Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best FBSM in Brum  (Read 801421 times)

Offline stanley14

Anyone had the pleasure of Nikki?

External Link/Members Only

Very nice lady - English. fairly well educated - good comms, nice surburban house. Prob mid-30's tad overweight. nice large heavy boobs. Trained masseuse so excellent massage and HE. Enjoys her work and no prob feeling her boobs. I wouldn't think she interested in going beyond that. Very nice lady. Look after her.

Edwardc

Hi guys,

You've got an amazing thread going here. I was wondering if you could recommend anyone that works in mass house as I'll be working near there for the next couple of days.

Thanks again for the tips.

Offline Charley78

I think it would be really useful if you could use a FBSM search on AW.

Pretty much all the FS Girls list massage and hand relief in their preferences so there's no way to find a proper FBSM person without reading through every profile.

Roadster

Finally got to see Bella today.  Wow.  Worth the wait.  Competent to good massage.  Horney as fuck.  Great ending.  Loads of flirting kissing and stroking.  Fabulous!

Offline Flufftester

Finally got to see Bella today.  Wow.  Worth the wait.  Competent to good massage.  Horney as fuck.  Great ending.  Loads of flirting kissing and stroking.  Fabulous!

Come Roady ! Spill the beans ! Cost etc !

Offline Trevor12

Bella really is worth a visit, I agree with Roadter's description.

The rates she will quote you are £60 for massage+HJ, or £80 for b2b+hj (1 hour). I got the impression after meeting her that rates may be negotiable. I didn't try so I may be wrong.

Dodo

Bella really is worth a visit, I agree with Roadter's description.

The rates she will quote you are £60 for massage+HJ, or £80 for b2b+hj (1 hour). I got the impression after meeting her that rates may be negotiable. I didn't try so I may be wrong.
You'll be lucky  :(

velocity

I hope some one would have warned me before I vist bella, I arranged the matter on the phone, I got the train from Coventry to Birmingham, but godness, when she opened the door, I wish I would have not come in the first place, very very old, very rude face, and the place was very messy.

I was very lucky to make a prompt decision to not proceed, and I politely told her that I have changed my mind, I left , but what I cannot forget is the smell in that flat.

Edwardc

Just a few brief reviews:

Li in Coventry:  Very nice massage, she is very smiley and giggly.  Nice hand job at the end and allowed me to feel her legs but nothing more. Would visit again.

Katy in Kings Heath:  Looks much older than her pictures but gave a nice body to body and very vigourous hand job.  Definitely would visit again.

Acurelax:  Seen by a mid-forties chinese woman, awful english.  Okay massage, hand job and topless for £30 extra.  Had a good grope, it was okay for what I got.

Dodo

I hope some one would have warned me before I vist bella, I arranged the matter on the phone, I got the train from Coventry to Birmingham, but godness, when she opened the door, I wish I would have not come in the first place, very very old, very rude face, and the place was very messy.

I was very lucky to make a prompt decision to not proceed, and I politely told her that I have changed my mind, I left , but what I cannot forget is the smell in that flat.
Matey, you did not see Bella :(

Offline Talbear

Ok.... It's been a while since I ventured into FBSM land.... My last experience being the ill fated GSM....

And since then all the picture ads have disappeared..!!!!!!!

So, who is the hot one at the moment...

I've previously seen Suka, Nicky, Bella ......

Any advice welcome, no mingers ..!!!

Offline pianodave

Phoebe from GSM should set up on her own when she gets back. She'd make a fortune :D

Such a shame they shut shop so fast, before I got to see her again :'(

Roadster

Roadster

You got someone else.  If youre into FBSM give her another go.

fos

Ok.... It's been a while since I ventured into FBSM land.... My last experience being the ill fated GSM....
And since then all the picture ads have disappeared..!!!!!!!
Most of them are on Vivastreet now and with good photos.
Vivastreet will probably become the main hunting for punting site for FBSM.
Gumtree have 'ruled themselves out'

velocity

Yes Sir

If bella is the same as jinna on vivastreet than that is the person I have seen. If not I am wrong this is her vivastreet link

Roadster

Yes Sir

If bella is the same as jinna on vivastreet than that is the person I have seen. If not I am wrong this is her vivastreet link

They are one and the same.  If that is "very very old" then I must be positively antediluvian.  I have power tools older than she.

Each to their own though.

Good luck.

Offline Trevor12

Yep that's her. When I first saw her, I thought she was in her mid to late twenties. It was only afterwards that I read on here that her age is closer to the 40 mark. The hallway, bathroom and working bedroom were spotless on my visits.

Each to their own though.

Good luck.
+1

velocity

"One man's justice is another's injustice; one man's beauty another's ugliness; one man's wisdom another's folly." We cannot convince each other I have been using the thai massage in decades now what I have seen that day was beyond my imagination. But good luck for you mate

paulj

What Would You do?

Went for a massage yesterday with one of the ladies who has previously been reviewed on this forum. Spent a while chatting, but at the start of the massage with me face down she started massaging me with one hand and texting with the other. I find that I tense up and it ruins things for me. This is the second time this has happened.

I nearly walked - what would you do?

juicing30

paulj

That is not an option for me. My options would appear to be:

a, do not visit again.

b, tell her it upsets me and would do others.

c. try not to let it affect me.

I would find c extremely difficult so a and b are the only realistic options for me unless someone else can think of something.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

I visited the Chinese place on the corner of Bull Street & Corporation Street yesterday. It's in the basement of a nail bar. It has A boards outside advertising massage.

It's a strange set up, the rooms are more like cubicles and the walls don't go all the way to the ceiling. If it was busy you would hear everything that's going on in the other cubicles. I was the only one there.

The girl I saw spoke little or no English, she didn't understand what I meant when I asked her name. The massage was ok but not sensual enough for me. I had B2B which was mechanical and the HE was far too fast. She was pumping the old man like a piston, when I asked her to slow down the language barrier got in the way. My Chinese is shit!

The massage was £45 for an hour and the B2B another £30. I can't find an ad for the place, they used to be on Gumtree. It's worth a visit if you are in the area and want an hours walk in massage but more planning will get you a better experience.

rorororo

Offline bonham

iv see the last one on some site but keep giving it a miss someone try it

Offline bonham

i tried purple angel on gumtree today not great 3 girls give it a miss if i were you

adaa

looks promising, anyone been?

are there new ones we haven't heard much about?

External Link/Members Only ?

External Link/Members Only ?
saw Tina .....excellent massage ....HR was a bit poor tbh.      The sweet little miss Thai girl was I'm pretty sure the girl I saw when I booked in with Nancy and she told me she was Nancy ....to this day I don't know whether it was Nancy or not lol....very attractive nice tits but didn't quite look like the Face pics on nancys website.??

adaa

saw Tina .....excellent massage ....HR was a bit poor tbh.      The sweet little miss Thai girl was I'm pretty sure the girl I saw when I booked in with Nancy and she told me she was Nancy ....to this day I don't know whether it was Nancy or not lol....very attractive nice tits but didn't quite look like the Face pics on nancys website.??
External Link/Members Only girl

Offline Flufftester

[/quote

Was she any good did she offer B2B and what's she like on the looks department ?

Cheers adaa

Kermit007

Anyone had the pleasure of Nikki?

Very nice lady - English. fairly well educated - good comms, nice surburban house. Prob mid-30's tad overweight. nice large heavy boobs. Trained masseuse so excellent massage and HE. Enjoys her work and no prob feeling her boobs. I wouldn't think she interested in going beyond that. Very nice lady. Look after her.

Yes been to see nikki. Opted for her Tantric massage at £85 for the hour Inc he. The massage (she is nude) consisted of half hour lay on my front, sensual strokes incorporating some recognisable ones from the Swedish playground. Well done, she has a nice touch.
Things got more interesting on turning over. This is where it got "tantric" with the lingham massage. Plenty of good techniques used here and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
I did not come during the massage (well it was tantric after all!). To be honest I could have but held it back a couple of times so I am the one to blame I guess. In the past others have seen it as a challenge lol.
Overall very good and an experience I am glad to have had. A little overpriced compared to some of the top girls on this thread maybe but is compensated a little by her being so close to me.

Offline stanley14

Well well a Thai Spa has opened in Worcester. External Link/Members Only - got their own site. Looked at the 'piccies of the girls. The one am sure used to share with Faa (Sky). Had one excellent massage with her and then one mediocre so did not go back. So  will report anon.  :rolleyes:

Kermit007

I have that one on my radar too. Be interesting to hear how you get on.

Kermit007

Bought myself a massage table today. Who is going to be first to toftt  lol. ;).

adaa

[/quote

Was she any good did she offer B2B and what's she like on the looks department ?

Cheers adaa
Hi p1keyboy...yeah she does b2b in a fashion ...normal massage to start off ...flipped me over ...took her top off to reveal some nice perky tits.She kept her knickers on and climbed on top of me , oiled my dick up more and then started rubbing her tits around and over my dick... felt nice ..and then finished with her hand....very attractive young Thai .... Very friendly but was all done on a massage table...always feel a beds better for b2b myself....the handjob wasn't brilliant imo...all in all an ok session.

Offline Mclovinsbrother

Hi p1keyboy...yeah she does b2b in a fashion ...normal massage to start off ...flipped me over ...took her top off to reveal some nice perky tits.She kept her knickers on and climbed on top of me , oiled my dick up more and then started rubbing her tits around and over my dick... felt nice ..and then finished with her hand....very attractive young Thai .... Very friendly but was all done on a massage table...always feel a beds better for b2b myself....the handjob wasn't brilliant imo...all in all an ok session.

Might have to try this one. Looking for someone attractive. Used Soni a few times before but was disappointed with last visit. Thanks pal

Offline stanley14

visited External Link/Members Only  bit difficult to find but easy if you know where - well it is on London road going into Worcester about 200 yards short of the turn left for the a38 on the same side. Texted for appointment £35 for the hour - said no more. Nicely appointed rooms but no shower yet, I think showers will be there soon (am senior citizen - hearing not too good). The lady is Nipa - used to work with Faa - very pretty slim and busty. Stayed in room whilst got undressed - always nice. Asked if I wanted HE i said probably but gave her just the £35. Really good massage, hits all the cracks & crevasses on most of the strokes which was a bonus.. She massages like Faa does the legs bum and back and starts all-over again but not the back on second time round.  Really good - you can relax and know you getting the full hour. Flipped over  - again nice massage of legs and front - no just grabbing of the old soldier and that's it. HE (extra £20)  was a not to the same standard as the massage - bit too hard and rough for me and she knew how to avoid wandering hands. Will leave somebody else to determine the cost of getting her top off. I think she is a little like Faa you need to take out a second mortgage if you want to get your hands on her prize assets. So basically a very nice hour and no doubt her service will improve for her regulars who will include me.

conviction

this is a girl called 'nam', she's very pretty, i wondered where she had gone' lol.. she lives in worcester.

Oilywank

So what do you think is the best massage in brum at the moment im in city center tomorow so might try one

Offline brumrock

this is a girl called 'nam', she's very pretty, i wondered where she had gone' lol.. she lives in worcester.

Is nam the same lady in the website pics?

conviction

Hello, yes, well that's one of the names she used to use before, they use many different names, i think one for each season of the year, lol,

But her real name is different, i done some investigation and she is on facebook and pics of her and her kids and some of the massage ladies with their kids etc,. they are either single parents or family people so hence why they do not offer body to body and further services....
They're doing this to support their kids so i started feeling a bit guilty trying to get more than justt a massage..

Many thanks

Stimpy

Afternoon all great thread ,first post been contemplating a body 2 body massage with hand relief ,this will be my first visit for a massage any reccomendations who to see near 5ways Islands heading up the hagley road ,any help or advise appreciated thanks

Dodo

Afternoon all great thread ,first post been contemplating a body 2 body massage with hand relief ,this will be my first visit for a massage any reccomendations who to see near 5ways Islands heading up the hagley road ,any help or advise appreciated thanks
Look no further than Cassie aka KSY ... In a lovely apartment at Five Ways

Offline pianodave

Would it be worth having some sort of list of SPs? This thread is so long now, it's hard to find who is being referred to!

Stimpy

Any links on where to find cassie ,sorry new to this

Dodo

Any links on where to find cassie ,sorry new to this
On AW       External Link/Members Only

And put in KSY in UKP search

Delta

Would it be worth having some sort of list of SPs? This thread is so long now, it's hard to find who is being referred to!

Done - just look back
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17498.msg585858#msg585858

One missing is Liz if she is working at the moment - see this thread
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44459