Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best FBSM in Brum  (Read 801699 times)

Offline normski

Stapler, I couldn't agree more!!  :drinks:

Offline normski

Tbh, ive never had any issues with these ladies. But it seems of late, the Thai girls are getting as bad as the Romanian gypos.

Offline Oooops

Tbh, ive never had any issues with these ladies. But it seems of late, the Thai girls are getting as bad as the Romanian gypos.
Not forgetting the Chinese  :dash: IF they're reasonably fit I will punt but if not I'll walk but sadly it's a sellers market and they'll continue to rake it in so nothing will change. As for the Romanians, there's some fit looking totty there but ..................

Offline spaceman979

saw sammy last weekend, all still good there, new apartment,sammys intructions are not the best, she made up for getting me lost, glad shes back solid and reliable,

smithie1000

Not forgetting the Chinese  :dash: IF they're reasonably fit I will punt but if not I'll walk but sadly it's a sellers market and they'll continue to rake it in so nothing will change. As for the Romanians, there's some fit looking totty there but ..................

I agree there are some very sexy Romanians, I visited a few this year and one in Walsall(now gone) was very pretty and a faultless body.

Offline normski

I agree there are a few sexy Romanians, but that's it a few. The majority promise the earth, but end up giving a shit service, B&S or dirty bare backers to name a few of their faults.

smithie1000

I agree there are a few sexy Romanians, but that's it a few. The majority promise the earth, but end up giving a shit service, B&S or dirty bare backers to name a few of their faults.
I know my reply should be in the East Mids but the worst one I had was the one in Burton, she opened the door with a baby in her arms but she was fucking lovely.  She put the baby in pram and I could not believe how fit she was but with a baby crying and the fucking food cooking on the cooker next to the bed on the floor - well it was a disaster but for looks and body wow.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 08:01:58 pm by smithie1000 »

Offline Oooops

Likewise  :hi:  Sadly there's more and more bareback being offered and not just by Romanians. Just wtf is it with folk nowadays.  :dash: Sadly we need reviews on the good ones and they are out there. Had a nice chat with one on my HL as I was after a punt tomorrow but she's away for the New Year  :dash:

Offline normski

I know my reply should be in the East Mids but the worst one I had was the one in Burton, she opened the door with a baby in her arms but she was fucking lovely.  She put the baby in pram and I could not believe how fit she was but with a baby crying and the fucking food cooking on the cooker next to the bed on the floor - well it was a disaster but for looks and body wow.
Feck me, Smithie you could write a book about the funniest/quirky punts ever....top on the list has to be the one legged lass!! :D

smithie1000

Feck me, Smithie you could write a book about the funniest/quirky punts ever....top on the list has to be the one legged lass!! :D

LOL.  You know when you don't want to cum too quickly and you think of something well that's my cum stopper but then I get asked what I am I laughing at  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Kaka15

Ok so Soni cancelled on me. Apparently on the blob so maybe it's a good thing.  :dash:

So my options for tomorrow now are

Sammy
Sukhanda
Or Bella

I've seen the top two so may try Bella but again put of by the switching.

Any other recommendations anyone has had recently that's worth a try?

londin

I've seen the top two so may try Bella but again put of by the switching.

Any other recommendations anyone has had recently that's worth a try?

You can try Bella..see whether she plays up or not..if tries to switch, just walk!

Offline baseball_99

Totally agree Stapler, I saw my fav Jane a few weeks ago, agreed services / price on the phone , got to her appt and told me she was on her period!

She wanted £80 b2b but leaving her knickers on!

Told her forget the b2b just massage & HE, she gave me £20 back but left her top on!

So my previous visits which are nearly double figures now dont count then!

Offline Jockey

« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 02:27:27 pm by Jockey »

Offline Jockey

What the fucks that about lol  :lol:

LOL no idea.... I think she thinks its a review section .....

smithie1000

Offline Oooops

Well if you want further 'Terapy' try Xonia External Link/Members Only must be her alter ego  :unknown:  :D

smithie1000

Well if you want further 'Terapy' try Xonia External Link/Members Only must be her alter ego  :unknown:  :D

Just call me and i make you fell better.  Hey I fell a lot over xmas  :lol:

velocity

I am absolutely agree with every word said by the legendary Stapler, my experience of  Bella Aka Jinna became the worst this days, I will advise every one to be very careful about her, she became lazy, careless, and only thinks about the money, she asked me to leave within 35 minutes.

If you want my sincere advise completely avoid her.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 02:50:30 am by velocity »

Offline bonham

I seid same a few a few cutting the time down cus got other apintments on the way especially if thay cant get more money out of you like phu and cradley shop but there still some good ones just getting harder to find maybe. thay need more girls working for them I going to start booking 30 min now cus that's all I get of some. and having a massage for a hour listening to them going on about money is not good for relaxing massage
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 08:27:24 am by bonham »

paulj

I would treat this latest post from Velocity with a good deal of caution.

There is a post from him on the subject of Bella/Jina on 9 January which refers to her and is not accurate in terms of what others were saying about her at the time. He clearly doesn't like her and after the previous post I wonder why(if)  he has returned. I suspect some kind of hidden agenda. With a few exceptions his comments about Thai girls in Birmingham are less then complimentary. I will leave you to draw your own conclusions.  I have no axe to grind because I have not seen the lady, but I know a few others who have.

Paul

londin

I do not know about any hidden agenda, but I had my share of bad experience with Bella, which obviously I did not like! I shared that experience on this thread.

Offline bonham

I think thers alot of swiching going on and ruining there own reputaions probably why different reviews going on 

Offline normski

Lately it seems that some of these Thai ladies have got too complacent and think they can get away with a sub-standard massage and rushing to get folks out the door. I've seen Bella about 5-6 times, she's not the best at massaging and she knows it too...but Bella is a bubbly person and easy to get on with. I've never been 'short changed' of time with her and if I recall right, I once spend 2 hours with her for the price of 1. But, it has been a year since I last saw her so things could have changed.

As Stapler has previously pointed out, they all collude with one another and price fix their services despite the quality of service they provide. If I was in Velocity's situation where he booked an hour and later was ask to leave after 35mins. First thing I would have done was asked for a partial refund(say 50% of what was paid) and ask her why take the money for the hour knowing it wasn't achievable....and if you ain't gonna see her again, make sure she knows it too!!

Offline normski

I think thers alot of swiching going on and ruining there own reputaions probably why different reviews going on
Simple answer, let your feet do the talking and walk...the money's better left in the pocket than risking the chance of poor service.

londin

Suka did that to me. The massage and HE was very good, but after she was done, I went for the shower. When I was getting ready to get out, I looked at my watch and only 45mnts have passed. I understood the massage was probably 35-40 mnts at most! I just felt so pissed off, I did not say anything, but decided to check the time next time I go for Sukanda. After reading your post, I agree I should have asked for a partial refund!

Dodo

Experiences differ. I have never had a problem with any of the Thai girls, more often than not I go over the time paid for without any hassle.

velocity

I dont have any personal agenda at all and there is no reaon which I should victimize for one girl. but seriously it happened to me.  I have seen Suka and Sammy I dont have any complaint about them.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 05:21:03 pm by velocity »

Offline normski

Hi velocity,

I'm not questioning your honestly as it seems of late, you're one of a few on here that are Reporting back poor service from the Thai girls. I'm the same as Dodo, i pay for an hour and always left on the hour or most of the time it was after the hour.

If I was in your position in the Bella incident, I would most definitely have asked for some refund and made it clear that I wasn't impressed by it....you pay for the hour, I expect a minimum of an hour. How else are these ladies gonna learn, it's a buyers market were we can easily turn around and walk to never return.

Offline Jockey

Time to add some 2016 info guys..... :crazy:

Okay so I will keep it brief and to the point.

Who
Myumi / Yumi

Advert
Saw her on gumtree and realised its the same yumi as previously.... I had done a reverse number search and found an ad updated 2 days prior £80 nuru

Option
£80 nuru massage

Comms
Tried calling and ended up texting and arranging it via text

Details
Okay, initially called a day before she instructed she was working the next day. Im sure I was her 1st client of 2016 as everyting was new (baby wipes, mens spray ect)

so as I walked in she looked great with some big knockers, and immediatly offered me a 4 hander but As I was confused she quickly changed the subject and to be fair I just wanted some big (.)(.)

Massage started in her lingerie great start as she worked up my legs and a lot of attention onnmy buttox. She stripped it all off 20 minutes in to the massage and threw a whole load of oil over us and started the "nuru" was more a body to body "the proper way"

Time to turn, I felt it was a bit soon but wanted to see her, Big breast as I wanted a bit of a shame as I would have hoped they was more perky (a bit like sandy who works with dark alex and jenny.1) anyway she oiled me up, rubbed up a few times and started to give me a tit wank, hell yea I was hoping she would continue, sadly she did it on and off for 5 minutes and started the very oily HJ. I reached forward and had a good feel of her big breast and soon popped. I had realised definatly was short timed.

The meet was at 4:45 / got on the bed at 4:50 and shot by 5:30... Okay i understand you need a shower ect but there was a good extra 10 minutes atleast in the meet. Also saldy the back massage was not good and there was 0 shoulder massage or arm. (this is the time she left out I suppose)

Would I return... Hmmm possibly for half hour for a tit wank massage

She does offer covered oral £20 which I didnt take

So  all in all I had fun and popped but felt a little rushed I will give it a 6.5/10

smithie1000

Time to add some 2016 info guys..... :crazy:

Okay so I will keep it brief and to the point.

Who
Myumi / Yumi

Advert
Saw her on gumtree and realised its the same yumi as previously.... I had done a reverse number search and found an ad updated 2 days prior £80 nuru

Option
£80 nuru massage

Comms
Tried calling and ended up texting and arranging it via text

Details
Okay, initially called a day before she instructed she was working the next day. Im sure I was her 1st client of 2016 as everyting was new (baby wipes, mens spray ect)

so as I walked in she looked great with some big knockers, and immediatly offered me a 4 hander but As I was confused she quickly changed the subject and to be fair I just wanted some big (.)(.)

Massage started in her lingerie great start as she worked up my legs and a lot of attention onnmy buttox. She stripped it all off 20 minutes in to the massage and threw a whole load of oil over us and started the "nuru" was more a body to body "the proper way"

Time to turn, I felt it was a bit soon but wanted to see her, Big breast as I wanted a bit of a shame as I would have hoped they was more perky (a bit like sandy who works with dark alex and jenny.1) anyway she oiled me up, rubbed up a few times and started to give me a tit wank, hell yea I was hoping she would continue, sadly she did it on and off for 5 minutes and started the very oily HJ. I reached forward and had a good feel of her big breast and soon popped. I had realised definatly was short timed.

The meet was at 4:45 / got on the bed at 4:50 and shot by 5:30... Okay i understand you need a shower ect but there was a good extra 10 minutes atleast in the meet. Also saldy the back massage was not good and there was 0 shoulder massage or arm. (this is the time she left out I suppose)

Would I return... Hmmm possibly for half hour for a tit wank massage

She does offer covered oral £20 which I didnt take

So  all in all I had fun and popped but felt a little rushed I will give it a 6.5/10

good report

Dodo

A suggestion.....this is a very imformative post but it will get lost in the thread. Why not start putting these good reports in the review section with a consistent heading such as in this case 'FBSM Yumi' in much the same way as I did recently for Suraiya.

Just a thought.

Online claud223

Hey Dodo

the link for suraiya don't work can you check please

thanks

Offline Jockey

A suggestion.....this is a very imformative post but it will get lost in the thread. Why not start putting these good reports in the review section with a consistent heading such as in this case 'FBSM Yumi' in much the same way as I did recently for Suraiya.

Just a thought.

copied and pasted it into a review and added the following link for you guys

External Link/Members Only

Offline Brumish

Lately it seems that some of these Thai ladies have got too complacent and think they can get away with a sub-standard massage and rushing to get folks out the door. I've seen Bella about 5-6 times, she's not the best at massaging and she knows it too...but Bella is a bubbly person and easy to get on with. I've never been 'short changed' of time with her and if I recall right, I once spend 2 hours with her for the price of 1. But, it has been a year since I last saw her so things could have changed.

As Stapler has previously pointed out, they all collude with one another and price fix their services despite the quality of service they provide. If I was in Velocity's situation where he booked an hour and later was ask to leave after 35mins. First thing I would have done was asked for a partial refund(say 50% of what was paid) and ask her why take the money for the hour knowing it wasn't achievable....and if you ain't gonna see her again, make sure she knows it too!!

I gave up on Thai girls a few years ago, personally don't find the massages as good as other nationalities. On top of that they are controlled group that is why you get the 'collusion'

Offline Stapler

copied and pasted it into a review and added the following link for you guys

Good report Jock!

AW link for Yumi :

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

..S....

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Dodo

Hey Dodo

the link for suraiya don't work can you check please

thanks
She has probably taken her profile down as she is soon away for a six weeks or so. You may have missed the boat for now.

Dekka

I gave up on Thai girls a few years ago, personally don't find the massages as good as other nationalities. On top of that they are controlled group that is why you get the 'collusion'

Why have you come to this conclusion. I can see the case with the Thai FS group but not with the FBSM. They seem to come and go as they please and take holiday's as and when. (Not what I'd expect from a controlled group)

Having been visiting the current crop for the past couple of years, they all seem to take plenty of shopping trips to London visit's to Scotland etc to talk about.

smithie1000

Why have you come to this conclusion. I can see the case with the Thai FS group but not with the FBSM. They seem to come and go as they please and take holiday's as and when. (Not what I'd expect from a controlled group)

Having been visiting the current crop for the past couple of years, they all seem to take plenty of shopping trips to London visit's to Scotland etc to talk about.

Shows how much money they make looking after us dirty pigs................ :rolleyes:

londin

Shows how much money they make looking after us dirty pigs................ :rolleyes:

Honestly..they are providing a very essential service :D What would we do without them! :dash:

smithie1000

Honestly..they are providing a very essential service :D What would we do without them! :dash:
:dance:

Offline Oooops

Hidden Image/Members Only

blui

does anyone have the contact for Suka. The numbers and links on the thread do not work anymore.

Offline Stapler

Look on Vivastreet for current ad.

..S..
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline wolfstep

Hi

I have been here and it was ok and not bad value , prior to the New Year i visited 1 hour massage and he was £30.00 I see the latest advert it has increased. The lady was not really up my street but you cannot argue with the cost!!

Wolfstep

Offline normski

Hi

I have been here and it was ok and not bad value , prior to the New Year i visited 1 hour massage and he was £30.00 I see the latest advert it has increased. The lady was not really up my street but you cannot argue with the cost!!

Wolfstep
Hi WS,

Was anything on offer or is it all legit?

Norm

facepalm

Hi WS,

Was anything on offer or is it all legit?

Norm

As WS said, massage and HE.  Strange set-up, giving all appearances prior to arrival of being absolutely legit, yet offering naturist massage with HE on arrival.  She explained it's a tactic to deal with sleazy characters, her saying being "if you ask, you don't get" which I can sort of empathise with, but it seems counter-productive.  I got on well with her, but I can imagine others might find her a bit difficult to click with.  Not sure if I'll return given the increase in fees.

smithie1000

Hi

Wolfstep

Was your HE in the price?  please

Offline wolfstep

Hi

Yes it was included £30.00 all in, she told me she does naturist her limits are no oral or full service. Yes it looks like a proper set up but she has now a new massage room and does this service.

All in all for the cost and an English lady it takes some beating !! No pun intended lads !!!

Wolfstep.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 08:45:49 pm by wolfstep »