Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best FBSM in Brum  (Read 801502 times)

Offline shaven4you

Hey punters  whos close to birmingham new street station and offers body2body or fs  will be passing brum next thursday and got 1h:25mins spare between trains ... 

thanks

Offline Stapler

Our FBSM girls are in clean, safe, modern flats with shower 10-15 mins walk from the station.

Unfortunately our thread now is so big it's difficult to navigate. The girls advertise on Vivastreet and Gumtree so there are no AW links.

Look for Suka, Soni, Sammy, Nancy, Scarlett, Jane, Bella/Jina or Mally on Vivastreet.
Choose any one of them and you will be OK!

Some reviews in West Midlands review section.

Good luck!

..S....
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 10:08:43 pm by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Oooops

Hey punters  whos close to birmingham new street station and offers body2body or fs  will be passing brum next thursday and got 1h:25mins spare between trains ... 

thanks
As Stapler has said, a few noted punts on here but of late there has been a question over some of them supplying the goods so if you do indulge, maybe a review please.  :hi:

Dekka

Our FBSM girls are in clean, safe, modern flats with shower 10-15 mins walk from the station.

Unfortunately our thread now is so big it's difficult to navigate. The girls advertise on Vivastreet and Gumtree so there are no AW links.

Look for Suka, Soni, Sammy, Nancy, Scarlett, Jane, Bella/Jina or Mally on Vivastreet.
Choose any one of them and you will be OK!

Some reviews in West Midlands review section.

Good luck!

..S....

Mally's been out of action for sometime I'm afraid; not looking good for a return unfortunately,

Offline Stapler

So - he's still got 7 put of 8 to have a go at!!

..S...

Offline johnsnow

the gift that keeps on giving !

The Chinese massage centre near house of Fraser has never disappointed since visiting.

There appear to be three main ladies.

Youngish girl,(Eve) tall and thin with glasses (she is very poor sighted as I have tried those glasses on!)
She is very horny and seems up for almost anything, initiated by her good self.
The first time I visited, she placed my hands on her arse almost immediately and then assumed the 69 position and massaged my back. Whispering in my ear, the other ladies are old, I am young and sexy... Lol
Offering OWO and DFK as part of her excellent service. She is so mellow almost seems sedated.

Then there is the slightly older very sweet friendly lady (Lyn?) who tends to wear a red dress, she will take her kit off but always keeps those slightly in need of upgrading  cotton panties tight. She has great breasts and one very interesting double left nipple which she likes sucked.

Then there is the lady who is slightly older, who often sits on reception who wears quite a bit of makeup. Face a little worse for wear, but great fun and very cheeky. Happy to suck and think she would give a FS.

As there are no ceilings you can hear everything and sounded like someone was banging her the other day.

They always seem to give a head massage after completion which is a nice touch!

Last time I left there was a lady in reception waiting for a massage filling in a health questionnaire whilst Lyn  had put on her white doctors jacket over the red dress looking very official - great switch!!

Very central and convenient. No attitude or tightness from any of the girls.

Eve seems to be growing in popularity and renown as she has been booked up the last two times I have been...and I heard another booking for her when I was on he couch, so book ahead!

Offline the tiger

has  any one  seen  new  lady  at  Chinese  shop  boldmere  rd   

smithie1000

The Chinese massage centre near house of Fraser has never disappointed since visiting.

Youngish girl,(Eve) tall and thin with glasses (she is very poor sighted as I have tried those glasses on!)
The first time I visited, she placed my hands on her arse almost immediately and then assumed the 69 position and massaged my back. Whispering in my ear, the other ladies are old, I am young and sexy... Lol
Offering OWO and DFK as part of her excellent service. She is so mellow almost seems sedated.

Then there is the slightly older very sweet friendly lady (Lyn?) who tends to wear a red dress, she will take her kit off but always keeps those slightly in need of upgrading  cotton panties tight. She has great breasts and one very interesting double left nipple which she likes sucked.

Then there is the lady who is slightly older, who often sits on reception who wears quite a bit of makeup. Face a little worse for wear, but great fun and very cheeky. Happy to suck and think she would give a FS.

As there are no ceilings you can hear everything and sounded like someone was banging her the other day.

Last time I left there was a lady in reception waiting for a massage filling in a health questionnaire whilst Lyn  had put on her white doctors jacket over the red dress looking very official - great switch!!

Eve seems to be growing in popularity and renown as she has been booked up the last two times I have been...and I heard another booking for her when I was on he couch, so book ahead!
wow what a good report..... :hi:

smithie1000

has  any one  seen  new  lady  at  Chinese  shop  boldmere  rd

No, what day's and what she like? please.

Benson50

Good report, I like the sound of the place - what are the prices like? They seemed a bit more expensive than typical when I was handed a leaflet while sneaking a quick look inside a few months ago.

and then assumed the 69 position and massaged my back.

I can't quite picture how this works, were you lying on top?

Offline johnsnow

Good report, I like the sound of the place - what are the prices like? They seemed a bit more expensive than typical when I was handed a leaflet while sneaking a quick look inside a few months ago.

I can't quite picture how this works, were you lying on top?

Usual Chinese prices £25-£30 30 mins, £40 per hour, this can involve you touching most areas, if you're nice!
HR. extra £10-£20, usually £20 (may get more action if you're lucky and they're horny)
B2B (possible BJ) another £10-20

Sometimes they do a 4 hand deal as well with both B2B for £80-90 if it's quiet, well worth it and offer to cum twice :)

69 - she was standing by my head massaging back then hopped onto couch and spread her legs wide over my face!

mikexxlong

Sounds like I must check this place out :yahoo:

am I right in thinking that Color & Beauty Salon is part of the same premises on Bull Street ?

Offline Gaffers

Usual Chinese prices £25-£30 30 mins, £40 per hour, this can involve you touching most areas, if you're nice!
HR. extra £10-£20, usually £20 (may get more action if you're lucky and they're horny)

Sometimes they do a 4 hand deal as well with both B2B for £80-90 if it's quiet, well worth it and offer to cum twice :)

69 - she was standing by my head massaging back then hopped onto couch and spread her legs wide over my face!

Yep- I've had the benefit of that. She's lovely and very much enjoys her work from what I can make out. Whenever I touch her in the unmentionable area, she's sopping wet.

Offline the tiger

No, what day's and what she like? please.
   she  work   sat  to  Tuesday   but  not  been  yet  ......   just  wondered if  any  one  been  yet.....

Offline johnsnow

Sounds like I must check this place out :yahoo:

am I right in thinking that Color & Beauty Salon is part of the same premises on Bull Street ?

Yep that's the one

smithie1000

she  work   sat  to  Tuesday   but  not  been  yet  ......   just  wondered if  any  one  been  yet.....

How do you know the days she works if you not been????????????? What's the matter with your keyboard?

Benson50

Thanks for the info. Interesting to hear about the double nipple, one of my first Chinese massage experiences was with a stunning young girl who had a nipple that had overgrown and branched off - shame about the cotton panties.

Stimpy

Mally's been out of action for sometime I'm afraid; not looking good for a return unfortunately,

Mally was having heart surgery and needed time off , not seen her in a while so don't know if she's had it and recovering

Dekka

She's had the operation and is recovering, but has no immediate plan to return to work.

Offline Swagga

Has anyone visited Sun Ni Nuch in Birmingham before? Recently come across it and wondering if anyone has been.

External Link/Members Only

Offline claud223

been a few weeks ago, they had offer on through gumtree.
paid £35 for 1hr
decent enough massage, towards the end she offered HE, wanted £20 but I said i've only got £10. ;)
she agreed with that but said next time it will be £20.
i reckon more is on offer as i spotted a box of condoms under the massage table

Offline the tiger

read new  add  on  gumtree  boldmere rd  and  phone  and ask  that's  how  I  know?  all the  best.

velocity

The Tiger

I am not writing about yours, I meant the chinese near house of fraser

smithie1000

read new  add  on  gumtree  boldmere rd  and  phone  and ask  that's  how  I  know?  all the  best.

How about a link as I cant find it?

Offline the tiger

Chinese  herbalway relaxing massage  suttoncoldfield  add  on  gumtree  ... you  already  know  bolmere shop in  the  past...ok  s.

Offline johnsnow

Is this the link.
External Link/Members Only

Yes it is for house of Fraser although it looks nothing like the pics and there are no English girls working there...

Offline Knobrot

I actually booked her yesterday morning, I was taking up Staplers challenge, but then the reviews and posts started to arrive yesterday evening, but I'll still give it a go.

Like I say, I'll report back.

KR

She cancelled (illness......!!!!),  cold feet and I bet the comments scared her off, pity..!!

KR

smithie1000

Chinese  herbalway relaxing massage  suttoncoldfield  add  on  gumtree  ... you  already  know  bolmere shop in  the  past...ok  s.

Hey Tiger you are not the real thing.......admin need to look at you,  maybe a tout

Offline bonham

all your posts about boldmere road tiger
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 06:48:53 pm by bonham »

Offline Oooops

Just wondering which masseuse is Tiger  :lol:

smithie1000

Just wondering which masseuse is Tiger  :lol:
Me too, is it you Kerry or is the lady who runs the shop, come on tell us.  :dash:

Offline the tiger

no   is  not  from  the  shop???????????????    ok    just  asked  in  first  place if  any one seen  the  new  lady  there  ? that  all  I  asked   and it all   gone  pear  shaped...lol

smithie1000

no   is  not  from  the  shop???????????????    ok    just  asked  in  first  place if  any one seen  the  new  lady  there  ? that  all  I  asked   and it all   gone  pear  shaped...lol
Ok find out for the team who the new lady is and what is she like and then I might believe you............. :rolleyes:

Offline the tiger

just  look  at  new  gumtree  add   this   morning   Chinese  relax  massage  Sutton Coldfield.... :D

Offline Stapler

just  look  at  new  gumtree  add   this   morning   Chinese  relax  massage  Sutton Coldfield.... :D

Hey tiger

What are your rates for a topless handjob?

..S....

smithie1000

ok I see it now, come on what is she like.....
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 09:46:26 am by smithie1000 »

smithie1000

I am over that way today, if I get time I will call in to see your new lady.

Mr.K

I have to agree with the lad earlier on who was on about jane ,she is top class something about her. She as to be my number 1 ( down side she won't let u finger her) I guess I'm bored of Sammy, I done everything with Sammy from BJ to even the hardcore S*x. Anyone else gone that far with Sammy?

smithie1000

Hi, do you mean this one please. External Link/Members Only

Offline Stapler

That's the one smithie.
It's opposite House of Fraser in Bull Street just off Corporation Street.

..S....

smithie1000

That's the one smithie.
It's opposite House of Fraser in Bull Street just off Corporation Street.

..S....

Ok thanks, just looking at getting a train to new street station then walking there, looking on google maps at the mo as I don't know Brum but that eve sounds good  :lol:

Offline Stapler

It's easy to find from New Street Station. Ten minutes walk. Quite straightforward.

..S...

smithie1000

It's easy to find from New Street Station. Ten minutes walk. Quite straightforward.

..S...
Yes just done the walk on google maps, hey its £6:10 return ticket on the train lol, cant be bad lol,  looks promising for Wednesday morning.  I will text them tomorrow.   :rolleyes:

Offline Gogglebox69

Hi guys

Having been out to see Sammy as per people recommendation with her being open to a bit of "touching" and had a good time with her. She was nice and friendly enough but thought her massage lacked slightly compared to others but she did make me cum twice!

Wanted to know if there are any1 else u'd recommend for a nice massage but with lots of touching. The fitter the better 😬

Offline Mrcharm123

What is the most Scarlett has let any of you guys done?

smithie1000

Hi guys

Having been out to see Sammy as per people recommendation with her being open to a bit of "touching" and had a good time with her. She was nice and friendly enough but thought her massage lacked slightly compared to others but she did make me cum twice!

Wanted to know if there are any1 else u'd recommend for a nice massage but with lots of touching. The fitter the better 😬

OWO?

Offline Gogglebox69

Sorry smithie I didn't understand your question?
Are u asking if I want OWO? if the girl does offer it then it's a bonus.

smithie1000

Sorry smithie I didn't understand your question?
Are u asking if I want OWO? if the girl does offer it then it's a bonus.
Sorry I should have put it better, wondered if you got OWO as I think someone said you could with her.

Offline Gogglebox69

To be fair I didn't try or even ask.

if I go back I think I would ask as she did seem friendly and was very open about me touching her an me even positioned herself so I could have better access to her pussy.

If I ever visit her again il ask and report back.