Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best FBSM in Brum  (Read 801141 times)

smithie1000

Hi

Yes it was included £30.00 all in, she told me she does naturist her limits are no oral or full service. Yes it looks like a proper set up but she has now a new massage room and does this service.

All in all for the cost and an English lady it takes some beating !! No pun intended lads !!!

Wolfstep.
Sorry to go on, what she like looks/body

Offline Kaka15

Hi Guys

After walking from scarlettes place and Soni on the blob I decided to go and see Sammy. It was New Year's Eve and I was her last customer so for £60 again I got massage, b2b and He. ( I did agree £60 for 45mins but she gave me just over an hour. Same as last time)

Ok I know there are much prettier looking girls out there however with Sammy you know exactly what you are getting and she allows you to touch her everywhere Aslong as your gentle.

She will also wash you down I the shower after which is a great touch to what she offers.

Anyone new to this who has not been I would highly recommend.

Dodo

Have been once but could not face those weird nipples again :(

Offline Stapler

Have been once but could not face those weird nipples again :(

Front view ( . )( . )

Side view  )-

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Knobrot

Hi

Yes it was included £30.00 all in, she told me she does naturist her limits are no oral or full service. Yes it looks like a proper set up but she has now a new massage room and does this service.

All in all for the cost and an English lady it takes some beating !! No pun intended lads !!!

Wolfstep.

Due to see her later in the week, will report back.

KR

shithappens

Anyone got a link to Sammi ? I tried but only found sammy

smithie1000

Due to see her later in the week, will report back.

KR

Just tried to get in but nothing till 3:30 too late for me.  :dash:

Offline Knobrot

Just tried to get in but nothing till 3:30 too late for me.  :dash:

I actually booked her yesterday morning, I was taking up Staplers challenge, but then the reviews and posts started to arrive yesterday evening, but I'll still give it a go.

Like I say, I'll report back.

KR

rorororo

Hi

I have been here and it was ok and not bad value , prior to the New Year i visited 1 hour massage and he was £30.00 I see the latest advert it has increased. The lady was not really up my street but you cannot argue with the cost!!

External Link/Members Only

Wolfstep

What's wrong with her? Why not up your street? Can we have a description? Body not nice?

smithie1000

I actually booked her yesterday morning, I was taking up Staplers challenge, but then the reviews and posts started to arrive yesterday evening, but I'll still give it a go.

Like I say, I'll report back.

KR

Hey she's asked me if her price are too low as she is now fully booked out, I said if you want to stay busy keep it low.  She offered me b2b & HE for 1 hour for £50, good value.  So get in quick before the price goes up.   :hi:

Offline wolfstep

Her age I would say is late forties not thirties, she is not huge but carrying some timber put it that way. The last time I was there she flipped her tits out also!! Listen like I say for the cost I really should not complain, she is a nice lady also maybe I am just being too selective !!

have fun and go and see her and then report back!
Wolfstep

Dodo

Front view ( . )( . )

Side view  )-

..S...

Side view.      )===>               As I recall :(

Offline Stapler

Anyone got a link to Sammi ? I tried but only found sammy

What's in a letter? Same girl!

..S...

Offline Stapler

Side view.      )===>               As I recall :(

Unique!
Watch her phone get red hot now!

..S....

smithie1000

Hey she's asked me if her price are too low as she is now fully booked out, I said if you want to stay busy keep it low.  She offered me b2b & HE for 1 hour for £50, good value.  So get in quick before the price goes up.   :hi:

As I could not get in with Sheryl this morning I went to the other side this afternoon(east mids), to see Jojo a thai girl, only tiny but fit as fuck, not as pretty as some but the bods great. Had a very oily B2B followed by a HE, this was done by her sitting/kneeling  across my leg very near to my old man, it was so close to her G sting I thought it was going in at one point.  A shower after all for £60.
Just thought I would let you know.  Now off to the other side to tell them.
Not put link on as would too far for you boys............... :rolleyes:

That's the best thing about living right on the border of both  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 02:34:26 pm by smithie1000 »

Offline jamesian

Hi Guys

After walking from scarlettes place and Soni on the blob I decided to go and see Sammy. It was New Year's Eve and I was her last customer so for £60 again I got massage, b2b and He. ( I did agree £60 for 45mins but she gave me just over an hour. Same as last time)

Ok I know there are much prettier looking girls out there however with Sammy you know exactly what you are getting and she allows you to touch her everywhere Aslong as your gentle.

She will also wash you down I the shower after which is a great touch to what she offers.

Anyone new to this who has not been I would highly recommend.

Why did you walk from Scarlett's? She's been on my radar for a while, but as I normally see Bella or Sammy have not tried her yet.
Agree that Sammy is great fun and in my opinion great value. Did she do the foot wash before you started? She's a bit whacky, but along with Bella (who it seems some on here don't rate) she's in my top two for Birmingham. I don't get down much - maybe every 6weeks to 2 months so I tend to stick to what I know and like.
Banned reason: Falsely reporting email as spam
Banned by:

smithie1000

Saw Myumi last month, the massage was great but no more was on offer, unless I was not asking the right questions. Has anyone had any extra's from Myumi?
She is into B2B and covered oral now, if you look up the recent comments.  :dance:

Dodo

Why did you walk from Scarlett's? She's been on my radar for a while, but as I normally see Bella or Sammy have not tried her yet.
Agree that Sammy is great fun and in my opinion great value. Did she do the foot wash before you started? She's a bit whacky, but along with Bella (who it seems some on here don't rate) she's in my top two for Birmingham. I don't get down much - maybe every 6weeks to 2 months so I tend to stick to what I know and like.
If I remember correctly he was a victim of 'bait and switch. You wouldn't walk from theee Scarlette believe me  :wacko:

Offline brumboy1

WS is this the right person??

Searched the number under the gumtree add for External Link/Members Only

Offline claud223

Hi Mate

her ads just disapeared, any chance of sending me her contact number (PM)

cheers

smithie1000

Hi Mate

her ads just disapeared, any chance of sending me her contact number (PM)

cheers

Who's number are you after?

Offline claud223

Sorry guys

relates to this post from wolfstep:

I have been here and it was ok and not bad value , prior to the New Year i visited 1 hour massage and he was £30.00 I see the latest advert it has increased. The lady was not really up my street but you cannot argue with the cost!!

smithie1000

Sorry guys

relates to this post from wolfstep:

I will PM you the number, might find she is a bit more expensive now,

Offline wolfstep

WS is this the right person??

Searched the number under the gumtree add for External Link/Members Only

Yes, pictures look old though, little larger than that now!!

Wolfstep.

smithie1000

Yes, pictures look old though, little larger than that now!!

Wolfstep.

Hey WS, she has text me and asked if I am on this site, well yes luv I am:lol: :lol:

Offline Stapler

Hey WS, she has text me and asked if I am on this site, well yes luv I am:lol: :lol:

.....and thousands of others tell her! What's she complaining about? Isn't it good for her business? That's if she's any good!

..S...

shithappens

What's in a letter? Same girl!

..S...
cheers" Stapled "
Like you say "what's in a letter ?"
At the end of the day we are all cooking for the same think ... A real good luck .
Substitute "r" "L" "g" "f" where appropriate.
Happy hunting pal

Offline wolfstep

haha :drinks:

She is paranoid about discretion I think!! Have fun Smithie!!

WS.

smithie1000

haha :drinks:

She is paranoid about discretion I think!! Have fun Smithie!!

WS.
:hi:

Dodo

Fuck me Smiffy, thats another that knows who you are now.

smithie1000

Fuck me Smiffy, thats another that knows who you are now.

yes but who gives a F"*K

Offline claud223

Hi All

contacted Sheryl by text today for an appointment, she replied with

"i've taken my add off"

i replied: so you're not massaging anymore?

reply: "not at the moment"

F***ing disappointment as it would have been good to see her!!

anyone else had the same response??
Any way ended up with Marina in Erdington!!

smithie1000

.....and thousands of others tell her! What's she complaining about? Isn't it good for her business? That's if she's any good!

..S...
dead right Stapler  :rolleyes:

smithie1000

Hi All

contacted Sheryl by text today for an appointment, she replied with

"i've taken my add off"

i replied: so you're not massaging anymore?

reply: "not at the moment"

F***ing disappointment as it would have been good to see her!!

anyone else had the same response??
Cant be doing with a very good massage wrecked by a half boy, no tits, no touching and doing it in a one room flat with so much stuff in there, you have to be memory man to remember the fucking way out.  :yahoo:

Offline claud223

well what can i say, i made it home safely!!

londin

Cant be doing with a very good massage wrecked by a half boy, no tits, no touching and doing it in a one room flat with so much stuff in there, you have to be memory man to remember the fucking way out.  :yahoo:
Dead right you are! The room feels like built in the midst of rubble! Honestly though, the massage is fantastic and value for money, but personally, its kinda scary too! And then she somes with the proposal of prostate massage.. :scare:
There was this one occasion when I waited outside while she could not find the keys to open the door :dash:

Dodo

:D :D although you are treading on thin ice.....she is Mr S's fave !!

Could she be male??

Offline Stapler

...she is Mr S's fave !!

Nah! She is about 6th just for the massage alone!
Fav is one I see who has never been mentioned on here, and doesn't want to be!
KSY who I still see even though she has officially packed in.
Soni, Sammi, Suka......

..S...

smithie1000

Dead right you are! The room feels like built in the midst of rubble! Honestly though, the massage is fantastic and value for money, but personally, its kinda scary too! And then she somes with the proposal of prostate massage.. :scare:
There was this one occasion when I waited outside while she could not find the keys to open the door :dash:

Yes the prostate massage, I remember going "what you doing"............... :scare:

smithie1000

:D :D although you are treading on thin ice.....she is Mr S's fave !!

Could she be male??
OMG...........

Offline Stapler

Nah! She is about 6th just for the massage alone!
Fav is one I see who has never been mentioned on here, and doesn't want to be!
KSY who I still see even though she has officially packed in.
Soni, Sammi, Suka......

..S...

....and Li.

So, fav - no nationality or clues!
A black girl, 2 Thai's,  Burmese girl, a Chinese and a Filipina!

That's enough to be going on with - unless the FBSM challenge throws up someone worthwhile!

..S...

Offline JamieEast

any info? review?

been thinking of trying marina

Benson50

any info? review?

been thinking of trying marina

Marina :
best value in Brum
most thorough massage
warm and friendly
Slim and attractive
Really knows how to pleasure a man
Prostate massage at no extra cost
My first time I felt guilty after being there almost 2 hours so I tried to give her an extra  £20 but she wouldn't take it.
The only downside for me is that after the massage and all the expert sensual touching over 90 minutes, my cock has kinda lost interest. It would be better to have the he earlier in the proceedings. I'm sure she'd be amenable to that suggestion.

Offline webpunter

Marina :
best value in Brum
most thorough massage
warm and friendly
Slim and attractive
Really knows how to pleasure a man
Prostate massage at no extra cost
My first time I felt guilty after being there almost 2 hours so I tried to give her an extra  £20 but she wouldn't take it.
The only downside for me is that after the massage and all the expert sensual touching over 90 minutes, my cock has kinda lost interest. It would be better to have the he earlier in the proceedings. I'm sure she'd be amenable to that suggestion.
Can you wazz up a link please as 112 pages on this thread

Benson50

Can you wazz up a link please as 112 pages on this thread

I've copied and pasted a link but it doesn't appear to work

A search for massage erdington and yna should get you there.

m.vivastreet.co.uk/massage+gravelly-hill/-40---90mins---professional-full-body-massage---erdington/99309879
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 05:37:48 pm by Benson50 »

Offline Oooops

I've copied and pasted a link but it doesn't appear to work

A search for massage erdington and yna should get you there.

m.vivastreet.co.uk/massage+gravelly-hill/-40---90mins---professional-full-body-massage---erdington/99309879

External Link/Members Only  :hi:

shithappens

Does Sammi work from Alfred knight ? Don't want to see the wrong person