my time..  poor massage. unprofessional manner, not discreet at all... she asked me 50 pound extra within 15 minutes. while I paid the normal £40 . I will never recommend to any one.

Seriously I missed my Li Massage at Coventry. The best massage I have ever seen and been with. I have already seen most of the thai girls in brum, over rated, expensive they cannot be compared to LI massage at Coventry street in Coventry city.

If you want a massage from top to toes LI is the best... very honest..professional, always smilling. I dare you see Li one time and try to compare with the other girls.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 07:00:01 am by velocity »

Offline fuddle

your getting aggressive again chap?  :diablo:   beer??????????

No, but there's an increasing tendency by some to treat this forum as a water fountain chatroom. Most of us just want to share good info, and if the info posts are outnumbered 8 to 1 by 'banter', it rather ruins the efficacy of the board. Not being aggressive, I'm simply pointing out the truth.

Now. Back. On. Topic.  :thumbsup:

Offline Mij

Seriously I missed my Li Massage at Coventry. The best massage I have ever seen and been with. I have already seen most of the thai girls in brum, over rated, expensive they cannot be compared to LI massage at Coventry street in Coventry city.

If you want a massage from top to toes LI is the best... very honest..professional, always smilling. I dare you see Li one time and try to compare with the other girls.

You mentioned her name 4 times in 2 paragraphs! Careful...anyone would think you might be touting her! :)

priince_

Offline JoeyT

:crazy:
I too tried out the massage by house of fraser, had some chubby lady, and all she was doing was chatting to another girl through the wall, and giggling, really off putting.
The massage was poor, and asked for £40 extra for other stuff, and i wouldn't pay sny more than £20.
I do not recommend the place, poor everything. And its really cold in that basement

Benson50

Usual Chinese prices £25-£30 30 mins, £40 per hour, this can involve you touching most areas, if you're nice!
HR. extra £10-£20, usually £20 (may get more action if you're lucky and they're horny)
B2B (possible BJ) another £10-20

Sometimes they do a 4 hand deal as well with both B2B for £80-90 if it's quiet, well worth it and offer to cum twice :)

69 - she was standing by my head massaging back then hopped onto couch and spread her legs wide over my face!

After the 2 very poor reviews for HoF today I feel less confident about Johnsnow's glowing review the other day, which has obviously drummed up a lot of custom for HoF.
I always found that 69 thing odd, which is why I asked for clarification. Surely if she was massaging his back, he must have been face down, so when she hopped onto the couch she would be spreading her legs over the back of his head.

Offline Mij

:crazy:
I too tried out the massage by house of fraser, had some chubby lady, and all she was doing was chatting to another girl through the wall, and giggling, really off putting.
The massage was poor, and asked for £40 extra for other stuff, and i wouldn't pay sny more than £20.
I do not recommend the place, poor everything. And its really cold in that basement

Not good. Was going to try that place next time I was up in Brum, but 2 recent bad reports now so will give it a miss. :-(
Thanks for the info though.

mikexxlong

Was going to check out the house of Fraser one, but probably won’t bother now, my enthusiasm has waned, due to some resent negatives :(

But I can report that natural therapy on the pershore road, does offer the usual b2b, hr. . . With overall good service. :)
Went about a week odd ago

Just turned up, at the door and pressed the buzzer .did not make any prior booking etc.

Door was opened and was greeted by an attractive girl that had that dirty sexual look about her. Hello darling come in, you want massage, this way in here darling .ushering me into the first room on the left as you walk in. all spoken in the usual oriental accent

As I walked into the room another girl walked in and the sexy looking one left

This girl was average looking girl in her late teens/ early twenties, slightly podgy figure, but not fat. Couldn’t really speak any English, but was very polite & friendly so I though oh what the hell, I’ll go with the flow and see what happens as it was my first visit there .instead of saying I don't want you, I want the sexpot looking one instead  :D

She asked if I had been there before etc., I said no but have been to other places etc.

So asked for an hour £40, then I though sod it I’ll just ask for b2b & hr. up front as well. Then it got a little awkward, I had to repeat my request saying body to body and hand relief /job a number of times each time getting slightly louder for some strange reason, while making a wanking motion with my hand lol :blush:

Eventually she said £40 for hour massage now, & motioned for me to get on the table etc.

So handed over the £40 and of she went, I’m left wondering have I just tried to corrupt an sweet innocent girl with offers of money for sexual acts  :(

And is someone about to crash into the room with a meat clever and threaten to disembowel me, for doing so :scare:

Anyway I gingerly took of all my clothes and about to get on the table and the door opens , oh well any chance of trying to explain it was all a misunderstanding while I’m standing there butt naked , arse in the air, one knee on the table, looking over my shoulder isn’t going to look good :dash:

Phew just her, no meat clever in sight or mob filled with rage & anger :)

So on with the massage she asked light, medium or hard opted for medium
The Massage was good she knew where I had tight muscles without me saying and paid extra attention to them areas and was massaged from head to toe, with some attention paid in between my legs brushing my sack etc.

Probably about 30-40 minutes in her asks if I want extras . I could not understand all she was saying so maybe more was on offer I don’t know but managed to agree with b2b & hr.
She proceeded to rub her breasts all over my back from my neck down to and including my ass cheeks
I got to grope everything but her pussy she clenched up and moved out of reach whenever I tried

Then on to my front gives me a tit wank while she licks my nipples, then rubs her tits over my chest while giving me light kisses on my lips, both cheeks & neck
After a while of doing this she gets off and begins stroking my knob with both hands, cupping and stroking my balls, with some nipple licking & sucking as well, with a slight bit of finger rimming thrown in

Eventually I shoot my load; she still carries on gently stroking for a while after
She then says, you enjoy and then gives me a light kiss on my lips :thumbsup:

Then proceeds to clean up the spunk with tissue, then gets several damp hot flannels and wipes me down front & back
She notices there is still time left so then carries on giving me a massage until time is fully up

All in all a good service all round, the premises appear to be clean, staff polite & friendly and the extras are on offer ;)

smithie1000

Was going to check out the house of Fraser one, but probably won’t bother now, my enthusiasm has waned, due to some resent negatives :(

But I can report that natural therapy on the pershore road, does offer the usual b2b, hr. . . With overall good service. :)
Went about a week odd ago

Just turned up, at the door and pressed the buzzer .did not make any prior booking etc.

Door was opened and was greeted by an attractive girl that had that dirty sexual look about her. Hello darling come in, you want massage, this way in here darling .ushering me into the first room on the left as you walk in. all spoken in the usual oriental accent

As I walked into the room another girl walked in and the sexy looking one left

This girl was average looking girl in her late teens/ early twenties, slightly podgy figure, but not fat. Couldn’t really speak any English, but was very polite & friendly so I though oh what the hell, I’ll go with the flow and see what happens as it was my first visit there .instead of saying I don't want you, I want the sexpot looking one instead  :D

She asked if I had been there before etc., I said no but have been to other places etc.

So asked for an hour £40, then I though sod it I’ll just ask for b2b & hr. up front as well. Then it got a little awkward, I had to repeat my request saying body to body and hand relief /job a number of times each time getting slightly louder for some strange reason, while making a wanking motion with my hand lol :blush:

Eventually she said £40 for hour massage now, & motioned for me to get on the table etc.

So handed over the £40 and of she went, I’m left wondering have I just tried to corrupt an sweet innocent girl with offers of money for sexual acts  :(

And is someone about to crash into the room with a meat clever and threaten to disembowel me, for doing so :scare:

Anyway I gingerly took of all my clothes and about to get on the table and the door opens , oh well any chance of trying to explain it was all a misunderstanding while I’m standing there butt naked , arse in the air, one knee on the table, looking over my shoulder isn’t going to look good :dash:

Phew just her, no meat clever in sight or mob filled with rage & anger :)

So on with the massage she asked light, medium or hard opted for medium
The Massage was good she knew where I had tight muscles without me saying and paid extra attention to them areas and was massaged from head to toe, with some attention paid in between my legs brushing my sack etc.

Probably about 30-40 minutes in her asks if I want extras . I could not understand all she was saying so maybe more was on offer I don’t know but managed to agree with b2b & hr.
She proceeded to rub her breasts all over my back from my neck down to and including my ass cheeks
I got to grope everything but her pussy she clenched up and moved out of reach whenever I tried

Then on to my front gives me a tit wank while she licks my nipples, then rubs her tits over my chest while giving me light kisses on my lips, both cheeks & neck
After a while of doing this she gets off and begins stroking my knob with both hands, cupping and stroking my balls, with some nipple licking & sucking as well, with a slight bit of finger rimming thrown in

Eventually I shoot my load; she still carries on gently stroking for a while after
She then says, you enjoy and then gives me a light kiss on my lips :thumbsup:

Then proceeds to clean up the spunk with tissue, then gets several damp hot flannels and wipes me down front & back
She notices there is still time left so then carries on giving me a massage until time is fully up

All in all a good service all round, the premises appear to be clean, staff polite & friendly and the extras are on offer ;)
  Avery god report, don't be so worried about stuff, they are all used to it, just ask for what you want but well done mate.  :hi:

velocity

You mentioned her name 4 times in 2 paragraphs! Careful...anyone would think you might be touting her! :)

I am very honest guy, I have never recommend a girl easily, but seriously I regretted traveling all the way from Coventry  to find out the worst massage ever, impolite, talking to each other, not discreet place, very unprofessional, I am repeating again mate I do not want another person to regret avoid this so called chinese massage near house of Fraser at Birmingham city centre its totally waste of time! our Li in Coventry charges only £40 for the massage with HE seriously I cannot compare her with any Thai or Chinese girl I have seen, I have already seen Bella, Sammy, jane, scarlett, sony,Suka, I cannot compare with Li, and she is even cheaper,  her under-reach is beyond imagination, she will ask to lift your bum and will give the best ever under-reach.

I am not touting or exaggerating her at all, why should I? if you don't trust my words just I will urge you to go and see her, if that will not be true, I will pay the price....

This is the li massage link

« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 02:54:24 am by velocity »

Offline shaven4you

Had my 1st massage in brum last night with sammy . wow what can i say great massage with body 2 body cpl of kisses and she let me give her a yoni massage . booked 1 hour £80 and was there a little over 90mins . even had a wash down with her in the shower . what a great women very friendly will 110% be going back to see her nect time im in town ...

smithie1000

Had my 1st massage in brum last night with sammy . wow what can i say great massage with body 2 body cpl of kisses and she let me give her a yoni massage . booked 1 hour £80 and was there a little over 90mins . even had a wash down with her in the shower . what a great women very friendly will 110% be going back to see her nect time im in town ...

Nice one, can you tell me what a yoni massage is please.

BenGeo36

Sorry to be a pain, can you provide a link so i don't have to hunt through the last 116 pages for Sammy?

Offline Rook69

A yoni is the female equivalent of a lingam massage. Basically giving her bits a rub.  :wackogirl:

smithie1000

A yoni is the female equivalent of a lingam massage. Basically giving her bits a rub.  :wackogirl:
Yes thank you Shaven has explained, she would have to be very very clean for my mouth to go near a pussy, ok fingers but that's it lol

Offline Rook69

Same here - I know some people on here go for the whole 'stick their tongue all the way in' kind of thing but im not so keen. To be honest I dont really want to stick my fingers in either because im paying to be pampered hence want to do as little as possible. Lol.

Offline Stapler

Sorry to be a pain, can you provide a link so i don't have to hunt through the last 116 pages for Sammy?

She advertises on Gumtree and Vivastreet.

..S....

Offline johnsnow

Good result, where is the Stirchley joint?

Dodo

Oooooooo, you are an assertive one  :wacko: Bit of shitposting keeps us on our toes.

Anyway, this Bearwood girl looks good.....any indication when she may be back Mr F ??

Dodo

+1....... Anymore of that and you will get a bollocking by our self appointed guru.

Offline Stapler

Anyway, this Bearwood girl looks good......

Should have gone to specsavers dodo!

..S...

Offline Stapler

+1....... Anymore of that and you will get a bollocking by our self appointed guru.

You really can't get over not having a certain girls number can you? Snipe snipe snipe!  :sarcastic:

..S...

Dodo

Very imformative post above from Mikexxxlong but like everything on this thread it will get losT. Has I have suggested before, and it seems to work, is post the review in 'reviews' under the heading 'FBSM NATURAL THERAPY'

If you agree Mike can you ask Admin to switch it.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 04:17:38 pm by Dodo »

Offline Stapler

Very imformative post above from Smiffy but like everything on this thread it will get losT. Has I have suggested before, and it seems to work, is post the review in 'reviews' under the heading 'FBSM NATURAL THERAPY'

If you agree Smiffy can you ask Admin to switch it.

You edited it!

..S...

mikexxlong

Very imformative post above from Mikexxxlong but like everything on this thread it will get losT. Has I have suggested before, and it seems to work, is post the review in 'reviews' under the heading 'FBSM NATURAL THERAPY'

If you agree Mike can you ask Admin to switch it.

I have no problems having it switched to a review etc.  :)