Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishRoseStudent - Edinburgh  (Read 3422 times)

Offline Joe Tortolano

External Link/Members Only

New profile, looks good so tempted to TOFTT.

Only one feedback on AW. It’s from Andyman60, am I right in thinking seen a few posts calling out his feedback before? Sure it might have been from yourself Matrix, apologies if i’m way off though. So, assuming i’m not thinking of someone else is he just a bit of an muppet or are his reviews questionable and likely to make the new profile suspect?

Cheers

Offline Clattypats

External Link/Members Only

New profile, looks good so tempted to TOFTT.

Only one feedback on AW. It’s from Andyman60, am I right in thinking seen a few posts calling out his feedback before? Sure it might have been from yourself Matrix, apologies if i’m way off though. So, assuming i’m not thinking of someone else is he just a bit of an muppet or are his reviews questionable and likely to make the new profile suspect?

Cheers
It's a bit similar to this, about him:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=1464031

Type his name into search bar... :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 12:26:46 pm by Clattypats »

Offline Gus69

ins   ½ Hour   1 Hour   1½ Hours   2 Hours   3 Hours   4 Hours   Overnight
In Calls   40   60   110   160   210   310   410   650
The above rates are specified in -1 (Transnistrian Ruble).

Why is an English pricing in Rubles ????

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

I emailed.
It was read.
No reply.
Moved on.

Offline Joe Tortolano

I emailed.
It was read.
No reply.
Moved on.

I’ve emailed as well. Will see if I get a reply.

Saw Bonnie Scotland appears to be back in Edinburgh at the moment, not managed to see her yet so will try that avenue as well.

Offline Marcus0101

Her profile has been up and down all week as she didn't get verified which she now is. I exchanged a few emails with her and got literally one or two word answers. No rapport or nothing, personality of a goldfish from r=the messages sent.
I don't expect her to tell me what she has been up to the whole weekend or fluffy nice, just a bit of basic rapport which she sees incapable of doing which is why i decided to leave things.

Offline mr small

she had 2 profiles last night with the same pics - one verified and one not...... :unknown:

:hi:

Offline Courtney

Yeah a completely demented mentally unstable spazz dunce. :wacko: :crazy: The idiot has been caught out here multiple times trolling.

This Bonnie Scotland review link below was one of his incarnations, obviously thought he was being clever :sarcastic: (the deluded moron) creating another account called returning wanderer and trolling my latest review, but his stupid spasticated posts were deleted and he was caught and banned again anyway.

Some of the AW FB he leaves does look dodgy (although trying to make sense of it can be another story) :scare: I think he possibly leaves fake FB for some WGs or something. :unknown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=165637.msg1775392#msg1775392

Offline auldie63

Looking for help, checked the atlas and can't find Transnistria or even Nistria anywhere.
Is that no oot past Nidrie?

Offline Gus69

Ha ha Auldie , an Atlas !!

It’s part of Moldova and no the first time I’ve seen an AW ad with Rubles noted

Offline Joe Tortolano

Got a reply to my email asking her availability this week, similar rapport as Marcus got, “not sure yet x”. If she messages me again with availability i’ll TOFTT, but already looking at what else is out there.

rayray89

Morning gentlemen,

Saw Rose for an hour last week, genuine 20 year old student trying to make a living.
In terms of services:
-keen to share bottle of wine,
-good chat, really bright girl,
-funny,
-into some wild things, so if you play it right it it won’t be too vanilla, but it’s best if you guys do the work ;)

Seems like she has a ‘manager’ that sorts out her bookings which may be the reason for not so positive first AW impression.

I have had a dozen of punts over years with favourites including redhead Alexandra, AmberEdinburgh and now EnglishRose.

May be hard to get but worth the effort/pennies.

Offline Clattypats

Morning gentlemen,

Saw Rose for an hour last week, genuine 20 year old student trying to make a living.
In terms of services:
-keen to share bottle of wine,
-good chat, really bright girl,
-funny,
-into some wild things, so if you play it right it it won’t be too vanilla, but it’s best if you guys do the work ;)

Seems like she has a ‘manager’ that sorts out her bookings which may be the reason for not so positive first AW impression.

I have had a dozen of punts over years with favourites including redhead Alexandra, AmberEdinburgh and now EnglishRose.

May be hard to get but worth the effort/pennies.
A review would be helpful to your fellow punters then!  :rolleyes:... as she hasn't been reviewed, as of yet...

What you listed as services AREN'T services...Far too vague..

Does Manager= Pimp/boyfriend.... :unknown:

rayray89

I always assume it’s best to be adventurous and try to see new girls with zero feedback. :) did it with some Finish girl that recently briefly appeared in Edinburgh and it was fun too, same with redheadruby when she started.

In terms of services:
-FK, OWO, deep throat, RO (she came), missionary, doggy, cowgirl, hard spanking, bit choking, her spitting in my mouth, more RO+OWO, facial with cum bouncing of her face onto the sheets, then some light kissing chat and finishing wine.

I think there is potential for more so may try a second round at some point.

Think her manager is based in England and just trying to make some pennies too, inflation is making life difficult these days! :)

Bit off topic but if anyone fancies team up to dp/gb some AW Edinburgh girl PM.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 11:46:19 am by rayray89 »

Offline Joe Tortolano

A “manager” based in England. Sounds like a pimp to me. Too many questions around this one for me and any suspicions of a pimp automatically makes me wonder how willing the girl is. I’m out, time to try someone else.

Offline Clattypats

I always assume it’s best to be adventurous and try to see new girls with zero feedback. :) did it with some Finish girl that recently briefly appeared in Edinburgh and it was fun too, same with redheadruby when she started.

In terms of services:
-FK, OWO, deep throat, RO (she came), missionary, doggy, cowgirl, hard spanking, bit choking, her spitting in my mouth, more RO+OWO, facial with cum bouncing of her face onto the sheets, then some light kissing chat and finishing wine.

I think there is potential for more so may try a second round at some point.

Think her manager is based in England and just trying to make some pennies too, inflation is making life difficult these days! :)

Bit off topic but if anyone fancies team up to dp/gb some AW Edinburgh girl PM.
Are you her "manager".. :D

Still don't see why you can't do this as a review in the "review" section...so it gets indexed and will show if anyone chooses to cross-reference on here... :unknown:

rayray89

No Im not the manager... Just trying to make everyone happy here so there is more positivity in the World ;)

Okie dokie I will post review soon.

Offline Clattypats

No Im not the manager... Just trying to make everyone happy here so there is more positivity in the World ;)

Okie dokie I will post review soon.
no probs...Luvs me a good bit of positivity..  :D

Will keep my eyes peeled for your review!... :hi:

Offline Matrix

To answer Joe, yes his feedback is absolute drivel. I've seen girls positively reviewed by him who were fucking terrible. I've also seen he left negative feedback on one of the best girls I've ever seen,  backed up with several glowing reviews on here.

He's a slaverer.   :hi:

Offline Joe Tortolano

Profile now down, wonder if it’s because of this thread/the review  :unknown:

rayray89

Profile now down, wonder if it’s because of this thread/the review  :unknown:

Act fast next time and don’t worry about no feeedback ;)

Offline Clattypats

Her profile has been up n down like a fuckin yo-yo... :wackogirl: Think she will have to "manage" it a bit better... :sarcastic:

Offline Courtney

To answer Joe, yes his feedback is absolute hyper spasticated moronic incomprehensible insane drivel.

...beefed it out a bit. :D ....It still sounds too polite though.

Offline Joe Tortolano

Who else do you manage? Any that aren’t on a study break?

rayray89

Who else do you manage? Any that aren’t on a study break?

All of them, not sure lost track of their schedules. After all I’m just a typical Sergiey! ;)

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 10:09:22 pm by rayray89 »

Offline Joe Tortolano

All of them, not sure lost track of their schedules. After all I’m just a typical Sergiey! ;)

Well that’s me convinced, a random screenshot of AW feedback which is the bastion of truth as we all know.

So in a one hour booking, where she apparently came and collected you, you found out that she has a pimp/manager in England and that she’s now on a study break. The same day you posted your review of her/were questioned about being the pimp/manager her profile is taken down.

Glad to see I’m not the only one who is sceptical about you  :wacko: Shame as she looked good but something very definitely off about all this.

Offline Courtney

....you hot and cute guy Daniel. Thank you for sharing with us all that you are such a great lover.  :sarcastic: :blush: :wackogirl: :wacko: :D :music:

Offline Clattypats

....you hot and cute guy Daniel. Thank you for sharing with us all that you are such a great lover.  :sarcastic: :blush: :wackogirl: :wacko: :D :music:
we're all Doomed now!...Doomed I tell you! ....  :scare: :sarcastic:

rayray89

Offline FF2019

I got a number for her, searched it on FB and it is a man. I questioned it and I was told a man does her bookings.

Offline Joe Tortolano

I got a number for her, searched it on FB and it is a man. I questioned it and I was told a man does her bookings.

Was he called RayRay89? :D

Offline paulmarshall1

I seen her a few months back was amazing and wanting to see her again anyone know if she is still working ? Or maybe still have her number mite try to get in touch  :lol: