Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best FBSM in Brum  (Read 801632 times)

Offline Beamer

I don't live with my mother not didn't. just shows even you keyboard twat needs help  :lol: :lol:

I have a grown family not that it's any business of yours.
You are obviously an unintelligent moron.
End of postings.

Offline bonham

End of postings.
[/quote
Don't correct others if you arnt perfect yourself twat :lol: :manhater: :manhater:

Offline bonham

End of postings.
You clearly want to end this now your sheep have gone like all keyboard bullys .so agree not to comment on my posts and I'll let you go on your way.and do the same  :rolleyes:

long dog

Offline Bhammale39

External Link/Members Only

Anyone had the pleasure of this one yet? From the prices etc doesn’t look a challenge as such but she looks cracking in her WhatsApp pic.....very tempting

gagglez

Anyone had the pleasure of this one yet? From the prices etc doesn’t look a challenge as such but she looks cracking in her WhatsApp pic.....very tempting
Also advert for Sparkhill with slightly different prices.

Offline watsey

Wattsapps main computer has just blown a fuse  :D :D :D
Indeed she does look tempting.
Thanks foe heads up and onto the list :thumbsup:

Offline Bhammale39

Wattsapps main computer has just blown a fuse  :D :D :D
Indeed she does look tempting.
Thanks foe heads up and onto the list :thumbsup:

Welcome! Tempted to give it a go this evening....

MarcT

Nice find BhamMale.  :thumbsup: She will be busy.

The quest continues

MarcT

« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 04:15:41 pm by MarcT »

Offline Bhammale39

:dash: Dr Lurve took a negative OFTT here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=199670.0

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The quest continues

Cheers for that MarcT, saved me £75 after work yesterday, well £55 A’s I popped to Colour and Beauty for a WIHJ  :music:
On another not has anyone seen Lucy (tyseley) recently, guessing she might be away but not been able to get in touch for the past 10 days or so...

Raymond1057

Has anyone got a number or link for Style of Massage. In Birmingham for a few days and want to pay them a visit.

Offline fuddle

Popped to the Bearwood natural therapy shop the other day (lack of other options), and saw a young girl called Tina. She said she was 23. She had a medium-sized tattoo in the small of her back, and long black hair. More importantly, she was really attractive - lovely face, and hot body.

Incredibly, she delivered one of the best massages I've had in the FBSM scene. Really firm and knew what she was doing. Some light caressing to warm me up before I turn over, and she smiles and offers me a HJ. I ask for B2B, and we agree on £40 (I had paid £40 for the hour's massage). Now this is the only negative mark: she kept her knickers on for the B2B, and she wasn't very keen on it to be honest. Tried to keep her body away from my cock as much as possible. In the end I gave up and let her wank me off, and in fairness she has good technique.

Next time I'd just go for a HJ rather than B2B. But otherwise recommended, because she's fucking hot  :dance:

temmop

Morning gents. I’ve been out of the game for a while now but am getting that itch that only a good FBSM can scratch, and find myself with some time to kill in Birmingham this afternoon.

What’s the scene like these days? I used to see Jane regularly and it seems she’s still around but I’m thinking of going for maybe a younger lady, ideally with a good juicy arse! Needs to be in the city centre and no more than 1-2 miles walk from Broad St!

Any recommendations?!

Appreciated,
Temm  :dance:

MarcT

Morning gents. I’ve been out of the game for a while now but am getting that itch that only a good FBSM can scratch, and find myself with some time to kill in Birmingham this afternoon.

What’s the scene like these days? I used to see Jane regularly and it seems she’s still around but I’m thinking of going for maybe a younger lady, ideally with a good juicy arse! Needs to be in the city centre and no more than 1-2 miles walk from Broad St!

Any recommendations?!

Appreciated,
Temm  :dance:

Not seen her myself, but Lola has good reviews on here: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The quest continues

Offline dog999

Popped to the Bearwood natural therapy shop the other day (lack of other options), and saw a young girl called Tina. She said she was 23. She had a medium-sized tattoo in the small of her back, and long black hair. More importantly, she was really attractive - lovely face, and hot body.

Incredibly, she delivered one of the best massages I've had in the FBSM scene. Really firm and knew what she was doing. Some light caressing to warm me up before I turn over, and she smiles and offers me a HJ. I ask for B2B, and we agree on £40 (I had paid £40 for the hour's massage). Now this is the only negative mark: she kept her knickers on for the B2B, and she wasn't very keen on it to be honest. Tried to keep her body away from my cock as much as possible. In the end I gave up and let her wank me off, and in fairness she has good technique.

Next time I'd just go for a HJ rather than B2B. But otherwise recommended, because she's fucking hot  :dance:
Hi fuddle, did you ask her how much for the hand job?. :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

Hi fuddle, did you ask her how much for the hand job?. :hi:

She's gone/moved on.

priince_

Has Bella /changed her ways?
I've seen her twice and on the 2nd meeting she still wouldn't allow me to touch below. She would swipe my hands away but I've heard from different people on her own that she does offer more the more you see her 🤔 so was wondering does she no longer offer any additionals apart from the standard HE & B2B

Offline adz639

Does anybody know if Nina is still working, used to be in an apartment on Ryland street, can't seem to find her :(

Offline bimmerdriver

Gents,

First poster so please don’t shoot me down in flames. I’ve tried searching with no success.

Does anyone know if Lana in Minworth or Sheryl/Cheryl in Tyburn are still offering services?

Looking for an English FBSM around the Birmingham area.

Thanks

Offline Beamer

Gents,

First poster so please don’t shoot me down in flames. I’ve tried searching with no success.

Does anyone know if Lana in Minworth or Sheryl/Cheryl in Tyburn are still offering services?

Thanks

First post in nearly two years = lurker = SFA contribution to the forum = LEECH

Offline SeaMonkey1999

I have recently been to Morocco and tried the Hammam spa, Almost all the hammam spa in Marrakesh offer extra and I quite liked it. Do we have any thing like that in Birmingham ?  Found a hammam spa in Jewellery Quarter External Link/Members Only but it looks very legit to me  :dash:

Offline bonham

No its not legit. Not good eather

emtee

Gents,

Lana is not in Minworth anymore, she now only works part time and does not see any new customers. However, if you still have her number it may be worth giving her a ring.

emtee

Does anybody know if Nina is still working, used to be in an apartment on Ryland street, can't seem to find her :(

I know from a mutual friend that she still is working. I don't know where; but, she frequently reinvents herself and is forever changing her name.

Offline Zeekay

I have recently been to Morocco and tried the Hammam spa, Almost all the hammam spa in Marrakesh offer extra and I quite liked it. Do we have any thing like that in Birmingham ?  Found a hammam spa in Jewellery Quarter External Link/Members Only but it looks very legit to me  :dash:

I visited this place over a year ago and was legit. Found a review of extras being given but didnt get it. Maybe after few visits but not worth it imo.

Steam room and a proper scrub down naked. (she told me to scrub the groin area. Hot and cold water thrown at you as part of hammam. Massage was relaxing..  Not professional. She admitted she wasnt a professional but has been learning from a friend. Might go again. If i do ill let you know if anything comes from it but not expecting it.

Zeekay

Offline bonham

Have a apintment at spa diamond later with zoe  .not been since Angela left who used to give a great naked sensual massage but nothing else .not expecting nothing but love a massage enyway .i know lots think its a wast of money but at least I'll get a massage . probably then go for a quicky somewhere

Online mr.bluesky

Have a apintment at spa diamond later with zoe  .not been since Angela left who used to give a great naked sensual massage but nothing else .not expecting nothing but love a massage enyway .i know lots think its a wast of money but at least I'll get a massage . probably then go for a quicky somewhere

Last time I visited this place had a good massage with an attractive polish girl. Torso was covered most of the time and no happy ending. I think they are strictly a bona fide  massage place now the Thais are no longer working there.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 07:52:54 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Miyamoto

I visited this place over a year ago and was legit. Found a review of extras being given but didnt get it. Maybe after few visits but not worth it imo.

Steam room and a proper scrub down naked. (she told me to scrub the groin area. Hot and cold water thrown at you as part of hammam. Massage was relaxing..  Not professional. She admitted she wasnt a professional but has been learning from a friend. Might go again. If i do ill let you know if anything comes from it but not expecting it.

Zeekay

That Jewellery Quarter place is definitely not legit-only. The woman who runs it used to maintain an appearance of being strictly legit because she has female clients for beauty treatments. But the same number posted a few times recently on Craigslist offering tantric massage.

Having said that, it is expensive, not especially hygienic, and based on when I went for a steam room plus massage option, not even a particularly good service. If you choose to go, avoid the middle of the day when her female clients are more likely to be there. And don't forget to negotiate her ridiculous prices down. But I don't recommend the place.

Offline seatiger

Visited this place few years back, massage ok, but no extra or special. Chinese and thai massage better.
Banned reason: No reviews in 7+ years.
Banned by: 90125

Offline SeaMonkey1999

Zeekay
Thanks, good to know about the extras and massage. But if the hammam is good I might still give a a try.

Offline Sonofstimpy

She now goes by the name of Elsa in London, Which is a shame as she was great I saw her a number of times, I’ve been trying to give up on fbsm and failing miserably 😂😂, I just wish I could find someone as good as she was in the area ,hopefully this helps

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Offline Moses

Hello fellow FBSM lovers

Great and valuable information  on her I’m on page 7 need to put my head down and get my reading glasss out

Moses

Offline aeonflux

bak in england for 12 days. dunno if any1 can help?
around 6 months ago saw a milf around 50-55 years in erdington. advertised vivastreet as tia sumthing. was not on aw. thin n small tits. 80pounds for 45 mins. let me cum in her mouth then piss in her mouth n face. swallowed everything. filthy woman. cannot find her anymore. anyone seen or remember. saw her b4 i left to bulgaria.

Offline ChartPen

around 6 months ago saw a milf around 50-55 years in erdington. advertised vivastreet as tia sumthing. was not on aw. thin n small tits. 80pounds for 45 mins. let me cum in her mouth then piss in her mouth n face. swallowed everything. filthy woman. cannot find her anymore. anyone seen or remember. saw her b4 i left to bulgaria.

Sounds like

Offline l1mpd1ck

.....and in what way is this FBSM?

Offline Beamer

.....and in what way is this FBSM?

Agreed. Not appropriate for this thread.
Always assuming that he is genuine- have my doubts.

Offline IR2014

Went to check out the latest girls at natural therapy (poplar rd) last week. There are 2 new ladies working, they're old and unattractive I'd say 50-55 years old. Was hoping to see a nice young lass, so maybe another time.

Offline aeonflux

went to this place early this week. called and lady said 30 minute 30 pounds. this was only place close to my hotel and open at 8.30 in nighttime. the lady was like late 50 so i was about to leave when she opened door. but cudnt be bothered so went in. she said she can give me sexy massage for extra 20 pounds so i said ok. she massagd on my back then tickled my ass n said turn pls.so far massage was ok not bad. then she massagd my legs n thighs. she was old so i cudnt get horny at first but then she tickled my balls and massagd my cock so i became hard. and then she suddenly started giving me bj n i thought wtf. not bad bj. she didnt say much. i was a bad boy n didnt tell her i was cumming. i cummed in her mouth hehe. she took mouth away n softly hit my thigh. then she clean me with wet tissue and when i stand n put clothes she soft hit my ass. so totally not bad for 50 pounds. sorry i was not nice with cumming in her mouth. she was old but nice smiling lady.

Offline jj1234

I prefer fbsm walked into the new shop and had a 30 min massage from Anna thai lady really good massage but not sensual no mention of hj. I managed to pluck some courage just as she said all done and was happy to oblige for an additional £20 she said she does not offer it like they do at the main shop. This was 2 weeks ago.

Offline claud223

I prefer fbsm walked into the new shop and had a 30 min massage from Anna thai lady really good massage but not sensual no mention of hj. I managed to pluck some courage just as she said all done and was happy to oblige for an additional £20 she said she does not offer it like they do at the main shop. This was 2 weeks ago.

you sure you have the right link?
the one you added is for a shop called Al-Shafa , who offer massage and other medicine

Offline jj1234

Hi yes they now have 2 shops on the stratford rd always on gumtree the new one is close to Aldi.

Offline claud223

Hi yes they now have 2 shops on the stratford rd always on gumtree the new one is close to Aldi.
thank you for the clarification :thumbsup:

Offline dopamin

hello fellow fbsm lovers.

wanted to pick your brains has anyone seen these two? debs and ruby.. Is there anything else on offer ontop of the massages?

thank u

Offline shinybell

hello fellow fbsm lovers.

wanted to pick your brains has anyone seen these two? debs and ruby.. Is there anything else on offer ontop of the massages?

thank u

Here is another listing from the first lady you enquired about.
Sounds like there could be more on offer

Banned reason: Previously banned (hardshlong)
Banned by:

Offline watsey

I enquired about Debs a while back.
Enter Debs kingstanding into the search bar and you find some info on her.
Needless to say I didn't go.

Offline claud223

went to this place early this week. called and lady said 30 minute 30 pounds. this was only place close to my hotel and open at 8.30 in nighttime. the lady was like late 50 so i was about to leave when she opened door. but cudnt be bothered so went in. she said she can give me sexy massage for extra 20 pounds so i said ok. she massagd on my back then tickled my ass n said turn pls.so far massage was ok not bad. then she massagd my legs n thighs. she was old so i cudnt get horny at first but then she tickled my balls and massagd my cock so i became hard. and then she suddenly started giving me bj n i thought wtf. not bad bj. she didnt say much. i was a bad boy n didnt tell her i was cumming. i cummed in her mouth hehe. she took mouth away n softly hit my thigh. then she clean me with wet tissue and when i stand n put clothes she soft hit my ass. so totally not bad for 50 pounds. sorry i was not nice with cumming in her mouth. she was old but nice smiling lady.

Good report

How was the massage itself

Thanks

Dekka

End of an Era guys, Soni has departed these shores and has returned to Thailand.
No immediate plans to return anytime soon.

Offline bonham

Went lode lane yesterday had a four hand massage with think its a new girl Sophie maybe others have seen her .small cute girl with glasses age 21 knows what she's doing .cant think of the other girls name small girl looks about 25 .been mentioned before £60 four hand massage including hr 30 minutes .best time I've had for a while

Also went to the new place in harborne. In the week Just off the main road high st two girls on one I've seen before somewhere and a old woman so went for the younger one about 42 not great won't be going back unless change staff usual prices

Went see a new one advertising on viva st and adult work amina rae Hungarian age 23 ryland st off broud st £80 body to body it says ,£20 extra for that but i paid 80   lets you finger her but with glove on and massage her  .looks exactly like in pics pretty girl about size 10 made it a bargain for what i paid but expensive if you have to pay 100 . got more than you get for £80  in massage shops but I'll leave it at one visit  .if someone can do a link that be great thanks

« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 12:00:40 am by bonham »