Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best FBSM in Brum  (Read 801149 times)

zipper

External Link/Members Only
Coventry Street. Now if Jojo does the biz I'd be interested in her 'warm welcome'  :wacko:

Yeah you and me both Oooops .....

but if not I'd rather that anatomy manikin up my ass than have Dr. Yanhua Sun anywhere near it !!!   :scare:

Offline Richy40

Just had a rather lovely time with Soni. It was only after reading this thread that I knew she liked a bit of attention on herself. Paid for the hour and ended up staying over 90 mins. She definitely likes a massage and slow licking :)

I love Soni. Quite mad but lovable mad. My fave FBSM. Will do review later.

Offline dsr

Just popped in to say this thread has been fantastic for me over the past few years.  Seen most of the usual suspects now apart from Soni.  Favourite for me is Jina/Bella and then Mally.  I would also echo Scarlett probably at the lower end, but frankly as long as my lower end gets some enjoyment out of it I am not bothered.

Never would have even thought of trying FBSM but sometimes it is just so much less hassle, and the massages and usually great anyway.

Saw Jina again last week, and it was great once again.  Different apartment to usual and was on bed rather than the bench thing.  Oddly the bed creaking as she rubbed her body on mine didn't put me off ;p

smithie1000

External Link/Members Only
Coventry Street. Now if Jojo does the biz I'd be interested in her 'warm welcome'  :wacko:
+1

Offline Bezb6

Hello...anybody got any details on this lady she's got no name listed and none of her numbers are working  otherwise I will TOFTT...appericaite any help...External Link/Members Only

rp23

Has anyone here seen Nirin? I'm sure she lives in the same flat as Soni. She was pretty good. Allows touching and gives very good HR. Nice and chatty too.

Offline vision2014

Hello...anybody got any details on this lady she's got no name listed and none of her numbers are working  otherwise I will TOFTT...appericaite any help...External Link/Members Only

Anyone tried this place yet i made my 5 attempt the other day only to run into a family member parking outside the shop still  not seen a female in there at all while i was talking to the family member outside the shop i only saw a male

Offline Murphy54

Anyone tried this place yet i made my 5 attempt the other day only to run into a family member parking outside the shop still  not seen a female in there at all while i was talking to the family member outside the shop i only saw a male

Maybe he's thinking the same thing! Bloody hell I park up for my appointment and Birdy keeps turning up :dance:

priince_

So who do I go see today? Im looking for of course the usual massage with HE but is there anyone that offers a bit more? charge or W/O charging. I've got Soni in mind but if anyone can recommend someone better then that would be great. I plan on going around 7 in evening so plenty of time  :dance:

thailuver

ask for joyce at External Link/Members Only lucy wont but joy does a little more.
 down is a scar on her chest but if you like small & thin then she,s great
love t hear any others witnessed her

priince_

Hmm says near dudley which is a bit far out for me. Any reviews on her?

Dodo

So who do I go see today? Im looking for of course the usual massage with HE but is there anyone that offers a bit more? charge or W/O charging. I've got Soni in mind but if anyone can recommend someone better then that would be great. I plan on going around 7 in evening so plenty of time  :dance:

Go see Suraiya, lovely girl, fab body with D's, great value for money massage and sex. Saw her today and had a great time.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

priince_

Thanks! But the question is...How much did you pay?  :(

Dodo

Thanks! But the question is...How much did you pay?  :(
And the answer is £50hh as in the AW listing which I have kindly shown you above  ;)

But she won't see toss pots .

priince_

50 HH all included? sounds good to me but she's a bit out my way. Oldbury :dash:

Dodo

50 HH all included? sounds good to me but she's a bit out my way. Oldbury :dash:
J2 of the M5....... But yea, all included

Offline Oooops

ask for joyce at External Link/Members Only lucy wont but joy does a little more.
 down is a scar on her chest but if you like small & thin then she,s great
love t hear any others witnessed her
Still trying to work out if your Laksana (Lucy) or the boss with the Merc :rolleyes: Why don't you just say 'Kulab' unless you're touting for them.

thailuver

if that's aimed at me yes am touting in a way
thought this site was all about recommendations laskana I think is lucie
boss and merc I never see but have had 3 nice massages aof lucie once 4 hand with joy and once alone with joyce and did a little more
whysay kulabs I posted a link as normaly asked for  not all will know kulabs ?
also saw the girl recommended on here polish last week she says selly oak but think comes under wholey castle/northfield
Polish lady just on the island of castle road asked 25 for 30 mins I paid extra 5 for more genital work but don't bother just pay 25 was offered extra 10 as well for nude but didn't do blue piercing eyes she lay me out on table then another non speaking older lady came in 10 minute feely touchy hot oil not great massage then left and first back in few mins massage then genital s oiled and stroked felt tits and ass over clothes was when offered strip for 10 more cheap but not great but plan try again poss t morrow gonna try 35 for naked body t body and see what happens will post if interested

Offline bonham

thay will need somebody touting for them soon after the crap massage I had last time 30 min and out the door just because thay were busy and had people waiting to come in I know thay have good reveaws but shuld have gave 20 back if busy. no more for meeee

priince_

Okay then so I've ended up booking with Bella External Link/Members Only

I wanted to see her for 8.30 but she asked if I could see her at 10pm which I dont mind. My only worry is that most Thai's finish at 9. So if im her last appointment I hope she doesn't rush everything just to get me out. Im guessing its either going to be a good experience or terrible

Dodo

Okay then so I've ended up booking with Bella External Link/Members Only

I wanted to see her for 8.30 but she asked if I could see her at 10pm which I dont mind. My only worry is that most Thai's finish at 9. So if im her last appointment I hope she doesn't rush everything just to get me out. Im guessing its either going to be a good experience or terrible
To be fair, she is usually generous with her time.

priince_

Ahh right. Reckon I could get anything more than just a B2b & HE?

Dodo

Ahh right. Reckon I could get anything more than just a B2b & HE?
I have in the past. Offer her a reverse massage and tease her a bit....don't go straight for the jugular so to speak, flip her over and you may get to drink out of the holy grail :P

Have a good un

smithie1000

I have in the past. Offer her a reverse massage and tease her a bit....don't go straight for the jugular so to speak, flip her over and you may get to drink out of the holy grail :P

Have a good un
lovely..............

priince_

Never gave a massage in my life.but I will ask and just start rubbing her back and inner thighs  :P Cheers Dodo!

smithie1000

Never gave a massage in my life.but I will ask and just start rubbing her back and inner thighs  :P Cheers Dodo!
with your old man I hope..  :lol:

priince_

priince_

Seeing her at 10.30 now. Never had a punt so late i'm usually home from them at that time

smithie1000

Seeing her at 10.30 now. Never had a punt so late i'm usually home from them at that time
your in trouble, that's listening to Dodo.................................

priince_

Dodo hasn't done anything wrong...YET! .. Gave a good piece of advice tbf  :drinks:

smithie1000

Dodo hasn't done anything wrong...YET! .. Gave a good piece of advice tbf  :drinks:
lets wait for your review first..................

Dodo

Fuck me!! Could do without pressure like that.

Hope he had a quick shufty on YouTube to see how to give a massage  :(

Offline Rook69

Couldnt he just pay one of the girls to do the massage for him while he watches and takes notes..............

I'll get my coat.....   :crazy:

smithie1000

Couldnt he just pay one of the girls to do the massage for him while he watches and takes notes..............

I'll get my coat.....   :crazy:
:lol:

smithie1000

Fuck me!! Could do without pressure like that.

Hope he had a quick shufty on YouTube to see how to give a massage  :(
bollocks to giving her a massage, just go down on her............... :wacko:

priince_

Ok So heres how it goes

Got there for around 10.40..Gave her £60 for HH & HE (60 for HH? yeah i know just wait on it) ..when I arrived she told me sorry for delaying & that she was drinking with friends. I said fair enough, but then she offered me a beer?..now this isn't quite normal but I said as long as it doesn't come off my time. she laughed and said no dont worry. So she went to get me a beer, she had one too and we just started general chat along with slight teasing. After I finished my beer she only went on to offer me another..I contemplated about it and said only if she has another then I will..in which she did. This went on for about an hour before we both finished and then began the massage. (The crazy part is to come)..Now during the massage she was giving me neck kisses and nibbling on my ear, I told her if she continues that then she can't blame me for my actions..she laughed..now this is what got me.. i heard undressing,,so I thought ok..but the part that got me is she started giving me a b2b aswel "Remember I paid £60" .when I flipped over I started playing with her tits and nipples and rubbing across her pussy..she kept moaning and then told me "behave".. Uh oh i thought better stop now..so she did what she does & made me cum and then told me to shower up in which I did. At this point im thinking better get my uber ready. After she showered she asked if I wanted to stay for another drink..but @ this point I just needed some food and water  :lol: but I accepted. she was lying on the massage table with her legs across mine so i just started massaging her legs. I told her i'm not the best but she was telling me its right and asked how I know how to give them  :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:..so I continued and noticed her closing her eyes and kept biting her lip. She opened her eyes, smiled and said "I feel tingling down there"..I asked if she needed help with it and there was no hesitation of a smile and head nod. So my hands wandered and got the playing..I would of went for the grail but the bush wasn't my type LOL..but continued playing with her and then she said stop in which I did. she was soaked!. I didn't want to ask for anything extra for myself as I really didn't want to take advantage of her. But all in all I got out at 1.30am!  now I don't know about you guys but 3 hours for £60 with HE & B2b, couple beers included along with extras? Possibly my best punt ever and I don't think anybody will be topping that. Thanks Dodo for the advice!  ;) If i've missed anything out just let me know.

Would I go again?...FUCK YES!..need to experience her when she's sober ..probably won't be a better experience but its worth trying again she is a good lady

Offline Rook69

Wow - personally, I would bottle that memory and never go for another massage as they will never be as good.
I remember having a dalliance with a 40 year old lady when I was 19.... ruined my experience of girls my age as they seemed so boring compared to her.
Great review and I will remain ever hopeful for something similar.

priince_

I was thinking that. Just retire and leave it as that  :lol: :lol: I definitely wont get anything of the same experience again. Oh btw! whoever had an appointment with her after 11 last night Im sorry but im the reason she wasn't replying to the messages. She even showed me them  :cry:

Offline Rook69

Lol..  :lol: :lol: Oh just rub it in.... Sorry, you may have been pissed up and horny but your not getting a massage off her tonight as shes plying me with beer and giving me loads of freebies..

Kudos to you. :-)

priince_

:lol: :lol: :lol: :dash: Oh behave rook I wasn't rubbing it in. Just letting a fellow punter know that she wasn't sleep and he was just getting ignored. poor bloke said his battery was about to die in a couple mins and he'll wait until it does.

Offline Rook69

:lol: The trouble is, had it been me with her reading that text I would be rolling around the floor laughing at the image of some poor fella with a raging stiffy staring bleakly at his mobile hoping dearly that shes going to text back any second before the batterly run down.  :D :lol:

priince_

You evil man Rook  :lol: I actually felt bad for the guy she's the one who started giggling away

smithie1000

Ok So heres how it goes

Got there for around 10.40..Gave her £60 for HH & HE (60 for HH? yeah i know just wait on it) ..when I arrived she told me sorry for delaying & that she was drinking with friends. I said fair enough, but then she offered me a beer?..now this isn't quite normal but I said as long as it doesn't come off my time. she laughed and said no dont worry. So she went to get me a beer, she had one too and we just started general chat along with slight teasing. After I finished my beer she only went on to offer me another..I contemplated about it and said only if she has another then I will..in which she did. This went on for about an hour before we both finished and then began the massage. (The crazy part is to come)..Now during the massage she was giving me neck kisses and nibbling on my ear, I told her if she continues that then she can't blame me for my actions..she laughed..now this is what got me.. i heard undressing,,so I thought ok..but the part that got me is she started giving me a b2b aswel "Remember I paid £60" .when I flipped over I started playing with her tits and nipples and rubbing across her pussy..she kept moaning and then told me "behave".. Uh oh i thought better stop now..so she did what she does & made me cum and then told me to shower up in which I did. At this point im thinking better get my uber ready. After she showered she asked if I wanted to stay for another drink..but @ this point I just needed some food and water  :lol: but I accepted. she was lying on the massage table with her legs across mine so i just started massaging her legs. I told her i'm not the best but she was telling me its right and asked how I know how to give them  :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:..so I continued and noticed her closing her eyes and kept biting her lip. She opened her eyes, smiled and said "I feel tingling down there"..I asked if she needed help with it and there was no hesitation of a smile and head nod. So my hands wandered and got the playing..I would of went for the grail but the bush wasn't my type LOL..but continued playing with her and then she said stop in which I did. she was soaked!. I didn't want to ask for anything extra for myself as I really didn't want to take advantage of her. But all in all I got out at 1.30am!  now I don't know about you guys but 3 hours for £60 with HE & B2b, couple beers included along with extras? Possibly my best punt ever and I don't think anybody will be topping that. Thanks Dodo for the advice!  ;) If i've missed anything out just let me know.

Would I go again?...FUCK YES!..need to experience her when she's sober ..probably won't be a better experience but its worth trying again she is a good lady
You fucking lucky bastard lol, nice one mate.  :rolleyes:

Dodo

'Thanks Dodo for the advice!  ;) If i've missed anything out just let me know.'

Are you telling me you were there for 3 hours and didn't give her one  :dash: :dash:

Never mind, it sounds like you had a great time  :hi:

Offline normski

Agree with Dodo, always ended up with my cock in her mouth and on the odd occasion more.

Offline normski

Dodo lad, have you thought about seeing Nancy again?

smithie1000

Agree with Dodo, always ended up with my cock in her mouth and on the odd occasion more.
Stop it or I will be pulling one off  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline normski

Stop it or I will be pulling one off  :lol: :lol: :lol:
The last time I saw her, she buzzed me through the front door and I went to the flat. The silly bint had left her keys in the door over night....she was still hammered from the night before, and was game for anything!

smithie1000

The last time I saw her, she buzzed me through the front door and I went to the flat. The silly bint had left her keys in the door over night....she was still hammered from the night before, and was game for anything!
I lost the track for this now LOL, its Bella yes?